Night out Ends Up Being a Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Nick fucked my face I reached for his balls and began to massage them with my right hand as I sucked his dick. This made him moan in pleasure and with the sound of my sucking again filling the room he gripped my head holding it with his cock balls deep in my throat and said 'Yeah bitch you suck my cock. You're our white bitch now that will suck and fuck for money.'

I had been focused on sucking Nick's dick and wanted to make him cum but hearing him mention fuck I paused as my lips were halfway down his cock. Nick then pulled my hair, making my mouth move upward off his cock and as it slipped from between my lips he stood up and grabbed me under the armpits lifting me to my feet and pushed me back towards the bed.

I stood briefly at the edge of the bed taken by Nick's sudden movements and before I knew it he had pushed me back onto the bed so that I now lay on my back on the bed with my legs dangling off the edge. I was caught off guard by his behaviour having been so focused on sucking his cock and looked toward him as he approached me on the bed, his cock wobbling from side to side.

He took off his top revealing a hairless muscular chest and abs and joined me on the bed. He moved himself on top of me so that his large 7 inch cock was now pressing directly against my 6 inch cock, its warmth engulfing my own member.

Looking up at him I said 'What are you doing?'

He smirked down at me, 'Blowing me wasn't going to make me cum and you agreed to go all the way.'

The feeling of Nick on top of me and our cocks pressing together was starting to overwhelm me but I tried to still talk him and myself out of it, 'I didn't meann...' But as I spoke I was cut off with Nick reaching down and gripping my cock with his right hand and starting to stroke my 6 inches, 'Ohhh yeahhh'.

He then yelled across to Adam, 'Hey bro, can you get the bottle of lube from my bag? My cocks all wet from this bitches mouth but his ass will need some lube.'

Adam then stood still naked from his chair and his cock slowly becoming hard again and went for Nick's bag. He threw him the bottle which Nick caught with his left hand as he continued to stroke my cock with his right hand.

He shifted his weight on top of me so that he was now standing at the edge of the bed with my legs either side of him. With my cock in one hand he squirted the lube into my ass hole with the other and then pushed a finger into my ass.

I let out a moan as his finger entered me, I was now laying before him, his prey as if ready for the taking while my boyfriend now seemed to be passed out on the love seat and Adam back on his chair watched on with his hand placed around his own growing cock.

Nick then inserted a second finger and some more lube to my ass and I moaned again as he began to fuck my ass with his fingers. Looking down at me he said 'Are you ready to fuck for money white boy?'

Looking up at him as his fingers went in and out of my ass and seeing his hard 7 inch Chinese cock so close to my hole I gave in to my sexual desire and nodded back yes. Nick wanted to hear me say it though and looked back at me as he removed his fingers from my ass and said 'Is that a yes? Do you want my Chinese dick?' He grabbed hold of the base of his cock and began to press the head against my hole and then pull away over and over.

I nodded back again to Nick but he didn't stop, he continued to tease my hole with his cock and asked again, 'Actually come to think of it I don't know if I should, I mean Alex is right there. Are you sure you want me to fuck you in front of your boyfriend?' He pulled his cock from its position against my ass hole and held it out as if to offer me his dick.

I couldn't take it anymore and was so horny and clouded by my sexual desires I just needed to be fucked and didn't care anymore. 'Yes! Yes, I will fuck for money, I'll be your white bitch just give me your big Chinese cock!'

Nick looking down at me grinned, 'Ok Jordan, I'll fuck you with my Chinese spear but be careful what you wish for. Once you've had me inside you it will never stop.' He moved forward and aligned his cock with my ass and then grabbed hold of my legs placing them onto his shoulders and thrust forward.

The head and first 2 inches of Nick's cock entered my ass and I let out a loud moan, 'Ohhhh my god yessss.' Nick watched as he continued to move forward, impaling me onto his 7 inch cock until our pelvises pressed together and he was balls deep inside me.

Nick soaked in the feeling of being balls deep in my ass and looked across to Alex who was passed out on the love seat. 'Sorry bro, I've got to make this white boys ass mine. You know I can't resist the chance at a white boy and it seems he wants me just as bad too.'

As Nick began to pull back he let out a moan that matched my own and then commenced his assault of my ass. Forward and back he started thrusting his hips as his cock glided deep into my ass and then back out again.

We were both lost in our fuck and as Nick grinded his cock into my ass the bed began to creak. The feeling of having Nick's 7 inch cock inside me and filling my ass was overwhelming all my senses and I was moaning louder and louder as he fucked me.

The sound of his balls slapping against my ass filled the room as Nick got closer and closer. He was pumping his cock into me harder and faster and reached down to grab my cock and stroke me off as we fucked.

Both of our moans were echoing in the room and with his cock gliding in and out of my ass and pressing against my g-spot I couldn't hold out any longer and yelled out 'Ohhhhhh fuckkkk.' My cock erupted in Nick's hand as my cum shot out and coated the bed sheets with three large squirts and the rest leaked out onto my cock.

Nick then focused on his own orgasm and grabbed hold of my hips as he started to plough forward and grind his cock into me deeper and deeper. He entered me again and held his cock balls deep inside me yelling out 'Ohhhhhh Jordan, ohhhhh yeahhhh fuckkkk take my cum take it ohhhh.' His cock pulsed inside me filling my ass with his warm cum.

With his cock still balls deep in me Nick leaned forward collapsing on top of me and met my face with his pressing his lips against mine and forcing his tongue into my mouth. As he kissed me I began to kiss back, the two of us making out while Nick held his cock in my ass letting it squeeze out the remainder of his man juice.

'How was that Jordan? You like me being inside of you huh?' Nick said as he lifted his lips from mine.

I looked up at him and replied 'Ohhh fuck! That was crazy, I've never done that before. Looks like you bring the slut out of me Nick.'

Nick grinned, his cock still in my ass and said 'I'm happy to do that anytime especially when Alex over there isn't able to help you out, plus you get to try Chinese for a change.' He then lifted himself standing up and his cock slide out from my ass followed by a trail of cum.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wipe up while Nick sat on the bed grinning at Adam who had by now switched off the porn on the TV and had been stroking his once again hard 6 inch cock as he watched his cousin Nick fuck me while his friend and my boyfriend Alex lay passed out on the loveseat.

'Told you I'd get us a hot piece of white ass for tonight Adam, too bad it's my friends boy though.' Nick said as I had walked to the bathroom.

Adam replied, 'Yeah thanks cuz you certainly came through for me, I could go again though, it would be nice to fuck that white ass before I get married.'

Nick laughed and said 'Oh my cuz is horny huh, yeah bro take that bitch for a ride when he's back from the bathroom.'

Coming out of the bathroom I had a towel wrapped around my waist and looked at Nick and Adam who were both now sitting on the bed with their backs against the headboard. I looked at them sitting there both naked and said 'Wow tonight turned out crazier than I had expected, so am I done with you guys now?'

Neither responded but Adam got up from the bed and walked over to me, as he approached his now hardening 6 inch cock wobbled between his legs and he reached down to hold it and the back to me saying 'I'm ready for another turn Jordan, you want to have a turn on my cock this time?'

I laughed at his enthusiasm and replied 'Oh wow does look like the bachelor boy is ready for another round. Lucky you caught me on a night I'm horny. I think the weed has made me extra horny tonight.'

Nick grinning at us from the bed said 'That's great for us, we don't mind at all, you can enjoy our cocks all night long.'

After he said this Adam had positioned himself behind me and pushed me onto the bed pulling off my towel in the process. I was bent forward on the bed resting on my knees now and as Adam stepped towards the bed he looked at my ass and said 'Oh fuck Nick, Jordan's ass is fucking perfect. If I could tap that every night I wouldn't get married.'

Nick laughed and said 'Too late for you man but not for me, if I get my way Jordan will be this Chinese mans new white babe.' From his position in front of my head Nick grinned at me as he said this.

The bed wobbled as Adam got on and positioned himself at my ass, I pushed my butt back against him and felt his cock press against my ass cheeks. 'Oh my god, begging for some more Chinese dick huh white boy, don't worry I've got one here for you.' He thrust forward as he held the head against my hole and entered my ass pushing forward till his pelvis and balls were pressing against my ass.

It felt great to have another cock in my ass and I let out a moan as Adam held his 6 inches inside me and started to grind his cock in circles while he was balls deep. With my mouth open and so close Nick took the opportunity to reposition himself and sat down spread eagled at my face and pulled my head down onto his soft cock. 'Oh yeah time for you to get me nice and hard again Jordan, I'm gonna need another go at your ass tonight but it's up to you to get this dick back to its full 7 inches if you want your reward.'

As my face moved down into his lap I reached out and grabbed hold of his soft cock and fed it into my mouth starting to lick and suck on it feeling desperate to get it back to its full length. I was overcome by my sexual desires once again and felt my own cock getting hard again too. I was now sucking on one cock while getting fucked by the other and neither belonged to my boyfriend who was lying asleep on the love seat only 2 meters away from the three of us.

Adam was now fucking my ass with his hips moving fast back and forth from my ass and his cock moving in and out of me. He was easily excited and as soon as his cock had got hard again and he had entered my ass balls deep he could not resist any longer and had started to fuck my ass faster and harder with every thrust desperate to blow his second load of the night.

Moans and grunts were coming from him as he fucked me and my moans were muffled by Nick's cock which was now fully hard once again and had my face gliding up and down his shaft. The three of us were lost in our threesome, the first I had ever been a part of and Adam who couldn't hold out any longer yelled, 'Ohhhhh fuckkk Jordan I'm gonna cummmmmm, this time though you're gonna take it inside youuuu.' He thrust forward and I felt him collapse onto my back as his cock throbbed inside my ass and his cum filled me. 'Ohhhhhh shit that was good, best bachelor party ever.'

'Nice work cuz but time to make room for me again, you can go get cleaned up.' Nick said as he lifted my head from his hard 7 inch cock. Adam pulled himself up and out of my ass and walked over from the bed to the bathroom closing the door with the sound of the shower starting.

Nick looked down at me and said 'Well Jordan, how about you show me how much you love my big cock by ridding me in front of Alex.' He was grinning as me shifted his weight down and lay back on the bed motioning for me to get on top of him.

Looking at Nick's cock I licked my lips and couldn't stop myself, my body and sexual urges had taken over my mind and I lifted myself up and knelt either side of Nicks pelvis and began to lower my ass down as he held the base of his dick aligning it with my hole.

I reached down as well when the head came into contact with my ass to assist with the insertion of Nick's cock back into me and as I moved down lower the head popped in and I slide myself down onto his cock until my ass was pressing against his pelvis.

Nick reached forward grabbing my hips and pulling me against him as he ground his cock upward deeper into me. 'Ohhh yeaahhhh that's fucking great, my cock was made for your ass Jordan, how good does this feel?'

Moaning back I couldn't stop myself from responding, the pleasure I was feeling from Nick's 7 inch cock inside me again was too much. 'Ohhh Nick your cock is the best I've ever had, you can fuck me anytime ohhhhh fuck this ass is yours now.'

Nick's grin became wider, he had accomplished what he had set out to do and that was to conquer my white ass with his Chinese cock. Hearing me give into him was the final words he needed to hear and he began to thrust his hips up and down as he gripped my hips tightly.

'Ohhhh fuckkk yeah that's it, I'll give you what you've been craving my white bitch, this cock is all for you now.' Nick was starting to sweat again as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

I was moaning with every thrust and hearing Nick talk dirty to me only made me want him more and more. I had lost total control as I begged him to fuck me harder.

'Yeah you want it harder huh Jordan, oh I'll fuck you harder, you're gonna be mine from now on there's no going back to Alex for you. I'm taking you as my own.' His eyes gleamed as he said this and he started to fuck me harder and harder grunting with every thrust of his cock deep into my ass.

I responded by lowering myself harder onto his cock as well and yelling back, 'Yessss, yesss! I am yours now Nick ohhhhhh shit ohhh my god you're fucking me soooo deeeeeep. Ohhhhh yeahhhh that's it oh my god yesss I am yours.'

We were both lost in heat and pumping our bodies together, his cock gliding in and out of me and our moans and grunts filling the room. Neither of us had heard the shower stop and Adam return fully clothed now from the bathroom. He was sitting on the love seat next to Alex who had now also sat up waking from passing out earlier.

I looked across as I was begging for Nick to fuck me harder and telling him I was his to see Adam grinning back at me as he watched his cousins conquest of me and Alex. Alex's face wasn't angry though or sad, he looked turned on and was starring at us in lust. His hand was over his crotch and he was rubbing at his cock through his pants.

As our eyes met he stood up and walked over to the side of the bed, Nick had also now noticed Alex had come to and looked to him as he reached the edge of the bed and said 'Oh hey bro, I'm sorry I couldn't help it, Jordan was looking so hot stripping for us and it turns out our bodies are fucking made for each other. As you can see he just loves my dick.'

Nick was still fucking my ass while speaking to Alex and I moaned as his cock entered me deep pressing against my g-spot. Alex had dropped his shorts revealing his 6 inch slim Canadian cock and was slowly stroking it as he looked at me. 'You always were a big cock slut weren't you Jordan, we had a good run but to be truthful I didn't think we were end game. And Nick bro you couldn't help yourself could you, you had to go and seduce my date with your big Chinese dick.'

Nick holding me down now balls deep on his cock groaned and said 'Honestly bro we couldn't help it, you two might not have been end game but I think Jordan and I are. Just look at how his body reacts to me, he's mine now.'

'Well he can suck me off one more time.' Replied Alex as he stood up onto the bed and waved his cock in my face. 'Come on Jordan you can suck me dry before I go.'

I opened my mouth as Alex stood over Nick and took his cock between my lips, starting to suck the head. It was the least I could do I thought since I had come with Alex and although we had been dating for almost a year I had now given in to my urges for a big dick and submitted myself to his friend Nick.

Adam yelled out 'Holy shit Nick you weren't kidding when you told me tonight would be wild, I've never been this horny and had this much sex in my life. My cocks ready to go again!' He wasn't wrong, while watching his cousin fuck me and then Alex my now ex boyfriend get up and start to feed me his cock Adam had once again got aroused and his 6 inch cock was hard for the third time in the night.

Nick yelled back, 'Well you better find a hole to fuck quick because all three of us are close.'

My eyes darted to the side as I sucked Alex's cock and had Nick's grinding against my ass. Adam had stood up and walked onto the bed as well and was now positioning himself behind Alex. He had the lube in one hand and while Alex was fucking my face he grabbed hold of his ass and started to squirt the lube down his crack.

The liquid made Alex jolt forward and his cock entered my throat all the way with his balls pressing against my chin. He said 'Oh shit, Adam what are you doing?'

'I'm gonna fuck your ass Alex, Nick and I have been fucking Jordan and now I want to fuck you too.'

Nick thrust his cock balls deep into my ass and said to his cousin, 'Fuck yeah cous take that ass. Look how much these witch bitches crave our Chinese cocks inside them.'

I moaned onto Alex's cock as Nick fucked me and heard him groan out as Adam's dick entered him. The four of us know locked into a crazed fuck fest.

12