All Comments on 'Night Out Ch. 01'

by Leprakan66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why is it

writers of cuckold stories migrate to other site other than LW? "cos they want better scores.BTW cheating is still cheating in whatever guise you pit in.A 1 for being yellow bellied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Really good. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What?

Hubby might be aroused, but he still would ask how much farther his wife went with good old Mark after the filming stopped, and how much more will she do with Mark in the future. Incomplete plot.

irvlynirvlynover 10 years ago
It's about Jerking off, assholes!

You want true stories read the newspapers. This site is called LITEROTICA which means erotic writing which means stories meant for stimulating the reader to sexual arousal and the satisfaction of making his or her self (or BOTH) cum. This is a neat idea. The writing's a little less than completely adult but the whole idea is sexy.

That's what counts. GOOD WORK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didn't do it for me

I think maybe you wandered about too much, not much character development, and too much irrelevant detail. I mean why tell he said "Honey I;m getting in the shower," the details of his shaving and all that drival.

Thus far there isn't any conflict or drama, So i thought the whole thing was flat.

Didn't vote either

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a cheating slut wife.

You threw in a lot of unnecessary stuff, wandered around and left out any decent character development but at the end of the day his wife is a whore. Didn't he wonder how many times she fucked Mark? Come on. Really? And for all that AND not finishing the story, I gave you a "1".

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Hot story

I enjoyed this story and yes, I got hard.

Now, I want the rest of the story!

Thanks

Joe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous