All Comments on 'Night out Ends Up Being a Night In'

by ComingOutStrong

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cucking the white boy in front of his boyfriend, so hot!

rmac1rmac1over 2 years ago

I would love to be Jordan in this story, that was hot! Begiywith the stroking of 2 cocks and then progressing to giving low jobs then to move to the ultimate enjoyment of getting continuously fucked! Sounds so right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

H๐Ÿ”ฅT!

Nick has truly bitched Jordan! China invaded the U.S.A. and conquered in the most delicious way.

Jordan AND Alex are soon to be sexually enslaved by Chinese cocks.

I hope you continue this story. And utilize more Chinese studs owning white hunky studs. Especially: white masculine motorcycle cop(s) wearing skintight riding breeches with jockstraps underneath, white Speedo wearing Olympian caving in to Speedo clad Chinese studs, white business men in tight suit pants getting enslaved by Chinese cocks, etc, etc.

Thanks for writing and sharing.

And, a Happy New Year 2022!

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So turned on right now! Especially when Adam started to fuck Alex. Give us a sequeal!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More more more please!

nygayguynygayguyover 2 years ago

Hot story. Just pure, raw sex. And anyone who thinks the stereotypes about Asian guys are true needs to get with more of them. I've been with a few who are sexy and very nicely hung!

PG564EPG564Eabout 2 years ago

An extremely hot interracial story. Made me very hard and lustful. My mind saw me doing these things with wild abandon, my white mouth and ass being fucked by Chinese cocks. Hope you expand on this cock hardening story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some Asian guy living out fantasies he can never do in real life huh? Asian guys sure are obsessed with white dick, almost worshipful while they sadly are nothing more than use and throw piece of ass for more white guys lol. I don't get why Asians will even eat white shi*t with reverence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still my favorite story. Getting sexually dominated to the point that you no longer care about your relationship is the most amazing feeling ever.

As a white 34yo, mine was a 24yo Hispanic guy couple blocks away. Bigger dick than I realized and I didn't know guys could fuck that long, my partner definitely didn't and couldn't. Right as we started I told my partner, over the phone, I'd be back soon. So at one point I had to mentally decide, if I don't stop this I'm going to lose my relationship. Needless to say the guy owned me over my partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous