Night of the Toymaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which is what?" he asked, trying to lean over to see what she was working on without revealing his nakedness.

"It's rather simple: you have to fuck Elise Wiltshire."

Instead of her statement confusing him, he suddenly felt mildly angry, enough to stand up and wrap a blanket around himself. "Pardon?"

"Well, there are two parts of you: yourself, and your transformation. Let's call it your 'beast,' " she explained as she continued to work with other instruments. "Your beast is coveting Elise, which was confirmed by the blooming of the Eye of Ailda on my staff. Evidently, you can't deny what it wants, so you have to face the son of a bitch head-on."

"You mean to WANT me to transform?" he said, not hiding his indignance.

"If you don't, your 'beast' will do it for you. And I assume you don't want that?" The nymphling nodded in response. "Our end goal is to be able to fuck someone WITHOUT transforming, and ruining their holes in the process."

He scoffed, but after being victim to his nature for so long, he had to resign to her help. "Fine. But I can't exactly walk up to her and ask to sleep with her."

"Weeelll, it's not impossible. You're new in town, so you couldn't know, but all lordships that move here throw a party as a way of welcoming themselves into the town, inviting every other lord and lady here. That can be your opportunity."

Olleth didn't want to admit it, but this crazy plan was starting to sound mildly less impossible. Not helped by her looking back and looking at him, clearly playing matchmaker.

"Okay," he said with a sigh. "Only thing is, I don't have money to stay at an Inn."

"Oh, trust me, even if you did, you certainly couldn't afford it," she said matter of factly. "In any case, you will need to stay with me for the next few days as we prepare."

Before he could ask, she turned around with a small golden seed in one hand and a vial of dark purple liquid in the other.

"Eat this, then drink this," she commanded. Olleth waited for an explanation but received none, and reluctantly, obeyed as he chewed on the surprisingly tasty seed and washed it with the potion. He could suddenly feel himself rapidly grow erect, creating an obvious tent in his blankets. Before he could feel embarrassed, however, it quickly shrank as the sudden wave of arousal died. Jacoba only chuckled as she walked past him.

These next few days were going to be long.

***

Olleth picked some leaves and brambles out of his hair as he exited the hedges. As Jacoba had predicted, security was surprisingly lax around the manor's garden. He tugged at his dress robes as he approached the mansion. One of Jacoba's mimics was offered to act as his clothes. They felt like normal clothes on his skin, which only made him more uneasy, but he did his best to ignore it.

With how they timed it, they would be able to crash the party in the great hall just before the garden was open to the guests. Walking tentatively towards the manor, he looked up to admire its pure white construction. It stood almost as an opulent fortress, glowing from the lights inside the estate. As per Jacoba's instruction, he crouched as he approached the large windows, some of which were stained, looking into the grand hall. He was careful to make sure nobody was watching him as he climbed up the wall to a second-floor window which was dark. He held out his arm toward the window as he was perched on the ledge. The sleeve unraveled and turned into mimic tentacles, which managed to squeeze in between the windows, opening them from the other side.

With careful steps, he entered the empty room and locked the window behind him. As he slowly entered the lit hallway, careful to avoid any guards, he thought back to this morning, in which he was feeling confident enough to question her overly detailed knowledge of the town, despite living outside it. Naturally, she dodged around his questions, but she hinted at a certain "reputation" she had before advising him to not look a gift horse in the mouth. He was also wary of the fact that despite having refrained from masturbating for a few days - also per Jacoba's advice - he did not feel any pressure from having to hold back from his transformation as he had in the past. Everything about this situation made him uneasy, but there was no turning back now.

He approached a door that led into the grand hall, slowly pushing it open to make sure no guard stood in front of it. As he saw it was unguarded, he entered and closed the door, attempting to blend in with the rest of the crowd. The hall was packed with socialites and nobles, all dressed to the nines. Luckily, his dress robes seemed to fit in well enough, and thankfully, they weren't glamorous enough to attract any unwanted attention as he looked for Elise. The other female guests seemed to be dressed to show off their perky breasts and rears, though they had no effect on him as he looked for the Lord's daughter, which made him worry about how he would react when he finally found her.

As he leaned onto a marble pillar, he put his hand into his pocket, feeling for a small leather pouch that Jacoba had given him. She called it an Alchemist's Pouch and described it as being able to replicate anything that was put into it in a matching sack that she had back at her cabin, effectively teleporting it. Her final instruction before he left for the party was to grab something that she had left a kiss on. As he stood there, pondering the near-impossible task he was given, he noticed a guard approaching him. Olleth remained calm as he was approached, willing his heart to stop beating so fast.

"Are you enjoying the party, sir?" he asked innocently.

"Of course," Olleth responded, subconsciously trying to fake a posh accent as he ran through a list of responses given to him by the druid.

"Pray tell, if I may be so bold, I can't seem to recall you entering the party, or being around for the welcoming speech."

"I'm actually a courier," the nymphling said a bit too quickly. "For house Aumory, they had sent me away to retrieve something for them just as we arrived."

The guard wore a smug look, seemingly satisfied to hold a modicum of power over a lowly servant. "Then it should be no problem at all to talk to Lord Philbert and confirm your story, should it?"

"Guard!" shouted a female voice, drawing away his prying eyes from Olleth, who sighed in response. When he looked to see who saved him, he locked up again, watching as Elise approached the two of them. "What do you think you're doing, harassing my guests?"

"M-madam," the guard stammered, dropping his lording mask rather quickly in the Lady's presence. "I am merely scrutinizing a potential invader."

"An invader?" she said in dismay, gesturing to the still frozen Olleth. "Look at him, he's like a wilted flower in my presence. Even if he was an invader, what harm could he have done me or my father, or do you get off from harassing young boys?"

"I-I-I'm s-sorry," he said softly. "P-perhaps I was a bit hasty."

"Indeed you were. Perhaps you have forgotten how important his party is for my family? Return to your post and stop bothering my guests before I come up with a reason to bring the wrath of House Wiltshire upon your pathetic being."

With that, the guard silently retreated. During their whole debacle, Olleth couldn't take his eyes off of Elise. The long, curvy figure managed to stand a few inches above him in her glittering red heels, her maroon stockers wrapping enticingly around her legs. Her backless dress, equally glittery ended a couple of inches above her knees, leaving a nice exposed section of her thighs. His eyes trailed up her body, seeing as her neckline dove down to right above her navel, leaving half of her handful-sized breasts exposed to the world. The rest of her outfit consisted of a fluffy white collar around her neck, and long, white opera gloves embroidered with red roses.

"Have you gone deaf in the time I was talking with my insolent guard, boy?" she said smugly, causing Olleth to look up at her perfectly symmetrical face, accented by immaculate eye shadow, a waterfall of dark hair falling to her shoulders, and blood red lipstick.

"I-I'm 26, actually," was all he could manage.

She chuckled at his response. "Ah yes, I forgot, nymphlings are always quite youthful-looking, even into their later years. A shame I haven't had the pleasure of having one serve me. Perhaps that is something to suggest to my father. Unless of course, you wanted to abandon House Aumory?"

On the outside, he seemed to be a shy youth entranced by the fairy tale princess before him. However, under the service, Olleth quickly discovered the intent of all those seeds and potions he was fed over the past few days. The urge to transform was hitting him like a tidal wave, along with a quickly building lust in his body. Somehow found the willpower to resist it, but it stunted any ability to respond to the woman of his desires.

However, she seemed unbothered by her silence, satisfied with her ability to quickly silence another potential boy toy. "I wouldn't blame you if you did. Just speaking with Lord Philbert for a few minutes was enough for me to want to stick my hand in a fire just to feel something, and his son seemed even worse, absolutely in love with his own voice."

She began to walk to a table that held deserts of all kinds, and when she looked back, the smile she grew at the sight of him following her like a dog was nearly sadistic. "I'm glad you don't seem to have that problem."

She grabbed a slice of cake from the table, and Olleth mirrored her. She, predictably, smiled at his doing so. Olleth was satisfied as well, though he could not show it. finding a possible path into her bedroom. In effect, she was seducing herself as she projected her desires onto the seemingly helpless nymphling. He kept up the facade as he bit into the cake.

"Of course not, Lady Elise," he said in faux confidence. "This is your party after all. I am happy to be humble before you."

She laughed at his response. "May I have your name?"

"Olleth, madam."

"If I may be honest, Olleth, you honestly seem a bit too easy," she said, smug as ever. "Perhaps you've been broken by House Aumory too well. Like my defiant guard, you seem determined not to upset me. I can't help but think you wearing an armor of some kind, holding back your true desires."

They met each other's gaze his red, nymphling eyes as equally piercing as her dark blue eyes.

"Just wants to make me put a crack in it even more, and see what I find," she said in a low, husky voice, sensually taking a single bite of her cake.

It took everything Olleth had to not hold back, as the potions and seeds took their full effect. Though his lust for the Wiltshire daughter was peaking, he recognized it as separate from himself, for perhaps the first time in his life. He could almost feel like he was staring back into the burning eyes of his "beast," as Jacoba called it.

And he knew he didn't have to be afraid of it anymore.

Coming back to reality, he saw that Elise had placed her plate down as another servant came to talk to her. He silently thanked all the gods he knew as he quickly yet discreetly removed the Alchemist's Pouch from his pocket and placed the lipstick-stained cake slice in it. In seconds it was empty, presumably having been recreated back in Jacoba's cabin.

He stashed it just as Elise turned back to him. "Ugh, seems as if my father requires me, so I must unfortunately take my leave."

Her words sent a shock through his body, as he realized he was about to be left without relief. Again. And as she leaned forward to blow him a kiss goodbye, he saw the viscous eyes of his beast once more.

Let her have it he thought. And in his last moment of coherency, he simply asked the beast to not make a scene.

The effect was almost immediate as Elise also seemed to freeze in place. She truly looked into his red eyes for the first time that night, and she seemed to be stunned with recognition.

"A shame," he said, scratching at his skin and beginning to growl. "find meeee, if... fuck...if you change your miiinnd." He dropped his plate, causing it to shatter as he stepped back. In moments he had already grown as tall as Elise in her heels. The transformation was already taking hold, faster than before. Needless to say, Elise was shocked as she watched the seemingly shy nymphling build muscle right before her eyes, and it seemed only a few other guests saw what she saw. He left the lady standing there as he stumbled out the exit to the great hall, stunned by the realization that that musk she smelled before, she was smelling it again.

Olleth paid no mind to the startled guards as he fled through the entrance to the manor, scaring a few late guests as he now stood tall enough to look over the carriages they were exiting. He bounded down the road as if he were being chased, his feet growing out of his shoes. He fled into the woods on the hill on which the Wiltshire manor resided, overlooking much of the Ivory Ports. However, all Oleth could think about was fleeing far enough into the woods to avoid everyone. The forest itself consisted of trees with signature ivory bark and silver leaves. He continued running through the forest for minutes on end before slowing down. His musculature was straining against his clothes, yet when he came to a stop, they unraveled into the squirmy, tentacled body of the mimic, leaving him in nothing but tight undergarments as it fled into the forest. He leaned against the tree, groaning in pain and pleasure as fur began to form along his rapidly changing body. His hands elongated into vicious claws, his feet expanding into a wolf's paws, and his mouth stretched and shaped into a muzzle, vicious fangs forming within it.

At a final surge of muscle and height, his undergarment burst open, revealing his cock as it shrank back into a massive furred sheath and his balls inflated between his legs. It was at this point that the pleasure numbed the pain, and he let his tongue droop out of his mouth as he humped the tree, continuing to transform. A tail stretched out behind his taught rear, quickly filling with rapid fur. The final touches of his transformation took the form of his pointed ears stretching to the sky, as fur grew to their tips. He scratched the tree leaving marks as the last of his bones shifted into place and the the last of his fur covered his skin. The wolf man of before had returned to his full glory.

And just in time too, as Olleth sniffed the air, letting out a low growl at the scent of an approaching woman.

***

Elise ran into the woods aimlessly, trying to avoid tripping in her heels on the uneven ground. The light of the full moon above her was all that illuminated the forest, yet the lingering trail of musk guided her all the same. As she tripped forward into a clearing, she had a moment of clarity, wondering what madness had taken her to lead her into this forsaken forest. She strongly contemplated retreating to the Wiltshire manor, but it was heard in this clearing that the strong scent was overpowering, completely wiping her mind.

And evidently, doing something more to her body.

The first thing she noticed as she looked down at her body, on her nipples creating proud bumps against her dress, was how her thighs seemed to thicken like rising bread. She was utterly shocked as they seemed to inflate before her very eyes, creating tears in her stockings. She crawled backward in a vain denial as her longs continued to transform, as he feet outgrew her heels. She watched in horror as her feet ripped out of her stockings, growing fur on them as they began to resemble the paws of a white bunny.

"What's happening to me?!" she shrieked. She tried to will herself to leave, to seek help, but her mind seemed to be filled with nothing but the musky smell of a wolf's fur as she stood up against a tree. The transformations continued up her body as she felt her rear expand and bubble out of her dress. As her cheeks inflated into soft, jiggly pale spheres, the dress rode up enough to reveal a hint of her black thong. Though it could only go so far before it finally ripped against her still expanding ass, which finally halted as the bottom of her dress ripped open to reveal her wobbling rump to the chill air. Miraculously, her thong remained, though it all but disappeared between her cheeks and the front dug into the plump lips of her pussy.

Even more shocking, she realized that it was making her wet.

She then felt a burning sensation right at the small of her back, and she turned in place trying to see what it was, yet the sensation - both painful and arousing she found caused to her stumble forward onto the ground, causing her to stick her ass into the air. Upon which, a white, cotton ball tail formed. She reached back to feel it, finding herself giggling at how soft it was.

"That's like, super cute!" she said, before realizing what came out of her mouth. "What am I saying?! I need to... fuuck." she moaned as she stood up on her knees, almost in anticipation of her next transformations. She watched as her breasts expanded out from her chest. With each expansion, she felt a wave of pleasure crash through her. Her inflating teatts caused her neckline to rip down further, enough to reveal a navel piercing. Somehow the dress held on, getting on on her erect nipples as her heaving bust expanded to be bigger than her head, yet retaining a soft, teardrop shape. They came to a stop as they hung out nearly a foot in front of her. Yet they still felt relatively light as she shook them back and forth, almost hypnotized by how they wobbled in her hands.

The shame she felt at the fact anyone could come by and see her three-quarters of her now massive breasts burned away the last of her transformations took hold. She brought a hand to her lips as they quickly inflated to look beestung, her lipstick making them all the more enticing. On her head, she could feel a familiar sensation as bunny ears began to sprout from her head, parting her hair. They stood up to attention as if listening to the forest.

By instinct alone, she determined that the transformations were finally over, and she tentatively stood up. She gave an inspection of her overly voluptuous form, all her curves jiggling at the slightest movement.

"Ohmygaawwwd," she moaned as she subconsciously groped herself, causing her crotch to become wetter. "Why did I, wike, become a stupid infwated bunny?!"

"Foor meeee..." a low, gravelly voice sounded through the clearing, causing the bunny girl to whip around, coming face to face with what looked to be a wolf man. His mouth formed an o-shape in shock as the creature stepped into the moonlight, revealing his nine-foot-tall, muscular, furred body before the helpless bunny. She trembled and whimpered in fear as he stood up straight before her, allowing her to drink her in.

"Wh-wh-wh-who are you?" she said in a squeaky, terrified voice. The wolfman leaned forward, and despite her fear, she only took a single step back as he looked down on her.

"Oooolleettthh..." he said, letting his hot breath blanket her face. "Aaaaaaand yooouuuu..." he growled, going in close enough to lick her face, causing her to squeal. "Aaarree my prreeeeeyyyy."

"Yo-yo-yo-your'e wha-EEEKK!" she squealed as her ears were grabbed by his rough claw. With his other, he supported her as he brought her up to his face, the movement of which finally allowed her breasts to be fully revealed to him. He licked his muzzle before going to stick his tongue into her mouth, muffling her screams. She squeaked and moaned as her lips unwittingly wrapped around his wormy tongue, which worked its way into her throat. With a satisfied growl, he removed it from her lips, and brought his muzzles to her nuzzles, sucking on them.