Night of the Toymaker

Story Info
A spoiled lord's daughter unwittingly attracts a werewolf.
8.9k words
4.48
12k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in the same universe as my "Amorous World of Asisai" series (A Scandal, A Prophecy, Etc.). However, you do not need to read it to enjoy this story. If you'd like, you can refer to my reader's guide If you want some foundational lore for this universe.

"Will we be there soon, father?" Elise asked as she adjusted her dress. The bouncing of the carriage was threatening to dislodge her breasts from her top.

"We'll be there by sunrise," Lord Wiltshire said. Despite sitting next to his daughter he was bent over a mess of paperwork in his lap, somehow managing to write despite the rough ride. An inkwell floated in the air next to him, suspended by a mage sitting opposite the two of them.

Elise was about to respond, but the carriage jerked violently, causing everyone to jump. The mage-servant and Wiltshire patriarch remained unbothered, but Elise scoffed loudly enough for everyone to hear as she went to adjust her dress again. Being the daughter of a Lord means she was granted the most elegant dresses and robes to wrap around her curvy figure. On this night, despite spending this night and the past few riding in a carriage, she was dressed eloquently in a layered dark blue dress, complimenting her straight black hair, ending just above her knees, and allowing a few inches of milky cleavage. Though this carriage ride, much to her annoyance, threatened to undo her top. As she fixed it, she noticed the unsubtle glances from the mage at her breasts. She gave him the tiniest smirk, as she caught between being pleased at her unintentional teasing and indignant at his audacity to peek at a Lord's daughter.

She turned to her father, who was gathering his parchments off the floor. "I hope Ivory Ports is as you promised. If I have to spend even another hour staring at your mage servant in this fucking carriage-"

"Elise," Lord Wiltshire commanded, sitting straight up and meeting her gaze. "Your attitude is unbecoming of your station. May I remind you that our family is here for business, not pleasure? Heading a port house of this stature is very important."

"I know, father," she responded before going to look out the window, seeing nothing but the vague shadows of trees.

"But, that almost means we are expected to host a housewarming feast for our arrival. All patrons of the other houses are expected to attend."

Elise could hear a hint of pleading in his voice as if to console her. She hesitated to give him the satisfaction, especially with this pervy mage in the carriage, but the legendary parties of the Ivory Ports were all she was looking forward to. Still, she couldn't help it as a small smile formed on her lips.

The carriage would continue on for a few more minutes before grinding to a halt, catching everyone in the carriage off guard.

"Why did we stop?" Elise asked nobody in particular.

"We're about to find out," her father answered as he strung his parchments and stored them away along with the floating inkwell. He and the mage exited the carriage, leaving an annoyed Elise behind. She once again leaned against her door as impatience slowly welled up in her. She watched as a few workers moved past her carriage, illuminated by the light of the hanging lantern in the carriage. She tried to look forward to see what they were doing, but it was too dark to see from her seat. Eventually, her curiosity got the best of her and she stepped off of the carriage to get a better look. Down the long caravan of carriages and wagons, she could faintly make out workers and mages attempting to lift a fallen tree that had blocked the path.

She sighed to herself. "Of-fucking-course," she said, and was about to step back into her carriage, but a shift in the wind gave her pause. Strangely, it wasn't a chill wind and even stranger, it carried a faint smell on it. Not knowing what to make of it, she looked around until she paused facing the woods, frozen in place by what she saw.

A pair of glowing red eyes formed in the shadows of the forest. She could not see anything that would give a hint of what she was looking at, but something about their violent gaze caused her to feel powerless. She strained her ears but could hear nothing but the rustling of leaves. She was stumped in taking any action as the red eyes bore into her skin, and she could swear she felt ghostly hands glide across her long legs, chest, and cheeks.

She felt another wind pass through as if ignoring her clothes, and she got a better whiff of the smell it carried. It was heavy, smelling of wet fur and sweat.

To her horror, she felt herself grow aroused as she breathed in the musk. Those ghostly hands were replaced by her real ones, pinching at her dress as if she had an itch, even producing a moan from her painted lips. Despite her mind screaming out in retaliation, she took a tentative step forward. Towards those piercing, red eyes...

"Madam!" a man shouted. She jolted as if waking from a nightmare - or perhaps, a dream - and looked to her right to see an armored guard.

"I would advise you to step back inside your carriage! There could be bandits!" He asserted. Elise could barely process his words as she looked back into the woods.

Only to find the red eyes have disappeared.

"Did you see something, Madam Elise?" the guard asked.

"No!" she said rather quickly. "N-no, I didn't. Though that is no excuse not to do your job."

The guard responded to her familiar entitled personality with a nod as she stepped back inside her carriage. From her, she could safely return to staring into the woods, trying to find any hint of that thing that was staring at her. Though all she could see were the shadowed trees of the forest, completely undisturbed. She leaned back, trying to will herself to calm down. Perhaps it was just a bandit. A bandit that seemed to tower even above her biggest guards. A bandit that stayed so perfectly still it made no sound at all.

A bandit who seemed to be reeking of sex.

She admitted it to herself. That was what she smelled, undoubtedly familiar. Yet this was nothing like the suitors she had fun with before. It was as if whatever she saw hijacked her mind to think of nothing but violent mating. She's heard stories of things like this before, creatures of the night that can, through their sheer presence, corrupt a person's mind, filling them with lust. She looked to see evidence of such a thing, as her fingers teased the edge of the dress up her thighs. She took the same hand and gripped the seat, slowly but surely willing her arousal out of her.

The slamming of a carriage door brought her back to reality, as she turned to see her sweaty father wipe his brow. "Sorry, dear. A tree had fallen onto our path. Apparently nearly crushing the horses of the carriage up front. We should be fine now."

Elise held a pregnant pause before releasing a sigh, hoping to mask her thoughts from seconds ago. "Then what are we waiting for?"

***

Heavy footfalls accompanied pants as a furred creature bounded through the forests. Its red eyes were filled with worry as it looked back behind them, seeing if it was being followed. All it could see was woods stretching out for miles. It continued to run aimlessly through the forest, leaving behind a thin trail of clear liquid.

It did not stop until it was certain nobody was nearby, at which point it leaned against a tree, trying to catch its breath. The creature held a clenched hand to its muscular, furry chest, feeling its heartbeat.

"Ssstoooopp...." the creature wheezed between breadths. ".... Drooolliiing..." The creature resembled a wild wolf standing on its hind legs like a human. Even slightly bent over it stood at nearly nine feet tall, its muscular build covered in ragged, matted fur. Its long, thin muzzle hung open, its tongue drooping out embarrassingly. The wolf creature, scratching at its chest with jagged claws, slowly looked at its body, to find his bright red cock throbbing violently. With each throb, its knot ballooned against its sheath, and pre cum flowed out its tip. His balls, each the size of an apple, hung a little under a foot between his sweat-dappled thighs.

".... Nnnoooooo," he moaned, its gargled, inhuman straining in pained arousal. It leaned its back against the tree, wrapping his claws around the sheath of his ten-inch cock. The creature gritted his teeth, growling in an effort to resist jerking his shaft. With a hovering claw, he looked around one last time before committing, stroking the entirety of his dick rapidly. Confident in his solitude, the wolfman rested his head against the tree as he panted like a dog and continued to drool. Evidently, he was approaching his climax as a puddle of pre formed at his paw-like feet.

In moments the creature's scrotum tightened as he ejaculated. A veritable river of murky white cum was seemingly pushed out of his inflated cock. He continued to cum for several seconds, his tail wagging violently against the tree and its rear. Finally, the white steam came to an end, and the wolf creature relaxed its shoulders. He looked down at its claws, covered in his seed, whining when it found his cock was still hard, twitching as if seconds from cumming once again.

"Pleeaaasse..." he wailed into the night, almost in defeat. The creature seemed to resign himself to masturbating for the rest of the night until he saw a tiny, purple light piercing the darkness, along with faint, high-pitched giggles. The wolfman watched as the purple light flew around its heaving chest and sculpted abdomen, even spiraling around its cock until it came to a stop at its tip. With wide, red eyes, the wolf man watched as an overly voluptuous, tiny woman formed from the light. He was confused even further as she seemed to wink up at him and she brought her lips to the leaking tip. She could barely wrap her minuscule lips around the wolfman's tip, but it was immediately raptured by her licking and kissing. He tried to bring a hand up to the tip as if to stop the tiny, winged woman, but it fell to his side as he held up his cock with his other claw.

The wolfman continued to breathe heavily as it was pleasured by the pixie for minutes on end, keeping it on the edge of climaxing. As its balls began to clench once again, the tiny woman tore herself from his cock, a throb causing pre to be flicked at the tiny woman, covering her entirely. She looked up at the wolf man, giggled, and turned into a tiny light once again, before flying away, yet staying close enough for him to see. The wolfman made a sound somewhere between a growl and a whine as it stumbled toward the light.

"Nooo..." he said. "Cooomme.... Baaaaack." He let go of his cock as it followed the pixie, though his erection continued to twitch in front of him. The wolfman followed the purpled light like he was hypnotized, stepping forward as he left behind a trail a pre. Between its arousal and the trance-like state the pixie left him in, he couldn't tell for how long he was walking, but eventually, he found himself standing before an arrangement of similar purple lights. They led to a wooden door that was the entrance to a moss and vine-covered cabin. The wolfman tried to step back, but when he sniffed the air in front of him, he breathed huskily as it smelled someone in the modest home.

It was another woman.

The bipedal wolf stumbled towards the door, not stopping as it was opened for him. As it leaned down to enter, it stood up to its full height. The walls of the cabin were covered with potions, artifacts, and curios, illuminated against the light of a small fire in the by the entrance. In front of the creature, a dark-skinned woman with graying black hair sat, facing away from the entrance. Whatever additional detail could be gleaned from the inside of the cabin, he ignored it as he growled viciously, and stepped forward.

When the entrance to the cabin closed behind him, he did take notice, looking behind him.

"A glad you could help Kopo. She wouldn't stop whining for days," the woman said.

Before he could take another step, his ankles and wrists were suddenly in the grasp of tentacles, seemingly emerging from the ceiling and floor. They proceeded to suspend him in the air, allowing no more than a few inches of movement.

The woman stood up from the table and turned to face the wolf man. In her hand was a staff that appeared like a twisting tree branch, and at its tip a bright blue flower hung, producing spores. As she approached, the wolf man growled at her, but she was unfazed.

"Bad dog," she said smugly as she blew the spores in his face. Almost immediately the wolf man stopped straining, losing all its fight as it slowly fell asleep. The tentacles loosened around his limbs, dropping his body against the floor, causing everything in the room to shake, even causing some potions to fall and shatter.

"Dammit. Hope I didn't need those," said the woman, which was the last thing the wolfman heard before he fell into a deep sleep.

***

Kopo the pixie was determined to wake the young-looking man before the light of the sun could, peppering his face with tiny kisses. His long, pointed ears twitched as he woke up. He saw the tiny woman hovered in front of his face, giggling and speaking in her foreign tongue.

"Kopo, please!" said another voice, and the pixie in question, with a tiny whine, flew away. The nymphling slowly sat up to try and see who it belonged to. However, he cringed as the soreness of his body began to overtake his body.

"Take it slowly, sweetie," said the woman as she stepped in front of the young man. She placed a bowl on a nearby table, placing a hand against his chest. He did not resist as he was pushed to lay back against his pillows. As she took a rag soaked in whatever liquid was in the bowl and rested against his head, he was allowed a better look at his caretaker. She was dressed something akin to a mage's robe and dress, made of twisting bark, leaves, and flowers. From the few streaks of gray in her hair and he mature face, she seemed to be a little over 40 years old, though it was not reflected in her glowing, chocolate skin. He also couldn't help but notice that despite her age and motherly figure, she retained some enticing curves, her dress allowing a few inches of cleavage.

Whatever was being soaked into his skin, it was doing wonders for his soreness and headache. For the first time in what felt like days, he found his voice, never mind how hoarse it was: "Thank you. And sorry."

"Don't worry about it. And sorry for what?" she asked, as she stood up and walked to her fireplace. She adjusted and worked with the teapot hanging above the soft fire.

"I'm, sorry," he wheezed as he sat up in his blankets, causing the sun to warm his pale skin and brown curls. "For last night. I-I can't help it when..."

"When you transform?" The woman said as she sat at the feet of his bed. She was smiling brightly at looking at him with warm, brown eyes, and the youthful man felt relieved. "Nothing happened so there's nothing to apologize for, but if you're looking for forgiveness, you can repent by telling me your name and accepting a cup of tea."

He coughed out a chuckle at her offer, and as the blankets shifted, he realized he was completely nude underneath them. He blushed in embarrassment, but he still accepted. "Y-yeah. I'm Olleth, and yes, I would like some tea."

Instead of getting up, she whistled towards the hearth. Olleth watched in utter fascination as the teapot swung itself from out of the fireplace, spouted four tendrils for legs, and walked over to a cabinet. It opened a cabinet, retrieved two tea cups, and walked itself and the cups to the bed, where Olleth was frozen in confusion and the mysterious woman watched in delight. The teapot stopped to pour itself into the cups and reached up to offer the tea to Olleth. He looked toward his caretaker, and she nodded.

"You won't taste any mimic, in case you were wondering," she said as she took her own cup. That statement only made the young man more hesitant, but eventually, he accepted the cup and slowly took a sip as the teapot lifted itself onto the table.

"It's a shame so many people are scared of mimics," she said in between sips. "You treat them right, they can be endlessly helpful. Isn't that right, Izzi?" Her question was seemingly posed to the wall as she gave it a pat, and inexplicably, the whole house, including the young man's bed, rumbled and made deep, yet somehow pleased gurgles. Utterly intrigued, Olleth couldn't take his eyes off the woman as she continued to drink her tea, and she eventually met his gaze. "I'm Jacoba, by the way."

"That... was only one of many questions I have," he said, invigorated by his tea, taking another sip. "Can I ask who you are? And why you're being so kind to me?"

"You're asking as if it's the first time someone ever did that for you," she said, allowing a hint of worry in her voice. "Though I suppose being a werebeast, a lot of people would be wary of you, even being so young."

"I'm actually 26, and-" he began, before pausing. "Wait, how did know-"

"That you turn into a giant, muscular wolf man every few nights if you don't masturbate regularly and you get too horny?"

Olleth sat in perplexed silence as the teapot mimic took his empty cup, refilled it, and placed it back into his hands.

"Don't look surprised, kid," she said as let the mimic refill her cup. "As a druid, it's my job to know these things, so that horny creatures like yourself don't bloat every woman or man, or both, in a village with your cum. If I may be so blunt, you must have resisted for about a week before you found that Wiltshire caravan last night, right?"

Olleth could only nod and drink tea.

"I get you might see this a curse, unwilling gifted to you by some ancient Nymph. But there are ways to manage your transformation, so much so you can even control it at will. I have helped others like you be able to do so. And, forgive my bluntness once more, I'm not gonna let you out of my sight until you can as well." She gave her empty cup to the mimic, and Olleth did the same, as it stored itself and the cups inside a cabinet. At the same time, a wooden tendril stretched out from the wall and grabbed her tree-like staff, giving it to Jacoba.

"Now, be honest with me. Last night, you were masturbating to Elise Wiltshire, correct?"

"I-" Olleth stammered, prepared to defend himself, but a questioning look from Jacoba snuffed out his will to do so. She's clearly very experienced, he had no reason to deny her help. No matter how unconventional. "Y-yes, I was. But I didn't-"

"I know you didn't mean to, Olleth. But that's sort of the point, isn't it? You probably came across several women that would entice you, but something about her ignited your lust. The daughter of the new lord of an Ivory Port house. Those curves, for anybody else, would be untouchable. But not for you."

"Jacoba, please," he insisted, trying to deny his arousal. Whatever the druid had treated him with, it sated his burning desire from last night, but he could feel it bubbling up again as his cock twitched alive.

"It's okay, Olleth," She said softly, leaning forward. "As a werebeast, your denial only makes it control harder for yourself. And it's certainly not a crime to admit that Lord Wiltshire's daughter aroused you. I have many others admit the same."

Olleth bit his lips as if trying to stop any admission of guilt, but, as seems to be a theme, he couldn't help himself. "Y-You're right."

Jacoba gave him a comfortable smile, as she looked at her staff, watching as a pink flower bloomed on its tip.

"Thank you, Olleth," She said as she sat back up. "That makes what we have to do next much clearer." She plucked the flower from her staff and walked over to a shelf, placing it in a mortar and pestle.