Night Nurse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Did you enjoy your meal, football star? I certainly enjoyed mine...BOTH of them!" Again she chuckled, but only saw a blank stare from Ricky in return. His lungs seemed to be trying to breathe again, though it appeared they were confused about how to go about it. So Vanessa lifted herself off his chest, turned herself around, and then sat on his stomach facing him. She leaned forward and again touched his chest. Again he felt the icy fingers around his lungs. It momentarily froze his entire chest cavity, then Vanessa removed her hands from his pectoral area. All at once, Ricky's lungs gave a great, deep heave, filling themselves with air. After a sputtering start, they functioned normally again. The sensation to Ricky was at once familiar and new. He welcomed it. It was at least a small return to normalcy.

"There, hero. Your lungs are good as new. I don't plan on sitting on your face again - at least not for a while - so I'll give you back that pesky need to breathe for a bit. I can always switch back if I need you lapping between my legs again. But keep that in mind, little Ricky. If I can put your lungs back the way they were, I can do the same to that squashed brain of yours, too. So, don't piss me off, dear boy. It wouldn't be a smart thing to do. Not only can I RE-concuss your little brain...but I can make it even WORSE than it was before I came on shift. Do we have an understanding, sweet little Ricky?" She cooed at him like a cajoling hooker, tickling him under his chin with one index finger.

"Now," she continued, "I'm going to REALLY give myself a thrill. I'm going to sit on that cock of yours and let my pussy suck it dry this time. But, I'm afraid you might not appreciate the rest of my plan. You see, while my pussy sucks your handsome cock bone dry," she leaned forward to look directly into his frightened eyes, "my mouth will be clamped on your neck and, well, I'm sure you get the idea. Sorry, hon, but it's what I do. Don't worry, it'll hardly hurt at all. And I'm not going to drain you. I'm just going to take enough to make you my....plaything. When I'm done, you won't be afraid when I play with you again. In fact, you'll BEG me to take you any way I choose, whenever I choose, as often as I choose. Isn't that wonderful? You'll be my personal football star playtoy, and you'll LOVE it. You'll never be able to get enough of me! Isn't that just fantastic?!"

Ricky looked at her, his mind wavering somewhere between loathing and anticipation. His sticky lips opened and he asked quietly, "Why are you doing this to me?"

Vanessa cocked her head to one side, a pondering look on her face. She replied simply, "Because I can."

Ricky looked as if he might try calling for help again, turning his head toward the door, opening his mouth. But nothing came out.

"There, there, little Ricky. Just accept your fate. There's nothing you can do about it. Besides, like I said, soon you'll ENJOY being my sex slave. You'll BEG me to use you night after night. Pleasing me will be your ONLY thought. Accept it, hero. You belong to me, now. Stop fighting it, and things will be much easier for you. Revel in the new you! Bask in what you've become!"

He looked back at her, his eyes showing almost completely his resignation to his fate. She smiled down at him. "There, little Ricky. That's the spirit. Just accept it and you'll be much happier." She stroked his forehead in an almost loving, motherly fashion. She brushed several sweat-drenched wisps of hair away from his face, stroked his cheek tenderly. Then she sighed and ran her fingertip along his lips. "And now, my dear, sweet, Ricky, I really need some more pleasuring. And when this is all over, NOTHING in your life will be as important as pleasing me. Your only thought, your only desire, will be to do whatever it takes - no matter how twisted and depraved my requests become - to make me smile. You won't even think of anything else, unless I allow you to. In return you'll get to be my worshipping slave for the rest of your young life. Now...won't that be such a grand honor?" She laughed, leaned down, and teasingly licked his neck as if preparing to bite it. Then she kissed his lips lightly. She took his lower lip between hers and sucked it gently, then nipped it with her teeth, drawing forth two tiny droplets of blood, which she lapped up with her tongue. She sighed and her eyelids fluttered. When she opened them, her eyes were glowing again, and her lips slowly curled into an evil smile.

"Now, football hero, prepare yourself for the fuck of your life." Vanessa licked Ricky's neck one last time before moving away from him to find her way to his loins. It was as if she was tempting herself, or perhaps giving herself a mild tease before ultimately feasting on his throbbing jugular. Ricky felt no desire as she licked her way down his chest and abdomen, occasionally allowing her sharp canines to drag along his skin. He felt many things at that point, but not one of them was anything akin to desire. That would change.

"Oh, my poor little stud," Vanessa lamented, upon seeing his partially deflated member, "you seem to have lost interest in your nocturnal goddess. Am I less sexy when I'm not squirming on your face, or is it my hungry lips around your cock you miss?" She chuckled softly, but deep in her throat there rumbled an annoyed growl. "No matter," she said, "I'll get that plump penis filled with tasty blood again, not to fear, little football star."

Despite his fear, Ricky tried to prevent his genitals from stirring at Vanessa's touch. He hoped that if his cock showed no interest in this slavering night bitch, perhaps she'd lose interest in her carnal proclivities or move on to another, more willing victim, and this nightmare would finally be over. He should have known better.

His eyes clamped tightly shut, he fought mightily to keep his penis from rising as Vanessa fondled and licked it. Though his young hormones rushed to inflate it, his mind tried hard to think of anything, ANYTHING that would prevent it. Thus conflicted, his shaft swelled a bit, but did not elongate, and firmed only slightly. Vanessa, merely annoyed at first, became enraged when she looked up and saw the look of concentration on Ricky's face and realized what he was doing.

Involuntarily, Ricky's eyes jolted open. Though he never felt the angry vampiress leap up the length of his body, his unshuttered eyes beheld her snarling face less than an inch from his, eyes blazing a roiling crimson and her lush, red lips curled back in a fearsome snarl.

"Do not even THINK of trying to disobey my will, little man! You haven't the mental capacity to keep me from what I desire. Even ATTEMPTING to do so could be very, VERY painful for you. Are you mad enough to tempt infuriating me? Are you THAT insane?"


Fear clutched at his stomach like bony, taloned claws. They dug deep and twisted in his guts. Before he could even absorb what Vanessa had said, and what it meant to his already compromised health, she pulled her twisted face away from his frightened one and sat up on her knees, her legs straddling his. Her angry features softened, morphed from a visage of demonic anger to one of twisted amusement. She laughed out loud, her back arching backward so that her derisive laughter rushed toward the ceiling.

"Why am I bothering to threaten you, little Ricky? Surely, I can make your cock do anything I please. I can make it swell and grow anytime I choose. I can make you feel desire at even the most distasteful of acts. I could make you BEG to kiss my ass, and your little dick would be hard the entire time. I could tell you to fuck another man in the ass and your cock would be pounding with eagerness to do it just because I told you to. And someday I'll do just that. I'll search your brain for the sex acts that you most detest and I'll take great pleasure in making you perform them for me. What delicious fun that will be! Maybe, little hero, I'll have another patient - perhaps an old man with a gnarled, withered dick - come in here and stick his wrinkled cock right in your mouth. Would you like that, Ricky? Would you blow an old man for me? Of course you would...and you'd beg to do it again if it pleased me. So DO NOT tempt my anger, Ricky...or I'll do just that. But, here...allow me to show you just how little say you have in your current situation. Let me show you that your weak little brain is no match for my powerful one. This will be such incredible fun."

Vanessa's fingers stroked his genitals again. That cool sparking danced from her fingertips again, the iciness seeping beneath the flesh of Ricky's groin. His penis instantly swelled, bloated, lengthened. Within seconds, it was a screaming erection, despite his most desperate efforts to prevent it. Vanessa laughed her scorn at him, playing with his penis like a toy.

"You see, little Ricky? Your cock belongs to me - obeys ME, not you. And what I can coax from your bobbing dick, I can also coax from your stubborn mind. I can make you desire anything I choose you to desire. If you would like me to prove it, I will. I'll gladly call in that gentleman I spoke of and give you his cock to suck on until his old man cum dribbles down your throat. It's your call, hero. Shall I FORCE you to do unspeakable things, or will you give yourself to me freely? Think well before you choose. I'd hate to have to play with your mind and make you walk naked down the corridors of this hospital asking male patients if you can give them blowjobs. What do you say, Ricky, do you want me to PROVE I have the power to do it, or will you take my word for it and submit willingly to what I want from you?"

Her hands kept stroking him, fondling his sack. Between threatening words she licked his shaft and balls and the tip of his engorged helmet. His swollen member tensed and primed itself as if it wanted to release it's creamy load right then and there.

"All right," Ricky gasped, putting a halt to his useless resistance, "all right, do what you want."

"Mmm....good boy, Ricky. Especially considering the alternatives. I don't think I'd enjoy watching you suck a wrinkled dick anyway. A nice, fat, young one, maybe, but not an old, gnarly one, I don't think. But, the point is, you know now that I CAN and WILL make you do it if you even think of disobeying me, or fighting me in any way. Are we on the same wavelength here, little Ricky?"

"Yes," Ricky said quietly, resigned to his fate. Maybe if he kept her sexually satisfied, she wouldn't use her undead powers to make him do unspeakable things. It wasn't much for him to cling to, but it was something.

"Good," Vanessa purred, "now, let's get on with that incredible fuck, shall we?"

She stroked him with those icy, coaxing fingers for a few minutes, licking briefly at the spots where she'd bitten his penis just minutes ago. Already the tiny holes were mostly healed. You'd never have known his shaft had been bitten at all. Her gentle laps were more some twisted trip down Memory Lane than an attempt at arousing him. She already had that task well in hand. But she couldn't resist reliving the memory of her first sampling of his blood.

Vanessa's body moved in quick, jerky movements, like an old silent film played on a kinescope, as she slithered her body up along his again, hovering her dripping sex directly over his pulsating manhood. Briefly, she scanned Ricky's eyes and mind for even the slightest sign of resistance, but found none. Then, satisfied, her salivating mouth shot down with vision blurring speed, her lips clamping on Ricky's left nipple. She clamped her teeth around it and bit its outer ring. A tiny amount of blood trickled into her mouth. She sucked at the coppery tasting liquid hungrily. Her fingernails dug deeply into Ricky's shoulders and she squirmed on top of him as she sucked the blood from first one nipple, then the other, feasting on them.

After several minutes, she became noticeably aroused, and began grinding her pussy against his belly and inner thighs. Her eyes, when opened, glowed deep red in the darkness, and her lips shone brightly with Ricky's blood, even in the shifting glow of the gloomy room. Coils of blue-gray fog swirled around her as she sucked his nipples and ground her body against his. She moaned, growled deep in her throat. Her mouth savored his nipples with wet, sucking noises.

Soon, she reached the point of no return. She lifted her grinding body from his, hovered her drenched slit above his swollen muscle, and without even a quick downward glance to be sure of correct aim, plunged herself downward, impaling her coolly burning pussy on his involuntary erection. She snarled as it filled her, taking her mouth from his bleeding nipples only long enough to cry her pleasure at the ceiling. Digging her nails deeper into his flesh, and sucking his chest with even more ferocity, she slammed herself up and down on his cock, harder and faster with each completed cycle.

After what seemed an eternity, Vanessa stopped draining Ricky's nipples and lifted her head to look into his eyes. They were only partly filled with lust, but it was enough. As long as there was some lust there, she wouldn't have to humble him in perverse ways...at least not yet. He was cooperating. He was OBEYING. That was all that mattered.

"Now, little Ricky," she said, her tongue stretching out several inches to lick his lips, "I'm going to suck your cock again. But this time, you'll feel how good my PUSSY can suck. It'll drive you mad to fill me with your semen. And trust me, dear boy, you WILL fill me, no matter if you try to resist me or not. So my advice would be to not even waste your time trying."

Vanessa arched her back, sliding her shiny red fingernails down from his shoulders to his pectorals. Again they dug deep. Ricky felt her vaginal muscles tighten on his penis. Though she sat motionless atop him, he could feel the inner walls of her vagina undulating, squeezing from the base of his cock to the top of his shaft, over and over again. Then the sensation intensified. It felt as if his penis had gotten stuck in a vacuum cleaner. Vanessa's pussy was indeed SUCKIING his cock. His testicles felt as if they were being sucked forward into his penis itself.

With a loud growl, Vanessa began humping him like a mad woman. She slid herself up and down on his muscle, her pussy continuing to suck it hard. It was like being fucked and blown at the same time. Ricky's mind reeled with the sensations.

Up and down Vanessa heaved and slammed herself, causing the entire bed to shake, the wheels to squeal slightly as it rocked to and fro. Ending it's animal snarl, Vanessa's mouth struck like greased lightning. Her lips clamped onto Ricky's neck this time, sharp canines slicing through flesh and the wall of his pulsing jugular. She drank deeply.

Claws burrowing deeply into his chest, fangs even deeper into his neck, and Vanessa's humping barrage rocking his nether regions, Ricky's mind went blank. His eyes rolled up in his head and something sick happened. Ricky, despite the loathing that permeated his very being, was beginning to ENJOY the mixed sensations. Vanessa's cold sex, slipping icily up and down his penis, became something he wanted...no, NEEDED. Her claws in his chest aroused him in some perverse way. And the cold feeling of his blood flowing from his neck between those frigid lips and down that hungry throat made him squirm with pleasure.

It wasn't long before he climaxed, his hot sperm filling Vanessa's cold cavern. His mouth opened wide with erotic release, but only long, low moans emitted from it. When Vanessa came, she stopped sucking his neck and lapped up the trickling blood. Then she clamped her mouth on Ricky's and inserted her abnormally long tongue down his throat, as if to then lick up the blood from inside as well. He nearly choked on her tongue, and she seemed to take some perverse pleasure from that, grinding atop him all the more heatedly.

Vanessa's arrogant ass bounced up and down on Ricky's spurting tool with inexhaustible fervor. She sucked his mouth, bit his neck time and again, gagged him with her tongue. She rode him in insane lust for nearly thirty minutes, coming over and over again even though Ricky's orgasm had ended long ago. By sheer evil will alone she was keeping his cock firm and filling, using it until she was completely satisfied. Her fluids drenched his entire crotch area and upper thighs, and formed a two foot diameter wet spot on the crisp white hospital sheets beneath her trembling captive.

Just as her orgasm was finally subsiding, and she'd unlocked her vile mouth from Ricky's, Vanessa's keen senses detected movement outside the closed door. She was instantly alert, an animal sensing danger. She froze atop Ricky, still squirming on his crotch and letting her pussy suck every last drop from his penis. She made no attempt to stop his moans. She didn't have to. No one could possibly present a danger to her, but she did have to prepare for the inevitable. Someone was about to enter Ricky's room.

The door opened and light streamed in from outside. Another nurse stood in the doorway, equally as professional as Vanessa had been in her crisp nurse's uniform. But the face, though lit from behind, held on it a look of shock. Her professional, caring eyes beheld a scene unlike any they'd seen in twenty-two years of nursing. Vanessa, naked, eyes glowing, mouth streaming blood,sitting atop the hospital's most recent admission, the hero of today's football classic, obviously rutting him like an animal as he bled from his neck and chest. Vanessa couldn't figure out which that face harbored more, shock or disgust.

"What the HELL is going on in here....?!" the nurse shaped silhouette exclaimed, as light bathed the bedded couple. "Vanessa? Is that you? What are you...? What's...? Oh, my God, VANESSA!" the silhouette gasped, one hand quickly rising to clasp over a disbelieving mouth.

Vanessa hissed once, baring her fangs. Her eyes locked on the unwanted intrusion and halted any further protestations in mid-formation. "Well, don't just stand there, Maryann...shut the door and come in." Her cold, angry eyes became narrow slits as she exerted her will across the length of the room. It flowed like a tangible thing from the bed to the door, cold wisps of undead psychic power, malevolent will.

The disgusted, shocked eyes glazed over. As if sleepwalking, Maryann stepped slowly, unsteadily, into the room and closed the door behind her, slow and whisper soft, her mind knowing Vanessa's desire for discretion and her body obeying those unspoken commands.

"Come here," Vanessa whispered in Maryann's direction.

As Maryann approached vampire and victim, Vanessa looked back down to Ricky, who'd almost recovered from his unwilling, but thoroughly enjoyed, orgasm.

"Permit me a little fun, little Ricky. I want to test my powers over two people at one time." Instantly her head whipped back to Maryann. "Open the top of your uniform, Maryann. Then slip your bra down and expose your lovely breasts. I think our famous football hero would enjoy sucking your tits. You see, I've been too busy to give him mine yet."

Mesmerized, Maryann unbuttoned her uniform to her waist. Slow, deliberate hands then pulled her bra outward and down, tucking it under her breasts.

"Lovely," Vanessa said, "now bend down over Ricky's face and let him have a taste."

Maryann shuffled dreamily over to the bedside and leaned over Ricky, her hands pulling her uniform to the sides and keeping the bra out of the way as she offered her breasts to the prone young man.

"Excellent. Now, look at those succulent breasts, little Ricky. Don't they just look mouthwatering? Now, you can do one of two things. You can suck them willingly, or I can FORCE you to suck them. Either way is fine by me, though I'd really rather you tried to resist me. I'm curious to see just how strong my mind is."

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers