Night of the Toymaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleased, mister, EEEKKK!" she pleaded. "D-d-don't suck on my boobies!"

Of course, he ignored her as he slather his tongue against her nipples, covering them both in his slimy drool, he did that for several seconds, before bringing the scared fuckbunny back down to the ground. However, he continued to grip her ears as she was forcibly bent forward. It was then we were met with the equally terrifying and arousing sight of his throbbing red cock, leaking pre before her.

"I-i-is that you're coc-MMMPHGHH!" She tried to say before he shoved all ten inches down her throat. She was squealing against the base of his sheath, which caused Olleth to pant like a dog. Looking down, he continued to hold the dumb, squirming bunny in place, which was causing her massive ass and bunny tail to jiggle enticingly. He could not resist as he brought down a massive claw against her rear, causing her to yelp with her chin resting on his furry scrotum.

"Goood bunnnyyy..." he growled. Properly motivated, he pulled back, taking immense satisfaction in the way her soft, plump lips would drag against his shaft. As he stopped at the tip, the bunny formerly known as Elise braced against his thighs, though she could do nothing as she was thrust back onto the entirety of his shaft, which caused her to gag slightly. He repeated the motion again, and again until the violent rhythm of his throat-fucking filled the air in the clearing. His tail wagged back and forth and he let his hanging maw drool onto his fuckdoll as he fucked her beestung lips, occasionally pausing for a moment to spank the bunny before resuming. With each thrust into her throat, it wasn't long before all resistance fell away as she let her arms hand along with her swinging breasts. Her gagging caused spit to form from her lips, which covered the floor beneath them and the wolf man's balls. Her eyes rolled up into her skull as she utterly submitted to the wolfman, becoming his bunny.

Olleth would continue to spank and facefuck his curvaceous fuckdoll for minutes on end until he felt his knot begin to inflate to life. If the bunny realized she was now kissing a wolfman's knot with each thrust, she made no verbal indication of it as she continued to moan and gurgle around his cock. One possible indication could be a particularly high-pitched squeal as clear fluids, soaking through her ruined thong, trickled down her thigh and stained the grass and her ripped stockings. He continued to fuck her lips, though his thrusts were getting slower and slower, and his dog-like panting was getting quick.

After one particularly violently thrust, he held her against his throbbing knot, as brought a claw to her ass crack. He braced against the ground as he pushed her against his knot, stretching her lips around it until it fully fit in her mouth, at which point he howled as he came violently. The bunny was helpless as a wave cum was shot straight down his throat, causing it to bulge. She squealed as cum both poured from her lips and shot from her nose, staining his crotch and her face. She was held there for seemingly a full minute before he was pulled off his cock. He took his hand a stroked a few more stands of cum onto her face and lips, ruining her makeup even further. When was done, her face could barely be recognized as Elise's utterly covered in pearly white cum, ruined lipstick staining her plump lips which had left rings on his cock, and messy eye shadow. He chuckled in pride at his work.

They both looked down, realizing he was still erect.

"...pleaaaasse...." she said weakly, as cum bubbled out her nose.

"Pleassee, whaaat?" he said, using her ears to stand her upright as he leaned forward. She looked up at him with begging eyes.

"Pleeasse ruin your fuckbunny!" she cried out into the night. Olleth's mouth performed an inhuman parody of a smile.

"Aaasss you wiisssh," he said as he dragged her by her long ears to a nearby tree. He pushed her against it, forcing her to bend forward as before. He took a surprisingly delicate claw and ripped her thong from her rear, giving it a taste before dropping it on the ground. The bunny formerly known as Elise looked back with pleading eyes, a hint of fear residing in them, much to his pleasure, as he rained down another series of spanks. He took sadistic delight in how the jiggled and turned red, and without a cock to silence her, she let her cries unbidden into the night, which quickly turned into moans. When he stopped, even with tearing eyes, she shook her rump at him, attempting to lure him in.

It worked like a charm as he brought his twitching cock to her soaked pussy, and hesitated only slightly as he thrust into her, causing her to shriek.

"Ooh fuuucckk!" she cried out as came just from his insertion, squirting onto his cock. Olleth returned to his violent thrusting from before, shaking the whole tree. Every time his knot met her pussy lips, she would squeak like a toy, which greatly pleased the wolf man. He kept one hand on her hips and gripped her cotton tail with the other as he threw her onto his cock over and over again. Their rough mating continued at that pace for seemingly several minutes as the bunny was fucked against the tree. Despite the pain, her mind was alight with pleasure, letting her tongue hang out her fuckable mouth as she drooled on the tree bark and into her cleavage.

Eventually, as the knot inflated back to full size, he thrust deeper and deeper, knotting and unknotting his prey each time. It was fair to say that the bunny was nearly catatonic at this point, letting her body be used by the hunky wolfman. In time, He knotted inside her fully, and in doing so, slowly walked away from the tree, dragging the bunny and her massive tits along the ground as he did. He stopped, leaned his entire body over her, and made short, violent thrusts, fucking her into the ground until his apple-sized balls clenched up against her pussy. His load seemed to be even bigger this time as it flooded her hole, enough to even cause her belly to bloat somewhat. Olleth drooled onto his bunny as he continue to cum into her.

The flood of cum eventually came to a stop, though it still trickled onto the ground from around his knotted cock. Both he and the bunny formerly known as Elise caught their breath. He looked down at his prey, and in a small but needed gesture of affection, nuzzled her fluffy ears.

"Yoouuu aallright?" he asked sincerely. She was a mess of moans, cum, and drool, but she managed to give Olleth a corny thumbs up.

The wolfman smiled as he slowly stood up, stopping as he realized he was still knotted to his bunny. Gingerly, he picked up off the ground and laid her against his fluffy chest. She wrapped her bunny legs around his waist and nuzzled into his fur.

"I'll be your prey forever, mister wolf," she said into his chest, before falling into her afterglow. He smiled down at her as he carried his bunny into the woods. However, he stopped as he heard a branch snap. He looked around, seeing nobody else in the clearing, but as he sniffed the air, he caught the scent of another, unseen woman close by.

"Is something wrong, mister wolf?" the bunny asked lazily into his chest. Giving one last look out into the clearing, he turned back to his prey and stroked her hanging ears.

"Not at all," he said in a clear, deep voice, before placing a kiss on the crown of her head. He walked with her into the woods, leaving the clearing.

It remained empty for several seconds until Elise Wiltshire poked her head from around the tree. She stood there in utter dismay as she watched the spot where Olleth once stood. She looked down at her fingers, sticky with her fluids, reminding her of her little stroking session as she watched the wolf man fuck some bunny girl. It was then she realized, to her horror:

She was jealous of that stupid fucking bunny.

***

Jacoba hummed casually as she licked the last of the cake frosting from her finger.

"I hope Olleth enjoys his new toy," she said to no one, though the house rumbled in response. She had just waved the werebeast goodbye, giving him a parting gift in the form of a handful of gold coins, a set of clean clothes, and a wand that will dismiss and resummon his toy anytime he desires. She had also explained that he did not fuck the elusive Elise Wiltshire as he suspected, but a living homunculus meant to mirror her appearance. The last of her plan had worked, tricking Olleth's "beast" into relenting control of the nymphling, and he now had felt as though he could transform back and forth at his whim. Her last bit of advice was to make sure to give her a name.

The surprisingly articulate wolf man thanked her for her all her help before leaving with his bloated bunny girl thrown over his shoulder, cum dripping out of her pussy.

As the druid cleaned up she took the cauldron she was working in that night and drained, leaving nothing but another copy of Olleth's bunny wand. Using a bit of magic, she etched an inscription into its wooden service, labeling it "Homonculus of an Elise Wiltshire." She kneeled down in the middle of her cabin and patted the floor, signaling her house to lift a wooden tentacle from, revealing a false bottom. In the small hidden compartment, she had a small chest, which she unlocked with a key from around her neck. She placed her wand alongside a dozen others, locked the chest, and placed it back underneath the floor.

"Well," she said, dusting off her hands. "This has been a nice little vacation to the Ivory Ports. But I think it's time we leave before we overstay our welcome. What do you think Izzi?"

The cabin groaned in reluctant agreement, and soon the whole house began to shake. No potions fell off the shelves this time as wooden tendrils now held them in place. She walked out to her balcony, watching as six massive, root-like tendrils rose from the ground. They pushed up to lift the cabin like a palanquin, delicately balancing the house and its sole resident. Jacoba smiled as Kopo the pixie flew down into her dress in fear, causing her to giggle.

"Good boy," she said to the house, giving the railing a loving stroke as the mimic-home began to walk into the forest, away from the Ivory Ports.