All Comments on 'Night of Sin'

by Erlikkhan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting Start to a new underground life

Trusting you will continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you are a gifted story teller

please keep writng

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good writing

But a bit 'cock-size obsessed.' Other than that, a good story

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Now that you can write a sex scene....

....next time maybe try for a complete story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
new hero

for the sickos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Husband's a loser who doesn't deserve her. Let her keep getting laid by real men.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
maybe just maybe

it's the fact that she a whore and her husband doesn't know where her month has been. I hope he uses condoms before he fucks this skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not bad

I like simple women who discover the slut side of the street.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF?

A guy that doesn't like head... Well he's not a guy any more. He's dead... So if the situation was reversed, the wife refused to give head, is the hubby justified to take a lover?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Braindead fucked up characters written by a braindead writer. Who would want to be married to a bitch like this?

NeilandNikkiNeilandNikkialmost 11 years ago
Ignore the negative comments

I thought this was a fantastic story, with so many 'firsts' for a sexy woman with pent up sexual potential. I don't understand people panning a well written story which clearly fits the definition of the 'Loving Wives' category. Go read something else!

My wife is going on a residential course soon and I'd love something like this to happen to her!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good understandable stor

even the premise seems correct. how does she deal with her husband? or how does he deal with her?

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
not too bad

This was an awesome story. I feel sorry for the husband not only because his wife cheated on him but, his cock will never be enough for his wife ever again. Like she said frustrated never again. Well, she should inform her husband what happened and either allow him to divorce her if he wants and she will have the freedom to find big cocks without quilt. Or, if he decides to be cuckold then which would be so fucked up for him. But all-in-all a damn good story. I did enjoy reading it

dossermandossermanover 9 years ago
Loved it

I know how the husband will feel if she tells him about her night of fucking a big cock. I am a reasonable 7 inches but my wife loves big cock ever since she went to her friends place for a night out for her mates 30th birthday. My wife and her friend hit the city of Hereford and had a meal then a few drinks then onto a club for more drinks and dancing. That is where the girls met a couple of young men and my wife's friend invited them back to her place for more drinks and fun, my wife was well drunk and just went along with the scene but after more drinks and dancing the two women soon ended up naked and being fucked by the lads the young man who was giving my wife a good fucking was named Russell and he was well hung at around 9 inches and so thick my wife couldn't get her fingers to meet when holding his cock. She arrived back home by taxi the next day and sat me down and told me about what had happened saying that she enjoyed it but that she did love me and didn't want us to part. Having listened to her I led her upstairs and stripped her clothes off threw her on the bed and shoved my rock hard 7 inches into her pussy. Boy was she slack she could hardly feel me and she still had the smell of sex about her in the end I pulled out and she sucked me to completion but she did the unusual thing of asking me to take my sperm from her in my mouth and spit it back into her well stretched cunt as she held her legs to her chest I did just that. Now every time she goes to her friends I pick her up early the next morning and drive her home while she wears just a coat over her naked unwashed sex scented body. She opens the coat as we drive along the country roads so that some early drivers get a flash of her body with her big tits and hard nipples on display. When we get in she will lay on the sofa with a towel under her and let me film her pussy leaking cum until she pulls my head down to it and I clean her out with my tongue then I fuck her. Sometimes she is well stretched and sometimes I can just touch the sides of her pussy. I have to say I love it and so does she.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 9 years ago
Another slut/ignorant cuck story

Keep walking just another slut/ignorant cuck story. Only thing missing is the BBC. What's worse is you didn't even finish the POS. She thinks "there will have to be some changes". So what are the changes? Is she going to make hubby an official cucky or just continue to lie and cheat and slut around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Helen the housewife will be frustrated no more

Because she will no longer be Helen the housewife. She will be Helen the former housewife. AKA Helen the slut; Helen the divorcee; Helen the Hooker and otherwise called the Helen who used to have a husband and kids but now is often called Hell-en on wheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exciting story!

Stimulates the imagination as to what such an experience would do to an inexperienced "housewife." What would she do? How would she plan? Would she try to interest her husband? By confessing? By seduction? What if he wasn't interested? What then?

How about a follow-up story?

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Seems she needed that and is awaken now.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
CL

I believe that the correct term is she is woke now. Fo sho she be a rachet ho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geez ! What an adventure she had , And WHAT ?? It’s just goodbye, maybe I’ll see you around?

Judging from the dull life she was living , she should’ve chased after this guy with Roller Skates !

I mean how many times did Superman come that nite ?

Was it like 14- 18 times, ...or is my guess too low ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous