All Comments on 'My Night Fucking a Neglected MILF'

by dctampa

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SisterJezabelSisterJezabelalmost 4 years ago

Kudos for writing your first story. I am confused with your rating her 6/10 and then stating she was a MILF. Is the criteria 2 holes and a heartbeat? You describe her as a wife, yet she has bought a house and is living with her kids- isn't that separation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why bother?

This was so far from realism it was a waste of time. How is a six out of ten a MILF, and why was she living with her kids?

dctampadctampaalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the compliment. I realize now I was contradictory in that rating vs MILF. My apologies for that. I was so horny that to me she was a MILF because she wasn’t so unattractive that if I got the opportunity I was going for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Straightforward, and simple but enjoyable!

Who cares about the rating! If she's a mother and he wanted to fuck her, that's a milf!

I appreciate the story. It's written in such a way where it feels more like an account than fantasy, which is why she may only rank a 6/10. But personally, the idea that this could be a true story is way hotter than some bullshit unrealistic 'perfect milf' storyline. If you want to spruce it up, focus more on details. But if you don't this is good either way.

I hope there are more stories about this milf. Either way keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's so obvious it's written by a guy. Kinda makes me sad how men experience these things. It's filled with numbers and ratings and judgements

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous