Night Out or Two

Story Info
Wife fucks two monsters to please her husband.
5.7k words
3.94
19.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TTidwell
TTidwell
18 Followers

Night or Two Out

My husband of 5 years sent me an email on Friday afternoon not long before he was leaving his work. He told me to wear something skimpy and meet him at the door when he got home. My mind began to wonder what he might have in mind. I knew it had something to do with sex; but what. During sex he often talks about me fucking other men and I lead him on to make the sex more exciting. I have even said, "Sure, if I can have a monster cock. I did not mean it though it was just to maximize our sex. Did he take me serious? Was he bringing me a stranger to fuck? Oh no, please don't let him bring somebody I know?"

I had to hurry to bath, put on my makeup, and find something skimpy to put on. If he brings someone home with him, "What should I do? It does excite me. I am just going to get ready and do whatever my husband wants. Tomorrow will just have to take care of itself. I know he will want me to wear something that will show off my perky 36C tits. And, he likes it when I wear something short to show off my long legs. Ok my mind is made up I will take a nice bath, shave my privates, put on extra makeup and wear a short tight skirt and a sheer top with no underwear. My fuck me high heals should make me skimpy or sluttish not sure which."

I heard his car pulling into the driveway. "Let me get downstairs." I stopped at the floor length mirror on the way from our bedroom to make sure I looked good for him/them. I decided to open the door and stand for anybody to see. He was alone. I gave him a big hug and kiss. I wanted to put him on a little and told him "I wondered if you were bringing someone for me to fuck to satisfy your fantasy." He laughed and said, "Not tonight -- but soon." He gave me flowers (which is unusual) and went to our bar and made drinks for us. He led me to our backyard patio to have our drinks. I balked at sitting out there dressed as I was but he insisted and I had made up my mind to do as I was told.

The sun was bright and with my sheer top I might as well have been topless. He told me, "You look great; any man would want to fuck you." He went on to tell me, "Your hair and make up are perfect". He said, "Any man would like your nicely tanned long legs wrapped around him while they pound you with a monster cock." My nipples were so hard and my pussy was wringing wet. He said, "When we go to dinner some men will likely grab your tits and play." I gasp in shock. "I can't go out to dinner with you dressed like this." He insisted, "That is exactly what I have in mind."

I argued that we may see some friend or business associate and it was not possible. All the time I hoped he would compromise because I had made up my mind to do as he told me. A second drink relaxed me and I was almost ready to go where ever he wanted dressed as I was. Finally, he agreed to a small compromise if you can say it was. He allowed me to put on a totally sheer bra under the totally sheer top. My bra was a sheer black shelf style. My top was white and my skirt was black. Standing with the sun at my back made the skirt semi-sheer. I am 5' 6" tall. My 5" heel made me look 6' easy. My skirt was so short I would have to be careful without panties not to show all my goodies.

He made me a drink to go and away we went. My husband opened the car door for me and I made sure he got a good look at my bald pussy. That brought a huge smile indicating his approval. I did not look to see if any of the neighbors were getting an eyeful. I did not want to know. I sat close so he could touch me when he wanted. My mind was still thinking wild stuff. "Was he really taking me to dinner dressed like this? Was he taking me to some hotel to be shared? Oh gosh, I hope it is not to a gangbang. I am not ready for anything like that, or was I? Is he taking me to a strip club? I can handle that. Oh no would he have me strip and dance for strangers?" He is pulling into a restaurant parking lot, my third drink was gone and my tipsy self was ready for whatever.

I had never been to this place. The billboard said it was a Nightclub, no minors allowed. At least I would not be showing my tits to kids. As we entered I could see that the left portion of the building was an active bar with dancing. A band was playing. The right side was a formal restaurant. We entered the restaurant area and were greeted by the host.

My husband asked for the most private table available. The host took a good look at my tits and smiled. Right this way he said. My face was no doubt bright red and my nipples very hard. The contrast in my black bra and white shirt was supposed to help my modesty but actually drew attention to my tits.

We were seated in the back of the restaurant where the lights were rather dim. The tables were spread out because of Covid-19. So, I guess it was as private as I was going to get. A young lad, muscular, blond hair, tall delivered us water and menus. My husband instructed me, "Make sure your skirt is pushed up almost to expose your honey hole." I did as I was told. Our waiter returned to take a drink order and was obviously impressed. He had a hard time taking his eyes off my legs. We consumed that round and I was really tipsy or more. My husband told me, "Take the waiters' mind off your legs by showing off your tits when he comes back to check on us."

Well I saw him coming. I acted as if I was fixing my hair by placing my hands behind my head and pushing my tits out as far as I could. My nipples were so hard it hurt. The young lad had a great deal of difficulty asking my husband if we wanted another round. He suddenly became tongue tied. I noticed a nice looking tent in his pants giving notice of his approval. Not long after he left to get us another round a couple more waiters and the host all came by to check on us. Word spreads fast.

My husband told me, "Hike your skirt up a little more." I told him, "That will put my bald ass pussy on display." He was quick to tell me, "That is the idea." I simply asked, "Is that with legs crossed or open." Of course he wanted them open and that is what I did. The poor waiter almost spilled our drinks. I believe the waiter was about to cum in his pants.

My husband then instructed me, "Turn toward him a little." He placed his hand on my leg. Over the next few minutes his hand moved closer and closer to my pussy. I was on fire and nervous about being caught at the same time. I was told that we would have one more drink and then order dinner. I was afraid of what he might want me to do when the waiter came back.

He whispered in my ear, "When the waiter starts our way I intend to begin finger fucking you and I expect you to moan a little so the waiter will have no doubt what is going on." The waiter started our way and my husband thrust at least three fingers in me roughly. He was actively finger fucking me when the waiter got there. I looked up at him and moaned. It was not a fake moan either. I just about erupted. He smiled and said, "Sir, you are lucky to have a wife that is an exhibitionist with perfect assets."

I blushed and my husband smiled. My husband then dropped my napkin on the floor and asks the waiter, "Please pick up my wife's' napkin and place it in her lap. If your finger gets wet it will be OK." I looked at my husband in shock and back at the waiter in fear. He quickly picked up the napkin but took forever to place it in my lap. Get his finger wet? It felt like he was so deep that his watch was rubbing on my pussy. My husband asks, "Did you enjoy yourself." The guy just smiled and walked away smelling his hand. The waiter brought us another round telling us it was on the house. He took our food order and looked at me saying, "Thanks for making his day."

I left my dress pushed up where my pussy was on display as we ate our meal. Boy did I need to eat. I was drunk and willing to do anything to anybody, any where. I asked my husband, "What made you choose this place to come and eat?" His answer was direct and quick, "I intend to bring you back here tomorrow night. We will be going to the bar side of the Nightclub for drinks." He wanted me to be familiar with the building so I would relax and have fun tomorrow. He intended to show me off a lot more too a lot more people. I opened my mouth to object but no words came out. I just looked at him.

We finished our meal and paid the ticket. I put my hands at the top of my skirt and rolled it up at the waist to make my short skirt become a micro mini. I still do not know why I did that but it sure got attention. I believe the bottom part of my ass cheeks was on display. I did not know what my husband had in mind for the next evening but I surely was rehearsed and I guess ready. The car door was opened for me to get in just as we started the night. This time rather than sliding across the seat to make my dress rise I stood beside the car, hiked my dress up to waist high, smiled at my husband and got in. I sat close hoping he would finish that finger fucking.

We were pulling in the driveway at home and I asked, "Would you like me to strip and walk in naked?" What do you think he said? Of course, he said, "Dam right." It did not take me long to strip. I only had on two pieces other than my shoes. My husband, the gentleman said, "Would you like for me to turn off the porch light before you walk in?" I said, "Thank you, please." He got out, left the car door open. The inside lights of the car seemed like stage lights. I slid to his side, got out, and beat him to the door.

I stood just inside the door naked and asked, "Do you want a blow job, or would you rather fuck my pussy or ass." I should have expected his answer. It was "yes". We fucked for hours. I came so many times it was impossible to keep count. I believe my husband stayed hard for two hours and deposited sperm in every hole I have.

We woke at a reasonable time, a little hung over, and me a lot sore. I made coffee and served it to him on the patio. I stayed naked. I poured the second cup and asked him, "Do you really intend to take me back to the Nightclub tonight." He told me, "Serve a light meal around 6 PM. Bath around 7 PM. Your outfit for the night will be on our bed when you finish bathing. Be ready to go out at 9 PM. I am playing golf and will be home about 5 PM." He left and all I could do all day was wonder what sexy things he had in mind for that night.

When we went to dinner last night he had me show my tits and pussy to the restaurant host and servers. He even let one of he waiters put his hand in my pussy, "Yes hand not finger." My sheer top and sheer bra left little to the imagination. A close looker could see my tits and nipples. They stayed so hard. "What would he have me wear? What would he have me do? He said I would show more to more people. The only way I could show more would be if my tits were naked. Oh, he would not make me do that, or would he. The only way I could show to more people was to be in the center of the bar naked. Yes, that might be what I will be required to do. Maybe he will make me strip on the bar top. No, oh gosh, no, not that."

What could I do to use up the time until he gets back from golf? How could I prepare myself for tonight? I went to the computer and looked at porn videos about sluts that get naked for a group of men. That led to me watching sluts fucking strangers, and gangbangs. I was so hot and bothered from the videos. I opened all the blinds and curtains and walked around naked hoping to be seen. I so wished for some sort of delivery. That did not happen. I returned to the computer and watched a few videos about women getting fucked by monster cocks. That did it I was ready for anything my husband wanted me to do. What the hell.

My husband was about fifteen minutes late. He came in and poured me a glass of wine and grabbed him a beer. He again had me sit with him naked on the patio while we enjoyed the refreshments. He only said one thing to me, "Are you ready for tonight?" I responded, "Definitely." I finished up dinner and served it promptly at 6 PM. I was instructed to do the dishes and wait for him to call me to take my bath. I did as told.

He called down to me to come for my bath. I entered the bathroom to find several burning candles. One single rose. A warm bubble bath was prepared with a new glass of wine on the tub. Sitting next to the glass of wine was a new battery operated razor with instructions to remove all but the hair on my head. The opened bottle of wine was nearby for refills. He said, "I will call you when it is time to get out of the tub."

I drank the first glass of wine quickly and poured another. I used the new razor as instructed. The second glass seemed to go down faster than the first and I poured a third. I considered masturbating but thought better of it. I had soaked for about 30 minutes when notified it was time to get out. The oil in the bath made my tanned skin glow. My skin felt so soft and desirable. He told me, "Your clothes are lying on the bed. You have one hour to dress, fix your hair, and apply makeup."

I went into the bedroom anxious to see what I was to wear. It wasn't much. A dress and a pair of matching stilettos was all that was there. I took extra time to make sure my hair was perfect and even more time to apply my makeup. I had been going to the tanning salon and had a golden brown tan all over my 27 year old body. I slid on my dress. It was yellow that was sure to draw attention. It came to mid calf. It had thin spaghetti straps and was very low cut. The very top part of my tits was visible when I was standing erect. The top fit loose around my boobs and would surely give anybody looking a good view of tits, nipples and all when I lean forward. The waist was tight showing off my flat stomach. The skirt portion of the dress was only about 8" long and flared from the waist to helm. I stood in front of the mirror knowing at least a few men would likely hit on me. I was pleased that the outfit was very sexy but not sluttish. I could show off anything my husband wanted. I spun around while looking in the mirror and was not surprised that you could easily see my butt and probably my pussy. I would have to be careful unless that is what I am supposed to do.

My husband called, "It is time to leave." I was tipsy and was sure that was my husbands plan. My husband made me stop about half way down the steps so he could look at me. He could see up my dress and checked out my freshly shaved pussy. He had me lift my legs high as I walked the rest of the way down so all could be seen. I now knew my husband wanted me to be a total exhibitionist (almost nudist). I had expected him to have me fuck another man but so far that just didn't happen.

I did not have to work hard to have my pussy on display in the car on the way to the Nightclub. It seemed like a very short trip but we were there and the show was about to begin. The parking lot was near full and several men were standing around the parking area. My husband opened the door and as I slid out anyone looking got a good look at my pussy. I am sure that was the idea so why not start now. I walked with an extra swing bringing my knees high with each step so my dress would bounce.

We entered the front door and I saw our young waiter from the night before. He smiled and waived. His disappointment was obvious as we went into the bar side and not the restaurant. My husband chose to sit at the bar on tall stools. I instantly knew what he had in mind and just waited for him to tell me who to flash. My husband switched me from wine to margaritas. I was already tipsy and did not know exactly how drunk he intended to get me. He had me sit with legs crossed and dress almost showing my pussy. He made me practice holding my shoulders forward so my top would gap open and put my nipples on display. Some guy came to the bar to pick up a new drink and I was told, "Show him your nipples." He looked long and smiled saying, "Thank you."

I had just started my second drink when a man approached us. He ask my husband, "May I have permission to ask your lovely wife to dance." I was off to the dance floor. It was a fast song and I knew I was in trouble. It was not long before my dance partner spun me around. Not thinking I spun fast and my dress flew up. Anybody watching saw my but and pussy. I worried for a moment and then said to myself, "I guess that is what I am supposed to do." I returned to the bar and my husband to find a fresh drink. Yes he intended to get me drunk and helpless. He told me, "Many men saw your ass and probably your pussy when you spun around. You should expect to be propositioned soon." He did not tell me what my reaction should be and that really got my mind thinking about the videos and which one I would be acting out.

He told me to hook my heels on the stool's foot rest, turn toward a table where two men were sitting and accidentally spread my legs. I reminded my husband. "You realize that will clearly let them see my pussy and may send out a wrong signal." He agreed and said. "Do it." I did. Soon my dance partner and the two guys I flashed were standing around me. I was told to make sure they saw tits, nipples and all. I did. I told them I was married and introduced them to my husband. They all shook hands. My husband excused himself to go to the restroom. About 5 minutes later I got a text message from my husband. I turned so it would be private from my admirers. The message was fairly short and definitely to the point. "Get yourself well fucked and enjoy it. Afterward take a cab home; I put money in your purse. The only rule is that if you are fucked with your dress on you must come home with cum all over your dress. If you are fucked with your dress off you must come home with cum on you face and in your hair. I will take pictures of you when you arrive. You can then tell me every detail of your fuck session."

I looked at the message in disbelief. I am about to make most of my husbands fantasy come true. I guess he will watch next time (my, I am already saying next time). I sat quietly for a few minutes. Then I leaned forward to show my tits and told the guys to get me a drink and let's go sit at a table. When I sat down I pulled my dress up over my ass and set with my naked ass on the chair. My skirt barely covered my pussy. One of the guys noticed what I did and commented on it I told them all, "I do not want to get my dress wrinkled or wet is the reason I sat with my dress up over my ass." I drank about half a drink and ask, "Who is going to dance with me."

I sat across from one man and had one on my left and another on my right. When they all offered I said, "Lets go clockwise starting with you." It was a slow song which is exactly what I wanted. I knew I could fuck any one of them and be happy. My thinking was to make the best out of it. I wanted to dance with all of them to see who had the biggest cock. The one with the biggest could fuck me.

We got to the dance floor and I told him, "Hold me close. You can slide your hand under my skirt and play with my ass if you wish." I made sure he could see my tits when he wanted to look. I asked him, "Do you like my ass and my tits?" His response was, "I want to look at your ass and kiss it. I want to play with your tits and suck on them." I told him, "Hold me close and rub your cock on me." He did and he was quite impressive. I guess he must be 9 or ten inches and thick. Just as the song ended I felt his cock through his pants to be sure. I was right.

The song ended and we went back to the others. Of course, I had a fresh drink. They all obviously wanted to score. What they did not know was one of them would get all they could handle and maybe more. The next slow song started and I ask the next guy to dance. We went to the floor and I did the same with him as with the first guy. He was the best looking of the three but sadly his cock was not big enough for this whore tonight. I told him, "I have enjoyed the evening with you, but that if he wanted to get laid tonight, he needed to look elsewhere." He escorted me back to the table and left.

TTidwell
TTidwell
18 Followers
12