Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane shot a glance at John and John took the opportunity to grab his crotch and show Jane how hard he was, she smiled back and mouthed the words, later.

The girlfriends hand had moved up and between Jane's leg, however she had not yet reached her pussy, Jane was tired of waiting, and started to unzip the boyfriend's pants, what the hell was she doing thought John, was she actually going to give this guy a blow job? What would his girlfriend do, what would she say? Would she blow this Guy with me watching, John's cock twitched again and again, I guess one part of his body did not mind, would he be able to deal with it after?

Jane was hoping, that if she started to suck the guy, this girl would take the hint and start licking her pussy, which is exactly what she had been waiting for all night, the girlfriend started to massage the outside of the pussy, and Jane moaned out load so that even John heard, Jane spread her legs wide open, and under the table I could see the girls hand given Jane's pussy a massage.

Jane freed the boy friends cock and she looked at John with a big smile on her face and mouthed the words "watch" as she slipped her head under the table. She then moved one of her legs up on the bench seat.

She slipped the head of the cock in her mouth, this was the first time since her divorce that she has sucked anyone else off except for John, even though John had alluded to him wanting to see it one day.

The girlfriend continue with massaging the pussy as she watch Jane give her boyfriend head.

John was in disbelieve as he could see the guy's cock disappear as Jane's head went up and down. John could not believe what was happening as his cock twitched uncontrollably.

John must have love what was going on or his body would not react this way, is what he was thinking.

Just at that thought, he saw the girls head disappear and reappear under the table as Jane's dress was hiked all the way up to expose her wet pussy. I heard the girl mention out load "that she has never licked such a wet pussy before."

Jane heard the words and bobbed up and down even faster, then she stopped, and I could see her swallowing the guys cum, load after load after load, John came at that very moment.

Jane turned her head to John and mouthed the words "I Love You" as her orgasm hit her and her body started to shake, she screamed out load "oh my god," and the orgasm kept going and going and going and going, the girl did not let up and continued licking her as her fingers were buried in her pussy.