Night Out

Story Info
Lacy meets Dani at a bar.
3.6k words
4.79
11.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want another drink?" Dani yelled over the thump of the music. The dance floor had become crowded. It was midnight on a Friday at the bar and I met a girl named Dani about an hour ago while I was outside. She had asked for a lighter for her cigarette.

She was gorgeous. Her red pumps made her about 5'6". Her legs are long, creamy, and pale under her black mini-skirt. Her perky round tits barely fit in the red tube top she was wearing. She has floral tattoo sleeves on both arms and vines across her collarbone. She wore red lipstick on her perfect pouty lips. Her eyes are the color of peridot and she has a freckle under her left eye. Her hair is a caramel color and long. It cascaded down her back almost to her perfect round ass. She is slim with long slender fingers on manicured hands.

I was already feeling tipsy when we met. After hitting it off over a cigarette we proceeded inside and took multiple shots before returning to the dance floor.

She was a wild one. She ground on me like a pro. Her juicy ass rubbing against my already wet pussy felt amazing. I also was wearing a mini skirt and I was worried the thin fabric would show my wetness through my string thong.

After a few songs she motioned back toward the bar She and I made it over to the bar and the bartender poured us double shots of tequila. Dani turned to me, her beautiful eyes boring into mine made me excited.

"Cheers to you, Lacy, for being such a cool person and hot as fuck," she called over the music.

I felt a blush and I giggled as we tinked our glasses together and threw back the shot. I can't believe someone as hot as her would think I'm hot.

I'm shorter than her, 5'2". My hair is also shorter than hers, cut to slightly graze the tops of my shoulders, and brunette waves fall to either side of my face. I have a round face, rosy cheeks, large blue eyes, and a nose that has a slight bump in the bridge. I'm not skinny or fat, but somewhere in the middle with an hourglass figure. She and I are both extremely pale.

We threw back the shots. Dani let out a whoop and a whole body shake when she sat her glass down.

She looked at me through glossy eyes, "One more, and then back to my place?" She asked as she ran a hand down my arm.

"Absolutely!" I called smiling at her.

I couldn't believe it, I didn't know she would want to go home with me. We took another shot which about sent me over the edge. I was so incredibly drunk. We were giggling as we made it out of the club and hailed a taxi.

Dani gave her address and pushed me into the backseat. She crawled on top of me and began kissing me aggressively all over my face and neck. I could feel the heat between my legs and a tingle in my pussy.

She smelled amazing. Like tequila and strawberries... and menthol. We continued to make out aggressively. Our hands explored each other's bodies as much as we could with the clothes we had on. I could tell the driver was watching us in the rearview as he kept swerving. It was making me anxious but I tried not to worry about it.

Soon enough, he stopped outside of a huge modern-style home. Dani slipped his money across the console and pulled me out of the car. The guy watched us fumble away up the cobblestone path.

The house was beautiful. Rose bushes of all colors adorned the sides of the driveway and the flower beds surrounding the covered porch. A pearl BMW sat at the top of the driveway.

"This is your house?" I tried not to sound skeptical. I didn't know anything about this woman.

"Yes it is," she laughed as she dug her key out of her clutch.

She popped open the door which opened into a foyer. There were beautiful oak floors throughout the home, granite countertops, a large fireplace in the living room, leather furniture and lots of abstract art lined the walls.

She led me up the staircase and into the master bedroom. It was minimalist, just a king bed with a 4 post frame, a matching wardrobe, and an overstuffed velvet chair.

She flipped on the lights. It wasn't connected to the overhead light, but rather odd-shaped lamps in diagonal corners of the room.

I hadn't said anything this whole time due to being nosy and wanting to admire her beautiful home. She must be well off. I wasn't going to ask though. None of it was my business.

What was my business though was getting this girl into bed. Immediately she was all over me again. Now she was pulling at my shirt and skirt.

She threw off her pumps which brought her down an inch. She flung off my tank top and pulled my skirt down over my ass so it fell to the floor. She stepped back and looked me over. This made me insecure, but she smiled and licked her lips.

Her hands went to my small, perky breasts. She kneaded them with her fingers while kissing my neck. I couldn't help but moan as she rolled my nipples between her fingers. She kissed down my neck and her plump lips landed on my nipple, she attended to each consecutively.

I ran my hands through her soft hair. I pulled her up to my lips and kissed her as I pulled off her top and freed her large teardrop breasts. I kissed each one as she giggled. Her skin was soft and smooth. Her nipples were hardened buds as I nipped at them.

She pushed me back and kissed my tits again and trailed down my stomach. Which was now quivering as she reached my mound. She ripped off my black g-string, which was hot. I laughed as she threw it behind her head. She kissed my thighs and licked her lips again.

She smacked my thighs, "Spread your legs" she demanded.

This excited me and I wanted so badly to be taken by a beautiful girl like her. I wanted to let her know what I wanted, "Yes ma'am, " I cooed as I moved my legs apart.

She looked up at me under her lashes and smiled a Devilish grin. "I knew you were a sub," she laughed before pushing her head into my pussy.

I could feel my hot juices lubricating my insides and running out to coat my folds. She immediately began sucking on my clit with force. It felt amazing. Her hands clutched my ass and pulled her tongue further into me. She licked my clit to my asshole which would give me a little surprise ever so often. She pushed her whole tongue into my pussy and slurped out all of my juice.

My legs were shaking as she moved two fingers inside my hot, dripping hole. I could smell our sex permeating around us. It increased my arousal as she thrust her fingers, adding pressure to my gspot. Her tongue flicked at my clit. Her face buried in my cunt was a beautiful sight. My back was arching and my head was rolled back. She added a third finger. I could feel my hole wanting to stretch and mold around her digits.

I panted loudly as she forcefully finger fucked my pussy. My legs began to tremble.

"I'm going to stuff your little cunt until you squirt," she giggled. I felt a fourth finger stretching its way into my fuck hole. She pushed her hand harder, advancing further down to her last knuckle. I felt full but was so wet. It felt amazing. "Good little slut, " she smiled up at me.

"Thank you," I whispered. I closed my eyes, biting my lip as she brought her fingers out, formed a cone shape with her thumb in the middle, and began to push in and out slowly. I was panting and a sweat broke out over my body. My mouth was agape as I felt my pussy stretching. The pain was pleasurable as my insides expanded. She continued to push further.

"Look at me," she demanded. I looked down and she was looking up at me, smiling. She was beautiful. Her mostly naked body was glistening. I felt a pain shoot through me. It was quick and sharp and I felt intense pressure pushing on my vaginal walls. I gasped and my eyes grew wide. Dani also gasped with a large smile.

"My fucking hand is inside you! " she squealed. I couldn't believe it.

She began fucking me faster, her fist up to her wrist never leaving my insides.

I began loudly moaning and panting. "Oh fuck, oh FUCK. ahhhh. Ahhhh. Don't stop! " I yelled. The pressure inside of me was immense and an orgasm washed over me. I felt like I was going to piss. "Fuck I might piss," I moaned.

"No baby squirt all over me. " Dani continued her assault on my hole.

I was almost bent over at the waist as she was kneeling on the floor with her fist up my hole like a puppet. I felt an intense release as the orgasm shook my body to the core. My legs almost gave out from under me and my vision tunneled. I began to squirt on Dani's tits, it poured out of me like a river and puddled on the ground. Cum was dripping down Dani's arm.

She laughed and slowly removed her hand. I was sweating, panting, and shaking. But when she stood up and looked into my eyes I felt a new wind surge through me. I yanked off her skirt and small thong. I could smell her sweet scent as I pushed her back toward the bed. She willingly went. I pushed her back and threw open her legs to see her glistening, hairless pussy before me. It was a cute pink slit between her legs.

I ran my finger between her folds and swiped up her juices to put in my mouth. She stared down at me with a cunning smile. I kissed and bit up her thighs making her moan. I dipped my tongue into her snatch and slurped up her sweet nectar. I sucked hard on her clit which she responded well to. Her hips ground into my face and her moans were melodic.

I added two fingers into her pulsing snatch. She sucked in my fingers as I curved them around her sweet spot. I pumped forcefully while sucking and flicking her clit. I looked up at her under my lashes. Her back was arched and her mouth was hung open as she grunted.

"Don't stop please!" She yelled as her legs began to tense. I increased my pressure on both pleasure spots and she howled as she began to cum. I felt her insides contract around my fingers and squeeze them tightly. I didn't stop until her shakes subsided. I used my tongue to engulf all of her fluids.

"HOLY SHIT!" She rang with a bought of laughter. She sat up and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "I love your tongue." She pulled me close and kissed me sloppily, tasting herself in my mouth.

She stood up beside me and pushed me onto the bed in the same spot. "Don't move." She instructed. She walked over to her large dresser and pulled a strap-on out of the top drawer. It was black and every bit of 9 inches with an enormous girth. My eyes dilated instinctually. However, it seemed easy to take after her fist had been inside me.

She attached the strap and grabbed a bottle of lube. She came up to me and rubbed the silicone head across my slit. My insides were still producing loads of lubricant. She squirted a quarter size of lube into her palm and fisted the dildo coating it with the sticky substance.

She crawled onto the bed and hovered over me, her body casting shadows on the wall in the lamplight. She brought her hand to my face and gently pushed the hair from my eyes and then suddenly slapped me across my cheek. I gasped because it caught me off guard. She laughed and advanced the large silicone cock into my cunt. I grunted as she went all the way to the hilt. I could feel it poking at my cervix. She began thrusting in and out of me aggressively.

She pulled it out abruptly. "Ask for it." She commanded.

I whimpered from the loss inside me, "Please fuck me with your big cock. I want to be full."

She smiled and began fucking me again. She lifted my legs onto her shoulders which made me moan loudly. She smacked my tits and stomach as she thrust. She periodically slapped my face.

"Rub your clit." She demanded.

I did as she asked. I was quickly headed toward another orgasm. I swirled my fingers around my nub applying the right amount of pressure to send me over the edge. My legs and stomach began to tense and my back arched.

"That's right, cum on my dick. Thank me for it." Dani quickened her strokes.

"Thank you for fucking me and making me cum! " I screamed as my orgasm shook my insides. As I was cumming, Dani slapped my ass and thighs

As my orgasm subsided she wasted no time. She moved up my body and lowered herself onto my face. I welcomed her wet pussy and stuck out my tongue. She rested her whole weight on my mouth and nose making it almost impossible to breathe. I slightly panicked at first as she grabbed a fistful of my hair holding me in place.

I inserted my tongue into her warm hole and lapped at her wetness. She began moaning loudly. I was struggling to breathe as she continued to pull my hair pushing me further into her. I grasped onto her hips and attempted to grind them in hopes of getting more air. She allowed this and I took in a large breath.

Dani laughed and pulled my hair harder. "You'll stay under there until I cum," she mused.

She continued to ride my face as I licked and sucked her clit with great passion. After a few minutes of her moaning and panting she began to cum. I felt her thighs squeeze tighter around my head and her grip more fierce on my head.

"Right there, right there," she breathed repeatedly as she bared down on my face. I continued my flicking and sucking motion not changing a thing. She suddenly shuddered and howled as I felt her pussy contracting, squeezing out her cum into my mouth and nose. I thought I would choke on her sweet juices. I swallowed it greedily unconsciously making happy squeaks.

She rolled off of me and kissed me all over my face. She licked across my lips and nose. I kissed her as used her body to roll me onto my stomach. She licked down my spine causing goosebumps to pop up along my arms and legs. She stopped at my ass and bit my left cheek making me yelp. She then swatted it as she bit the other. I laughed and moaned as she inserted two fingers into my pussy.

"You're so fucking wet," she chuckled as she pumped her fingers. She pulled me up into a downward dog, pushing me down with one hand as she guided the cock back into me.

I drove my hips back onto her, feeling it penetrate me deeply. I growled with pleasure. She grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back holding them in place as she sped up her thrusts.

"Fuck, Dani, yes," I breathed as she ground into me. She released my arms but grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up so I was almost sitting up. The dildo hitting me just right my mouth fell open and my breath became jagged.

"Good girl," she purred in my ear as she wrapped her hand around my throat. She pressed tightly cutting off my oxygen. I felt another orgasm build inside me as my vision began to blur.

"Yessss," I hissed through gritted teeth as my insides constricted around the shaft. I let my fingers fall to my clit. I rubbed slightly and my orgasm toppled over. She released my neck as I called out in bliss. I felt my juices trailing down the silicone cock and coating my thighs.

She pulled out and brought my head to hers, kissing me again. "Thank you," I whispered as she embraced me.

"No thank you." She giggled kissing my forehead as she removed the strap. I fell flat back into the bed panting. I felt the stickiness of my sweat over my body and sighed with delight. "Damn," Dani laughed, "I'm still drunk and tired."

I didn't want our rendezvous to be over so soon. I flopped over onto her and began gently kissing her chest. Her nipples were hard as I grazed them with my teeth. Her eyes were closed as she moaned. I took my time working my way down her body. I teased her as I kissed around her mound and her slit. I moved down her legs and back up to her thighs. Her soft whines let me know she was enjoying my touch.

I took a long while to lick and suck on her clit. I ran my hand through her slit to ensure her wetness. I added two fingers to her. She threw her arms above her head and smiled. I began slowly moving my fingers as I added in a 3rd and easily a 4th.

"Hmm, seems it's going to be easy for me to slide in there," I chuckled. I brought my hand into a cone as I tucked my pinky and thumb together. She groaned softly as I pushed my whole hand into her warm hole.

"HOLY shit!" I exclaimed as her gape swallowed my tiny fingers. It was an incredible sensation. Her cunt molded tightly around my hand and wrist. It was warm, soft, and extremely wet. As I moved my hand slowly, her walls throbbed hungrily as her breath hastened. I gently tucked my hand into a fist.

"Oh my god, this is so fun," I squealed as she tightened even more around me.

"You've never done this before?"

"No, I haven't. First time both ways." I admitted. I was sitting but I shifted to lie on my stomach to have a better view. I loved seeing my hand come in and out of her as I rather forcefully moved in and out. I began to rub her clit as her thighs tensed, along with her pussy. Her back arched.

"Faster!" She cried out. I increased my movements and was able to feel her insides pulsing with force almost pushing me out of her.

She yowled with pleasure as her orgasm caused a flood of her fluids to squirt around my hand. I leaned forward opening my mouth to hopefully catch some of her sweet nectar. It hit my face and boobs.

"FUCK!" She panted.

"I love your sloppy cunt," I cooed.

"Fuck me with that cock," she demanded eagerly.

I quickly pulled it on and applied lube to it and rubbed the rest over her pussy and asshole. I licked my lips as I moved into her. She lifted her legs so her knees were touching her chest. I thrust vigorously, each of her moans exciting me.

I pulled out of her with a grunt, "Turn over."

She did, getting on all fours in front of me. I slammed back into her wet cunt. She lurched forward with my force and laughed as she stabilized herself. I slapped each of her ass cheeks at least 10 times, loving the sounds of her yips of pain and watching the jiggle of her delicious ass.

I examined her cute asshole puckering in and out slightly as I railed her. I spit on her ass and watched my saliva run down onto the thrusting cock. I traced my finger around her asshole. She looked back at me, hair on her face.

"Mmm, do you like it in the ass, slut?" I mused.

She whimpered "Mhmmm." And I entered my middle finger into her tight hole. She sighed as I pushed my index finger along with it.

I began pumping them hard in rhythm with my thrusts. "Yes, yes, yessss." She repeated in a whispered voice. Her teeth were gritted and she threw her head back in pleasure.

"I want you to cum on me while I fuck your ass," I said slapping her ass cheek.

I became more forceful with my penetration as she arched her back slightly and rolled her hips to meet me. "I'm... going... to...cummmm," she wailed. I continued to grind my hips into her as she jerked. I felt her asshole squeeze around my fingers.

She collapsed on the bed facedown. I leaned on her and kissed down her back, her skin salty from sweat. "So sexy." I purred pulling off the strap.

"You are. " She said, her words muffled into the bed. I sighed, my head spinning. She rolled over and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Shower and then bed?"

"Absolutely."