Night Out

Story Info
Wife pleases husband by dressing sexy and have a stranger.
8k words
4.09
25.3k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John waited with eager anticipation.

An hour earlier they decided that they would go out for the evening.

It was still very early evening with the sun just starting to cast its first shadows of the evening and John had decided to have a beer on the back deck of the cottage where he could see the lake.

It was John's favorite pass time, just relaxing, enjoying the view of the lake and taking slow slips of his cold beer.

Jane was inside, taking a shower and getting ready for the night out.

She had an enjoyable relaxing day at the cottage and was enjoying the slight buzz brought on the few drinks she had already consumed earlier. She knew that John was outside on the deck, his normal spot for that time of day.

She knew him well and was anticipating in using that detailed information to give him a night to remember. John is always so good to her and she wanted to return the favor, he had no idea what was coming.

John always took this time to reminisce about Jane and her amazing hot body. For a 45 year old she a slim build, with just the right size breasts, small enough to not wear a bra and large enough to encompass a full hand.

He loved sex and never could get enough. This was especially true with Jane around.

John always loved when Jane would walk around the cottage in a light summer dress, the one that if you looked hard enough you could see the outline of her breasts and nipples, and with her legs slightly spread you could see the outline of her pussy.

While John would love if Jane would go out of the cottage wearing that exact outfit, she was always to shy and nervous of what people would think, and would always change before going out for the evening.

John loved Jane so much that it did not matter, however he secretly always wanted to know what it would be like if Jane was to be with another man. What could he take, how far would he want her to go, and would she enjoy the experience herself?

With all these thoughts John's 7 inch dick started to grow and he loved the feeling of wearing no underwear and being able to have direct contact with his cock so easily. He touched himself and loved how hard is cock got.

As the water dripped down her body, between her breasts and between her thighs, Jane had no idea why her body was starting to tingle.

When she started to think about sex, she usually pushed the thoughts out of her mind and would never allow to let herself go.

Tonight was different, why? Was it the thought of going out, the thought of John's birthday coming up, or was it just the fact that tonight she was extremely horny. So horny that she could not resist the opportunity to touch her pussy, something she rarely does, however tonight it felt so right and she needed it. Slowly caressing her breasts, a soft moan escaped, lower to the top of her well-trimmed bush, still lower gently to the top of her opening of her pussy.

She never does this, but she would not stop, she shouldn't do this, but she would not stop, she knew John would love to watch, he had asked in the past, however, why touch herself when she could have the talented tongue of her boyfriend do the job.

She could wait, John was just downstairs and would love to taste her pussy, as he always told her that he loved tasting her when her pussy was so wet and ready.

She slowly continued inching even closer, another soft man escaped her lips, she stopped for a moment, and then removed her hand and continued washing her body.

John and Jane have been dating for around ten years now and they both knew what each other liked. They had a great sex life, however Jane always had a feeling that she was letting John down. She always loved to do whatever John wanted in the confines of their cottage, however knew John loved the excitement of the chance of being caught.

He loved when she would tease him for hours, however Jane preferred to get down to action and get the job done.

They have tried swinger clubs and Jane has gone out on occasion with no panties and John could not keep his hands of her, however she never felt comfortable enough and was always afraid she would run into someone she knew and would have difficulty to explain why she was dressed the way she was.

John took another sip of his beer, hoping that Jane would be done with her shower soon.

His cock was still semi hard as he moved it from side to side to in his loose fitting shorts.

He was hoping that Jane would put on her light summer dress, definitely the night weather called for it, however John knew that Jane would change before she would go out, however he could at least enjoy the feel and the view until they are ready to go out.

She would always take his cock in her mouth as they sat on the back deck and would lift up her summer dress so that he could see her pussy. He would also hope that she would allow is cock to slide in her wet pussy and ride up and down until he was so close to cumming that he could not take it anymore. He would then ask her to stop has he loved to keep up the anticipation all night long.

His cock started to grow again, he grabbed it and felt its power and was hoping that Jane's soft full mouth would be all over it soon.

Jane got out of the shower and started to dry herself off. She thought quickly about John and remembered the fact that he was wearing his loose fitting shorts.

She knew how much he loved to fuck and lick outside and tonight she was just as excited.

She quickly finished getting herself dry and knew the exact dress that she was going to wear tonight. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. With the evening light she could see how hard her nipples were, and when she squeezed her knees together, she knew that her pussy must be moist and wet.

Again she stopped and wondered, what how wet was she, should she see for herself with her own fingers, or let John's tongue and fingers do the work.

She looked at herself in the mirror again, she saw the slight outline of her breasts and nipples, her hands started involuntarily going down towards her mound, she continued past her dark pussy hairs, she did hesitate this time, however continued slowly down to her wet pussy.

She slid her finger slightly in, she grazed her swollen clit and let out a soft moan. Oh god she thought, it feels so good, I am so wet, as she slowly continued putting her fingers in her moist wet pussy.

Oh god, oh god, she looked at herself, her face full of passion, she could not believe that it was her, she was slowly pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy and it was the best feeling she ever had.

She continued, faster, looking at herself, deep into her eyes, this was not like her, why does she want it so bad? Why did it feel so good? Why was she so wet, and why was she so close to cumming.

She stopped.

John was downstairs and his hot soft tongue on her swollen wet clit, would bring her the extra ecstasy that she so badly wanted. She slid her fingers in her mouth and tasted herself, never had she done that before, and why not, god she tasted good, she put her fingers back to her pussy and again up to her mouth.

Stop, she thought but she couldn't she did it again and again and her anticipation grew and grew. Mouth pussy, mouth pussy, and then she stopped, John knows how to make her cum the best. He knew where to lick, how to use his fingers, how to stimulate the G spot and bring her to an unforgettable orgasm. She decided a slight delay to an amazing orgasm would be well worth it.

She quickly headed downstairs.

John turned as Jane walked outside.

"Wow you look absolutely amazing you know I love that dress on you." She came closer and John saw a look in her eye he had only seen right before she was about to have an amazing orgasm.

She walked in front of John and she started to pull up her dress. John took a sip of his beer, she continued to lift up the dress, she was looking at John straight in his eyes, she walked closer and continued to lift up her dress. John reached out to touch her hand and slowly caressed her hand as she raised her dress higher and higher, John could see the beginning of her pussy, and he could smell her wet pussy.

"Did you have a good shower he asked?" "You have no idea she whispered back as she leaned forward to give him a kiss."

"Lick my pussy now, she demanded." John wondered what had gotten into her as the pussy kept on getting closer and closer and that wet pussy smell got stronger and stronger.

She grabbed the back of his head and placed his head right up against her wet pussy. John started to lick the outside of her pussy lips as she thrust her hips forward. He slowly parted her pussy lips so that her tongue could find her clit.

God she tasted so good he thought and why the well was she so wet and horny.

He licked, slowly at first just feathering her clit with her tongue. She grabbed his head and forced his tongue to have more contact her clit. She softly moaned, oh good yes, that is exactly what I need, please don't stop.

John continued and found her hard clit and started to lick her faster and faster, she was moaning louder and louder. Yes, yes please don't stop, yes as John reached under her dress and started to caress her breast and touch her hard nipples.

Oh my god, oh my god, and then it happened, a noise was heard next door, and I quickly stopped. She froze, and looked over, the neighbor was just coming out of his cottage. She let her dress fall and stepped back. We looked over and said "hi" at the same time, he waved back and continued to bring his garbage to the shed.

Damn she thought, as she went to grab her cigarettes. Fuck fuck fuck, what bad timing. God what am I going to do. She took a sip of her drink and started her cigarette.

John just sat back and smiled, he loved the anticipation and preferred always to wait to finish, here he had Jane, so close and she wanted it so bad, and she could not finish, she does not like that and usually gets what she wants.

John watched her take a drag of her cigarette, the evening light highlighted her breasts and with her legs slightly apart, he could see the outline of her pussy.

The neighbor was gone and John called Jane over so he could fondle her breasts while she smoked her cigarette. She reached down and grab his hard cock and slowly moved her hand up and down, now it was John's turn to moan.

"Why are you so horny tonight?" asked John. "I have no idea, however I always thought you want me that way all the time," responded Jane. "Yes that is true, just want to know what triggered it so we can do it again in the future," added John. "Your funny" was the only thing Jane added as she continued to stroke John's ever hardening cock, as John slowly made his way to Jane's wet pussy.

Jane stopped his hand, and instead turned and started to back up to John's waiting cock. She quickly lifted up her dress and slid John's cock in her burning wet pussy with ease. She started to move up and down and they both moaned their mutual pleasure. Faster and faster she continued, eagerly hoping to finish John off, however not tonight, the moment John was about to explode, he stopped her and pushed her away, Jane looked astonished, however John explained that he wanted to wait and have a hard on all night long, that is not what I want she retorted, I need to cum right now. John loved it when she was aggressive, however secretly he knew that tonight she was not going to get her way and he was going to make her wait till after they came back from their adventure out.

"Come inside and make me cum now," demanded Jane. "You know I prefer to stay outside and it is to hot to be inside," answered John. "Fine, but one way or another I want your tongue at my pussy again and soon," demanded Jane.

Jane always preferred to be licked to orgasm, and I guess that tonight was no different.

John took the opportunity to take his hard cock out of his shorts to show Jane, and mentioned that we would want to have some oral pleasure also. Well we don't have much time added Jane, you know how long it takes me to get ready. She slowly made her way to John again, she placed John's hand on her hips and slowly encouraged them to start lifting her summer dress.

John did not have to be told twice. He brushed her pussy with one hand as he caressed her bum with the other as the dress inched its way higher and higher. She took a step closer and begged John to taste her again. John pushed her dress until her pussy was totally exposed and leaned forward. The smell was intoxicating, never has she been so wet before and so eager to have an orgasm.

He licked her bush, he slowly made is way to the opening of her pussy, he slowly parted her lips with his fingers and found her clit with his tongue. As he slowly licked her clit he moved his fingers in and out so slowly and expertly. She moaned again and forced his mouth closer to her pussy, lick it she demanded, "make me cum right now, I am so ready and need it so bad."

He started his massage of the G spot and as a result her pussy started to drip. John got even harder knowing how turned on Jane was and especially since her pussy was dripping with the increased pressure on her G spot. Faster and faster John licked, more and more Jane started to moan and gyrate her hips back and forth. The dripping continued and the licking continued as the moaning got louder and louder. She was close, so close and John knew it.

He increased the pressure on the G spot and licked even faster and faster, Jane moaned again, "yes yes yes," she started to whisper, "please don't stop I am so close, please please please," John continued, his cock as hard as rock, the cold breeze from the lake and they were outside where anyone could come by and see what they were doing, maybe they were already being watched right now. The dripping continued and Jane let out a big moan. "Oh fuck yes, oh yes oh please keep licking, keep licking, faster, faster, harder, harder. "

Sensing that she was so close John started to slow down, oh no you don't Jane shouted, it did not matter, John slowed down and the dripping slowed and a moan of frustration escaped Jane's lips. "John, please make me cum now, I need it so bad," asked Jane. "You will get it by the end of the night," replied John. "You need to go and get ready now so we are not late."

Jane was pissed as she went into the cottage. She was always able to convince John to bring her to orgasm, however tonight it seemed he had a little bit of the control.

Jane started the long process of getting ready and put the curlers in her hair. She thought about the earlier events and she could still feel her very wet pussy tingle. How was she going to get john to lick her to orgasm she thought.

She decided to go outside and have another smoke.

She noticed that John's cock was semi hard, maybe if she slowly sucked him off, he will feel guilty and want to return the favor. She stood in front of John again and smiled. She took his hand and put it under her dress on her left breast, she wanted to feel his strong hand all over her body. She took her hand and placed it just where the bottom of John's shorts ended. She could see him get harder and harder.

She found the tip of his uncircumcised penis and gently stroked the tip, she knew how much John loved this feeling as his tip was so very sensitive. She could see the wet spot on his shorts and this caused her pussy to tingle more.

She loved pleasing John and tonight it was turning her on even more. John continued to play with her breast as she lightly stroked the head of his penis. They were both so very horny tonight and loved the fact that both of their bodies were on fire.

John's penis jumped, she continued, John slowly and seductively brought his hand to her pussy, and slowly he parted her pussy lips and slightly slid his fingers in again to her wet pussy.

He quickly pulled her forward and licked her clit oh so slightly she moaned and bucked her hips forward, he continued, she moaned again and stopped touching John's cock she wanted her full attention on what John was doing to her, he stopped.

She knew what John wanted, so she continued to stroke the tip of his hard hard cock. He continued to lick again, she moaned, the feeling brought her back to how many times John had licked her to orgasm and how she liked it so very much. She continued to stroke faster, John licked faster. Oh she thought, if I keep this up, maybe he will make me cum outside on the deck.

While normally this is not what happens, tonight she did not seem to mind. She felt the orgasm starting to build as John expertly licked her pussy. He knew her pussy inside and out where to lick, where to apply pressure and what speed as he analyzed her movements while he was licking. Her clit was getting so hard and he knew that she was so very close, as was he with the attention she was given to the head of his cock.

If she was to take him in her mouth right at this moment, he knew he would explode.

He continued, she moaned and moved her hips forward again, he loved to lick pussy and was relishing every moment.

At that moment he thought about what it would be like to watch Jane lick another woman's pussy. That thought, caused him to explode into an orgasm, and while wave after wave after wave hit, he stopped licking Jane's pussy.

She had no idea, he was that close and usually there is some sort of warning before John cums, but not tonight and he stopped licking her pussy.

She was pissed, here he gets to come and she is so close and needs to cum now.

She encouraged John to continue, he slumped back in his chair. What the fuck she thought? She was so horny, that she started to play with her pussy, she did not care what John thought, and she was going to make herself cum.

John noticed what she was doing and became instantly hard again. He always wanted Jane to do this, however she always got her way in having John bring her to orgasm by licking her pussy.

She put her fingers inside her wet pussy, she found her clit, she started to move her fingers in and out and she had her eyes closed, imagining that she was being licked. She moved faster and faster, and opened her eyes to see john transfixed on her pussy and what she was doing to herself, he looked up and his eyes had nothing but desire in them and she was shocked to see he was hard again after just cumming.

He must really like this and she continued, her pussy tingled even more knowing that John was enjoying the show tremendously.

In and out, John brought his mouth to her fingers and took the opportunity to lick them, she loved the feeling, however wanted the tongue buried deep in her pussy instead.

She moved faster and faster, she was just on the edge, however could not finish no matter how desperately she wanted it, she wanted a tongue not her own fingers.

She slowed and John moaned with a slight disappointment. "I need your tongue John, please," pleaded Jane. John looked at the time and told her that it was late, no time, later.

Pissed she went inside. Never has she been so close and not been able to cum, she always was able to convince John, but tonight was different. She finished getting ready. John went inside and got ready also.

John could not believe is luck, here Jane was at the bar, horny as hell, not yet satisfied and with a wet pussy, easily accessed under her summer dress with nothing on underneath at all.

She never left the cottage dressed like this and tonight had the recipe for a lot of firsts.

They walked in and as usual for a Saturday night the bar was packed. They quickly ordered drinks and settled for a nice spot by the dance floor.

John, wearing a dress shirt and pants, with silky boxers so that he could rub up against Jane to show how hard he was. Jane was so very accessible and if someone was to pay enough attention, would notice that she wore nothing underneath.