Night Run Pt. 05

Story Info
Swiming naked in the sea of love.
2.5k words
4.5
3.1k
1
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 07.03.22

2.5 K words

Jasmine relished her week of vacation, running every day, 'getting the kinks out' as she would say, and of course running me ragged trying to keep up with her.

Having walked and run a few miles on the strand the night before, I slept like a log until mid-morning. Out of the hazy blue mist of my waking dream, the faces of my loved ones slowly came into view, first Jasmine and Zoey, then Maria and Manuel, then three little ones: Carlito, a little boy Rafe, and a little girl Kelly. I woke to the delicious aroma of coffee and the sound of Maria and Jasmine, quietly chatting.

"Buen' dias, querido, come, we have coffee and jelly rolls," Maria smiled.

I kissed their lips and breasts, they were too beautiful not to.

"Where is Manuel?" I said.

"Ah, busy today with some work at hotel. He drives for them and also does maintenance work on air conditioning."

"I heard you ladies softly chatting...any secrets to share?" I smiled.

"We were just talking about our babies," Jasmine said.

"What, pregnant already? Jeez, you guys are really in a hurry!"

"No, silly, just thinking about names," Jasmine said.

"Well, I just met two new little ones with the cutest names...in a dream, maybe a vision: a boy Rafe, a girl Kelly. Carlito was there too. Jasmine will have a boy, and Maria will have a girl."

"That would be so nice. But how can you know this? And you never met Carlito."

"Si, but the vision showed me. Besides, boy-girl, it's their turn!" I said.

Jasmine said, "I like those names. Kelly is so cute for a girl. And you, Maria?"

"Si, yo tambien. I like," Maria smiled.

I sipped coffee and munched a roll, "Whatever their names, the important thing is that we love them, and each other. It would be good if we lived closer, then it would be easier to help each other. So my idea is that we should live together, in the same place. I know Jasmine and Manuel have deep feelings for each other, and Maria, you know how I feel about you. We can easily make room in our little house right now and start looking for a little bigger place. What do you girls think?"

Jasmine smiled, "I think you are absolutely right! Maria?"

Maria, on the verge of tears, kissed me then said, "You are too kind. Of course I would love to live with you, and I'm sure Manuel would as well."

"Good, let's talk to Manuel as soon as he gets back so we are all in agreement. And Zoey will be so happy to have a playmate when Carlito gets here. Now, would you pussycats like to come with me, to the sea of love?" ***

Jasmine smiled, "Brett, that's from a song!"

**********

We packed a knapsack with towels and beer and headed for the strand. It was a good day to be on the beach. The sky was clear, breeze was cool and brisk, the surf was up a little, and the coast to the north and south was ripped white as far as one could see. As usual, a line of men stood on the strand facing the sea while their women knelt before them, lovingly fellating them and taking the ejaculation on their breasts. And as usual, I started getting a hard on.

Eyeing my rising woody, Jasmine said, "Um, Maria, shall we tell him now about the fucking rule."

"What rule?" I said.

"Oh, querido, Jasmine and I will stop taking our pills starting next month, that is in about three weeks. Then to make sure the right seeds get planted in the right pots, from then on until we are both pregnant, you must fuck only me and not Jasmine, and Manuel must fuck only Jasmine and not me," Maria said. "We told Manuel this morning."

"Sounds reasonable. But what about sucking cock and eating pussy?" I smiled.

"Hah, the rule doesn't apply there! Sperm can't get into our pussies through our bellies!" Jasmine grinned.

"Hmm, I think our querido is hinting that we use our heads! Come, let us join the line," Maria said. I happily noted that their nipples were sticking straight out in full bloom.

We took a place at the end of the line a few feet from a couple who had beautiful vibrant amber skin. The man was well built and well endowed, and his woman was striking, with long reddish hair, wonderful breasts and ass, and beautiful brown eyes. She had just gone to her knees and was about to suck his extremely large dick.

"Good morning," I greeted them, feeling compelled to say hello. "Buen' tardes," they replied, their speech suggesting they were hispanic. Maria and Jasmine smiled, noticing that I stared at the woman a long time.

"Easy, boy!" Jasmine teased. "Screw off, girl," I retorted, smiling.

Drifting back to reality, I looked down on my two green-eyed lovelies, as they went to their knees. Jasmine held my shaft as she swirled and licked my cockhead, and Maria sucked my balls one at a time, not being able to get my swollen scrotum into her mouth. After a few minutes, they pressed their lips to either side of my cock, then gently slid up and down its length. It was like having my cock in both of their mouths at the same time, and the warmth of their tongues and lips was fantastic. A few minutes of this and I tapped their shoulders, ready to cum. They both nodded slightly, and kept on bobbing, meaning they welcomed a facial bukakke, and a few seconds later I obliged them, ejaculating in their faces with huge wads of thick chunky spunk, moaning loudly,"Ahhh! Ahhhhhhh!"

My usual load is six or seven spurts, but this time I spewed a dozen huge wads in their mouths and faces as they smiled and giggled their pleasure, happily swallowing cum and rubbing it on each other's nipples.

The amber couple stopped in mid-fellation and looked at us curiously as the girls rubbed cum.

"Que cosa? You rub esperma en las tetas?" the woman asked.

"Las enfría!" Jasmine answered.

"Ah gracias, lo intentare!" the woman answered. Then to her man, "Juan, no eyacules en mi boca, solo en mis tetas, por favor."

We watched as the woman fellated her man to climax, then unmouthed his cock, taking the full ejaculation on her voluptuous breasts and neck, as he moaned his relief, "Sara! Me estoy corriendo duro! Ay! Por Dios! Unnnngh! Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Ahhh! Gracias, mi querido!" she smiled, smearing cum on her nipples. Then she lay back on her towel, spreading her legs as he fell to his knees. He tenderly licked her vulva and clitoris a long, long time until she spasmed and trembled, then brusquely pushed his still-hard erection balls-deep into her smoking cunt, fucking her hard with quick, deep strokes. She locked her legs around him, clawing his back, and soon shrieked her orgasm, "Uh! Uh! Uh! Ay! Aieee! Jódeme dura y profunda! Auuuuuungh! Uhh!, uh, uh!...Por Dios!"

Her orgasm subsided, then the man ejaculated again, deep inside her this time, then pulled out and sat on folded knees. Sitting up, she grasped his cock and stroked it, giggling as the rest of the cum spurted all over her belly and thighs as he again moaned his relief, "Dios! Ay! Sara! Unnnnn! Auuuurgh!"

Several couples had gathered around and masturbated as they watched the amber pair fucking, then gave up a warm round of applause when it was over. The couple took a quick rinse in the surf then came over to meet us. I could really see now that the woman was indeed extremely beautiful, and her spectacular amber skin was smooth and satiny, which prompted my stupid cock, still glistening with saliva and cum, to full attention. We stood to greet them.

Jasmine noticed my full woody and whispered, "Hehe, looks like you see something you like, hmmm?"

"Yep, I guess you caught me," I whispered, "and I saw that you noticed her man's more than ample cock."

"Oh yeah, you can bet your sweet ass I did!" she smiled. Maria heard us and just rolled her eyes.

"Hola, I am Juan, y esto es mi esposa Sara." He shook hands with the girls and me. Sara shook hands with the girls but instead of shaking my hand she shook my sticky dick, as Maria and Jasmine snickered. I was a little surprised, but I certainly didn't mind it! I got the impression that she was not the shy type.

"Hola," Sara smiled, licking the palm of her hand, her brown eyes focused on my junk. I think she liked me.

"Hola," I said. "I am Brett. Please meet mi esposa Jasmine and Maria."

" I am guessing you are Venezuelan?" Maria said to Sara.

"Si, you are right. Y usted?" Sara said.

"Soy de Perú, Jasmine is from Portugal, and Brett is un gringo," Maria smiled."

"I worked in Venezuela some years ago, and enjoyed my time there. How is Venezuela these days?" I said.

"Ay, she was beautiful and wonderful once, pero now suffers from crazy political unrest and upheavals. We thought it best and safest to come to Estados Unidos. Es muy triste, Sara and I love Venezuela, and have family there, pero we will never return."

"Well, the whole world is crazy these days, but I think you will be happy here. Do you live close?"

"We stay at hotel until we find apartment, we arrive just last night," Sara said. I had an overwhelming desire to pet her ass.

Maria, not one to waste time, said, "We are so glad to welcome you, and when next we meet, we perhaps might have sex together. Mi esposo Manuel will be with us then, and I think you will like him."

"He has nice big pene?" Juan asked.

"Oh, si, long and strong!" Maria giggled.

"Ah, then Sara will like him!" Juan smiled, and so did Sara.

"Well, still tired from trip, we go to rest now. Hope to see you tomorrow, adiós hasta entonces," Juan said.

After the couple left, Maria said, "Mmm, I like that Juan guy." I was sure she did, the way she stared at his huge schlong.

The three of us stretched out on the beach a few hours to soak up some sun, then returned to our sheltered spot. We downed some wine, then Jasmine lay on her left side, I spooned behind her, Maria spooned behind me. Manuel returned from work and spooned behind Maria. A cool breeze came, and we were very cozy with our own body heat, as the sky darkened, bringing a very light rain.

I held Jasmine's warm soft breasts and kissed her neck, "I only have three more weeks to ravish you, so, puedo rellenar tu pimienta?"

"My my, waxing eloquent Spanish tonight? Must be the effect of that amber chica! But si, you may please stuff my pepper, but only with hot spicy meat, and good and deep too, mi queridito!" With that, she grasped my semi-erect cock, stuffing it into her warm and moist vagina. It got erect in seconds, then I moved it in and out slowly, deeply.

Manuel pushed deeply into Maria, and as he slowly pumped her coño, her warm breasts and belly slapped delicately on my back and I heard her soft moans of delight, "Uhh, uh, uh, mmm." When Manuel squirted into her, she grabbed my cojones as she climaxed violently, kissing my neck and shoulder, "Eeeahhhh! Me estoy corriendo!" Then I heard Manuel sigh his relief, "Ahhh! Mmm! Ummm!" as he ejaculated deep in her vagina.

Jasmin's vagina was fluttering and spasming, and soon she arched her back as a violent orgasm rippled through her, "Oh, oww, fuck! it hurts, I'm cumming! Shoot your stuff into me, hon, hard! Ah! Ahh! Huuuuungh!"

Luckily, just as she climaxed I managed to spill my full hot load on her cervix, which she loved, as I moaned my relief, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Ahhh!"

After that, we all conked out and slept a few hours. I awoke after night fell, and gently nudged Jasmine awake.

"Sweetie, you okay?" I whispered.

"Si, Brett, what's going on?" she said, drowsily.

"You want a swig of beer?"

"Yes, thanks. Mmm, beer's good. I also wouldn't mind another slow fuck, if you're up for it," she said.

"Uh, okay with you if I hop over and pay Maria a visit?"

"Sure, hon, just get Manuel to take your place. Somebody has to keep my ass warm, she smiled."

"And such a beautiful ass, I must say," I smiled.

Manuel was happy to trade places, and smiled as I told him I had loosened Jasmine up for him, as if he needed that. I spooned behind Maria, put my arms around her, cupping her wonderful warm breasts. The big golden nipples were soft, then began to harden as I fondled them.

"Ah, mi querido, mmm, I love it when your arms are around me. I hope you gave sweet Jasmine a nice deep fuck and squirted mucho esperma into her?" Maria said.

"Yes, and I'm sure Manuel will give her even more. She likes lots of sauce with her pasta!" I said.

Then we heard the sounds of genitals sloshing and sliding as Manuel moved in and out of Jasmine, and I knew she was enjoying his long pointy cock.

"I pray that you have some warm milk left for me, querido," Maria whispered, as she reached back and pressed my cock into her pussy, which was copiously wet from Manuel's thrusting. I pushed gently until my cock was buried in her to the hilt, her soft buns pressed against my lap, then fucked her deeply, slowly, my juice already tingling.

We listened intently to Jasmine's urgent pleas as Manuel drilled his cock deep into her pussy:

"Ahh, push in deeper, that's it! I think the tip's a little way inside my cervix! Omigod, now I feel your hot cum squirting into it! Eeeeeaaaaaah! Oh, my beautiful fucker! Shoot all your cum into me! Unnnnnnnnnngh!" Jasmine ranted, determined to have her cervix penetrated.

"Whew, sounds like those two are busy tonight," I said.

"It is good that our children play so well together!" Maria laughed, but on her back I felt her urgent heartbeat. She cupped my balls, gently squeezing them as I pumped huge thick wads of hot cum into her sweet pussy. I came so hugely, it felt like a gallon was spurting out, almost in a continuous stream! Maria spasmed as she climaxed violently, "Ay, Dios, ahh, aaah! Auugh! Ooooooooh!" She pulled my cock out so the last few spurts splattered on her ass, then of course rubbed cum on her breasts.

"Ay, not only the nipples, pero my breasts are hot all over!" she said. "Gracias, querido, for the lovely fuck and your sweet esperma!" Maria smiled. She tasted the cum, "Hmm, dulce pero solo un poco salado."

We all slept soundly after that workout...very soundly.

**********

Dedicated to Brittni

Sources:

*** Sea of Love, by Phil Phillips

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers