All Comments on 'Night of Pleasures'

by 36FF_Tiki

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Okay, but could be better

As a previous reviewer noted, this would benefit from dialogue, as a complement to the descriptive passages (which I rather enjoyed). Our anonymous narrator mentions Curt and herself "playing" with Jake and Tasha on other occasions, although the exact nature of those games - or the circumstances of these "parties" - is left a little vague (room for a prequel?)

bullpupguybullpupguyover 10 years ago

Tiki, you are my kind of woman, in so many ways. Your husband is a lucky man.

Your stories never fail to disappoint. I actually like the lack of dialog. It made it feel more honest; like you and I are friends sitting back recounting sex stories to each other. Thanks again.

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74over 10 years ago
Sweet wives

I liked the set-up for the hubbies. Both getting their own separate event with the ladies. Very exciting. I agree that dialogue would have been nice, but i liked the way it flowed nonetheless. I added you to my favorites already because i really enjoy the way you tell a story.

MastersHands4uMastersHands4uover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great Story Tiki, from. The content that one had to be a personal experience. You're hubby is a lucky man to have such a delicious morsel like you to play with.

MineriiMineriiover 9 years ago
Very Good

Story very well written would be hard to believe that one of these could be you. Wish one of the men would have been me would love to have that kind of experiance for sure. Have no complaints about your style of writing some people seem to want to be big writing experts. I just say read it and enjoy and leave it to the voters gave you a 5 for sure on this one would liked to give it a 10 if that was possible I judge about how hard it makes me :) !

Ward

bullpupguybullpupguyover 9 years ago
Even better the second time

As I said before, I loved the story a year ago... and I think I may love it more today. I saw that you had updated, and you know I'm a huge fan of yours, so I HAD to read the new version. As always, you got me rock hard. If I could vote again, you know I would. Thanks as always for sharing your awesome work!

dirty_old_man74dirty_old_man74over 9 years ago
Fixed it up nicely

I did read it after your update. I think the dialogue does help it along nicely. Already gave it a high rating so can't rate it again. Unfortunately, the dialogue makes it seem more like a story rather than you recounting a remembered event, but I think that going to be true no matter what. Either feels like you telling me a story or you writing a story. Does that make sense? Anyway still a great read and look forward to the new Doug story now

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Under rated

Surprised at the low score on this one, I really think this needed to be longer and finishing the story with mom, that had all the prospects of very hot. There was so much in this short story each part could have been a short story in its self. I guess to it became a little distracting, but heck I need to read it again, twice was never enough!

Jean

jpl7490jpl7490over 8 years ago
Awesome

I made a mistake in my first comment, I was commenting on another story, no idea how I did that!

This story is awesome, it flows perfectly and is very well constructed and more than that is is HOT I loved it and lived it

Has to be the best story from you I have yet read

More, more more please

Jean

saligobobsaligobobover 8 years ago
Realism

I like this story for its realism, the descriptions are really good. Love reading stories from the ladies point of view, there is no excess of exaggeration in the action or the development of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous