Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane, usually shy and reserved may no attempt to hide the fact that she was naked underneath the dress, and rather enjoyed the feeling.

She was still wet with anticipation of what the evening would bring and knew that when they got back to the cottage, John would slowly lick her pussy to an amazing orgasm.

What was she to do about that now? She leaned back against John and felt his hard cock press against her ass cheeks, she moaned slightly.

Why was she so ready and why did she want someone to touch her pussy now.

John had not taken the opportunity to finish her at the cottage where she was close so many times, all she would think about now was how she going to get to cum.

She continued rubbing against John and John, slowly found her wet pussy with his fingers and slipped them inside again. She moaned and pushed harder back against John's throbbing hard cock, maybe she could find away fuck John now, maybe she should make John pay for the condition that she was in, whatever she thought about, she knew one thing, fuck she wanted to cum and she was so very ready.

John and Jane's favorite song came on and they stopped what they were doing and went to the dance floor. John noticed, even in the darkness of the club and in the right light, you could see her aroused hard nipples and the outline of her pussy.

Jane loved the feeling the material had against her hardened nipples, which made her even wet with anticipation. John was enjoying the show and pulled her close so that he could taste her lips and slide his wet tongue in her mouth.

How she wished that it was in her pussy instead.

As the song finished, they broke off the kiss and Jane left to go for a smoke. John grabbed their usual spot and watched as she left to go outside to the smoking area.

As she walked to the lighted patio, John could make out her beautiful ass swaying.

He was so horny, to see Jane out in public and so very accessible.

At the same time, another guy followed Jane outside and John could tell that he was enjoying the view also. His cock jumped, did he follow her on purpose, and does he know what she is not wearing and how Jane would react if she knew that she was being watched.

John had to get closer so that he could see what would happen. He positioned himself by a window where he could see what Jane was going to do. The stranger was positioned on the opposite side of the patio while he smoked his cigarette, as Jane smoked hers.

He was casually stealing glances at her and Jane had not yet noticed as she continued smoking her cigarette. At that moment, she glanced over and saw John at the window, why did he move and why was he there, she thought to herself.

She made eye contact with a confused look on her face and John just smiled back as he brushed his hand against his still hard cock. She smiled and slightly turned and that was when she noticed the stranger's eyes looking at her.

She stopped, and her pussy started to tingle, oh, that is why John moved positions, as she glanced back at John and smiled. I know what you're thinking, she thought to herself and with that thought she slightly spread her legs.

She wanted John to have a show and see her pussy, little did she know that by doing that, the stranger had a similar view. She put one hand on her belly and started to run her hand up and down so very slightly, she wanted and needed her pussy to be touched, so slowly she started to lower her hand.

She locked eyes with John and knew he was enjoying the show, a noise on the other side of the patio caused her to look over, the stranger was still watching and his eyes were fixed on what her hand was about to do.

Shit she thought to herself, I really should not be doing this, however given her heightened state of ecstasy, she could not or would not stop herself. She let her fingers continue downward to the start of her bush, that she could feel through the thin material of her dress, she locked eyes with John and reached her pussy, she grazed her pussy lips and her head fell back as she moaned with pleasure.

It felt so very good and could not believe what she was doing. She watched John's reaction and noticed that John had is hand on his crotch and was moving it back and forth.

She did also realize that the stranger at the other end was doing the same thing.

Her pussy tingled again, she was the center of attention and she was enjoying the affect it was having on her pussy. She continued her touching while finishing the last few drags of her cigarette and then went inside to find the bathroom.

John went back to their original spot to wait for her hard as a rock and could not believe what she had just done.

He ordered two more drinks form the waitress to ensure that Jane maintained her buzz as this could turn out to be a very interesting evening.

Jane showed up and took her fingers and slid them in John's mouth, they were wet with her pussy juices, as she whispered in his ear, "I am so fucking horny, my pussy is so wet, I thought you would want a taste."

I moaned as I took the fingers in my mouth and while that was happening, I noticed the stranger had slipped behind Jane.

She did not know he was there John wondered what she would do if she knew. John whispered in her ear, "I love you so much and you are the sexiest girl in the bar tonight." She slipped out her fingers and smiled.

A slight gasp escaped her lips.

The stranger had started to play with the hem of her dress. She smiled slightly and looked into John's gorgeous blue eyes.

The stranger continued and slightly raised the dress, Jane made no effort to stop him and continued to look at John.

John noticed at that time, she closed her eyes for a split second and he thought he heard a slight moan escape from her lips.

He could not see the strangers face, however John followed Jane's eyes as she slowly lowered them to my crotch.

It was at that time that he noticed the big strong fingers of the stranger had the hem of Jane's dress. His cock twitched, and their eyes met again, what the hell was going on?

Jane involuntarily moved slightly back, what was she doing, and then he realized that her body was reacting to what was happening given her state of arousal.

John's cock twitched again, he was actually enjoying the fact that this stranger had his fingers on Jane's dress, and the look on Jane's face and looking deep into Jane's eyes, she really did not mind at all.

John eagerly continued to watch Jane's eyes, she moaned again, so very slightly that only I and possibly the stranger would be able to hear. She closed her eyes when she realized that the stranger's fingers have moved from the hem of her dress to touching the outside of her leg.

Again she pushed back slightly. What was I going to do, why was I so turned on, and what will Jane do? John knew usually something like this would make Jane so uncomfortable, however tonight it definitely was not the case.

John pushed back slightly so that he could look down to what was happening and was shocked to see the fingers were now touching her bare leg. John's cock strained against the dress pants. Did her really want this to happen? When will it stop? Will Jane stop it?

The hand slipped to the back of Jane's leg and started to caress the back of her leg and move towards her beautiful ass.

John looked at Jane for her reaction, and noticed her eyes were still closed and her head was slightly back, she opened her eyes and noticed John looking at her and smiled. I need this so bad, was all she thought, since John decided not to finish her at the cottage she is not responsible for what may happened, and it felt so erotic, to have another man touch her while John was a foot away.

The caressing continued and she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She did not dare to move because she did not want it to stop and as she looked at John's eyes, she knew that he did not want it to end either.

The fingers had reached the bottom of her ass and she was slightly moving herself back and forth to intensify the strangers touch. He was getting so close to her pussy and she knew that she wanted for him to touch her pussy.

John could see Jane swaying back and forth and every once and awhile the fingers pushed the dress forward in the front.

God he was so close to Jane's pussy, he thought, John leaned in to slightly kiss Jane's neck and ear and she moaned out loud.

John watched Jane and the pleasure on her face said it all. She liked what was happening and loved it. Jane brought her hand to John's crotch and felt his raging hard on, her pussy tingled and the fingers moved to the inside of her thighs as she slightly parted her legs.

God he was so close, John noticed the shift in Jane positions and glanced down to now see the fingers pushing her dress out, however now it was between her thighs.

John's cock twitched and he almost came right then and there. He loved it too much and hope that it would not end.

Jane seemed to be thinking the same thing.

Jane leaned in to kiss John, and as a result her ass pushed back against the stranger. He took that as his signal that she did not want him to stop and so he continued.

Jane eagerly searched for John's lips and mouth, she found them at the same time that the stranger found her pussy lips, she moaned as she started to kiss John with a passion that we had not seen before.

The stranger did not stop, he delicately parted her pussy lips and just slightly inserted his finger, she moaned again as she wildly continued to kiss John. John could not believe it, here he was kissing his girlfriend and a strangers fingers had just found her pussy.

She broke off the kiss and again lowered her eyes. John followed and Jane started to lift up her dress to show off her pussy,

John eagerly waited and then could not believe his eyes, he could see the stranger's fingers and they were slowly making their way in and out of Jane's pussy.

His cock jumped again and again and it took all his strength to pull back the impeding orgasm.

Jane was rocking back and forth as her eyes met John again, pure pleasure was on her face as she mouthed the words, and it is your fault you made me so horny.

She then took her hand from his crotch and let it fall to her side. Now what was she up to? It did not take long as she slowly started to move her hand from her side to behind her back. Wait, she is not going to do this that hand is for my cock only what the hell she thinks she was going to do.

My cock did not seem to mind and she only looked at me and smiled. John noticed the stranger fingers were still sliding in and out and John wished that his mouth would be down there at the same time so that he could lick her while being fingered.

Jane's hand finally found the strangers cock and she leaned forward and whispered in John's ear, he is so hard and big. I would love to take his cock in my mouth while you watch.

What the fuck, he thought.

Was this the same Jane he knew? While he always fantasized that would happen, he never expected that it would.

John just realized he could hear the strangers fingers sliding in and out of Jane and Jane started to slowly stroke the strangers cock as she whispered in my ear. I love you.

She started to moan, god she needed it so bad and she was so ready to cum, would she let the stranger finger her to orgasm, will she bring the stranger to orgasm and how would John react if that was to happen?

She continued to rub the strangers cock and continue whispering to John, "he is so hard and his fingers feel so good inside my pussy, I want him to make me cum while you watch, I am so horny, I would love to have a tongue at my pussy right now."

She continued, "I am going to unzip his pants, I want to feel is cock in my hand, I am going to make him cum, however I would prefer if it was with my mouth," I heard the slight noise of the zipper and I moved in closer so that I could see what Jane was doing.

She turned slightly to give me a view, the stranger stopped fingering as Jane found the inside of the strangers pants. She looked in my eyes as she encircled the strangers cock with her fingers. I could see her hand moving back and forth as she looked into my eyes, faster and faster she went and this time I heard a moan escape from the stranger's lips.

She continued to watch me and took this opportunity to touch her pussy. The stranger's fingers were not moving, however they will still buried deep inside her pussy.

I started to massage her clit and Jane went wild, she pumped the strangers cock faster and faster, she moaned and whispered in my ear, "he is so close, I can feel is cock getting harder and harder, he is about to cum."

I continued touching her clit and the stranger started to move his hand again ever so slightly. She exclaimed, "she was so close and loved having a hard cock in her hand while I finger her pussy," she continued her assault on the stranger and then she felt the strangers cock harden and he started to cum all over her hand.

The fingering stopped and I knew what just had happened, she started to kiss me passionately. She took her hand from the stranger pants and brought it up to her lips as she started to lick the cum from her hand, I looked into her eyes and started to help. "I would have preferred to have him cum in my mouth," what did she just say? As she continued to lick the fresh cum from her hand. John just realized, that she still had not had an orgasm, she was so very close, and however the stranger came first. John looked behind and the stranger was gone.

Jane looked up at John and stated, "I need you tongue and you are going to make me cum hard, let's go now and I will give you a blow job on the way home."

"We just got here I do not want to leave yet," replied John. "Well then I will find someone that will," and with that statement, she went outside for another smoke.

John could not believe what she said and stayed where he was for the moment.

Jane came back in and grabbed her drink and went to the other side of the bar. I could still see her as she slowly sipped her drink. It didn't take long and a guy came up to her and was chatting her up, she seemed to be really enjoying herself as she laughed a lot and kept putting her hand on his arm. John wondered if the new stranger had figured out what she was not wearing yet. John was sure he would figure it soon.

One of Jane's favorite song that she loves to dance to come on and sure enough John watched as Jane led the stranger on the dance floor, Jane positioned herself right in front of me while she danced with this complete stranger that she had only met five minutes ago.

Every once and awhile she would look into my eyes and smile. Jane loved to bounce up and down when she danced, and usually with a bra on, it did not matter, however tonight you could clearly see her breasts move up and down with the rhythm of her jumping.

John could tell it was having an effect on her as her nipples became very hard,

John noticed that the stranger was enjoying the show and would lean in to whisper something to Jane every once and awhile, Jane would respond with a laugh and a touch on the strangers arm.

All of this made John hard again, it was so erotic to see his girlfriend dancing with a stranger and John could tell that the stranger would love to get his hands on those beautiful perfect breasts.

Then out of the blue, another guy appeared behind Jane and started dancing with the stranger, putting Jane in the middle, Jane turned and saw the new stranger and wondered what that was about, the first stranger said something and Jane turned and shook his hand.

John assumed it was a friend of the stranger. The first stranger moved closer and more and more people entered the dance floor, Jane backed up closer to the first stranger and accidentally rub against his crotch.

Jane had a look of fire in her eyes as she stole a glance at John. The three of them were right in front of me, the stranger in front kept on grabbing her around the rib cage and slowly moved his hand to just under her breast that was moving freely up and down.

The other stranger had his hands on her waist and was slowly moving the down to her sweet round ass.

Jane was enjoying it all and mouthed, you asked for it to John when she was sure the strangers were not looking.

Jane couldn't wait any longer and she helped the stranger in front to grab her breasts with both hands, she leaned forward and moaned in the stranger's ear.

The stranger behind needed no invitation and started to caress her ass, you could tell that he was looking for the pantie lines and or G string and was shocked when he did not find either. They both moved in closer and the stranger in front, took one of his hands and started to move its way down to the bottom of her dress.

John's cock was throbbing, he could not believe what was happening right in front of his own eyes and the shocking part was conservative Jane was enjoying all of the attention that she was receiving.

The stranger in front, brushed the front of her dress and realized that he felt pussy hairs instead of material, a look of surprise reflected on his face. The next thing Jane new, he had his hand under her dress and he found her wet pussy.

He started to play with her clit as the guy behind started to finger her pussy. She moaned again, and that only seemed to encourage the strangers with their assault.

Her eyes found John and she smiled. Jane let them continue for three songs, however they were not able to bring her any closer to an orgasm, even though she was so ready.

When Jane sets her mind on something, there is no changing it, she wanted her pussy to be licked, however how was she going to get that in a bar.

She pushed back hard against the stranger behind and you could see the desire in his eyes, to lift up the dress and fuck her right there, he continued to finger her pussy instead.

Jane then pushed both of their hands away and walked away. She went outside and she was followed by both of them. They kept on bugging her and trying to touch her body, a couple saw what was happening and asked if she needed help, Jane walked over to them and started a conversation, the two strangers got the message and left her alone.

John went to the window to see if Jane was still at it with the strangers and was a little disappointed to see that they left and instead Jane was talking with a couple instead.

John was impressed with the girl, a beautiful girl with long brunette hair and breast that were a little bigger than Jane's. The girl's boyfriend, went to stand behind his girl as Jane and the girl continued to talk.

The boyfriend had his hands on his girl's hips and was moving them down to the back and giving her ass a good massage. The girlfriend seemed to enjoy the attention as she continued to talk to Jane. The next thing I knew Jane was following them back to a secluded both at the back of the bar.

Jane set in the middle of the two. John needed to a different spot so I could see what was going on. John was in luck, as a booth right in front freed up and he grabbed it quickly.

The bar was emptying as it was close to closing time, John took every opportunity to see what was going on and could not believe his eyes as he noticed the girls hand on Jane's knee.

Jane was enjoying the conversation and ensured that she spread her legs a little, in the hope the girl would take the lead and continue the movement of her hand upward to her pussy.

Jane wondered if the girlfriend would be OK with her putting her hand on her boyfriend's knee, she decided to give it a try.

The girlfriend noticed right away and John saw a slight smile escape from her mouth. The girlfriends hand moved up Jane's leg, Jane moved her hand up on the girl's boyfriend.