All Comments on 'Night Rider'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another

Yet another brain dead author who doesn't know nor think beyond his localize small location. The world uses "mom/mother/mama" NOT MUM' as the later is to remain quiet or silent. Get out and see how the world uses and spells words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to the previous commentor

You're a jackass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comment on the story or shut the fuck up

Annoy with the use of MUM, obviously a yank not very educated and probably thinks England is in France. Those of us that can actually speak English, in England, use the word MUM as an abrieviated use of MOTHER.

Boy did mum have a voracious appetite for sex, poor boy going to old before his time.

The story seemed a go at a hastened pace but it probably needed to as the sexual tension came through.

Not bad, not bad at all but I will only give it 3. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re: the comment about the world using 'mom

It doesn't, no-one else in the world except thick-headed Americans with their lazy, childish, Kindergarten-level vocabulary use 'mom' and 'mommy', but then you wouldn't know that, because none of you lazy fuckers has ever seen any part of the world; a nation with 300 million inhabitants and only 15 million passports among the lot of you has no right to comment on what the world does; how can you, none of you mongrels have ever seen it? Keep your parochial opinions (look it it up, Homer) to yourself until you have a real basis for comparison; if you want to see what the rest of the world does, or says, or thinks, fucking go out and take a look, you ignorant hick.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
@anonymous "another brain dead..."

Yes you are. Sounds a great deal like the kettle calling the pot black. As for travel, especially in Europe, why? Crowded with self satisfied jerks who have zero commitment to keeping the smallest vow or business arrangement.

Yes, I have a passport. No need to go to Europe to see jerks, we have enough on our own, just not crammed into little tiny class conscious warrens looking for the next royal boot to lick.

Have a lovely day. Be kind to your Mum.

Chris7swChris7swover 8 years agoAuthor
Go home, you anonymous yankie doodle dickhead!

This comment is addressed to all those who can't stand the word mum.....i.e, the first commenter in particular.

God - don't you Yanks think you own the world!

Aren't you so full of your own importance!

Aren't you so full of aggression!

Aren't you so high and mighty!

The whole world doesn't write MOM - not all of us are so ignorant of the Queen's English and as I'm English through and through, that's what I'm going to write. Guess you want me to use dollars and not pounds?

Guess I'm supposed to referto a rest room and not a toilet?

You make me sick - you and your ignorant redneck dumbness.

AND finally - if you're to leave a comment then be constructive; try to make helpful comments, not abusive rubbish.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Moving on...

...so I liked this story, but I wasn't too big on cucking the dad. At least the son realized this, and did deal with a bit of guilt before banging his mom. Mom sounds horny, at least she's getting cock from her own flesh and blood instead of some stranger.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Oh how I wish the self centered idiots who hide behind anonymous

would have the courage to provide a way to respond to them. Once the comment has been posted it is extremely unlikely they will ever return to read what other people have to say about their rant. IF they would register and obtain a screen name, an email address would be associated with the "identity". Others could then send a rebuttal, comment, response, or suggestion to them.

But, since that is not possible, we are left with a communal essay on inequalities.

I call B.S.

Anon said:

The World does not use mum or mummy, and only recognizes Mom and Mother.

May I please point out that in the hierarchy of language, first came English

In England.

within the British Isles

The Scots, Welsh, Irish, all of whom had their own languages, adopted, with limitations "English" as a common means of communication. Each country within the Isles adapted their own unique variations on "the mother tongue".

From there English was exported to Africa, India, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and even the colonies. Each and every time "English" speakers moved to another new geographic location "English" morphed into a version unique to the locals.

I would be hard pressed to rank one version above the others. I would also be remiss to not acknowledge the root from which all variants have grown

So

To say "the world" has accepted a singular model is ludicrous. Among the many of us who speak "English" we are lovingly brought into this world by our mums, moms, mams, dams, mothers, maters, and , and , and,

therefore I will NOT tell one group over another that there is a universally accepted usage and all others are wrong/flawed/erroneous/incorrect.

So, if you do happen to return to this story, and if you happen to read my response to your geocentric egoism, please feel free to click on my username and I guarantee you I will take the time to respond.

And if you don't, it is your loss. I hope you are happy in your double wide, fly your battle flag proudly, and enjoy the AM spectrum of the radio dial.

namaste

MullendersMullendersover 8 years ago

ectualy not many people realy call there mother formaly mother or mom mostly people adapt it a litle to make it there own i call my mother moms for instance

hmm and cant see where the guy took charge couze he did not took charge his mother did he was a complete wimp and only acted after he was granted the okay

Chris7swChris7swover 8 years agoAuthor
Poor Mullenders - I feel sorry for you!

Pathetic - yep - that's what your comment is!

What a load of drivel; poorly written; badly spelt and hardly factual.

The guy is implied to start like his dad and then grow more secure and if not dominant then at least more sure of himself. But the actual theme of the story is in the title - the degree of dominance is merely one of the tags and just a part of the story.

And as for calling their mother by pet names, my own mother has always and ever been "Mum" - end of story.

Oh well, each to their own perhaps.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
2853 Followers
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...