Night Shift - Janitorial End Shift

Story Info
Recap to The Night Shift - Janitorial.
767 words
4.42
3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

Night Shift - Janitorial (Recap)

I was in heaven getting fucked on top the table and on display to the night feel like a true cock slut as Danny worked over my ass properly.

I didn't have a single worry until the familiar voice of the morning cook tore through the bliss:

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

With that, my eyes bolted open and head to the right and my ass clenched, causing Danny to unleash another massive load, this time flooding my ass.

"Oh shit!" I blurted out, both because of the full load Danny just dumped up my ass and from panic of the morning cook catching us fucking in the dining room. "What the, what are you doing here?!"

The morning cook, Victor, replied "It's 4 in the morning. Is this what you guys do in your downtime?"

Danny pulled out as cum dripped from my ass and as he pulled his pants up he looked at Victor and casually said "It's 3:30 asshole. Don't play stupid. We both know why you're here so let's get to it."

I tried to slide off the table and stand up when both Victor and Danny snapped at me at the same time "YOU STAY THERE!"

Danny continued "Brad, Victor knows how good of a cock slut you are and asked if he could get some. Since you're my bitch, I gave him permission. So stay on that fucking table and be a good whore and let Vic have a taste."

In shock and confusion I looked at Danny then at Victor whom was already walking close to me and unzipping his pants. Victor lined up between my legs and slowly pulled out his half erect cock. He slapped a dark heavy thick cock right on top of mine.

Victor grinned at me as he stroked his thick meat slab cock to get it hard "Don't worry Brad, we both know you're going to love this. Just wait until the morning guys get here in an hour.

Victor then slowly pushed his thick dark mushroom headed cock against my tightened back up, yet still dripping asshole. It didn't take much force until it breached my barrier and his stiffening cock smoothly slid into my ass with help from Danny's cum having already lubed up my back side slut hole.

Inch after ridiculously thick inch eased further inside me until I felt Victor's loose hairy balls press against my small ass cheeks. With the full capacity of his cock buried up my ass, my gut felt like it was being pushed into my lungs.

Wasting no time after a few moments of remaining motionless balls deep, Victor pulled back a bit then forward and within a few strokes started a faster and faster pumping rhythm. No more than a minute after first introducing his cock to my love tunnel, Victor was soon pounding my tight ass with fury.

I moaned like the cock slut I am until my mouth was suddenly stuffed with warm cock, immediately turning my groans into muffled hums of pleasure. My eyes instinctively closed as soon as I was force fed man sausage.

For several minutes I happily sucked and readily welcomed the hard ass fucking being given to me. I suddenly heard Danny's voice break the steady sounds of men grunting.

"Fuck this is so hot. I told you he'd gladly take any cock."

It took a moment before I realized Danny's voice seemed distant, which wouldn't make any sense if he was standing right over my head. Confused, I opened my eyes and looked up at the proud owner of the cock I was servicing and letting drip pre-cum down my throat. It wasn't Danny. It was my boss, Richard.

Once Richard saw me realize it was him I was sucking he smiled and held my head while continuing to feed me. "You didn't realize the restaurant is closed today but we had cooks coming in at 4am? Danny told us how much of a slut you are and how much you've talked about wanting a gang bang. Well Brad, today's the day boy."

I didn't freak out or resist in anyway. Not even when out the corner of my eye I noticed the other four kitchen guys walk in from the kitchen and begin to undress.

The next time you find yourself in that local Pizza place on the corner near downtown across the street from a gas station and a newspaper building in that northern State, remember you never truly know what has happened on those tables.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers