Night Surprise from Grandma

Story Info
Grandson loses virginity to confused Grandma.
3.7k words
4.49
39.1k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What do you do when your memories start to slip away? How do you keep yourself grounded in reality when it becomes harder and harder to remember the date? How do you care for someone that you've grown up with who no longer remembers your name? These are some of the questions that my family was forced to deal with when my Grandma contracted Alzheimer's. The disease is subtle at first and with my Grandpa around it was easy to mis the little warning signs. It wasn't until after Grandpa passed and Grandma moved in with us that we really discovered how badly things had gotten. Alzheimer's is all about preventative care. Once we realized what was going on, it was too late for most of the treatments. But we did our best. Grandma was surrounded with a loving family and we cared for her with the dignity that she deserved.

The house was a little more cramped with her living there. We lived in a modest comfortable three bedroom suburban house on a quiet street. All three bedrooms were on the second floor. Mom and Dad had the master bedroom. My older brother and I both had our own rooms. Since Grandma had trouble with too many stairs we made up the den on the main floor into another bedroom for her. It was close to the bathroom and the kitchen and she settled in nicely.

It was funny though. Some days she seemed like nothing had changed. She would be in full control of her memory and seemed sharp as a tack. Those were the days that led you to have false hope that maybe she wasn't as far along as the doctors said. Maybe she was getting better. But then there were other days when she hardly knew where she was. She would forget our names. She often forgot that Grandpa had passed and she would wander around calling his name or asking us if we had seen him. Sometimes she would even revert back to another decade, thinking that she and Grandpa were on their honeymoon or even still dating. The books we read told us to go along with it and not to shatter the illusion. She would eventually remember and she seemed to handle it better if she remembered on her own rather than us forcing the truth on her.

Other than her mind, she was in excellent condition for being in her late seventies. She walked every day and was in great shape. Her heart, lungs, and bones were all healthy. She had good muscle tone and ate healthy foods. No high blood pressure, or cholesterol issues. It was just her mind that slipped from time to time. It was also hard to predict. Some days she would go in and out of her confused periods. Other times she would have weeks without an episode. We stayed vigilant and took care of her the best we could.

The summer I turned eighteen we had a scare that honestly left me a little unsettled. Grandma was having an episode of confusion, walking around the house and calling for Walter, my Grandpa. She insisted that they had just been talking and he got up to get them some iced teas. With heavy hearts, my parents tried to downplay the episode, to distract her with other things in hopes that she would come back around to herself. It wasn't working. I heard a crash and ran down the stairs. Grandma had knocked a stack of dishes on the cupboard and there were shards of broken glass all over the floor. She was crying as my mom held her back from walking into the shards and getting cut to pieces.

As I walked into the room, Grandma saw me, and started shouting "Walter there you are!" My mom let go of her and she fell into my arms. I barely had time to catch her and hold her up. She was holding onto be and kept repeating the name Walter. As I held her in my arms, supporting her weight, my mom and dad both just shrugged and seemed to tell me to go with it. It was clear that for whatever reason, she thought I was her husband. The episode lasted another 30 minutes before she was content enough to go back to bed. Even then, I had to sit with her on the side of her bed, gently stroking her hair until she fell asleep. It scared me and showed me how much power the human mind could give or take away from a person.

Luckily for us, after that, things seemed to get better for a season. She had a few minor episodes that summer, but nothing close to the confusion of that night. Slowly the memories of her "bad days" seemed to fade and we once again got up our hopes that she had turned a corner and might be getting a little more stable, if not completely better. That is where things stood in the fall when my older brother was set to go to college. My parents had both wanted to be with him for the opening weekend and help get him settled into his housing and classes. Unfortunately, the college was a ten hour drive away. They had gone back and forth about which of them would end up accompanying him. With driving, they would be gone four at least five days and they didn't want to leave Grandma alone.

I volunteers to take the week off work so that I could be at the house 24/7 and keep an eye on her. I was eighteen years old and capable of handling the necessary day-to-day things. I was a little unsure what I would do if she had another episode, but it had been months since anything remotely bad had come up. I felt good enough with my chances. My parents agreed. I think they saw it more as busy work. A way to keep me form having any parties or goofing off while they were gone. Finally the day came and with many hugs we said goodbye. I watched them drive away and settled in for five days of Grandma sitting. It wouldn't take up all my time. In fact I had a lot of other things I needed to do.

The first day passed without incident. I hung around the house, working on a paper for my college prep course, making Grandma and myself dinner, and cleaning things up. That night we sat together on the couch and watched an old war movie and she told me stories about Grandpa and her friends from back in the day. She seemed to be completely clear headed and I didn't have a second thought as I said good night to her at 8pm and she headed for bed. I stayed up watching TV for another couple hours by myself. It was a little after 10pm when I heard some noises from her room. I muted the TV, walked over, and pressed my ear to the door. After a moment I was sure that what I heard was Grandma softly crying. I stood still for a moment not knowing what to do, then gently pushed the door open and stepped into her room.

She was laying on her side on the bed facing away from me and I could now hear her crying very clearly as well as seeing her body shaking. I stepped over to the bed and sat down on the edge. I put my hand on her shoulder and tried to softly shake her awake.

"Grandma, it's ok. It's ok. I'm here." I said, still lightly shaking her shoulder. She abruptly stopped crying and turned to face me. Her eyes were wet, full of tears as she looked up at me.

"Oh, Walter, I had a bad dream again." She said and then started crying again. I leaned in and put my arms around her. I knew better than to try to correct her about her dead husband, but tried to offer what comfort I could.

"It's ok, Betty, It was just a dream. You're ok. Go back to sleep" I said, and then tried rolling her back over. She rolled over, but I could see her still shaking and starting to cry again. I decided that I would have to sit in here with her until she fell back asleep. I turned and laid back on the the bed next to her and she shifted to put her head on my shoulder. I was a tight fit, so I reached my arm around her and she lay her head on my arm, facing me. Instantly the crying and shaking subsided and her breathing calmed down. I just lay there quietly, thinking of the time before when it had taken about a half hour for her to fall asleep. Sure enough after about twenty-five minutes, her breathing had become slower and more regular. I heard the beginnings of a snore and very carefully tried to extricate my arm from under her head.

Making as little noise as I could, I stood up from the bed, then readjusted her blanket over her and tip-toed out of the room on silent feet. I closed the door behind me and breathed a sigh of relief. It was getting late and I was getting tired, so I walked around the house, shutting lights off then made my way up the stairs to my bed. I brushed my teeth, then stripped off my pants and t-shirt in order to sleep in my boxers as I usually did. I set my alarm on my phone for the next morning, plugged it in, then hit the pillow and was out in minutes.

I woke with a start some time later. I couldn't say what had woken me up, but I had the vague sense that I had heard a sound. I sat in the dark for a long moment listening. When I didn't hear anything, I reached over and retrieved my phone to see what time it was. It was 3:30am. I turned back over and readjusted my pillow, preparing to drift back to sleep when I heard the sound again. I sat up and strained my ears. I heard it again. Someone was coming up the stairs. Of course, the only person it could be was my Grandma, but I still sat silently listening. After a few minutes I saw the door to my room push open and Grandma standing there in the doorway. She didn't say anything, just stood there. She was so still. I wondered if she was sleep walking or having another episode. She didn't seem to be upset, but still. I wasn't sure if I should say anything, so I just waited.

Then all at once she turned and looked back the way she had come. I thought she was going to leave, but then she turned back around and stepped into my room, closing the door silently behind her. I was still sitting up in the bed and watching as she seemingly glided over to me across the floor. She was wearing a sleeveless, white silk nightgown that fell to her thighs. She was pale and thin. Only about 5ft 6" and maybe 120lbs. She was tone for a woman in her seventies, with small sagging breasts and a flat stomach. She had grayish, white hair that was short, not even to her chin, and piercing ice blue eyes. She stood at the side of my bed and looked down at me, but her gaze was vacant, like she was looking right through me. At this point I decided to take my chances and try to break her out of her episode.

"Grandma? Are you ok? What are you doing in here?" I asked, though my voice was scratchy and barely more than a whisper.

"Oh, Walt." She said, and then without a word, in one lithe movement she had slipped under the covers and was pressing her body against mine. I was shocked and not sure what to do. I definitely didn't want to have to snuggle her all night because she couldn't remember where she was. But as I lay there I noticed the warmth of her body and the silky feeling of her nightgown against my side. I noticed that she was wearing perfume. I knew for a fact that she didn't have that on earlier in the night, so she had in some ways prepared for this. She placed one hand on my chest, leaned in closer, and said, "Oh Walt." again, but this time in a much more husky voice. As I contemplated what the change in her voice might mean, she solved the problem for me by sliding her hand down my chest, over my stomach, and resting it directly over my cock.

I was only wearing boxers and the touch of her hand sent shivers through my body. My penis instinctively responded to the touch and began to grow. This was not good. Things were getting out of hand. I reached out and pulled her hand away, but she slipped out of my grasp and returned to my cock, this time actually slipping under my boxers and grasping my shaft directly.

"Oh, Walt!" She said for a third time and gave my cock a squeeze. I was unprepared for the sensation and lay back in shock. I tried again to pry her and off, but as my hand closed around hers, she squeezed harder and I hesitated for just a moment. I realized that I was actually holding her hand on my dick. She responded my slowly moving her hand up and down the shaft. "You like that, don't you Sweetie." she cooed into my ear and to my surprise I realized that I really did like it. I knew it was wrong, but at the same time, she thought I was her husband. If I were to push her off now it might be traumatic. I know that is bull shit, but I told myself that I was doing this as much for her as for myself.

With that thought, I convinced myself for the moment that what I was doing was ok. I wasn't actually participating in it, I was just allowing her to have a moment of peace and not making it awkward by ruining it for her. But then things escalated again.

"Walt, tell me you love me." She said. She was so close that I felt her hot breath on my ear.

"I love you, Gran..." I began, but then quickly corrected myself, "I love you, Betty" She squeezed my shaft again and slid her hand up and down.

"Then kiss me, Walt." She replied and pushed herself even closer. Oh Shit! What am I doing? I turned to see her and before I could do anything, she pressed her lips against mine. I was completely taken aback, my mouth opened wider in shock and then I felt my Grandmother's tongue slip, sensually into my mouth. It was warm and tasted slightly of peppermint. Honestly, I didn't have a ton of experience kissing, but even so, she seemed like she had enough experience for the both of us. She tongue danced into and out of my mouth. I tried to keep up. It was playful and incredibly sexy. In the moment, I almost forgot that she was my Grandma. All the while, she was still holding my dick in her hand and gently massaging it. Bringing it to the point that I thought I was cum right then, and then somehow easing me back down. It was exhilarating. I found that I didn't want it to stop. I started to fear that she might snap out of it and freak out, but she didn't.

Finally she broke away from the kiss and I turned to face her. I reached out and took hold of one of her breasts, delightedly feeling the squish of flesh beneath the silk of her nightgown. I gave up all pretense of not wanting to do this. I was all in. I reached down and slipped my hand under the night gown, finding her legs and running my hand up her inner thigh. She had a massive bush of springy hair that I was not expecting. I raked my fingers through it and felt the mound of her flesh. I pushed my hand deeper and felt the hot opening of her vagina and was elated to discover that it was sopping wet. Immediately, I inserted a finger, then two and began to rubber. She responded by moaning loudly and then once again finding my mouth with her tongue. We continued in that way for a long time, side by side on the bed, mouth to mouth, hands exploring each other's genitals. Until finally, she took charge.

"Come inside me, Walt!" She moaned as she reached down and pulled her nightgown up and over her head. I pushed the blankets down and looked her over. Her body seemed to shine in the low light and I could see every every detail of her naked body. She reached out and took hold of my shoulders and pulled me over on top of her. Reaching down I fumbled to get my boxer shorts off, finally kicking them off my feet and lowering my body down on top of hers. I lay there, naked on top of my Grandma and for some reason it felt like the most natural thing in the world. She stretched up her face and kissed me again and I slid both of my legs in between hers, pushing them outward slightly. Without prompting she curled her legs around mine, hooking her ankles over the backs of my calves and pulling my body down even closer.

My heart was about to beat out of my chest. Even though I was eighteen years old and though I had had a few fairly serious girlfriends, I was still a virgin. I knew things might look different in the morning, but at this moment there was no one I would have rather been doing this with for the first time. I reached down with my left hand and once again found her wet pussy then guided my cock into her. I slipped inside. She moaned.

"Oh Walt!" She said, breathing hot in my face as I began rocking my cock into and out of her pussy.

"Oh Betty!" I responded, playing my part and then kissed her hard and continued driving myself into her. Her pussy was hot and wet and I could feel it gripping me as I pushed into her. It seemed as though our bodies were melting into each other. I leaned down and kissed her neck. She lifted her head back, exposing more of her throat and I licked all the way up to her chin. I could smell her perfume better now and was momentarily thrown by the mix of memories that the scent brought to mind. The animal part of my mind told me that I was just fucking a woman. She was smooth and warm and wet in all the right places. But another part of me was able to disconnect and see what was happening objectively. A was having sex with my elderly grandmother. Oddly, the thought did not fill me with any type of shame or revulsion. In fact, the family connection only made me push myself into her harder.

I felt her fingers dig into my back and knew that I was only moments away from having an orgasm. I wanted to being kissing her during my moment of climax. I pressed my lips against hers and felt her open her mouth allowing me inside. My tongue extended and I felt her start sucking on it. Hard. I continued slamming myself into her pussy as she sucked on my tongue and then it happened. I felt wave after wave of intense pleasure wash over me. Grandma let go of my tongue and let out a loud groan.

"Oh Walt! Fill me up. Fill me up!" She began to yell. I knew we were home alone, but even so, I couldn't believe the volume as she continued. "Yes! Yes! Fill me up, Walt! Oh my God, give it all to me!" She screamed and I did exactly what she said. I held on and rode through the orgasm, feeling myself pulsating stream after stream of hot cum into my Grandma. Finally, the screams and motions died down. I rolled off of her and we both lay together, panting and desperately trying to catch our breath. As I stared up at the ceiling I wondered how in the hell I was going to get her back to her bed and what she would remember in the morning. As I contemplated trying to concoct some story in order to have her follow me downstairs, she again solved the problem for me. First, she leaned back over me and kissed me again. This time I was stuck with the sweetness, the tenderness, of the kiss. She thought she was kissing the love of her life. Then she pulled away and pressed a finger to my lips.

"I have to get back home mister, before my daddy notices that I snuck out." She said, and then stood up and began putting her nightgown back over her head. It was then that I realized who I had just made love to. It wasn't my 73 year old Grandmother. It wasn't Walt's wife and mother of their three kids. I had just made love to Betty, when she still lived at home and was secretly dating Walt, before he had gone off to the war. As if confirming this, she leaned back over me one more time and whispered in my ear.

"Walter, you think about that, when you ship out. And you come back to me, you hear me?" She said. Then she turned and walked out through the door. I was flooded with guilt as I realized that she was reliving one of her early memories of making love with her sweetheart before he shipped off to war, but then I had another thought. I was able to help give her that. I was able to even be a part of that. And in a way it was perfect.