Night Out or Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep, you guessed it, another fresh drink for a near drunk woman. Half thru that drink another slow song came on and I asked the last guy to dance. Same routine He felt good rubbing his cock on me and when I finally grabbed him he and the first guy were as close to equal as can be determined thru pants. He did enjoy playing with my ass and even got up nerve to reach down my top for a squeeze. I liked that and almost came right there on the dance floor.

Back at the table there was another fresh drink. I smiled and announced that it would be my last. I was bashful (isn't that funny) about how to tell them what my plan was. I thought while they looked at me. I bent over to pick up my drink making sure to display my tits. Then I just lay them on the table pushing down so they popped out of my dress. I told them, "I am so exposed. Each of you should cover one of my tits with your hand to help me out. A few squeezes later I sat up and laughed telling them that was fun." I reached into my purse and pulled out my cell. I found the message from my husband and handed it to them to read. They smiled. I said ok guys this is what we are going to do. "I would enjoy fucking either of you. Our dances were because I wanted to fuck the one with the biggest dick. You two seem equal. Here is a quarter I am laying it on the table. You can flip to see who gets my pussy or just agree to take turns.

When I get back from the restroom if the coin is on the table I will look to see who won the toss by who is smiling. If the coin is gone you can both escort me to where ever you wish to fuck me. It can be a hotel, park, alley, or car, whatever you want. And, you will not be left wanting anything that is a promise." I returned from the restroom. One of the men was on his cell phone and the coin was no where to be found. So I ask, "Do you guys want a threesome or just take turns." They said, "We want a threesome first and then want to take turns." They had booked a room in the hotel across the street. I stood and took an arm of each to walk out. I told them, "Pull the straps off my shoulders to see what happens. I want whoever we pass on the way to see some of what you are about to get to play with."

We got to the room. I walked in first. It was a nice spacious room with two full size beds and a balcony. I looked at my watch and told them, "You two need to recover fast. You only have me for two hours. But in that two hours you can do anything you want. You read the message and know I have to go home with cum on me. It is nice to have the two beds. We can get one all messy and then try the other one.

I am going to stand on the balcony for about five minutes in the cool air. That should give you time to plan how you wish to do the fuck fest." I went on the balcony. Five minutes later I opened the door to come back in. I was naked. I walked over and pulled the drapes open. "Let's let as many people as possible enjoy this, I am ready for the works."

One lay on his back with his hard cock sticking straight up in the air and said, "Suck me." I went straight to his beautiful cock. Soon as I started the other rammed his nice cock up my pussy and began to slam me hard, doggy style. There cocks were huge; even bigger than I thought. The pussy driver hurt for a minute and then I could not get it fast enough or deep enough. I don't know how I got that entire cock in my mouth but I did. The mouth fucker filled my hair with cum. The pussy fucker filled by pussy full of sperm. They swapped places and I now tasted a mixture of my pussy juice and his sperm. And, I was now getting my ass fucked. It was more than I could stand in pain for about 2 minutes and then all glory. They both came again. I swallowed as much as I could and the rest ran down my tits and onto my stomach. I tried to hold my ass tight to keep from making a mess.

I suggested, "Let's take a 10 minute break while you men recover for the next session. We can all stand naked on the balcony during the break." I waived at the cars passing below although I doubt anyone saw me. The ten minutes went by fast. It did give them time to recover and be ready to fuck again. And, it gave the cum in my hair and on my tits time to dry. "What's next you fuckers?"

They took me to the bed and had me sit on one of the cocks. That monster felt so good. The other guy got behind me and started fucking my ass. That was a first for me. It felt good after I got over the initial hurt. Then one guy asks me, "Is my cock the biggest you could handle?" Foolish me said, "No I could handle one twice that size." The guy fucking my ass pulled out and forced his cock into my pussy along side of the other dick. I was full and it was painful. I hope what is running down my leg is not blood. It felt like I was split wide open. About 10 strokes later I was bouncing back on them hard as I could to try to get more in me. What a blast when they both came at the same time. I said, "Time is up guys. I have to go home."

I got up and made a diaper out of a hotel towel so I would not drip every where. I told them, "Write your numbers down if yawl want a repeat." They gave me home phones, cell phones, work phones, names, home addresses and email addresses. I slid on my still clean dress and bid them good night. I walked back across the street to have them call me a cab. I know anyone could tell I was well fucked by the way I walked and certainly by the spunk in my hair.

I was standing near the door waiting on my cab when my third dance partner came out staggering a little getting ready to leave. I felt so sorry for him. I took him over behind a truck in the parking lot, got down on my knees and sucked him with all the might I had. He announced he was about to come. He was so anxious that he popped out of my mouth and shot his load (what a load for a little toy) all over my dress.

The cab arrived and there I was cum in my hair, on my face, and all over my dress. The cabbie just said, "Did you have fun tonight." I got home and went upstairs. My husband was awake looking at porn. I walked up to the bed and he said, "There is cum in your hair, on your dress, and on your face." He had the camera ready and took several pics of his well used wife. He asks, "Do you have cum anywhere else. I dropped my dress and showed him the cum on my tits. I told him I wrapped the towel around me to keep more cum inside in case he wanted sloppy fifths.

He put me on my back and placed my heels on his shoulders. He looked down at my pussy gapping open from the double penetration. Looking directly into my eyes he asked, "What the shit, did you fuck a horse? How big was the dick you had in you?" I quickly added 3" plus 3" and told him, "About 6" wide." He dropped his dick in to my open pussy and came in minutes. I did not tell him but I could not feel a thing. I hope my pussy gets back to normal soon.

He wanted me to tell him the whole story. I said, "Husband fuck my pussy, my ass, my mouth or do what you want all night. But, the story is to long. I will tell you tomorrow while you tell me what I will be doing next to satisfy all your fantasies and when. I have all their contact info on the table. If you would prefer in stead of telling you all about it I will just do it again while you watch. I am sure they would come here tomorrow. It would be better than me trying to tell the story."

My husband agreed. Now they have cum and gone and he has seen. He now has it all recorded so we can watch it over and over. And we do. I don't know what he will have me do next but I am ready and anxious. My pussy is not back to normal. "How do you top what I did in just three days? He will surely figure something out. Would you like to fuck me next? Just let him know." Until our next adventure......


12