Night of Love & Sex on the Terrace

Story Info
Passionate sexual encounter with my college boyfriend on the terrace.
958 words
3.79
3.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met George the first day of university. He wasn't one of those guys who attracts attention just by seeing them arrive, but after a few moments of conversation I realized that he wanted to continue discovering him. He was smart, and that turns me on a lot more than a nice body. We became accomplices from the first moment. We were two totally opposite beings. Him, beard, a few extra kilos and a look that said absolutely nothing. Me, skinny, tall, clear eyes, nice tits and an ass impossible not to turn around to look at. Furthermore, our personalities were also opposed. He is super calm, serene, measured in his words. I ate the world with each step.

One afternoon, while we were drinking mate on my balcony, I asked him if something was wrong with me. The question caught him totally by surprise, just as it did me when I asked it. I wasn't physically attracted to him, I didn't think of him as a man, as romance or conquest. He hadn't given any indication of any interest beyond keeping us company either. He helped me a lot with my homework, made me laugh and listened to me like never before. Why did I ask you that question then? I still do not know. All I know is that he triggered a series of hot encounters worthy of an XXX saga.

The episode that I am going to relate now is not the first nor the last, but it is one of the ones that I remember the most for more than one reason. It could be said that we were dating, although no one but the two of us knew it. We spent almost all the time, when we weren't at the university, in my apartment. We had already had sex in every corner. And that night, without meaning to, we crossed out another part of the property: the terrace.

It was an autumn night, cool and with a clear sky. We took several blankets and pillows to the terrace and stretched out to look at the stars. Something was happening in the sky: strange lights moved in incoherent ways, bringing a masterful spectacle to life. At first, we commented on the event trying to find an explanation for it, and then contemplated it in silence. The fresh air was a blessing, so I chose to put the blanket aside. He was simply wearing very little shorts and an even smaller top. My nipples were hard and huge, which he pointed out with an amusing comment. I told him that it would be interesting if there were other hard and huge things, taking one of my hands directly to his crotch, to surprise me that his cock really felt totally appetizing. I told him we better go back to the apartment, but he told me it would be nice to try something different that night. Without even letting me think about what he had said, he slapped my top down, exposing my nice, big, rounded tits. I asked him if he was crazy. He said yes, crazy and excited. With a lot of desire to catch me right there.

He immediately mounted on me and began to suck my tits intensely, but delicately. I felt how her huge cock was rubbing with more and more violence on my pussy that was beginning to get wet little by little. I couldn't take it anymore and put a hand in her pants. First, caressing him gently, to move on to masturbating him vigorously. After a few minutes like this, he told me that he wouldn't give any more. He kissed me with overwhelming intensity, then jumped to shove that huge, wet cock into my mouth. He took it from me while with one hand he massaged my pussy over my shorts. He told me he was about to ejaculate, so I pushed him not to. In a single movement I took off my shorts and asked him to put them on. He which he did without thinking for a second.

As soon as I felt that hard and hot thing inside me, a tremendous orgasm took over me, which seemed to turn him on even more and he began to fuck me with devastating violence. I finished once more before we switch positions. I asked him to lie down and I sat on his cock to ride him madly. We stayed like this for about fifteen minutes, in which I finished once more. He held on like a champ, until he finally erupted like a volcano inside of me. His semen boiled, it burned me inside. I took his cock out of my pussy to put it back in my mouth and savor that delicious delicacy. It was still big and hard like at the beginning, so I kept sucking it until I finished again. I fell exhausted on his body. My tits danced to the rhythm of his heartbeat and that made me very happy.

When we looked up, not only strange lights were looking at us from the sky, but a dozen eyes were witnessing our love from the windows of the neighboring buildings. That turned us on even more. His cock, always erect, was ready for one more round, so he put me on all fours and made me his again. We were no longer the two of us and the firmament, we were loving each other for our neighbors. I hope it has served you for the best masturbations of your life.

From then on, it became customary for us to have sex so that they would see us. And not only on the terrace, but I'll tell you about that another time.