All Comments on 'Night Surprise from Grandma'

by Church_Mommy_Carol

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
justwarped2018justwarped20185 months ago

an amazing story ,loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope we get more of this

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood5 months ago

A beautiful story touching on a sensitive topic of grandmother's memories, sexual desire, and acting on them. Very well presented.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the detail of the sex scene

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning5 months ago

Was a wee bit concerned about this one. Tackling dementia & such. Don’t see that very often on here…& at 73.. with a bush👍. You did a Nice, Tasteful, & Respectful job of it. Don’t know how many others could pull it off. Well done👍

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

another home run my friend, very touching

Drummer7Drummer75 months ago

It was great. Would like more. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A sensual and loving story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've almost been in this situation myself, my father in laws sister - my wifes aunty stayed at ours overnight to head off early to visit their brother. My wife stayed with her father overnight to get thing going early.

We chatted she dropped into conversation so neatly that it took a moment to realise she said still fancy it?

Fancy What June?

I'm not stupid, let's fuck.

I don't think it's a good idea.

Sadly you are right.

During the night I was sound asleep and naked as always, before I woke she had pulled the cover down and climbing on me

FeltfixerFeltfixer5 months ago

His story is entirely believable.

Dementia dies strange things.

My wife of a similar age to the granny became insatiable for about 3 months after her diagnosis. When I have time I may relate my TRUE story on here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WOW!!

What a touching and meaningful story, yet so sad at the same time.

My first job, ever, was as a nurses aide in a nursing home. It was 1980, and I was still in high school.

It was a good experience, but unbearable as well.

No one that goes to live in a nursing home leaves alive. As an aide, you see everyday normal people, just like youself, enduring varying amounts and types of suffering as they live out the end of their "golden years", and it's just heartbreaking.

One time, I was sent in to clean up an elderly female patient who'd just passed.

While washing her body down in prep for sending her out of the facility, I froze solid as a low moan issued from her mouth.

Ready to run like hell if she started to move, I rationally realised that the sound was just trapped air in her lungs.

Holy shit!!!!

I continued on with my sad work, and thought about how her life had played out, wondering if it had been a good one, and hoping she'd been loved, like each of us craves to be. I dearly hoped so.

About 5 minutes later, I realised that a woman had come into the room, and was standing there watching me work. Obviously, a family member of the late woman.

As our eyes made contact, she broke down completely in deep wretching sobs of grief.

Sometimes, a single look can be so powerful......

I didn't even think about it, and headed straight for her, immediately wrapping her up in my arms, and holding her tightly as she sobbed convulsively while telling her that it was ok and to let her emotions out, I was there for her.

I must've held her for 15 or 20 minutes before she calmed down to a reasonable level, crying a bit myself, because of her deep sorrow.

Afterwards, I found out that the woman went straight into the administrators office, and told him what a loving thing it was that I had done for her in her moment of real need, and how much it had meant to her.

I got a bit of a commendation out of it, but the real prize to me was an nice addition to the account of my own karma, knowing I'd done something very nice for someone who really needed help at a seconds notice, and I'm still proud of my natural reaction all these decades later.

I guess my parents raised me right.

So......as you can imagine, your account of the young guy making his grandmother happy by allowing her some real pleasure in reliving some very happy memories of her early life, as she slowly headed towards the final plateau, really hit home for me.

A very heartfelt thank you!!

Very sincerely,

B4PW.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rated this story a 5 because it was realistic and could take place in real life.

"I reached down and slipped my hand under the night gown, finding her legs and running my hand up her inner thigh. She had a massive bush of springy hair that I was not expecting."

There are some authors who at her age, would have tried to make the granny character shaved. I am glad you had the good sense to let grannie's pussy hair grow natural and remain as bush because that is what 98% of all grannies do!!! So do most moms over 45 and many moms stop trimming before age 40.

beanburner69beanburner693 months ago

First of your stories I've read. Really good 5 stars

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill862about 1 month ago

I LOVED THE PART WHERE HE REALIZED THAT SHE WAS RELIVING A YOUNGER PART OF HER LIFE WHEN SHE WAS STILL A YOUNG SINGLE GIRL & HE WAS JUST HELPING HER RELIVE A LOST PART OF HER LIFE.

HrnyTrker65HrnyTrker6522 days ago

Great story I loved the added twist that it was a Temptation he could not resist I love that part of stories. Great job

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Hmm struggling how to rate this. Well thought out but her state of mind I find difficult to score on. I dare say, if it were true however, her time with Walt would have been a cherished one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChurch_Mommy_Carol@Church_Mommy_Carol
I'm a white, married, mother in my late 40s. By day I am a plain vanilla housewife, soccer mom, and sunday school teacher, but I have a wild, kinky side that I only let a few see. I love incest the best. Mother/son, Father/daughter, Brother/sister, or any other coupling under ...