Night Of The Horny Femboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I was too scared to open it, I looked through the spyhole to see it wasn't a witch or any kind of demonic being. I pulled the rain coat over myself and opened it.

"Oh, hey Markie, this is probably kinda weird, but I saw you walking along the corridor earlier, I didn't know we lived in the same building! Ha! Uh, I'm sorry if I upset you the other night, I didn't mean to, I had a great time...My name is Jason." he explained. I felt compelled to hug this man, my feminine body was getting the better of me. He was legitimately nice, even if he thought I was someone else. I decided to invite him in, I'd rather have his company than be alone.

We chatted for ages about things, I didn't have anywhere near the sexual experience he had and sex was a bit of an awkward subject at the moment, considering everything that happened. We changed the conversation a few times and he seemed like an honest guy, we may have been friends if I wasn't stuck in this position. He could tell I was troubled.

"...Is something up?" he asked innocently. I was staring towards the window, the sun had set.

"I've got a lot going on right now..." I explained, surely she wouldn't do anything in front of a stranger, wouldn't that be against the rules or something?

"Well, you know, I'm here if you need to talk about anything, we live so close, you can come round any time you want! I'd love to have a cutie like you spending time with me." he chuckled.

I tried to smile but wasn't feeling it, how could I explain to him what was going on? Jason would ditch me in a second, thinking I'm some kind of nutjob. Yeah man, I need some help, witches have turned me into a fatass girlyboy, think you can help me out? Yeah. Right.

Lightning flashed outside, illuminating the room and the gentle tapping of rain started on the window pane. I felt uneasy, like something was coming. I looked over to Jason and he seemed to feel it too.

"Hey, I think you should go, it's getting late." I said, forcing a weak smile.

"I don't think so." he said, firmly, his gaze fixed on the window.

I turned and saw a floating figure outside. I yelped and stood back, knocking over my chair. Jason stood up and shielded me with his body. The room lit up as lightning struck again, this time followed by the roaring of thunder. The doors slammed shut on their own and pictures fell off the wall, it felt like the room was shaking. I put my hands over my head in fear.

"I knew it, I sensed this the second I saw you!" Jason shouted, over the sound of the thunder.

Rain pummelled the windows and in the third lightning strike, the room flashed bright white and suddenly the girl from the cave was in front of us, her feet floating just off the floor. She was wearing a shawl that seemed to float outwards as if electrified and a wide smile stretched across her face as she pointed in my direction.

"It's the witch! She did this to me!" I yelled in fear.

"She's not a witch, she's a wraith, she wants to claim you as her thrall!" Jason yelled, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a few things I couldn't see in the darkness.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed as the girls face twisted and contorted, her flesh withering away as she transformed into an apparition before me.

She seemed to glow a dark red as she hovered towards me.

"You cannot escape what you've become, you can never go back, join me and you'll live forever in sexual euphoria." she said, her voice echoing through my mind, resonating deep inside me.

"I... should... join... her..." the words fell out my mouth as I started walking towards her welcoming arms, when I was grabbed and pulled back behind Jason.

"Stay back!" Jason yelled as he moved back defensively, covering me.

I snapped out of it, feeling weak.

Jason lunged forwards the wraith, she turned instantly to face him and raised a hand, projecting a menacing dark red aura towards him. Before it struck him, he raised a medallion in one hand. The aura touched it. A bright flash engulfed the room, I was just able to make out over the brilliant blinding light, Jason struggling to hold his ground against the power of the aura, I got up and wrapped my arms around him, trying to help him. The terrible sound of a thousand screams tore through the room as the aura was absorbed into the medallion.

The wraith yelled out angrily, thrashing it's arms in Jason's direction. Random bits of furniture were lifted off the floor and smashed against the walls and the room shook violently. A shockwave pushed me backwards to the floor and I looked up, helplessly, as the two battled. Jason deftly dodged the swinging hands of the wraith and leaped towards her, smashing a glass vial on her forehead. Her eyes began glowing red as she let out a pained scream, her mouth stretching wider than humanly possible as the liquid trickled over her face. Jason spoke a few words in a language I didn't recognise and held up the medallion towards her. The look of fear consumed her as she franticly tried to get away, but as Jason finished his incantation, she was pulled into the medallion.

The room stopped shaking, all that was left was the sound of rain tapping the window and the sound of us heavy breathing. Jason threw the medallion to the floor, picking up a broken table leg, raising it over his head and smashing the medallion.

"Whew, we did it, thanks for your help!" I was in shock.

"Who are you?" I asked, still catching my breath.

"I'm Jason McMatthews, I... uh, hunt these things for a living. I've been hunting this particular wraith for a few months now, people went missing here a few years back and I came to town to find the cause. Seems like our wraith friend had finally consumed her last thrall and set her eyes on you." he explained.

"How did you know it was after me?" I asked.

"I can sort of feel these things, I'd sensed something was happening nearby and I could feel something unnatural taking place here every night, some kind of presence and transformative power being used. If I charged in head on there and then, I'd probably of been destroyed by that thing. So, I waited until it had thought it had won, they waste a lot of power when they're trying to control others." he continued, brushing dirt off himself and putting down the table leg.

"Um... was fucking me... part of the process?" I was kind of nervous to find out this one.

"Haha, well, sort of, I had to figure out if you were under the curse up close. I made up the thing about the profile misunderstanding too, pretty slick I thought. But it is true I have a thing for cute boys in lingerie, so, win-win. I hope you enjoyed it, I did." I blushed, I did sort of enjoy it, even if part of me thought it was wrong at the time.

I looked down at myself, I was hoping to change back when all this was over but I was still a femboy. I looked up at Jason, quizzically.

"I'm sorry, but that's permanent, once she had done the transformation on you, there was no stopping it, but being a cute little femboy has got to be better than a mindless slave that'll be consumed by her, surely?" I didn't want to be consumed by a wraith, this could have been worse.

Jason smiled at me, this was a weird feeling, I'd never felt attracted to another man. This guy had literally fought a supernatural being to save me, I felt kind of indebted and he was... pretty hot right now. Oh sheesh, what has become of me? My life has changed and I can never go back. I looked over my girly body. This was me now. I was a total fucking girl. I sighed and realised I'd been fighting these feelings ever since I first changed. If I can't go back then I'll have to go forwards instead.

Jason was trying to put furniture back in place, he didn't notice me slip off my clothes and pick up the velvet pink lingerie he gave me that was still laying on the floor, I slid into it whilst he was distracted and stood there, striking a pose as I coughed to get his attention.

"Hmm? Oh. Oh yes, god you look good in that." he smirked.

"Come and get me." I said, turning and sticking out my ass.

He dropped what he was doing and rushed over to me, grabbing my ass hard. This felt right, there wasn't a shred of who I was left anymore and maybe that was a good thing. Brad was an asshole, maybe life will be better as Markie? Who knows?

One Week Later

I walked into the comic book store I used to work in, Steve was sitting there behind his desk.

"Hi there, is the cashier position available?" I asked.

"Yeah, our previous one went AWOL suddenly last week, can't get hold of him anywhere, think he's skipped town, are you a new applicant?" he queried.

"Yeah, I worked in a store like this before" I said, smiling.

"Well, we could always use people with expertise" Steve replied, enthusiastically.

I handed over the resume that Jason helped me write and Steve looked pretty impressed, my grades weren't that impressive on their own but Jason took some... liberties with them.

"Markie is it? Well, you're easily the most promising candidate so far... and the only one, haha, welcome aboard!" I smiled widely, was a bit surprised no one else applied and I didn't expect to get hired on the spot either.

I said I could start tomorrow and shook Steve's hand before turning around and walking out. After passing the threshold I couldn't help it, I let out a little squeal of excitement, he didn't recognise me at all! My whole life I've been keeping up this front, but I can be myself now, Markie. I got into Jason's car, climbing into the passenger and turned to him, I nodded and he returned my nod with a big smile and gave me a hug. Things would be okay.

As we drove off into the distance, a familiar black figure edged slowly into an alleyway. It's hood covering the entire face from view, and in a cold shallow breath it said:

"You can never go back..."