Night of Freedom

Story Info
Luke living out his best life with his female.
2.2k words
4.36
9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another Friday night without plans, but Luke was OK with that. 

Sure, he enjoyed an evening with his buds, who didn't like hanging out with friends? Luke didn't care if they went somewhere; maybe head to a bar to try, and likely fail, to pick up chicks or just hang around his apartment to watch, and laugh at, shitty movies. It was just nice to enjoy some camaraderie with people that understood you, and you understood them. However, he enjoyed Friday nights alone as well, as he saw Friday nights alone as a night of freedom. No responsibilities, no friends to judge his choices. And boy, did he need a night of freedom.

Luke smiled as he pulled into his apartment complex, car bouncing on its worn suspension as he took the speed bump too fast. Already he was feeling the weight of a heavy week falling away from his shoulders, excitement bubbling in the young canine's chest. He hastily parked his car, and leapt from the driver's running into the building, his thin tail wagging and anticipation growing with every step. Only slightly winded after running up the stairs, one of the perils of having a desk job, Luke reached his apartment door on the third floor. He fumbled with his keys for a minute and allowed the door to swing forward. He tossed his briefcase to the side, and quickly removed his work attire on his way to the hallway closet. He was reaching towards the back, behind some laundry detergent; the last place he expected his friends to ever look. There was a small brown paper bag and inside a small glass bottle of Ex-Y.

Ex-Y was the gender swapping potion that Luke had never known he wanted until he tried it.

As an extremely horny bi man, the Dalmatian didn't much care who fucked him, so long as he got laid. The problem? Luke was not very good at dating, he was too shy to put himself out there to strangers, and often came across according to one of his female friends as 'desperate' when he did find the courage to try and flirt. It didn't help, he thought, that he wasn't particularly good looking. Short, overweight, and with a pudgy face that always seemed weighed down with worry. In short, Luke wasn't the type that could pull tail with looks or charisma, and really what was left? Luke knew there were probably things he could do to correct it. Perhaps work on losing some weight, improve his style a bit, and perhaps gain some confidence? But why do any of that when his solution was in a bottle, sold for just fifty dollars?

Luke did not want to give the impression that getting laid as a woman was easier, it was just different. As a dude, going to bars felt like being the striker of a soccer team, aggressively heading out to do nothing but score. For Luke, as a woman? Going to a bar felt more like being a goalkeeper, making sure only the right guy scored. Anyone could find dick, after all, finding a good dick was the challenge. Still, Luke found that he preferred playing defensive rather than offensive when dating. It was nice to just relax and allow anyone who was interested to approach him. Furthermore, he'd found a lot of confidence in his new found attraction. For one, it was easy to assume any man who bought him a drink found him attractive, rather than approaching a woman assuming or at least hoping she liked him. But, even more important for his confidence, he thought of himself as sexy. Regardless of what anyone else thought. He should, too! As Luke had carefully considered and decided on every last detail of his feminine appearance to make his dream figure a reality. 

After inputting his information into the Lewd Brews website, the company which had sold him the potion, the computer had presented him with a 3D model of what it called his 'natural' female self. It was a representation of what he would look like after the simple swap of a chromosome, a perfect female clone of himself. 

Luke hadn't been impressed. His female body didn't look much more attractive than his male one frankly; female Luke was still overweight, flabby, rather flat chested without much figure to speak of. Thankfully, the site had given him some options. Like a real Sims game, as he could move sliders around to decide the size of his breasts, ass, or the color of his hair. Even his species could be changed if he wanted! There was even an OTHER box where he was invited to include other, more specific details. Anything that came to mind that wasn't already included. Luke had spent hours working on his computer, making dozens of tiny adjustments to the 3D model and pondering it over until he was happy with the finished result. His goal was to make himself into a woman that could pass as his hot sister. Aiming to look enough like his male self that friends wouldn't recognize him... but might do a double take if they saw him out in public. He wasn't entirely sure what his motivations for doing so were, perhaps he was attracted to the risk of being recognized out in public.

Whatever his motivations were, Luke finally had gotten his female doppelgänger down perfect. Of course, there had been a learning curve figuring out what life was like on the other side of the gender divide. More than he had realized, truth be told, as Luke figured out how to dress up, do make up, flirt with guys... it had been expensive as well. Filling the closet in the second bedroom turned into a home office with thousands of dollars of girl clothes. It had all been worth it though, his 'nights of freedom' had him catching as much dick as he could handle, and a surprising amount of pussy as well. He even found his male dating game improving as he gained confidence and knowledge from his time spent as the fairer sex.

With the potion bottle in hand, he ran to his office and locked the door, even though he lived alone. Naked, he strode over to the closet, releasing the heavy-duty padlock and flung open the door, smiling as he looked at his collection of girly clothes. He then turned his attention to the floor to ceiling mirror and could wait for his awful male body to disappear and for his sexy female one to take his place. Luke, even after having made the change dozens of times now, he had been doing this for over a year after all, always had to stop and observe his transformation. It simply mesmerized him, no matter how many times he did it. Luke used his thumb and sharp claw to pop the cork from the bottle, listening to the pleasant fizz of magic released into the room. A smile crossed his face, he couldn't wait to be a chick again, and he took the potion in one quick gulp.

Almost instantly, as he was still smacking his lips, Luke felt the pleasurable warmth from the magic's energy as it worked over his body. It took a lot of power to rewrite a person's DNA and shift the very structure of their entire body around. Luke could feel it over his entire body, in places where he hadn't even expected it. From a tingling sensation in his scalp to a tickle in his little toe. Not one part of his body was left untouched by the magic, and he could feel every last bit of it. Long curtains of blonde hair cascaded down his back, plump dick sucking lips: ruby red even without the benefit of lipstick appeared on his snout. His face became slender and smaller, especially as pounds of fat began melting off his rapidly feminizing body. Luke rubbed his chest, playing with his new tits even before they could grow. He watched as his flabby man tits swell outwards into real, actual, female breasts.

Luke had debated for a long time over his breasts: large or small? Luke was confident that he didn't have to make a case for large breasts. He didn't know of many men or even women who could fully disagree. Yet, Luke felt like large breasts were... a little obvious? Sure, there were real women who had large breasts. But as he pushed the boob slider over further and further, causing the 3D model's chest to swell out bigger and bigger, he began feeling self conscious. Like, his big tits would simply be an advertisement that he was really a man temporarily residing in a woman's body. Besides, he found small tits to be attractive in their own way. In the end, his lustful desires won the day, and he decided to go for it. Big, fat, heavy knockers swelled onto his chest that would have looked right at home on even the most absurd male wish fulfillment character. Massive, yet perky capped by large, supremely sensitive nipples. Luke closed his eyes, moaning slightly as he tilted his head back as he rubbed his incredibly sensitive breasts. That had been one of his additions to his female body, breasts so sensitive that accidentally bumping them into someone on the crowded dance floor was enough to make him shiver from head to toe. Sometimes just putting on a shirt was enough to make Luke's temporary pussy soaking wet.

As much as he loved his breasts, Luke's transformation continued. His hands and arms, those holding his tits, becoming slender and lady like. Below his swelling chest, his stomach flattened into a trim, fit belly fitting of an athlete. There was even a trim six-pack poking through the spotted black and white fur and of course, he needed a nice full fuckable ass to balance out his tits. His ass grew quickly and rapidly, his hips shifting outwards. Luke turned to admit it in the mirror, rubbing it and even spanking it for his own, private, satisfaction. While it was not nearly as sensitive as his tits, there was some sort of intrinsic desire and enjoyment in touching an ass. Even if it was just his ass he was groping. As his fingers dug into the thick flesh of his rump. He smiled to himself, barely able to wait to find a man that could spank it for him.

Still, the changes went on, his body continuing to shift itself into the perfect hourglass figure. His thighs and hips thickening, his feet growing narrow and nimble. But the most significant change left to go was his height. At 5'4 one might assume he was already average female height, yet height was another decision that Luke had wrestled over. At first, he had pushed the slider up, making his female figure over eight feet tall like some of the giant furs he'd seen. He had always marveled over their height, wishing he could be tall and strong like that. However, he remembered his desire to passably look like a sister rather than total wholesale changes to his figure. He certainly wouldn't pass the 'double take' test if he turned himself into a giantess! So, he decided if he couldn't have one extreme, he'd go with the other and would shrink himself down into a hot little short stack. Luke's figure quickly shrank by entire inches, shrinking almost half a foot from 5'4 all the way to 4'9. It was a drastic shift that even now took significant adjustment to get used to. It made the entire world feel bigger, a little scarier, frankly. But there was something that just turned him on about being so tiny in a world of giants.

It was a lot to happen all just a matter of minutes, but in hardly any time at all it was all over. Luke was sporting his alter ego 'Mercedes'. For a long time all Luke could do, all he wanted to do, was stare at his reflection in the mirror, feeling a great sense of self satisfaction. Finally, he tore his gaze away from the mirror: knowing he had to get dressed and out of the house if he wanted to actually use his body. But then, suddenly, his phone gently buzzed from his pants, which were still sitting in the pile on his bedroom floor. Curious who would be texting him, all his friends either staying in for the night or already busy with plans. He walked over, a smile crossing his face as he felt the weight and shape of his new body shifting around. He bent over, working hard not to let his heavy breasts tip him ass over tea kettle, and fished his phone out of his pocket. It was a text from his friend, Kyle.

"Hey man." The text read. "I sort of changed my mind over staying in tonight. You still wanna hang out?"

The question made Luke AKA Mercedes freeze, his glance flickering between the text and his reflection in the mirror. He did want to hang out with Kyle, but he would rather not waste an entire potion or one of his few chances at some girl time. He hesitated, weighing his options. But only for a moment, perhaps he wouldn't need to leave his apartment to find some male company after all.

"Sure." He wrote back. "Come on over."