Night Shift Nookie

Story Info
Naughty mature nurse seduces young virgin doctor.
1.7k words
4.23
4.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers

It was the winter of 1962-63, and the entire country was blanketed in snow and shivering in record cold temperatures. I was 22 and studying medicine in London when, due to an epidemic of flu, I was farmed out to the Western General hospital in Sussex to help out covering for absent staff.

Even though I wasn't fully qualified I was accorded the courtesy title Doctor, but my entire time there I was terrified of making a mistake. I was terrified too of the nurses, a cheeky lot who clearly twigged early on that I was still a virgin and teased the life out of me. (I did have a girlfriend but she was a good Catholic and back then nice girls didn't do 'that sort of thing' before the wedding ring was on their finger.) The ward staff nurse was a comfort regarding the first problem at least: she discreetly watched over me, gently correcting my occasional mistakes before I did any harm without making me feel like a total dick.

Staff, as we all called her, was around twice my age, tall, slim and elegant, with short neatly permed brown hair, arched eyebrows, striking blue eyes, a thin but rather long nose, a wide thin-lipped mouth and a receding chin. She had a posh Home Counties accent and rather reminded me somewhat of a popular actress of the era, Joyce Grenfell. On her left hand she wore both a diamond engagement ring and a gold wedding band. The nurses clocked the way she looked after me and started ragging me about being the sun she'd never had. I was just profoundly grateful to her, and gave her a nice box of chocolates for Christmas, which got me even more ribbing from the nurses.

It was a few days after Christmas, and we'd had a burst of new admissions with flu, injuries from slipping on ice, car accidents and all sorts. I was on a 15-hour shift, having done one the previous day with only about four hours sleep in between. That was becoming a regular pattern for me, and at about 1am, as I let go a jaw-cracking yawn, the ward sister, a formidable Jamaican lady, ordered me to go and get a couple of hours rest. We had a couple of store cupboards which had been converted into sleeping spaces for staff with a bed and a light -- we called them cells. I gratefully dragged myself into one of them. Kicking off my shoes but still wearing my scrubs I slipped under the bedcovers and probably fell asleep even before my hear hit the pillow.

I think not more than a few minutes had passed when I was woken by the light switching on. Shielding my eyes with one hand I saw a female figure at the door, and after a few seconds I realised it was Staff. I assumed she was there to tell me I was needed back on the ward, but as I started to swing my legs out from the bed she said, "It's all right, all quiet on the Western Front, you stay where you are."

I was confused as to why she was there then, to my astonishment she slipped off her shoes, reached up under her dress and pulled down her suspender girdle with her black stockings still attached, revealing slim but shapely calves and ankles. She must have heard my gasp because she turned round and said, "The other sleep cell's already doubled up and I'm not laddering another bloody pair. Come on, shift up." The she slipped off the white apron covering her uniform dress.

I'd never heard Staff swear before and I was convinced I must be dreaming; but she sat on the edge of the bed and shuffled her backside back, forcing me back towards the wall on the other side. After a few seconds of amazed spluttering I managed to blurt, "Staff, it's not a very big bed."

At that she looked over her shoulder and grinned. "Oh rubbish Doctor, there's plenty of room for two. I'm as whacked as you are, so shove over and give me a pillow." Still not believing what was happening I meekly did as I was told. Staff stood, switched off the light, and in the total darkness I felt the mattress give as she sat back down and stretched herself into the bed. She said, "Oh by the way, we're off duty now, you can call me Kathy."

I thought the most polite thing I could so in the circumstances was to turn my back to my unexpected bedmate, so I flipped over to face the wall. Within moments I heard Staff's -- Kathy's - breathing deepen into a sleep pattern. The trouble was, I was used to sleeping on my other side, and after a few minutes I awoke to find I'd turned over again and now had my front eight up against Kathy's back. There wasn't enough from for me to edge away from her, and I didn't want to wake her by squirming about, so I just lay stiffly, and too terrified by the situation to get a wink of sleep.

I must have drowsed, I don't know how long passed but I realised that Kathy's bum was pressing against my groin; Seconds later she edged her back up against my chest, and sighed sleepily, "It's so nice to cuddle up to a nice warm body. Ted and I don't cuddle up anymore. Truth be told we don't do anything much in bed anymore."

I swallowed nervously, and told myself she was simply talking in her sleep. Unfortunately, try as I might I couldn't control the reaction of my cock to a female bottom pressing into it, and it quickly stiffened and pressed into one of her cheeks. I tried to gently adjust it, but that simply had the effect of my knuckles rubbing against Kathy's bum. I was scarcely able to breathe, but then I became positively alarmed when she pressed back even harder against me, effectively trapping my dick between her bum cheeks through our clothes. I smelt her toothpaste as she turned to look at me over her shoulder, and shockingly, she giggled and teasingly whispered "Why, Doctor Porter, I didn't know you cared."

Inexperienced as I was, I began to wonder for the first time whether Kathy was actually, whether this sophisticated woman old enough to be my mother was actually coming on to me. Summoning my courage, I shifted my hips slightly, sliding my stiff cock up her bum crack and back down. She instantly responded by sliding herself very deliberately up and down my erection several times. Then she turned over and I could feel her breath on my face and her boobs resting against my chest.

Kathy's hands dropped to my waist and fumbled with the tie-cord of my scrubs, then one hand slipped inside my underpants and, for the first time in my adult life, warm female fingers wrapped around my rigid cock. Kathy chuckled and said, "Oh I say, what a nice handwarmer," then she started to shuffle her hand up and down my length. Without even thinking about I pressed my face to hers and our lips met; her tongue thrust into my mouth (another first for me) and tussled with mine.

The kiss lasted for the best part of a minute, by which time her hand was racing up and down my cock, and as we came up for air I gave a huge gasp as my jizz exploded out of me onto my belly and her hand. She continued to massage my cock for a minute or so then she removed her hand and, a moment later, murmured, "Ooh, that tasted nice." She pressed her hand against my mouth and obediently I licked it, taking my own cum juice.

Kathy sat up and swung her legs off the bed, and a for a moment I thought our liaison was over, but then she knelt on the edge of the bed, took my hand and lifted it under her dress. I realised she had just removedher panties, and I felt her hairy mound and her burning damp slit. I slipped a finger into her and twiddled around for a moment then she stopped me. She threw off the bedclothes and I lifted my dum as I felt her pulling mhy scrubs and underpants down and off.

I gelt her sit on my body as she stretched a leg across me, then the weight lifted and she shuffled down a little. The hem of her dress fell against my belly and outer thighs, then she pressed down on me, pushing my still semi-stiff dick inside her. Within moments I was hard again as Kathy rode me, lifting up to the vert tip of my cock then thrusting down again, giving a little grunt with each downward stroke. I reached out in the dark and found her tits, squeezing them through her dress and bra -- I would have loved to get my hands on the flesh. Having already cum once I managed to last a few minutes, I'm sure through Kathy cumming several times, before finally I shot my load inside her and with a half-groan-hall-scream she collapsed onto me. We panted into each other's mouths as we kissed again and then, totally sated, we both slept for a while in that position.

I awoke to see the light on and Kathy, her dress hitched up, wiping her pussy clean with her bunched panties. She then pulled on her stockings again, crossed to the bed, kissed me deeply and tucked the sticky panties into my hand. Just before she left, she turned and, with a chuckle, said, "Tell me Doctor, do you make house calls?"

A week or so later I was recalled to med school. Kathy and I never did have another liaison. On my final shift, in the middle of the night, we did have a kiss and cuddle in the tearoom, and I got as far as cupping my hands around her buttocks inside her panties, but then we heard a gaggle of nurses coming.and quickly untangled. The girls who came in giggled at the sight of us and asked chirpily if they'd interrupted something. A glare from Staff Nurse Kathy quickly shut them up, but they would never know that they'd done exactly that!

Pussrider
Pussrider
396 Followers