Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's not just a one-way ticket. Let's see what you've all got too. I'm a very visual girl, so drop the Daks and lose the shirts."

They quickly complied, standing there like the cast of The Full Monty without the hats. Four stiff angry looking cocks all up and hungry for me. I took in the line. Dave and Bill were both blessed with good specimens, Bill's having already pleasured me a while back. Howard was similarly endowed but thicker, with a large swollen purple head. Then I gasped. Trevor's was a true wonder. I wasn't sure I would be able to take it all, but I made up my mind I was going to try. I leant forward and signalled them to come over. And one by one I took them in hand and into my mouth, tasting and breathing in their smelly arousal. But not for too long. I wanted each of them to come inside me, as copiously as possible.

I shook with lust as I fondled Trevor's last of all, then rose and slipped out of my skirt, shimmied the slip down and lay on the bed in the belt, frenchies and stockings.

"One at a time, and we'll go in alphabetical order, knickers off or on as you wish. And no wanking off while you watch, just keep the stroking gentle. I want each of you as stiff and as full of cum for me as possible. Bill, your turn. Knickers on or off?"

"Just pull the knicks to one side. I won't take long!"

I drew my knees up and let my legs drop apart as I fingered my soaking gusset aside to reveal my dripping cunt awash with need. Bill knelt between and put his arms down either side, pushing forward gently so as I felt his cockhead slipping against my swollen lips. I adjusted my position slightly as he pushed and his cock slid in up to the hilt. He smiled down at me and began his strokes.

"Christ you're wet Jo! And I'm going to make you a lot wetter before too long."

With a cock inside me it was a though someone had just yanked a massive lever and set me free. I thrust madly at him, all shreds of decorum forgotten in my need to get him as far inside me as possible and grind my clit hard against him with each bump. I reached up and pulled him down on me, kissing him and raking his back as he stiffened even harder inside me and I felt him flood me with the first load of the evening.

"Come on Dave. Get this man off me! Knickers on or off?" I cried, my need rising urgently and beyond my control.

"Leave them on. You're obviously in a bit of a hurry," said Dave as he gallantly helped Bill roll off and leapt into the breach, his rigid cock replacing Bill's softening one in a matter of moments.

Bill lay on his back beside us as Dave went to work with the energy and timing of a fired up middle-distance runner. He soon worked up a steady rhythm I matched nicely, and I started to build up towards an orgasm I couldn't stop even though I'd thought I'd save that until last. It was not to be. My hips were not mine. They were being operated by some other being. They were capable of things I didn't think possible. They were the tool of the horniest creature on the planet that day and they were going to see the creature got its satisfaction. Not jam tomorrow. Fuck jam tomorrow. We wanted jam, now. Lots and lots of it. I got noisy. I was a bucking mare trying to unseat her rider, but Dave was not to be unseated, thank goodness. And as it swept over me and I screamed and tried to crush him between my thighs he gave me the present I wanted, flooding into me so we were joined together as we dribbled onto the bedcover. Then Dave disentangled himself and rolled off on the other side before making way for Howard.

"Hang on, Howard!" I gasped, as I got my breath back. "I'll need a moment."

"Yes, Ma'am. Of course. A sip of water perhaps." He handed me a glass of iced water as I sat up. Both he and Trevor were still very stiff.

"I must say, that was the most erotic thing I've ever witnessed," he continued, still gently stroking his thick cock. Trevor just stood quietly by, massive cock twitching as he massaged it. A man biding his time.

I lay back. "I think I'd better take these knickers off. They're soaking."

"As Madam wishes," replied Howard. "Once they're off, would Madam like another fuck?"

"Madam would."

"Oh goodie!"

By now Bill had gone to sit down and Dave was fixing himself a drink. I tossed the knickers aside and reassumed the position.

"Would Madam perhaps like it doggy style?" Howard ventured.

"Madam would."

"If Madam would bend over the bed, just here," he motioned.

"Sure. There's a vibrator in my handbag. Could someone pass that to me, please?"

Trevor went to do so as I bent over and Howard took hold of me and slipped his impressive girth inside. Trevor switched on the vibe and handed it to me. My cunt felt it had been made for Howard's cock just at that moment and I massaged my clit area with the vibe as he gave me a splendid seeing to. The previous cocks had prepared me beautifully for the thicker version, and I was loving it. I kept myself on the boil with the vibe, while not taking things too far, until Howard eventually stiffened, grunted, and pulling me back onto him as hard as he could he gave my insides another drenching.

It was time for the main course.

I reassumed the position and spread my legs as wide as I could, pulling my lips apart and exposing my gaping cunt, dribbling onto the bed in a steady trickle down my crack. Still wearing stockings and the belt I must have looked utterly disgraceful. I hoped so anyway. I wanted Trevor really horny. Fully stiff. And as big as he could get. Now.

He took in the display without any hint of emotion, but his twitching cock gave him away. The blood was surging into his shaft, filling and stretching it to near bursting. We both wanted this very much, but he didn't hurry. He lay over me, pushed the cockhead into my gape and gently moved back and forth just a centimetre or so. Each small push opened me wider, and the sense of being slowly entered was glorious. I kept as still as I could, until I felt the head slip in fully. Then I thrust to meet him. He slid in easily, the head pushed into my cervix and then my vagina stretched to accommodate his whole length. I felt like I was being fucked by a smooth greased fence post. Every girl should try this, I thought absently, as we began to move together.

He slowly moved out until the head was nestling against my redly swollen lips, paused and then filled me right up again. And again. And again. Ever so slowly but steadily. I pushed up to meet him as each stroke ended and rammed my pubic crest against him, the clit crushing thrust sending waves of pure pleasure surging right through me. Gradually he increased the tempo, gazing down at me as he did. Seeing me react. Feeling my cunt clutching his cock as if I was trying to suck his whole being inside me.

"This is what you've been waiting for, isn't it? This is what you've been getting yourself all reamed out, wet and slippery for eh?"

"Yes."

"A nice big cock siding in and out of your cock-hungry cunt?"

"Yes, Yes! YES!"

"You're a very dirty girl aren't you? Having all those cocks squirt inside you. Do you want me to fill you up too?"

"Yes. Please! Flood me with your cum you horny bastard."

He was moving much faster now and I was banging back at him as hard as I could. The feelings were getting uncontrollable. This was like with Dave earlier, when I was unsatisfied and eager, but multiplied several times over. I'd opened my legs as wide as I could but now I was straining to get them even wider, to get even closer with each thrust, to fuse us together each time his cock filled me.

"You're going to be very naughty for me aren't you? You're going to be a bad girl and squirt for me when I come aren't you? Make a disgraceful mess! You can't help yourself can you?"

I became completely frenzied at this point. All the dirty talk together with the heavenly torture of his massive thrusts catapulted me to another world. I lost it as he made his final plunge and impaled himself, cock throbbing and spurting inside me, our conjoined bodies awash and the bed soaking.

I must have passed out briefly. I found myself panting underneath him and realised we had, as he had goaded me, made a disgraceful mess. I didn't care. It had been wonderful. But I soon came down off the high and reality poked its unwelcome nose into our embrace. It was time to clean up and come home. The boys had been clapping in appreciation at the crescendo and I only noticed now as they stopped, and, like me, suddenly came over all businesslike and normal.

I made for the bathroom and cleaned myself up. Returning, I gathered my clothes and made myself look respectable. Butter wouldn't melt etc, though there was nothing I could do about the chilly dampness between my legs.

"That was great boys," I said. "Thanks very much. But I'm going to have to leave you tidy up as the clock's against me now. Thank you for inviting me Bill. A night to remember!"

I gave each of them a hug and then headed out to the carpark.

~ ~ ~

"Now you know everything I know. It got a bit out of hand I'm afraid."

"Sounds like you had a fantastic time. My curious cock seems to think so too." I was sporting another hard, and wondered what the chances were of doing something about it other than taking myself in hand.

"That's a problem I can help you with," she said. "Just lie back and I'll deal with it."

So, I did. She climbed over me and squatted on my cock. Once again it was enveloped in her warm wet embrace. She began moving back and fore, gazing down at me as Trevor must have gazed down at her.

"I love you Guy," she said.

"And I you. We must do this more often."

~ ~ ~

12