Night Shift

Story Info
What happens in her boss’ office during the night shift?
816 words
3.96
7.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use my thigh. You've been staring at it all night anyway."

Her boss stared at her, raising an eyebrow. He uncrossed his legs to spread them so she could fit between them.

"Go on then."

Her cheeks grew red with embarrassment. Her breath grew a bit heavier as her eyes trailed him up and down.

"But..."

"Grace, we are here alone. No one will see or know if you happen to slip into my lap and start grinding your pretty little ass against my thigh."

"I-I..."

"Go on then, I'm waiting."

Grace's face grew even thicker with a heavy blush. She rose to her feet, looking down at her heels, before leaning down to pull them off. She adjusted her skirt so it would ride up higher. She eyed his lap before taking a step forward to nuzzle herself into his lap facing him.

She shifted in his lap to pull her skirt up even higher. She adjusted herself until she was comfortable. He gave her a moment before beginning to coo at her again.

"Good Girl~ isn't it nice when you listen to me? No one's here to see you rub your needy little body against me..."

He huffed into her ear as he lifted his hands to plant them on her hips. His hands giving her a little squeeze.

"Why don't you grind against me?"

He looked her in the eyes, giving her a dominating glance. She pushed her hips forward and back to grind herself slowly against him. She could feel between her legs him growing harder and harder. He would probably start to strain against his pants soon.

She wrapped her arms around his neck to bury her face into his chest, letting out a fluttering moan. He shifted one hand to grip her ass, giving it a slap. She let out a whimper at the sudden impact. She sat back for a moment to shoot him a needy look.

"What is it, Grace? Can't handle when I tease you a little bit? Do you want me to stop?"

She quickly shook her head at his question. She couldn't hide her neediness from him.

"Please don't stop..."

She let out in a tiny voice, almost as quiet as a whisper. He looked down at her with a smirk. He could feel her thighs starting to tremble with anticipation.

"But what if I do this?"

He slid a hand under her skirt and stockings to grip on her bare ass before sliding his hand a little further down to feel just how excited she was.

"Oh~ what do we have here? Someone's a little wet isn't she? I wonder why!"

He cooed at her. She shot him another look before he let out a chuckle. She pouted as she nuzzled her head back into his chest.

"Do you want me to fuck you now? I don't have any condoms, but I feel like that doesn't matter to you. You would be well taken care of if I was to pop a baby into you. Or do you think you feeling my cum drip out of you would be enough for you to feel sated?"

He whispered, feeling his hot breath on her ear. She thought for a moment before lifting herself to her wobbly legs and giving him a look. She scooted herself onto his desk, spreading her legs as wide as she could. He smiled, standing up and unbuckling his belt and pants. He slipped out his cock, giving it a few rubs before taking a step forward. He gripped her stockings, pulling them down to reveal what he wanted. That sopping mess of wetness.

He gave a grin as he nuzzled the head of his cock against her entrance. He teased her, pushing just the tip of himself into her before pulling back. He really could feel the ache starting to make him crave more. He glanced at her as he shoved all of himself into her soaking mess.

"Oh wow, you're... oof."

He grunted out as he yanked his hips back to bury himself full-hilt into her yet again.

"How much harder do you want me to go?"

~

She couldn't answer with how quickly her mind went into a tizzy. She let out a whimpering moan as she relaxed onto him. She huffed into his ear. Her body started to heat up as he hilted.

"Oh god! Ahh~"

"Oh am I God, now? That's nice to know."

She darted her eyes up to look into his. That wicked smirk that was creeping across his face as he slammed forward into her with a thud.

"Please~"

"So you're cooing for me, now? That's cute... Was my idea earlier that appetizing? You want me to shoot my cum into that dripping mess of yours? Is that what you want?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!