All Comments on 'Night Of The Horny Femboy'

by chlomo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I really liked this.

I hope you plan on continuing this story.

wraithinthesheetswraithinthesheetsover 3 years ago
I agree.

Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really awesome

Loved this! Please write more, you’re an excellent engaging writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good grief.

I never thought I would enjoy a transgender femboy story, but you made it really enticing. The lead in was excellent, and the ending was odd enough to be different than expected. It was cheesy in parts, but you explained it was just for fun in the beginning. You had choppy sentences mixed in with cluttered dialogue at times, but you put in a lot of descriptive text, which I really liked.

I kind of wavered between four and five stars, but I gave you a five, because all in all, this was much better than I expected. You've kind of made me want to try my hand at a femboy story, but describing male sensations has never been my strong point.

Even so, I've got my eye on you now, so keep up the good work!

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 3 years ago

Hooked me immediately. I can see a witch hunting duo in the making. With plenty of fucking and sucking. Disney will make a movie. 🤣 Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story in this genre I've ever read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous