Night Shift Torture

Story Info
Mike forced to cuck from afar while working night shift.
2.4k words
2.77
13.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTGV
GTGV
8 Followers

Mike is a handsome man, tall with strong features. Some would even say he was a Matt Damon type. Brown hair and matching brown eyes, normally clean shaven but tonight he sat at the computer scratching a hint of scruff along his jaw. His long legs stretched out underneath him as he charted. It was busy in the ICU tonight. And for that he was grateful...

He worked steady night shift and was used to it, but tonight he could use the distraction. For tonight his girlfriend Claire was tormenting him...

They had been seeing each other for many years now and they deeply loved each other. It wasn't always sunshine and rainbows of course. But their chemistry is unparalleled and their love runs deep.

Claire is a beautiful woman blessed with big curves. With long brown hair and Hazel eyes, her enormous chest always catching people's eyes. Even after all these years she still catches his eye and makes his cock twitch just thinking about her. Almost a foot shorter than Mike she loves leaning up to kiss him and feeling his hands right at the perfect level to grab her ass.

Tonight she had big big plans while he was working.

Mike would be stuck at work until 7am but that didn't mean she was stuck alone all night.

No, in fact part of her big plans involved a big black cock. And making Mike sweat thinking about all she'd be doing with that BBC.

It was almost 2 in the morning and Mike was tapping his fingers impatiently. He was anxious and tachycardic. Slightly turned on and slightly nervous. He knew Claire wouldn't be alone tonight. She had hinted as much and knew he could expect some pictures (and maybe even some videos if he was lucky)

But his phone didn't ring or buzz at all.

He quickly picked up his phone to check messages. The last he heard from her it was 11pm and she had sent him an evil grin emogee... he couldn't take it anymore and typed out a quick message; "how's it going?"

Hoping he'd see those three little dots come to life he stared at his phone intently. Willing it to light up or buzz or do anything! He simultaneously loved and hated the torment. Loved thinking about her sexy hands with black nail polish stroking a cock. Loved thinking about watching her work a BBC. But hated that he had to wait until the am to hear the stories while he was stuck at work and couldn't even stroke his cock to his fantasies.

Meanwhile, back at their house, Claire's first guest had arrived.

She opened the door dressed in nothing but a black teddy and heels, her huge O Cup tits peaking out above the lace. Smiling demurely she let Chris into the house and led him upstairs to the bedroom.

Kissing her hard with his large hands roaming all over her curves the two of them were getting hot and heavy quick.

"Take a little video of me sucking your cock" Claire told Chris.

It may have sounded a little more like "tkkk abg awhffme sukngurcock" with his huge member already filling her mouth. Loving being the bull, he whips out his phone to start taking some pics and videos of Claire's hot little mouth wrapped around his cock, and her head bobbing. Sloppy sounds of head can be heard in the video in the background of Chris' heavy breathing.

"Perfect" she thinks as he sends her the videos. She cant wait to send to Mike and make him squirm and get all nervous and horned up. Torturing him and teasing him while he is stuck at work and mind racing.

Not long after, she adds her left hand to cup his balls; they tighten and Chris lets out a loud moan as he pulls out. He squirts a solid 7 times all over her huge tits. Coating them in his cum, and with such a big load he covers quite a bit of them. Claire poses as he takes some more pictures. Her one breast held up to her mouth and her tongue teasing her cum soaked nipple.

As Chris gets dressed, Claire looks through her new photo album to select one picture and one video to send Mike.

Meanwhile at work, with his phone in hand, Mike can barely help himself and his twitching cock the minute he sees those three little dots appear.

When a video comes through of his hot wife sucking a huge BBC he let's out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Damn Claire" is all he can think. He replays the video 3 or 4 more times. Watching her throat take Chris' huge cock, his own cock growing as he wonders what her pussy would look like stretched with Chris' cock pounding her from behind. Another attachment comes through from Claire and he nervously opens wondering if he'll actually see her getting pounded next. Simultaneously relieved and disappointed to see not another video arrive but instead her tongue teasing him appearing to lick up some cum off her own nipple.

His cock twitches in his scrub pants. Wishing that was his tongue on the frame too. Wanting to taste Chris' cum off her tits and show her what a good little cuck he can be. Worship her body even when covered in another man's spunk.

As he adjusts his now half chub, she texts him; "ready for round 2"

He stares in shock at his phone. It's already 2 am and he'll be home in 5 hours or so... what kind of round two is she planning!

Claire cleans up her dripping tits, salvaging most of the load in a little plastic cup she tucks next to the sink in the bathroom with a smirk on her face.

Just in time for the doorbell to ring again.

Adjusting her lingerie and hair she prances down the stairs to welcome her next visitor.

Darren and Claire grab a few glasses from the kitchen and make some drinks before heading upstairs. Lazy sloppy kisses and groping ensue. All the while Claire sends Mike half a dozen photos of her tits as shes riding Darren, of her toes in his face with his cock in her hand. He is less endowed than Chris but still his 8 inch cock looks large next to her hand and her shiny black nails.

That's what catches Mike's eye as he greedily looks at all these photos. He texts her "can I play with my cock?" Thinking he could sneak away to the bathroom and rub a quick one out to release some tension. Her only response comes 20 minutes later: "No 😈"

He groans and puts his phone away. Promising himself that he wouldn't check his phone for a little bit.

That lasted 30 seconds when his phone buzzed again.

At this point it was already 6 am, and yet he knew Claire wasn't nearly done. He needed the next hour to go fast so he could get home and be there with her.... because when his phone buzzed he opened it to a video of yet another cock in Claire's mouth.

The torment must end. He could hear her encouraging moans and hear this man's heavy breathing. He needed to be there and watch it happen live. Even if she put him in his collar and put his cock in a cage and made him sit in the corner like a little cuck boy. He at least would be able to smell the arousal in the room and hear the sounds of her pussy being pounded by a BBC and watch her face as she came.

The minute he clocked out, he nearly ran to his truck and raced the whole way home with his heart in his stomach.

On the drive home another picture arrived, he opened it expecting more cum shots on her breasts or other body parts. Mike was secretly hoping to get a glimpse of Claire's sexy little toes coated in a salty treat. Instead he gasps a little when the image comes through and instead he sees a picture of a cup filled with what looks like several loads of cum. His excitement builds, the nerves making his stomach turn on knots. Now he has no idea what to expect when he gets home. Will Claire be naked in bed waiting for him to come home, covered in cum? Will she be stroking a BBC when he walks in the door? Will she be riding someone and he'll hear the moans and sounds of skin on skin when he unlocks the front door? She had at least 3 visitors, maybe more based on the volume in that cup. He gulps a little. Is she going to make him drink that cup?

As he approaches the house he keeps his eyes peeled for unknown vehicles parked near by, all his senses on high alert.

Unlocking the door and running up the stairs he didn't know what scene he would find. His imagination running wild. Would she be riding this new bull? Would he be fucking her doggy? Would she have company or would she be alone entirely? Coated in cum or no? Throwing caution to the winds he bolts upstairs to see for himself. Racing to the top of the stairs he rounds the corner to find her in bed, and alone.

Their bedroom smells of sex. Looking around, he sees nobody but Claire. She's laying back, propped up on her arm, with her other hand teasing her clit. She has this evil smirk on her face. His favorite face. He can now see that her beautiful round mounds are all sleek and shiny. They must be coated in fresh cum. He tears his eyes away from her glistening areolas and looks back at her beautiful face. Loving the power he can see dancing in her eyes. He's so worked up he can barely contain himself but he knows he has to wait for her orders otherwise he may not get to clean up that cum from her tits at all.

"Take off your clothes and kneel" she commands. A small smile on her face as she recognizes his struggle to wait for orders and his desire to run straight to her.

He does so and kneels right at the doorway. Looking down to his right he notices for the first time his collar with his name on it is sitting right there. "She thought of everything" he thought to himself. She smirks, "put on your collar and crawl here"

He does so, eager to taste her and taste her recent sexcapades. He approaches her and inhales deeply, face inches from the cum that's drying on his favorite pair of breasts.

"Clean them up" she murmurs. Grabbing his head by his hair and shoving his face closer.

He does so with gusto. Right as he's tongue licks up the last bit of another guy's cum, his cock straining against her body and hoping she'll grab him and stroke him some.... she pulls him up and whispers in his ear; "now go find his other load". His heart skips a beat; he's so turned on by his dirty little mistress.

He kisses her deeply, kisses her neck, tasting a sprinkling of salty sweat on her neck from her exertions all night long. Working his way slowly down her body, savoring every inch of her skin and every taste, he works his way down to her toes. Her sexy feet are painted black to match her nails, but surprised he finds no load coating them. This is always where she has a second load waiting for him.... he glances up at her face, hands still gripping her calves. She's grinning at him, waiting for him to catch up.

When their eyes connect she drops her knees to either side. Baring her glistening pink pussy to him. His jaw drops, his heart races, and he crawls closer to his favorite cunt, excited to make her cum on his tongue so he can taste a mix of her and this bulls cum.

So hot getting a salty treat right from her pussy. Pushing it put to meet his waiting tongue.

Now at this point his cock had been hard for what feels like the whole night. He's so horned up and hard he think he might explode. As his tongue starts lapping up her juices, she stops him. He groans and is ready to burst at the seams!

"Let me play with your cock while you eat every drop of cum from my pussy" she commands.

So Mike listens, and angles his body so she can play with his cock. He leans over her body eager to start tonguing her cunt again. When her hand reaches down and grips him tight, he nearly explodes, he's so on edge. Her soft hands wrapped around his hard and velvety cock feel so good. Her thumb circles under his cock's firm head, rubbing that sensitive spot as her other hand grips his balls.

He knows he's too close to the edge but there's nothing he can do. She tastes so good; like herself but also mixed with an unknown flavor. It's like an aphrodisiac, every breath and every taste he feels straight to his Groin, his balls tightening ever so heavenly as he let's her hand bring him closer and closer to the edge. Right as he's about to spill himself she stops stroking him with her left hand and simultaneously pushes his head deeper into her pussy woth her right hand. Her orgasm rips free and he tastes a flood of her sweet pussy juices coat his mouth and tongue.

Once she comes down from the high and aftershocks riddle her body she pulls him up to face her. Smiling at each other they start kissing deeply. Tasting her cum together. The scent of adx and arousal surrounding them. He looks questioningly at her, she nods only slightly and he takes no time at all, sliding his thick straining cock into her wet and swollen folds.

A moan and a contented sigh leave both their lips between kisses and he starts to slowly pick up speed.

He can feel another orgasm building and he smiles. Though they've both been up all night long - he knows they are only just getting started. Mike can't stop his grin, he's so happy and giddy thinking about how lucky he is to have a girl like Claire and be the one who gets to love her and spoil her.

The End (until next time)

GTGV
GTGV
8 Followers