All Comments on 'Night Out'

by Wristy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

It is not just the idiotic characters. There is exactly ZERO tension in this story. NOTHING is a stake. It is simply dull.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

good sex, but too clinical

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well that was fucked up. And to think these characters have kids. A fucked up cuck and his fucked up skank whore wife. And of course the skank loves her pathetic cuck are the kids his? Im guessing not.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another cuck story. Lowest rating I can give.

SexecutionerSexecutioner10 months ago

So this story is actually about your mother and your cucky father....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No plot. No interest. No conflict. No surprises. A slutty wife and a knowing cuck, i.e., no real characters. Yawn. Next time, try writing an actual story.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

One of the more disgusting cuck stories on the site. Congrats, I wouldn't answer any bio questions either.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino10 months ago

So whilst she was out whoring, who was looking after their children?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really? Who would want to be married to a cum dumpster? Worst, who would want to put his cock in a pool full of STDs?

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove10 months ago

Well, that wasn't the least bit sexy and I have always found it gross when men meet another man's cum and push their dick in it. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For a LW story it wasn't my cup of tea but then not everyone prefers Earl Gray...no sugar. If the thought of sharing a lover is what gets you aroused then this was probably an exciting read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous