All Comments on 'Night Out or Two'

by TTidwell

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I thought the whores ran the show, but this cuck is pushing the buttons here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

beulahthebrit, Nice story, you are one lucky girl, two big cocks in all of your holes and then the icing on the cake, a double vaginal and to top it all, home to hubby for more. What more could any innocent girl want, more hard cock. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

9 inches is not that great, average limit.

Ask the authors around you, they all know guys with 12/13 inches. This is more exciting. Then we have to move on to horses and then to elephants.

this is the motto here: the bigger it is, the better it is.

And the bigger it is, the more women lose their brains.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

For information, 9 inches is the average size of cocks.

Please read the other stories for confirmation.

PrfsrPrfsrabout 3 years ago

Many spelling and word errors keep the score low for me.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I wish I could just stop laughing. But I cant, thanks for the chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I guess that I'm supposed to stroke off to this story? Unfortunately, I am too nauseous from reading this drivel to get it up. Is there really, really, anybody out there that gets off on this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s always hot when couples play these naughty games. Please continue.

Also, ignore the assholes.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@Prfsr

Many spelling and word errors keep the score low for me.

Are you stuck on spelling and grammar errors so much that you can't possibly just read and enjoy a story?

SAD.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTTidwell@TTidwell
Retired male. Love looking at young ladies and helping them financially. Exchanging emails and receiving pics helps me be happy.