Night Out

Story Info
A dinner date leads to much more than expected.
5.5k words
3.03
22.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wristy
Wristy
28 Followers

It was about eight thirty on a damp evening when I got back. I swung the Sierra through the gap in the hedge at the end of the lane and crunched to a halt on the stony parking area by the redbrick wall that said home. The porch light shone through a halo of drizzle and I kicked the car door open, grabbed my briefcase, exited and crunched across the stones. My key worked in the lock so they hadn't put the front door on the snib and I dropped the case on the hall floor as it shut behind me.

"I'm home," I announced to anyone who had their ears switched on, but if they had you wouldn't know.

I loosened my tie, flipped the shirt collar open, and trundled up the stairs to continue my work on doors. After a couple of knocks and exchanged grunts I established that chaps were in their rooms playing with their Nintendo sets. All homework had been done, all pigs were ready to fly, and Mum would be home about ten I was informed. They'd eaten, they said, so I could chill.

Mum was out for dinner with a friend of ours who was down from the north on business, so I guessed ten might be a bit optimistic. I'd just got back from a business trip to Ireland myself and I'd been away for a week so I'd missed meeting up with Bill this time. But I was sure Jo would make up for my not being there. I poked around the fridge searching for something the boys hadn't eaten and came up with a ham and mustard sandwich. It wasn't long before I was relaxing in front of the TV with my feet up. Around ten I went up to check on the boys. They'd both turned in and were asleep, or doing a very good imitation. I went back down, killed the TV and picked up where I'd left off reading one of McBain's 87th precinct stories. I heard Jo returning not too long after, so I headed to the kitchen to get the tea brewing.

I heard the door shut and the sound of heels tapping on the floor and then she was in the kitchen.

"You must have smelt the tea brewing."

"I could do with a cuppa, that's for sure!"

She was wearing a mainly blue and red floral wraparound top in semi-transparent material knotted at the waist. You'd just have to flick open the knot and her breasts, nicely displayed in a dark beige bra, would be there for the taking. Her skirt was long, a lighter slightly yellowy shade, with slits up the side. She was wearing white heels and carrying her wee white bag. The full Essex-girl out on the town outfit of the day. It shouted, "Right now, or later if you're the romantic type who wants to take his time." I decided to take my time.

"How was Bill? Up to his usual tricks?" I asked, pouring tea into a couple of mugs and enjoying the view.

"He was fine. Sal sends her love."

We were leaning against the sideboard and I pushed her mug down towards her and leant back against the units. Jo was glowing, eyes sparkling and looking vibrantly alive despite the hour. Her mood had infected me too, and any weariness from the long day's travels had vanished.

"So, what have you got underneath that lovely skirt?"

She gave a little smile and reached down, slowly lifting the front of the skirt and then the hem of a very short slip. I was looking first at a pair of lovely legs in tan stockings, then the gusset front of loose-fitting French knickers over a suspender belt, both in the same colour and satiny material as the bra, then the skirt and slip were about her waist and she parted her legs slightly. The gusset clung darkly and damply to her as she hitched the knickers up to show off her fleshy camel toe. My cock was rigid. I was in heaven.

She dropped the skirt and reached for her mug. "I'll just go upstairs and tidy up. It's nearly bedtime."

"I'll sort things down here and come up when I'm done."

Once I'd dealt with the chores I made my way up. We met in the bathroom. She had on her dressing gown while I was naked, as was my habit. The underwear had probably made it to the laundry bin in the corner. After washing and toileting in companiable silence we turned in. Jo had on a short summer nightie and my erection had subsided a bit to a lazy lob, though not my erotic reverie. She put the last light out, her bedside one, and we settled down. I reached for and held her hand as her left leg pressed against my right and moved in a gentle caressing rhythm.

I let go of her hand, and returned her caresses tracing a pattern on the inside of her thigh first, as she opened her legs in expectation. My hand drifted over her mound and she thrust up so my fingers moved down between her swollen lips, passing her clitoris and entering her as I curled the tips inwards. She was awash and moving convulsively in response. My cock stiffened sympathetically.

"Have you been a naughty girl?"

"Oh yes! God, I've been so naughty. It just happened. I couldn't stop once I'd started."

"Did you fuck?"

"Yes."

"In the car?"

"No, in his room, eventually."

"Did you open your legs and pull your frenchies to one side or did you take your knickers off?"

"I undressed, eventually."

"Did you do a sexy striptease for him, slowly, like you started in the kitchen?"

"Yes."

"Was he stiff and ready?'

"Yes. They all were."

"There wasn't just Bill then?"

"There were three others."

"Holy fuck! How did that happen?"

"I'll explain, but fuck me first now darling. I need your cock like I've never needed it before."

I was beside myself with crazed excitement at this revelation. All thought of holding back any longer had vanished and I rolled between her legs. They were open so wide I was inside her instantly and pumping away like a madman, Jo meeting me thrust for thrust in a joint frenzy of lust. It couldn't last long and didn't, Jo thrashing around and trying to stifle her cries so as not to waken the boys while I filled her with what must have been the fifth or more load of the evening. I felt like I'd just fucked Niagara.

"Put the bedside light on dimmer, darling, and tell me what happened," I suggested, as we lay there holding hands again and temporarily spent.

"I'd made arrangements to meet Bill at his hotel," she began.

"And you were expecting a little fun perhaps?" I cut in, thinking of the outfit.

"A girl has to be prepared. It was just normal night out wear you've seen me wear before several times."

"And the undies?"

"Well, yes. Should a little fun be in order, as you put it, I would have been prepared. Frenchies are flexible as regards access aren't they. And as you've so tactfully suggested, we might have parked up somewhere."

"Touche!"

"We were to meet in the bar and I was a little bit early. So, I took up a stool at the bar in the corner where I had a good view of the room and the entrances. It was quiet, around 5.30pm, so many guests wouldn't have checked in and the pre-dinner crowd were an hour away. There were three business types at a table and a couple of others at the bar itself. The guys at the table had their jackets draped over the seatbacks and collars undone so they looked like they were just in from work. Two had their backs to me but the one facing gave me a smile so I smiled back."

"How old were they?"

"Always difficult to say. A bit younger than us and Bill but not kids. Late thirties maybe?"

"And what sort of view did our friend the smiler have from where he was sitting?"

"Quite a nice one, seeing as he was male and assuming he wasn't gay."

"You picked the stool carefully didn't you?"

"Time spent on teasing is seldom wasted."

"So maybe you were showing a little bit more than was entirely decorous?"

"It's difficult to be entirely decorous in that outfit, as you're well aware. It's not designed with decorum in mind is it?"

"And let me guess. There was a bit of leg crossing and uncrossing to get comfortable while you watched each other across the completely uncrowded room, was there not?"

"There might have been."

"Enough to give the poor chap a glimpse of your knickers?"

"I couldn't be sure at that point at the time."

"But later you found out you'd accidentally been flashing more than was suitable?"

"Yes. Anyway, Bill appeared soon after. He waved to the group on his way over to me and then explained they were the sales team from a firm of high-tech equipment suppliers to industry and academia. They'd been attending the same conference at the hotel."

"I think I might be getting an inkling as to where this is heading."

"Would you like me to tell you more?" she asked, snuggling up and checking my cock over. "I think your cock wants to know what happened next. I think you have a very curious cock here, my Guy."

We kissed. A long languorous kiss. "I think you had better tell all then. Just to keep my curious cock on side, of course."

So, she did.

~ ~ ~

"Great to see you Jo. You look good enough to eat! How have you been, and how's Guy?"

"He's fine. We all are. He's been away on business, but he's back tonight. How's Sal and the toddler?"

"Sam's great. They grow like weeds don't they. He's walking and into everything. But the nanny gets to do most of the hard yards. And Sal's fine. The firm helps out with childcare costs too -- they're a very progressive outfit, but they'd much rather have her making pots of money out of clients -- so subsidising a nanny is petty cash to them."

"How the other half etc."

"Agreed. As you know her income keeps me off the streets and allows us to survive despite the miserly pay rates the universities can afford."

"Are those young men just passing conference acquaintances or suppliers of yours?"

"Suppliers. They're paying for the hotel room. Their profits come out of our and other institutions' capital budgets. They understand only too well where the money is and isn't in our world, so it's a bit of a symbiotic relationship."

"Would they like to join us? Or us them. Would that be in your interests?"

"Actually, it would be. And just asking would be appreciated. That is, if you don't mind. And they may have other plans anyway."

"Great. Go ahead. They look like a fun bunch to me."

Bill wandered over to their table. After a brief word he waved me over as chairs were moved around to make space for us. He pulled out a chair for me and as I sat he asked what I'd like to drink.

"I'll just nurse this Sav for a while as I'm driving, and then go onto something soft later. You go get whatever you fancy."

"Gents, this is Jo, a friend of ours who lives not far away. Jo, meet Trevor, Howard and Dave. I'll just go up to the bar while you share your life stories. Anyone want anything while I'm there?"

They said they were fine with their beers. Trevor, who looked a little older than the other two and was the chap who had been enjoying the view, opened the bowling. I noticed with interest he appeared to have something substantial confined by the close-fitting trousers which were a passing fashion at the time.

"Where do you fit in, Jo? I mean apart from being highly decorative in a very appealing way."

"I'll take that as a major complement given I've one leg in the grave compared to you lads. My husband Guy and I met Bill and Sal a few years go while on holiday in their part of the world. We got on well and have kept in touch. I'm in event management and Guy's an engineer currently working in his firm's London office."

"Sweet! We're in engineering too, but the sales side. We're sort of middle-men on big complicated projects who pull together bits of often high-tech very expensive gear from a variety of sources that fit to provide a total solution. It might be a hospital build, a research lab fit-out, a military installation or anything where different stuff has to work seamlessly to provide an end function." He stopped. "Sorry, this is probably super boring." He was gazing at my breasts trying to work out what to say next. And probably thinking, "Nice rack. Be good if they popped out to get a bit of fresh air." And I was thinking, "I wonder if his package is responding to the view."

"No, that's fine. I do have a brain lurking behind the warpaint as well as a husband in the same line of work. What's the plan for the evening?"

Dave, who looked the youngest, came to the rescue. He had red curly hair, amazing blue eyes that might be his, and freckles nicely breaking up a fine hewn face. He radiated the confidence of youth.

"We were planning to eat here. The food's good and now there are five of us we can monopolise one of the wee booths in the restaurant if we book. I'll go and sort things with the maître. We were going to eat at seven."

"Sounds great," I said as Bill returned with what looked like scotch and ice. "Seems we're all eating together shortly." Bill nodded approval and sat down as Dave went off to do his stuff.

I turned to Howard. He looked the perfect middling chap amongst team middle-men. Solid. Dependable. The sort of fellow who would get the job done with the minimum of fuss.

"I'm guessing you do most of the work while the peacocks strut their stuff eh?"

"Spot on," he grinned hugely, his face transforming in a flash from concrete block to friendly animation. "Without me the show would collapse like unbolted scaffold. But you have to have front men to do the glad-handing and these two are pretty good at it. As front men go, you understand."

Trevor winced. "We've been trying to teach Howard to spell 'tact' so he could look up what it means for a long time but he's stubbornly resistant."

Dave's return ended the banter. "Take up your drinks and walk," he invited, with a wave of the arm towards the door marked "Restaurant and Reception". We trooped through and past Reception with Dave leading. He had a word with the maître and we were ushered round a corner and shown into one of three booths set into what was really just a large alcove off the main dining area. The lighting was subdued, reinforced by the dark of winter outside. There was a table with a bench seat against the back wall, and chairs opposite. The table was slightly oval and perfectly arranged for five. Trevor waved me to the centre spot on the bench and took his place to my right with Bill to my left. Howard and Dave sat opposite facing slightly inward. The bench seat was cushioned and curved to match the table. It was a really cosy setting and I was starting to get a good feeling about all this. Suddenly I was the centre of attention for a captive audience of four men. Then the menus arrived, candles were lit, and we were being asked about further drinks so it was back to practicalities.

More drinks arrived including a bottle of a good Ozzie shiraz to pass round, though I was happy to stay on the soft stuff, and the banter resumed. As Dave had predicted the food was surprisingly good. We'd shared a large platter of snails and calamari, then I'd been conservative and gone for what was really a very posh version of a chicken burger. It was excellent. Later, I'd finished with a perfectly torched crème brulée. I'd loosened the knot on my wrap a good bit before then, as it was quite warm, and chaps opposite were enjoying a bit of ogling while they ate. On my left Bill was on his good behaviour, but Trev, thankfully, was a bit more adventurous. He moved his leg gently against mine a wee bit quite early on, and I gave him an encouraging squeeze in return. I let the front of the skirt slip between my legs, which I gradually parted not only to keep up the game of thighsy but to show a bit more leg. While eating with his right hand he let his left brush against me. I knew Bill wouldn't mind if he made a more obvious pass. He'd probably be as turned on watching as I was already. But how to signal to Trev it was OK? An opening soon came.

"So, you said you and Guy got on well with Bill and Sal. Was that because of common interests of some kind?"

"Yes it was, to start with."

"You're not going to tell me you're keen on woodpeckers are you?" he asked, referring to Bill's lifelong passion.

"Well, there's nothing wrong with a nice pecker, but I'm not too sure about the wood. A girl could get splinters."

The reaction from the boys was perfect, and with the ice well and truly broken Trevor's gently moving hand took on real purpose. As the laughter died down and everyone was shifting in their seats I did the same and hitched up the skirt a bit while doing so, moving to open the wrap just a little bit further too. Trev had just finished his main and sat back, his hand sliding between my legs and finding stocking tops and flesh. The lads opposite knew what was going on and did a bit of wriggling themselves, I suspect to accommodate swelling cocks in their tight trousers. I helped by opening my legs a little more so that now I was pressing against both Trevor's and Bill's too. I looked at the lads opposite, parted and licked my lips to signal my pleasure with developments, and began to get wet.

Dessert menus arrived and Bill asked, "What time do you have to be home, Jo?"

"It's a twenty-five-minute drive so I'd like to leave no later than ten. What's the tab situation? Are we dividing by five and paying our share?"

"Like hell!" said Trev. "This party's on Quantum Solutions, so relax."

"Well, that's really nice of you. Interesting name for an outfit specialising in major projects."

"There's marketing for you. But it's not so silly. A lot of our projects involve kit that looks at the sub nanoverse. Anyway, please don't hold back on our account!"

"I have a feeling I might not hold back on any account. I'll have the crème brulée, please," as his hand reached my knickers and I inched forward to assist." It was around or just after eight so I went fishing.

"Perhaps we could all retire to someone's room for coffee, and liqueurs for those that want them, after dessert?"

Warm grunts and nods all round.

People suddenly found their hunger was unsated and fell to their desserts with a will. "My room's on the ground floor and pretty spacious. Well done Quantum!. Is that OK with you guys?" offered Bill.

"Lead the way," said Trev, pushing back his seat and ushering me out. "What's the number for Dave? He'll sort the admin before he joins us. Give him your drinks and coffee order."

"One three four." Dave had his pad and pen out already, and scribbled as we filed past.

The room was more than spacious, with two king beds, a seating area with couch and comfy chairs around a coffee table, as well as the usual writing table and chairs, en-suite and wardrobe cupboards. Mirrors and TV completed the fitout. I dropped my jacket on one of the beds and plonked myself in an armchair while the men took the couch. Bill fussed around putting the kettle on, "just in case", but really to fill in time and Dave appeared a minute or two later.

"Drinks and coffee will be here soon. I've explained one of our party has to leave soon and we're good customers so they know the score." He sat on the bed. Howard and Trevor had been sitting back enjoying the view. I'd undone the knot on the wrap completely now. So, they were looking at a lacy bra working hard to keep my breasts under control and a display of nylon clad leg. They looked happy. Bill got the CD player/radio to work and found a station with soft piano music burbling away. There was a knock on the door and Dave went over to get it.

The waiter came in with a trolley and dished out our orders. He gave me a winning smile and I could guess what he was thinking, but he would have been wrong. I was having fun, not making money. He closed the door behind him as he left, better off by a crisp note or two from the boys.

"Cheers! I guess you boys would like to see a little more?" I suggested as I put my drink down and eased the wrap off my shoulders and reached behind to unclip my bra. I shrugged it off and they found themselves faced with a pair of nicely presented and very stiff nipples.

"Of course you would." I slowly moved the skirt flap to one side and opened my legs so they could see my knickers sunk snug and damply between my cunt lips.

Wristy
Wristy
28 Followers
12