All Comments on 'Night Of Lust For A Small Woman Ch. 04'

by thekarpathianman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
thekarpathianmanthekarpathianmanalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Your Opinion

Comments/feedback very much appreciated by the author.

Do you like stories of big young men vs small older women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Long but I like the depravity of it all.

Yum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

continue this series excellent,please in the future it would be great to involve a 7 inch stilettos and sexy garters like you did and also some dressing in more young girls with sceam heels and langerie, it would be great also to involve the daughter in the series.

also if the son tries to enlarge his cock to 14 -16 inches that sound extremely sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very Good

Excellent story.... One problem. Grammer is very stilted. Literotica has editors that will let a story FLOW. Once I got used to having to read over jerks in sentences, I really enjoyed the story.

satosan2008satosan2008about 13 years ago
Kudos to you and your unbelievable work of art..!

This story has been fucking awesome to read. The grammer and spelling, as well as the order of some of your words, definitely needed some further editing, which by the way, I would be more than happy to assist you on, if you liked, for chapter 5...

Just let me know...

H-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Some things are unbeliavable and this is one

No.

HeadguyHeadguyover 11 years ago
A very hot story

While I agree the whole thing is "over the top," I thought much of it was wonderfully erotic. It began to get rather repetitive in the final chapter. I would be happy to have more stories of Carol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous