Night of Celebration Pt. 02

Story Info
The next morning.
11.7k words
4.7
17.2k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DavKrieg
DavKrieg
264 Followers

Here is part 2. If you didn't read 1, no worries, just read it after this one. 😀 I had fun writing this story. I set up a part 3 with a twist if y'all like this one. I am pretty sure my math is right in this one. The girls are late 18, a month from 19. I never said how old Craig is, but he is 37. Stephanie is 38.

Enjoy

***********

Crissie takes Craig's wet cock into her mouth. She loves the mixed flavors. Her tongue works thoroughly over the head. Licking along the helmet. She sucks on the head and pulls more of him into her mouth. She is determined to be a good girl and get her Daddy nice and clean. "Mmmm, Daddy we taste so good." She moans with her mouth full. With her new sister Susan doing a wonderful job of cleaning their Daddy's cum out of her tight little pussy. Crissie finishes her cleaning by taking each of his balls into her hot little mouth. She gets the last of her cum off of him just as Susan inhales Crissie's clit bringing her to a surprising orgasm. Crissie's senses are so overwhelmed she falls back on the bed quivering in ecstasy.

Susan is also as determined to make her new Daddy proud. She is licking Crissie's familiar and tasty pussy. She loves the way she can taste Craig's cum mixed with her new sister. "Mmmmm, Daddy. We DO taste so good." Susan says after hearing Crissie share the same thought. Susan is frantically rubbing her clit with the panties that Crissie was wearing the first time her father fucked her. The wicked thoughts of all that happened tonight plus the taste of those two on her tongue brings Susan to yet another orgasm. As she feels her body tense again she sucks in Crissie's clit, bringing her sister off with her.

Craig is kneeling next to his daughter. She has his well fucked and empty cock in her mouth. Her tongue and lips are scouring every inch and fold to clean it. He looks and sees his new lover with her face buried in his daughter's tight little pussy. He hears them echo how great they all taste together. If he hadn't already cum heavily, twice, in the last few hours that echo would have had him exploding again. Alas, he is a normal man with no monster cock or a teenagers recharge and bottomless well of sperm. Watching his two girls cum together makes him hope these girls don't end up killing him. "What a way to go, though." He murmurs to himself watching his angels come down from their orgasms. Craig moves back off of the bed to stand beside it.

Susan feels Crissie's legs relax and release her head. When freed Susan crawls up on the bed and kisses Crissie deeply. Susan knows her friend loves her own taste and will want to kiss and lick Susan's lips and face to get all she can. The two girls kiss and then lay back, exhausted.

Craig enjoys the show his girls just gave him. He can see how much love they share. He can also see just how tired they are. "Ok girls, time for bed. We will discuss this all in the morning."

"Ok Daddy." The girls reply "Sleep sounds great right now." Susan says through a yawn. The girls lay on their sides facing each other, arms around each other, trading soft kisses.

Craig reaches for his sleep shorts, then looks at the sight on his bed. "Tha fuck if I need these tonight." He says. He walks back to the bed and slides in behind Crissie. He spoons his daughter's tiny tight body. He reaches his arm over her and rests his hand on Susan's small waist. Susan reaches over Crissie and rests her hand on Craig's arm. He kisses Susan's hand and the top of Crissie's head. "Good night my beautiful girls."

"Good night Daddy. I love you" Crissie replies muffled between her two lovers.

"I love you Daddy. Good night. And thank you so very much." Susan says and snuggles closer to her friend and lover. The three of them drift off to sleep quickly. All are exhausted, but each has a smile of pure joy on their face.

*******

Despite the late, exciting Friday night Craig's eyes open when the early Texas sun shines through his window. He first sees the mix of blond and red hair just in front of his face. He feels two warm bodies under his arm and pressed into his body. During the night Susan turned over and is the littlest spoon in the stack. Craig's arm is over his daughter and is cupping Susan's perky breast. He also feels his morning wood pressed delightfully against the most firm ass he has ever had the pleasure of knowing. That it is his eighteen year old daughter's ass tightly pressed against his hard cock just makes it better. Before he can do what a man should do in that situation, Craig needs to get up and pee. He also needs to talk with these girls and get their thoughts and expectations now it's the day after. Craig regretfully releases Susan and with even more regret rolls away from his daughter. Both girls whimper softly in their sleep. Craig rolls to the side of the bed and stands slowly. His surgically repaired knee is always stiff in the morning and his back is usually tight as well. The fall that wrecked his knee also hurt his back. Getting out of bed in the morning was always slow, but when he got warmed up and stretched out he felt fine. Craig limps to the bathroom to take care of his morning needs. He looks back at the beautiful sight on his bed. He hopes it was not a one time thing with these girls, but if it was, it will be a hell of a memory to keep.

Susan wakes up when the warm hand leaves her breast. She hears Craig grunt as he gets out of bed and watches him limp into the bathroom. Her angle on the bed allows her to see him stand at the toilet. She has never seen a man pee before. She is fascinated by the sight, however she realizes that she has to pee RIGHT NOW. Susan pulls Crissie's arm from around her waist and slides out of bed.

The toilet flushes and Craig turns to the sink to brush his teeth. Susan walks into the bathroom and shyly smiles. "Good morning, Daddy." She hops on the toilet and lets nature take it's course.

Craig resumes brushing his teeth. He can see little Susie in the mirror. She is looking at him in the mirror. A look of pure bliss on her face. Craig rinses his mouth and toothbrush. Susan finishes and walks to Craig. She wraps her arms around his waist from behind. "I love you, Craig. Thank you so very much for last night." She says.

Craig turns in her arms to face her. He wraps her tight. "I love you too Susie." He says and then kisses her. "Let's go get Crissie up and figure this out." They walk into the bedroom with his arm around her. "Will you please go grab us some water bottles, Sweetheart?" Craig says to Susan. "I'll get Crissie up while you do that."

"Sure thing Daddy." Susan says. She kisses Craig before she walks out of the room towards the kitchen. Her naked butt wiggling very attractively.

"I'm awake Daddy. I just don't wanna get out of bed yet." Crissie says as she pulls the covers up over her.

"Come on silly girl. Time to get up. Go pee and whatever else you gotta do. We have a lot to talk about today." Craig says as he picks up his sleep shorts and finally pulls them on.

Crissie rolls out of bed, gives her dad a kiss and goes into his bathroom. Craig sits down on his chair when Susan returns from the kitchen. She hands him an ice cold bottle of water. "Here you go Daddy." Susan says.

"Thank you Baby Girl." She smiles sweetly at him as he kisses her forehead. Susan puts Crissie's bottle on the bed and slips onto Craig's lap.

"I hope you don't mind my sitting here, do you Daddy?" She says to Craig with that sweet smile on her face.

"Of course not, Susie." He replies and takes a deep drink of water. He slides his arm around her waist. Crissie walks in to the bedroom and sees the two of them.

"Lucky girl, taking the best seat in the house." Crissie says with a pout on her pretty face. She can't hold it as a smile breaks through. "Just remember Susie, you move, you lose." All three break out in laughter.

"No worries Cris, I'm never leaving this spot." Susan replies to more laughter.

"OK, you silly girls." Craig breaks in. "Serious talk time. What in the hell happened last night? How long have y'all been planning this?"

"Oh OK Daddy" Crissie says "Here is what happened."

***************

Susan's Story

11 months 2 weeks earlier.

June 24

It is Crissie Dotson's 18th birthday. Her best friend Susan Davis' birthday was 2 days ago. Craig Dotson and Stephanie Davis took their daughters out for dinner on the 22nd and today there is a pool party for the girls at the Dotson's house. They have invited all of their gymnastics teammates and friends from school. The girls are having a blast. Crissie is wearing one of her birthday gifts. This bikini is from Susan. It is sky blue that works well with her blond hair and bright blue eyes. The bikini is not too revealing, however it does highlight her firm gymnast frame, her trim stomach with the hint of a six pack, her short, muscular legs with the matching sky blue toenail polish. The top covers her small breasts, but there is a hint of cleavage. All in all, Crissie is a good looking athlete and she takes pride in keeping her body in top shape. Crissie is sitting in a lounge chair catching some sun and people watching. There are quite a few cute boys and to be honest with herself, a whole lot of hot girls running around. There are chicken fights going on in the pool (a girl on the shoulders of a guy, trying to knock another pair over in the water.) Susan is one of the girls playing in the pool. Susan is wearing the birthday gift Crissie got for her. It is the same bikini in a dark green. The girls laughed when they exchanged gifts, and when they explained to their parents that they did not buy them together, yet got each other the same style all four of them burst out laughing. The girls have similar looks enough that people think mistake them for sisters. Susan's red hair is longer and her eyes are a sea foam green. Crissie is about three inches taller and just a little heavier. Susan is riding on her boyfriend Zack's shoulders and they seem to be doing very well together in the chicken fights.

Crissie looks towards the deck where her father is manning the grill. Speaking of cute boys, her father puts them to shame. He is HOT. Craig was a high school soccer and football player, then he spent 4 years as a Marine. He is now an truck company Captain in the fire department. When he is off shift he works out with Crissie and Susan when possible. He is lean and muscular. He has his blond hair cut very short and has sunglasses over his green eyes. He took his shirt off earlier while in the pool and is now taking in the sun deepening his tan. There is a crowd around him and the grill. "I'm sure they are ALL hungry." Crissie thinks to herself with a healthy dose of sarcasm and surprising herself, a touch of jealousy. The crowd surrounding her father is almost all female. Many of her classmates are staring starry eyed at her father. The mothers, single and married, are better at looking like they are not staring, however everyone knows they aren't looking at the burgers. Crissie lays back on the lounge chair, adjusts her sunglasses and looks back to the deck. She looks at her dad with a more critical eye, Crissie can definitely see what has all the other women worked up. "I wonder..." She muses as she closes her eyes and drifts into a nap.

Stephanie Davis is sitting with three of her friends at the patio table. They all have a margarita sitting in front of them. Stephanie is wearing a dark blue one piece bathing suit with a wrap around her waist. She has a big beach hat on her short auburn hair and sunglasses covering her blue eyes. Her long slender legs are crossed and she is leaning back laughing at the story Grace just told about the neighborhood busybody, Mary Scott.

Susan is having fun winning at the chicken fights. Her boyfriend Zack is a good solid base. It helps that he is six feet tall and a swimmer. She knocks Karen off of Bob and they both go under. Susan raises her arms in the air. "Whoo hoo! Undefeated!!" She yells.

Suddenly Zack drops down from under her dunking her. Caught completely unawares, Susan is submerged fully and feels her top come up around her neck. She is so surprised she takes a breath to scream and gets a mouthful of water. She starts choking.

Zack, unaware of her troubles floats up behind her and wraps his arm around her and takes her bare breasts in his hands. Susan starts to panic and flail around. Thinking she is fighting due to his handful, Zack slides his other down her stomach and into her bikini. Susan freaks again sucking in more water and swings her arms. There is not a lot of power behind her blow, but her head connects with his nose hard enough to shock him into letting her go and he swims away and surfaces, holding his bleeding nose.

"Where is Susan, Zack?" Rob asks.

"THERE SHE IS!!" Karen screams pointing at Susan floating face down.

The teens around the pool start screaming and pointing. Crissie jumps out of her chair and looks to the pool just in time to see her father make a running dive into the pool and sees him swim quickly to Susan.

Craig wraps his arms around Susan and brings her to the side of the pool and out. As he pulls himself out of the pool, he turns and sees his daughter. "Crissie, call 911." He kneels next to Susan and checks her pulse then he starts rescue breathing. He compresses her chest and she starts coughing up water. He turns her to the side so she can clear her airway. When she stops coughing Craig looks into her eyes. "Are you with us, Sweetheart?" He asks.

She sputters and spits out some more water. "I think I'm OK. What happened?" She asks. Susan lays back and looks into Mr. D's eyes.

"It looks like you drowned a bit, Susie." Craig says to her. "I think you'll be OK, but the medics are on the way, so we will let them check you out." Craig's eyes drift down and then spring back to her eyes. He lowers his voice and says "You might want to fix your top, sweetheart. No need for anyone else to get a free show."

Susan's hands fly to her neck where her top has tangled. Her memory flashes back to what happened. She pulls her top down to cover herself, noting Craig's eyes drifting away from her eyes and to her charms. She does not mind him seeing what she has to offer. Susan fixes her top in place and sits up with Craig's help. She looks down and notices her bottoms are lower than usual and then remembers Zack's hands. Craig helps her stand and she shifts her swimsuit. She sees Zack, his nose still bloody and he is glaring at her as if it was her fault. "We are sooo done." She says to him.

"Lets go into the house out of the sun, Susie. The medics will be here soon." Craig says. Sirens are drawing closer. "It's OK everybody. Go ahead and get back to what you were doing. Enjoy yourself." Craig leads Susan through the sliding doors into the kitchen. Stephanie and Crissie meet them there. "Cris, go let the medics in and bring them here, please." He says "Steph, I think she will be OK. She just swallowed some water. Very scary, but I don't think any issues will surface."

"Hey Cap, what's going on?" The fire department rescue squad paramedic, Roy DeGauge, asks as he follows Crissie into the kitchen.

"Good to see you Roy. Susan breathed in a bit of water in the pool. I did some rescue breathing and she spit it right up." Craig says.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Susan. How are you feeling? Any issues breathing or talking?" Roy asks her as he opens his bag for his gear. "Johnny, will you cancel the Ambo, I think we will be able to take care of Susan in house." His partner John Soto pulls out his radio to tell dispatch.

Susan says "I feel fine, sir. I'm just very embarrassed. I'm sorry you had to come out here."

Oh, it's alright. It's our job. And we will always be happy to take care of the Captain's family." Roy says "Your pulse ox and BP are perfect. I don't think we need to run you to the hospital. If you have any problems, make sure you get Cap to take you to the doc."

DeGauge and Soto pack up their gear and say "Happy birthday girls. You should get Cap to bring you by the station sometime soon." The firemen leave the room and head back to the station.

"I think the party is over Daddy, looks like everybody is leaving." Crissie says

"I'm sorry, but I'm happy. I'm too embarrassed to go back out there. That damn Zack!" Susan stands and throws her arms around Craig's neck. "Thank you so much, Mr. D. Thank you for saving my life!"

Craig hugs her back and says "You are welcome Susie. And I keep telling you to call me Craig." He kisses her forehead. "Why don't you girls head upstairs. We can clean the house later."

Stephanie wraps her arms around Craig and kisses his cheek. "Thank you Craig for saving my little girl." She shudders in his arms. "I was so scared when I saw her floating there but then you came and brought her back." She kisses his cheek again. "I'll go make sure everyone has gone." She releases Craig and walks towards the patio.

"Thank you Daddy. For the wonderful party and saving my sister." Crissie says as she hugs her father tightly and kisses him on the cheek. "Come on Susie. Let's go change and say bad things about Zack and good things about Daddy to everyone online."

Crissie turns to the stairs and Susan follows. Susan suddenly turns and runs to Craig and leaps into his arms. Her legs wrap around his waist and her arms tight around his neck as she buries her head in his shoulder, crying. Craig holds the sobbing girl tightly and carries her up the stairs to her room. "Mr. D.. Craig.. Will you please... Just hold me... P!ease... I'm... Sorry... I'm.. really... scared.. Right now." She asks through her heavy sobs.

"Of course, sweetheart." He moves to her desk chair and sits. She unwraps her legs and moves them to the side to sit in his lap. Her arms are still around his neck and her tears are still running on his shoulder. Her long wet red hair is hanging down both of their backs. Craig holds Susan to him tightly. One of his hands rubbing up and down her back. "Take all the time you need, baby girl."

Susan's sobs are slowing and the hiccups start. She can feel her breasts rubbing up and down Craig's bare chest. Her nipples harden with the friction. She tries to stop the hiccups but of course that is damn near impossible.

Craig feels Susan's sobs diminish and then she starts with the hiccups. He pats her back as she starts the hiccups. He can feel her breasts rubbing his chest. That brings an unbidden image of her bare breasts earlier. That image and feeling her nipples harden causes his own reaction. His cock hardens under her tight little fanny.

Susan feels him harden underneath her. Her eyes widen, then a smile crosses her face. With her head still nuzzled against his shoulder she softly kisses his shoulder and neck.

At that moment Crissie walks in the door. "Crissie, will you see that Susie gets showered and changed and anything else she needs, please?" Craig says as he slides Susan off his lap and stands. "I'm happy I was able to help you baby girl." Craig kisses Susan's forehead. "I'm going to see if your mom needs help. Happy Birthday, my lovelies." Craig hugs Susan again and kisses her forehead. He turns to Crissie and does the same.

"Thank you, Daddy." Crissie replies and Craig walks out the door and downstairs. Crissie turns and sees Susan flushed red with a goofy smile. "What? Why are you smiling like that?"

Susan takes a deep breath and starts giggling. She tries to pull herself together, but keeps giggling for a few minutes. A deep breath and then another. "Sorry Cris, that was the most amazing time just now. Your dad carried me up here. I was crying so hard when all of this just came crashing down on me. He held me so tight. I just cried and cried in his shoulder. He was rubbing my back and kissing my hair." Susan ends with a wistful sigh

DavKrieg
DavKrieg
264 Followers