Night of Passion

Story Info
A night of love making and our passion.
1.8k words
3.91
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head lays on his chest. The feeling of him close to her is almost overwhelming. She's wanted this night for so long that now that it is here she doesn't know what to do.

Her hand circling his lower stomach up to his chest then back down. She continues this as his hands move in her long raven black hair. Her eyes daring to close to drift off into sweet serenity. Her body wanting wanting him closer.

She moves to look him in his eyes. His dark brown eyes looks straight into hers and his mouth moves into a slight smile. She smiles back as she moves her head up to place a sweet chaste kiss on his lips.

His hand moving in her hair keeping her lips on his. His tongue licking her lip begging for her to open. A soft moan escaping from between her lips as she opens up to him. Her hand moving from his chest and up his arms till it's on his cheek.

He moves to roll her on to her back, breaking the kiss. His eyes searching hers as she takes a long breath. His hands on either side of her head. She knows what she wants. The fear of the night ending creeping into her mind. She keeps her eyes on his as she whispers to him "Make love to me."

He keeps his eyes locked on her as a groan comes from within him. A groan of predatory. Letting her know she is his. She whimpers as she feels his hand move to her cheek and his lips moves back to hers. The kiss soft but growing in intensity.

She feels his body press into hers. He moves up and take a long look at her. His eyes leaving her face and roaming down her body. Her olive skin only covered in a blue lace babydoll lingerie. Both his hands moving slowly down the side of her frame till he touches the middle of her thighs. Gripping the blue lace and moving it up over her core. His eyes seeing still watching his hands move the lace further up, exposing her stomach.

Her breathing quickens from the intimacy between them. Her heart beating as his hand moves the last over her stomach. She moves her eyes from his in embarrassment from the scars that mark her olive skin. His face turns stern as he take his hand and moves her face back to his. "Don't you ever look away from me. You are beautiful. The marks are beautiful, the scars are beautiful."

His mouth moving to her stomach and kissing each mark on her skin. Her eyes closing from the softness of his lips on her imperfect skin. Her hand moving to his face running her fingers over his cheek. His eyes looking up as he continues to kiss each mark. Love and passion in his eyes. His lips telling her everything he feels.

She bites her lip as she feels his lips move lower to the top of her core. Her skin filled with goose bumps as she anxiously awaits his next move. He trails the kisses lower and meets her now glistening petals between her thighs. He smells her desire, her scent that is just hers. The sweet scent that lets him know how much she wants him.

She gasps as his tongue softly moves over her slit. The warmth of his flesh on her soft wet petals driving her crazy. Her hands grip the sheets and opens her legs wider for him. He continues his torture with his tongue as he slips it between the folds. Her gasps more auditable this time. Her eyes closing, just wanting to feel him, live this moment for a lifetime.

He moves his mouth and kisses her core more deeply. Tasting her sweet essence. A taste that he will never grow old of. The taste only for him for the rest of eternity. She was his and he was hers and tonight they were taking their time to show each other what words could not tell them.

Her moans soft and low with each pass of his tongue. When his mouth sucks on each petal driving her closer and closer to euphoria. Her hands leaving the sheets and moving to his head. Her hands wanting to move him and guide him to where she needs him to reach her point of release.

He lets her move him and continues to use his tongue to push her over the edge. Each pass of his tongue over her tiny nub having her hips buck under him. He smiles knowing she close. He feels her eagerness for release. Wanting to feel her inside he moves a finger inside. His tongue still playing with her clit as his finger pumps in and out of her.

Her moans growing with each pump of his finger he adds a second. She groans so loud and he knows she about to erupt around him. Her eyes closed tightly and her mouth open. Her hips moving with his tongue and fingers. Her body starting to quiver under him and she starts to scream out to him," I..... I'm cumming."

He continues to pump into her and his tongue moving faster. Tasting her sweetened as her body releases her passion. Her hands moving his head still as she moves to ride his face. He hears all her moans and groans and enjoys the feeling of her. Her taste one of a kind.

He slowly moves his fingers from her as he moves to look up at her. Smiling down at her when she comes too and her eyes slowly opening. Her cheeks flushed and her chest moving fast as she tries to catch her breath. She licks her lips before she smiles slightly.

He moves his fingers up to look at her wetness. His eyebrow raised slightly as his lips curve in a slight smile. He looks at her before sticking his fingers in his mouth. Sucking them clean. Showing her his enjoyment of her taste.

Her gasps almost audible. Her eyes watching him suck each digit clean. Then moving down his body slowly. His smooth dark skin, the muscles outlined on his arms, his body was such a turn on to her. She licks her lips as she moves her gaze back up to him meeting his gaze. "Guess I got caught checking out the view."

His laugh contagious as he moves and grabs her thighs and flips her over on to her stomach. Turning her head to look at him and watch him. A smack on her ass as he says "Yea the view is excellent. Perfect."

She giggles before she feels his hands moving on her skin again. Her breath caught between her lips when his fingers move over her slit. "Please babe.... Please."

As if all he was waiting for was for her to ask him. He shifts to remove his boxer briefs releasing his aching length. Positioning himself over her and moving his member up and down her opening. Tapping her nub with his length to hear her gasps. Moving his length down her slit then all the way back up to her other hole. A groan escaping her, unsure from the frustration of waiting or from him passing over her backside as if a warning.

He glided his length back down to her soft velvet petals and slides in slowly. He hears her cries as he pushes himself inside her. Halfway in her and he starts to pump slowly till he gets himself fully inside. "So fucking deep" she cries out.

He chuckles a bit as his mouth kisses her shoulder blade. Moving slowly in and out of her. She closes her eyes to just feel him deep inside her wet and aching cunt. The feeling of full and his kisses that show her his love drives her to a different ecstasy.

He feels her close and slows his movement before turning her onto her back. Her eyes widen as she feels him enter her once more. She cries out as he hits the back sweet spot of hers. He moves himself lower to kiss her deep. Kiss so passionate and full of feelings her arms snake up against his neck. Her hips moving up to feel the friction of his member in her.

He pumps himself in and out of her. Feeling her core squeeze him as he keeps moving. He never stops kissing her as he picks up the pace a bit. Her body quivering under him from her impending orgasm. He breaks the kiss and tells her "Let go."

She falls off the ledge as she cries out "I love you."

Her body wrapped around his as he keeps moving, riding her wave with her. Her hands gripping into his shoulders. He left nails leaving tiny marks on his perfect skin. His lips moved over her to catch each one of her moans. His own orgasm close.

Her chest rises and falls with each breath as her orgasm dies. Opening her eyes to look at him as he breaks the kiss. Her cunt squeezing his shaft encouraging his release. She smiles slightly as she all but whispers "Cum for me. Cum deep inside."

A low growl coming from deep within him. His thrust harder and faster. Her eyes never leaving his face as she watches him release into her. His eyes closed. His face scrunched up. His breathing rapid as he pauses in her and let's go.

She is in awe of this man. Her hearts beating fast, butterflies in her stomach as she feel how much this one man can have her so deep in love with him. Using her arms to bring him close she kisses his lips passionately as if the only way to tell him she loves him.

He breaks the kiss and smiles down at her. Their eyes meeting. She smiles slightly at him before telling him "I love you."

He kisses her forehead and repeats the words "I love you too." Kissing her forehead again before continuing his words "I love you too pieces."

Her eyes almost watering for the emotional overwhelming feeling of love. She kisses him once again. He moves out of her as he moves to lay beside her. Taking his arms to hold her up against him. She feels the warm flow of his seed dripping between her thighs. She nestles into him. Using his body her blanket. Her eyes start to flutter close as she feels the peace of being in his arms.

How one man can make her feel so safe, so loves and most of all happy. This is the night she dreamed for so long. Sad that it's over but so happy it happened. She drifts off to a deep sleep safe with him alone in their love.