Night of 1000 sensations Pt. 03

Story Info
Kitty's ordeal of Pleasure concludes...for now.
2.1k words
4.62
14.6k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
788 Followers

Kitty screamed at the men who had a hold of her as they carried her across the stage. She struggled against them weakly, all the while pleading for mercy. Her body was slick with sweat and every part of her tingled and sparked like a live wire from the orgasms that had been forced from her. But the men holding her had strong grips and even as they carried her over to whatever they had in store for her, others continued to reach out and touch, pinch and prod the busty beauty.

The vibrating nipple clamps were still firmly attached to her red and swollen tits, and they continued to buzz away continuously stimulating her nipples. Other hands reached out and grabbed at her round, reddened ass cheeks, or made a quick slap at her pussy. And the men carrying her, one at each arm and leg, made certain to keep her spread wide allowing easier access to her body.

Even as Kitty struggled futilely, a part of her shook with anticipation as to what would happen next. Her thoughts were so confused: How could being taken against her will and subjected to this excite her so?

Then, they apparently reached their destination. They lifted her a little higher before lying her down on some sort of a sturdy wooden table. It was leather padded along the edges and had a leather covered bolster across the middle that made Kitty arch her back. Her legs were kept spread wide, and even though the spreader bar had been removed, new cuffs were quickly attached, keeping her legs apart. Her arms were rapidly untied and then pulled up and out to the side also fastening them with cuffs. She was spread-eagled on the table with the riser beneath making her hips thrust up and out.

Now Leather Jacket Guy once again stepped up and looked down at Kitty. She was puffing, out of breath from her orgasms and her struggles against the crowd.

"No more, please!" She begged. She was panting and just wanted a moments respite before... But his eyes only stared at her, glittering with dark excitement.

His hand reached out and gently caressed her face. He trailed his fingers over her full lips and down her neck, continuing to the swell of her breast. Despite what this man had done to her and caused to be done to her, she could feel a tingle of excitement as he stroked her body. She closed her eyes and a few tears leaked out as she muttered, "No...Please don't..."

"It looks like these titty-tinglers are really doing a number on you, poor thing", he said with mock sincerity.

"Let's see if we can do something about that!"

He reached out and took a hold of the vibrating nipple clamp. A little 'click' and he turned off the vibrations. Then he tugged on it, watching with delight as Kitty squirmed as he stretched her nipple out. He did the same to the other clamp and soon he was tugging both of her mistreated nipples. Kitty couldn't believe that even through the pain, how much pleasure she was getting. Her tits had always been sensitive but no one had ever subjected them to this sort of treatment. She gasped and moaned as he twisted and pulled on her aching breasts.

Then, his smile turned a shade darker, and he said, "I hope your ready for this". And with that, quickly opened and removed both nipple clamps. Kitty expected relief but removing those tightly pinched clamps after so long on her tits had almost the opposite effect. Pain shot through her breasts as blood flow returned and her body shook with the awakening-tingle in her nips.

She was unprepared and screamed. Leather Jacket Guy laughed, watching her pull and strain against her bonds.

"OK Boys...and Ladies", he added quickly, she's all yours!

Now they began in earnest on poor Kitty.

Apparently, up to now had been considered some form of sadistic foreplay, because now Kitty was surrounded on all sides by men and women who were eager to bring her to achingly orgasmic heights.

Someone near the head of the table did something and support for her head vanished as they pulled a piece of the table away. Her head hung back and down. Immediately, a man reached out and pinched her nostrils shut.

"Open wide" he demanded.

Kitty tried to close her mouth and shake her head, but she needed to breathe. She held out for a moment and then with a gasp, opened her mouth. The man immediately shoved his waiting cock into her open mouth. With her head hung back as it was, he was able to slide his entire eight inches into her and down her throat. Kitty sputtered and gagged but the man continued to hold her nose and press himself deeper.

Between her legs, Kitty could feel something hard and thick sliding up between her ass cheeks again and begin to be pushed inside of her. She couldn't see it, but it felt like a very large rubber dick. It slid in easily, her ass still lubed from her previous butt-fucking and it filled her till she was squealing with agony and excitement. The cock in her mouth seemed to approve of this and pumped in and out of her faster. The only relief poor Kitty got was he finally released her nose and she could suck in air, even as she sucked him off.

Now someone else was between her legs and with shock she felt a man's hard cock sliding over her open pussy and starting to thrust in. She couldn't take both her holes filled, could she? She bucked her hips and tried to yell at them to stop but he plowed forward and soon Kitty was plugged airtight in all three holes, The man fucking her would shove in deep then pull out almost all the way, only to shove back in harder.

Hands now held her head while she was face fucked and suddenly, she felt a strong buzzing as someone apparently switched on the vibrator in her ass. It hummed and buzzed while the other men continued their relentless use of her bound body. She could only groan around the cock filling her mouth as the sensations rumbled through her ass and spread throughout her body.

Her large swollen tits were not to be ignored either. Stella was back and was squeezing her breast hard, swelling the nipple and then sucking on it. Her tongue lashed out and stroked her back and forth. Another man moved to her other breast and slapped it. This caused Kitty to jump, and he slapped her again, then reached out to grab ahold of her stiff, aching tit, and twist.

Sucking on the huge cock, being fucked by another cock and a vibrating dildo in her ass, her tits being roughly played with, Kitty was almost insensate with sensation, pleasure and pain in equal parts, and it stirred something deep inside. She had already had three incredible orgasms but now a fourth was building, stronger and faster than any of the others. She couldn't hold back. She writhed and shook under everyone's touch and she screamed around the cock in her throat and she clenched her fists and waves of ecstasy washed over her, carrying her to someplace she had never been.

Now she wasn't Kitty anymore, she was s sex doll for these people's pleasure, her only purpose was to satisfy them with her body any way that they wanted.

She felt the man inside her swell and thrust deep into her pussy as he started to fill her with cum. The sensation magnified her own desire, and she came again.

In her mouth, the man's cock began to pulse and shoot his load down her throat. She, willing or unwilling, swallowed every drop, gulping his cum like a thirsty man would gulp water.

The man pinching and twisting her tit, picked up a small tube of lotion and squirted it onto her breast, rubbing and massing it in, paying particularly nasty attention to her nipple. Almost at once, Kitty could feel a heat begin to rise up. It inflamed her already abused tit and began to throb with a fiery ache. Some sort of self-heating oil was coating her breast and making her groan with the sensation.

Now Stella was biting her nipple, pulling it with her teeth. Then letting go and slapping it hard, only to take it in her mouth again.

Kitty was lost. There was no thought, no words, just sex and orgasm and pain mixed with shuddering pleasure. The man had pulled his cock out of her mouth, dribbling the last of his cum over her face and immediately another man stepped up. He bent down, running his own tongue over Kitty's cum covered face, licking her lips and forcing a deep kiss on her. Mindlessly, She sucked at his tongue and kissed him back. Then stood up and thrust his balls into Kitty's mouth.

"Lick them" he commanded, and Kitty did just that, swirling her tongue over his sack and sucking both his balls into her mouth.

Now the man between her legs had pulled out, but another was there right away. He began thrusting deep inside her, slamming in and out, hard and fast. Kitty's pussy couldn't help but respond and she felt yet another wave of pleasure building. She wasn't even certain that there was a break between one orgasm and another, she just perpetually rose and crested in mind-splintering delight and then started up again!

Kitty's body was ridden hard and fast. She lost count of the cocks that filled her mouth and her pussy, one after another. She swallowed what felt like a gallon or more of cum. Her aching breasts burned and throbbed and ached and swelled and she cried in pain and pleasure. She had never in her life felt like this -- hadn't even known she could feel like this.

After an eternity of stimulation and sensation (Kitty couldn't even begin to guess how long this had been going on), the people around her began to slow down. A cock was pulled out of her swollen, red pussy and another did not immediately take its place. Someone took pity on her shaking, jerking body and slowly pulled the vibrating dildo out of her ass. Stella slowed her mistreatment of Kitty's abused tit-flesh and began to gently kiss and caress it till even she stepped back. She drained the last drop of cum from her current face-fucking guest and he pulled back, lifting her head up gently and replacing the board on the table so she could simply lay back.

She gasped and heaved for breath, her body still trembling under the onslaught of uncounted orgasmic waves. The oil on her one nipple still burned but it had become a feeling Kitty now embraced.

She opened her eyes and looked around her at the dozen or so people surrounding her. They all smiled down at her. Kitty tried to take it all in, to understand what had happened to her...and why. But she couldn't. And in the long run, it didn't matter. She hadn't asked for this, wouldn't have volunteered for it...but would never forget it either. She had been taken to a new level and a part of her wondered if anything less would ever satisfy her again.

Even as she twisted her head and looked around, she caught the eye of Leather Jacket Guy. He reached out and tenderly stroked her cheek.

"You did real good tonight sweet Lady. I hope you enjoyed as much as we did".

Kitty could only mumble a soft "uh-huh".

He smiled at that and then looked up at the crowd.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" He asked. He looked at Kitty and grinned and then back to the crowd.

"We must get her cleaned up and prepped for the late show. C'mon boys, get to it!"

Kitty's eyes went wide, and she started to protest, "Late show? No, wait....I..." but her words were cut off as the red rubber ball gag was shoved back in her mouth, and the strap quickly fastened around her head. Outwardly Kitty screamed and groaned through the gag as people began to move the table back into the wings of the stage, but inside, under her fear, she could feel the pulse of hot excitement stirring.

The End (for now).

Thank you all for reading this. Do you want to read more of Kitty's adventures? What should happen next? Let me hear from you in the comments.

Raxton57
Raxton57
788 Followers