Night Surprise

Story Info
Middle of the night tryst, with a nice surprise.
1.9k words
4.03
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was certain he was asleep by his deep, steady breathing, his bare muscular abdomen rising and falling in a slow, hypnotic rhythm. He seemed to be having some kind of erotic dream, though, as his immense dick stood like a flagpole, bobbing slightly down and up with each throbbing heartbeat.

I examined his beautiful, naked body, from his blonde, slightly curly locks on his head, down past his little erect nipples, past the purple pulsing object of my desire, eying his tanned, muscular thighs, and finally, his 10 clean and shiny toe-nails.  "God, he's perfect!" I whispered very softly to no-one. Oh, to be 19 again!

At 35, I had moved past my youthful straight-lined figure I had at that age, now matured into a taut, curvaceous, 36-24-36.  Men often ogled me in public; it didn't help that I typically wore tight clothes that showed off my lean, muscular body that I was proud of. 

I wriggled my hips and slipped out of my tiny lace panties, dropping them in a soggy little heap on the floor as I moved to his bedside. I had been thinking about this all day, waiting eagerly for the sun to go down and then for the house to go silent after everyone had long-since retired for the night. Consequently, my pussy was soaking wet!

As I approached his bed, he shifted in his sleep to pull one knee up and towards me, exposing his throbbing balls to my hungry eyes.  I reached over to cup them in one hand while teasing my own nipple gently with the other. I spread my fingers slightly and stroked his ball-sac, causing it to respond by contracting from a large, soft skinny container, to a tight, round firm ball.  I loved to cause and to feel this amazing complete metamorphosis.  I cupped this firm, wrinkly container, then withdrew my hand as he squirmed a bit on the bed, his dream evolving to include this new sensation happening in the physical world. 

I moved up by his head and onto the bed, kneeling beside his head facing his feet.  Bending over at the waist, my head was positioned directly over his cockhead. I examined it up close for a moment, admiring the sharpness of the ridge along the smooth cap-like ending on this marvelous appendage.  I always appreciated every distinct part of a good cock.  "GOOD cock", I thought. I hadn't specifically thought about this concept before, but it was certainly a very real thing to me.  Cocks fell into 2 categories:  good and BAD!  And, not 'bad' in a sexy, "Wow, your cock is BAD, dude!" way.  No, there were 50 ways a newly revealed cock could be instantly placed in the bad category.  The list went on and on: too SMALL, too skinny, too curved, NO curve at all, not stiff enough -- ever, not circumcised, mis-shaped or... just no curb-appeal.  

When it springs out of his jockey-shorts, it should say "Hi!  Great to meet you!  Can't wait to be surrounded by your warm, soft, very slippery, very wet pussy!"  If it said ANYTHING else AT ALL, things usually weren't nearly as hot as they could be.

I digress, as I often do.

THIS cock was PERFECT.  I admired each separate feature: the tiny little mouth-shaped opening at the very tip, had two cute slightly pouty lips, almost saying "Slide me into your mouth, suck on me, fuck me!" The head was smooth and tight, with a purple-colored rim curving in perfect symmetry all around the cap.  The long shaft was curved slightly and as I wrapped my hand around it softly, was exactly the right diameter. I thought ahead to the feeling of it pushing past my pussy lips, entering my sacred throbbing, pulsing opening, slipping into my body, inch by inch, filling me completely, making me gasp as I felt every vein in it sliding past the million nerve-endings, alive with hot sexual anticipation of the glorious orgasm I knew was soon to come.

 

I had NEVER had sex without an orgasm.  If my partner didn't get me off with his dick-work, I either climbed up onto his face and fucked his tongue til I came or... I rolled over and finger-fucked myself while furiously rubbing my clit while he watched, spent beside me, hopefully thinking "Shit!  I could have had THAT, if I had only lasted long enough to get her there."

Again I digress.  Back to the enjoyable task at hand.

I reached down between my legs and rubbed my hand all along my dripping hairy slit, bumping my throbbing clit and loading my hand with slippery pussy juices. Then, I moved my wet fingers up to wrap fully around his gorgeous rigid cock, sliding it from balls to tip, coating it with my steaming musk. I bent over, opened my mouth wide, covering my teeth carefully with my lips and slid the organ into my mouth, caressing it with my tongue.  I tasted my musky juices as I started a slow rhythm, pushing down deep onto his cock with each downward thrust of my head.

 

I realized he was awake and reacting to my overt advances when I felt his hand move between my legs, cupping my pussy.  As my rhythm sped up, he slid his fingers along my slit, up and down, matching each of my movements in sync. He pushed his fuck-finger just into my pussy opening, then plunged it fully in until his hand pressed against my labia lips.

  

After just a moment of this, I could take it no longer;  I moved my leg to the other side of his body, straddling his head and pressed my entire pussy firmly down onto his eagerly awaiting mouth and tongue. He wasted no time licking all along my pussy slit, diving up into the opening, then retreating to flick my clit with his tongue repeatedly.

In an instant, we were both near climax, so we both simultaneously stopped our mouth work as I rotated 180 degrees around his groping, panting body beneath me.

Once turned around, I positioned herself beside him in Magic Mountain, grabbing a pillow to support my chest. My ass and pussy were thrust back and up into the air, begging him to enter me from behind.  I loved the deep, deep penetration this allowed guys to achieve, along with the extra-long, slow slides in and out that no other position permitted.  Plus, for the guy, they always loved looking down at a great tight ass and seeing their cock disappear deep inside my hot pussy.  Also, the sensation for both was different from other positions. It seemed like I could feel his cock more and each of my partners said they could feel every little part of my pussy more also.  Win-win-WIN in my book!

He realized what was required and quickly moved around behind me on the bed. He slid his hands from my ass-cheeks all the way up along the curved edges if my back until he reached my shoulders. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing slightly against the outside of my hot wet pussy as he did so. As he moved his hands down and around front to cup both of my taut c-cup breasts, pinching my rock-hard nipples, I felt him align his cockhead with my pussy opening and move his hips toward my ass, pushing in and up as he slid fully inside, slapping his thighs to my ass.  I gasped and let my pussy muscles relax just a moment to relieve the initial feeling of tightness. 

After a few seconds, I felt him pull back, withdrawing his engorged shaft until the head was JUST about to the opening, stopping for a beat, then pushing back and up into me fully again.  He reached one hand down in front, moved it to my mons, then slid down along it through my trimmed pussy hair, dipping into my slippery wet slit, down just an inch to locate my throbbing erect clit, he circled the edge of it as he continued his thrusts behind me.  I rotated my hips in small circles, pushed my ass back to meet each thrust and clenched my pussy each time he was fully inside me.  This always drove my partners nuts with desire.

It didn't take long for both of us to reach our breaking points.  I came first, surprisingly to me.  Given his fervor and complete involvement in the 69 we performed early-on, I was sure he would finish way before me.  But, he was still rock hard as my orgasm built and crashed through my body.

As my big O subsided, I realized why he was still rigid and had actually held back his climax. He leaned across to the nightstand and withdrew a tube of lubricant.  I relaxed in my mostly doggie-style position as he opened it. I knew what was to come, from seeing this one simple action on his part. I mentally prepared for it.

He put a large dollop on the tips of his fingers, then spread it all around the rim in my butt-hole.

I felt him slide one finger in easily, then 2, with a bit more resistance.  

While anal sex wasn't really my thing, I had experienced it a number of times and knew it would be MUCH better for me if I relaxed entirely, especially as he first entered me.

After he had stretched my sphincter out by pushing 3 fingers into my ass, he lubed both his dick and my gaping backdoor again, I felt the head of his cock press gently against my slippery asshole. At this point, I started to get excited to do this.  Even though it was nothing like having pussy sex, just feeling his hot cock against my sphincter got my juices flowing!

He held my hips on both sides while he pushed forward. It didn't go in easily, but there was no pain for me, just a feeling of being tightly stretched wider.

He paused for a bit, allowing me and my ass to adjust to this huge impingement. Then, he pressed again, popping past my outer sphincter and sliding into me slowly: 2"... 4"...6"...7"! It felt nothing like a very welcome rigid cock, slipping up into my wet, soft horny pussy. It was a much stronger feeling of fullness, with less sexual excitement accompanying the act.

But then, he moved his hands from my hips up to my breasts, cupping both and teasing my erect nipples.  We both enjoyed this for a bit, then he moved one hand down between my legs to find my furry mound and slipped a lubed finger into the top of my slit to rub my clit. As he slowly stroked into and out of my tight ass, he continued to jiggle my clit and nipple, working me into fever pitch.

 

I climaxed at exactly the moment he did, his cum blasting up into me.  I could feel the hot sprays of jiz hitting my colon walls repeatedly.

We lay together for some time, recovering from our hot session.

Once I had cooled down, I slipped off the bed, picked up my panties and headed silently toward the door in the darkness.  I didn't want to disturb my worthless-in-bed snoring husband in the next room.

Before I reached it, Kev sat up and whispered "I'll see you tomorrow night Auntie Ann."

And, I knew I would.