Night Shift - Janitorial

Story Info
The first in a Night Shift series.
1.3k words
4.49
4.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers

The Night Shift

Janitorial

As a part time second job, I picked up work a few nights a week at a pizza place working with one other guy cleaning overnight. We usually worked from about 11pm which was an hour after closing, until we finished. We definitely had to be done and gone before 4am, but that was rarely a problem since we worked well together and had a pretty good system that allowed us to get some casual breaks in during the night.

For whatever reason, the owners wanted us to not leave any earlier than 2am as to ensure we didn't rush and forget areas or tasks. This meant that after me working there about a month and us having our timing nailed down, we usually had way too much free time since the restuarant was not that big.

After getting to know each other pretty well we also realized another way to stay busy after getting everything cleaned up and put away. We knew where all the cameras were so we had to be strategic about our extra tasks.

What started off as stroking eaach other's cocks very quickly turned into me swallowing loads on my knees in the restroom while we were in there "cleaning" and also making sure the stalls in the women's restroom were ready by me sitting on his stiff cock.

We also took opportunities when we took out the trash in the back alley to act out some dares. For one time we raced to see who could properly clean and restock a restroom fastest. I lost and so I had to take out the trash completely naked. Upon doing so, my coworker seized the opportunity to nail my ass raw against the dumpster and use my hole as his own cum dumpster.

My name, Brad. I'm 5'11" 175 lbs white, with blond hair. My coworker Danny was also 5'11", arounf 160 lbs with thin build, white with shaggy black hair. We were both in our late 20s. It was easy to decide on him being the top and me being the cocksucking bottom since first, I like sucking cocks and getting my tight ass worked over and he preferred topping, but also because we both play by the rule that when in doubt the bigger dick is the top. Although I am not small by any means, 7 inches hard, Danny had me out gunned by being a good solid 8 inches when at attention.

The best night was the night we were informed we actually couldn't leave until 4am due to the security company doing system maintenance and it would not be possible to actively arm or disarm the store until 4am. the owners said that if we finished early to hang out and we would still get paid for watching the store.

Danny and I wrapped up all our cleaning and organization without any fooling around by about 1:45 am and wrapped it up by taking out all the trash. While outside enjoying the cool night air and a few cigarettes, we chatted about where we wanted to play around tonight. We knew anywhere off camera in the store we would also have to give time to clean up the area afterwards.

Breaking the silence, Danny suddenly popped off a realization:

"Dude, wait. The camera system is down too with the alarms!"

"Umm, are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yeah! Don't you remember that when they told us we had to stay to watch the store if was because we couldn't arm it and that no eyes from the cameras would be able to see if something happened." Danny replied

I paused to think as I took a drag of my cigarette: "Oh yeah, you're right. So what are you thinking?

Danny smiled and replied: "I have an idea. First take off all your clothes and toss them in my car since it's right here. Then light up another cigarette. You know how fucking hot it is when you stand out here naked smoking casually."

I chuckled and quickly undressed and tossed my clothes in the front seat of his truck, leaving my shoes on. I then lit up another smoke and asked him to then tell me what was going to be next. Danny smiled even bigger as he started up another cigarette of his own:

"Once we finish smoking, we'll take advantage of the cameras being down and play in the main lobby"

I looked at him with widened eyes: "Danny, the main lobby has all windows on the front and there's always light inside even when we go dark. And there is always some traffic passing in front."

Danny calmly replied: "Relax we can make sure we aren't in any of the light."

I agreed and we casually smoked for the next few minutes.

When I finished and crushed out my cigarette with my shoe Danny was quick to once again break the silence of the moment.

"Quick, get inside and behind the counter up front."

I did as I was directed to and promptly went up front and once I got to the front counter I turned only to see Danny already right in front of me. He pushed my shoulders down so I dropped to my knees and immediately felt his hardening cock slap my face.

"SUCK ME!!!" Danny yelled.

I didn't waste any time and eagerly wrapped my cock hungry whore lips around his sweaty stiff shaft and bobbed my head from tip to balls constantly. I sucked his cock for a good solid 20 minutes, feeling pre-cum ooze from him and lube up my tongue and throat.

I figured I was going to receive a load in the throat and that would pretty much be that, but I was surprised when Danny pushed my head back against the glass counter with one hand and pulled his cock out of my mouth and stroked it hard with his other hand and almost instantly shot a hot thick load across my face with three hard blasts.

I was in a bit of slut heaven daze, but he wasted no tie in pulling me up and around the counter and pushed me up onto one of the tables up front by the window. Having me on my back on the table and quickly holding my legs spread wide.

"Danny, what the fuck! we're gonna be seen!" I pleaded.

Suddenly Danny's voice was much more harsh and assertive: " Shut up, dude. We'll be fine. No one's going to notice at this time of night." And with that he rammed his hard wet cock straight into my tight hole and immediately starting pumping away.

I had never felt Danny fuck me this hard and it felt great. I quickly started to care less and less about being caught. About the random car honks that were poeple people obvioulsy acknowledging the show. I even noticed some guy who appeared to be a bit drunk walking by who stopped and just watched me get my ass railed for a few minutes. I tried to plead out to Danny that someone was watching. Danny looked over at the guy and gave him a thumbs up and grinned.

The guys actually yelled through the window "Let me in so I can have a turn"

Danny laughed and yelled back at the guy to keep moving. That this was a employee thing.

Danny fucked me hard and steady. I felt the residue cum from his earlier unload coating his cock as all 8 inches slide in until the balls slapped my ass crack.

I was in heaven getting fucked on top the table and on display to the night feel like a true cock slut as Danny worked over my ass properly.

I didn't have a single worry until the familar voice of the morning cook tore through the bliss:

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!!!"

With that, my eye bolted open and head to the right and my ass clenched, causing Danny to unleash another massive load, this time flooding my ass.

Badduck
Badduck
137 Followers