All Comments on 'Night Out Ch. 02'

by fantasycuck

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Coming soon the couple dive deeper into cuckolding"

DON'T! There is enough cuckerotica in LW.

1 star!!. Only because there is not a big ZERO for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should have left this in fetish

Like chapter one.Humiliation and cock cages? How predictably bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please put this trash in Fetish

Or better yet, in the trash can where it really belongs.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Series in ONE category, PLEASE

Authors should determine where their stories are going, thematically. Then post each chapter in the most appropriate SINGLE category. This is MUCH more of a Fetish tale than an LW tale, as my erroneous comment on the Ch1 Fetish chapter. Erroneous because THAT chapter WAS in the correct category ... but this chapter is NOT! The entire series DOES belong in Fetish ... please request a change in category for this chapter!

unrated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why not just dive into a sewer.

Cause you are a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good News! You are not the worst Story on Literotica Today!

That is reserved for a new story in Romance titled "Harley Rider".

You are however the 2nd worst.

This story has no redeeming virtue whatsoever. It is painful to read from start to finish. It has no plot to speak of, and no characters worth embracing. I guess it does have an objective, albeit a stupid one.

Others have made the point that this is a fetish story and they are probably right, but that would only mean it is the worst Fetish story of the day.

Many people hate this cuckolding crap and I am one of them, but if you would write a decent story a lot less would be said. As it is, it appears that you believe that just writing your half-baked fantasy down is all that is required to merit someone's time.

Writing this bad requires comment, and you now have mine.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 10 years ago
Troll bait.

And bad. Ya got any knowledge, crass cucking and the very mention of it is passé de mode in LW, and quite right. If you're going to do the sharing thing put some fucking class and effort into it. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nother

fairie cuck biography.

1 star

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
WTF dumbass

It'd s cock, a dick, love pole, pussy impaler..... A penis? What are u eriting? A medical text? Dumbass cucky shithead !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WELL I LOVED IT!

Why do these morons read chastity stories or cuckold stories then bash lol. I am convinced they are sub-curious and it brings internal conflict. Keep writing. I gave 4 stars. A bit more detail and build up would surely be 5. Thanks for sharing,

j

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good stuff

Really enjoyed it. Ignore the haters. For whatever reason this site has a ton of cuckold haters. Ask me, they're all a bunch of bitches who need to man the fuck up and accept that other people have different kinks. But whatevs. Good story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Here's an ending.

I walked out of the house, but I knew I could break back in. I did, right in the middle of her getting fucked, I had a gun in hand and put it right up to his head. I told him to stop or I would blow his brains out. He stops, looks at your girlfriend, and says, I guess he's not into this as much as you said. He gets up and you tell her to get the fuck dressed. She does, crying all the time. You tell her to go to car and wait for you. As she leaves, you pull the trigger, as gun had a silencer on it. You go to car, drive, but not home. Instead you go to a remote area. You tell her to strip for you, and she does. Then you go get the key, remove cage, and then shove the gun between her eyes. But you stop. Instead you tell her that you no longer want her for a girlfriend, she can fuck as many guys as she wants to. Leaving her tied to tree, naked.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

Cuckold getting sent home. I would have made him suck the lover till he is hard again. He must understand his position. He is to serve. Serve his girlfriend as well as her stud lovers. Sending to another room so he can hear her orgasms, and gasps as the stud fucked her till she is sore. Dripping cum for cuckold to eat and clean, after he cleans the studs cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous