Night Time Romp

Story Info
A late night affair while the husbands 'asleep'.
1.7k words
4.35
9.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER - All characters depicted are 18 years or older.

I panted as my hard cock throbbed with lust and need. The plump, yet fit, butt stared at me with its small, hairless, pink, and tight button of a hole. I grab onto my edged cock and slowly continue stroking when a message pings through from under the picture.

'I'm almost there ;)'

I groan and force myself away from my cock, closing the messaging app. I stand up and step out into the hallway. I creep towards the closed door and carefully place my hand on the knob. Turning it, I ease it open and spot Chris sleeping on the bed. I swing the door open wide and walk over to the bedside table, satisfaction filling me when I see the empty glass. I grab it and leave the door open behind me as I walk to the kitchen sink and fill the glass with water.

Just as I turned off the water, the knock of the front door filled my ears. I felt my heart rate increase as excitement filled my body. With my erection only growing harder, I walk to the front door. Unlocking it and swinging it wide open I am greeted with an anticipated sight.

A short, blonde, twink stood alone in the cool night. His bangs slightly covered his eyes but I could see those blue orbs staring, wide eyed, directly at my hard cock. My eyes drifted down his almost hourglass shaped body and locked onto a growing bulge in his yoga pants. I grinned as his eyes dragged itself up my ripped torso and into mine.

"H-Hi... Wow..." He stuttered.

I step forward, bending down, I grab the back of his soft thighs and pick him up, forcing him to wrap his arms and legs around me. I lean toward his small, pinkish lips and lock onto them with mine. My hands slowly slide from his thighs to his cushioned ass and I begin to squeeze and knead his buns within my palms. He lets out a low moan in my mouth which allows me to slither my tongue inside him.

We stay locked together for only a couple minutes before we both pull away and stare into each other's eyes. He slowly blushes and looks away which earns him a low rumble from me.

"Um, think we should close the front door?" He asks, his face reddening from the discovery.

"I don't know, I think I want the whole neighborhood to hear me fuck you silly." I respond slyly, never breaking eye contact with him

He gasps and lets out a quick giggle before I close the door with my foot. I carry him all the way to the living room and plop on the couch, seating him right on top of my thick member.

"Oh fuuuck~ you feel a lot bigger!" He moans, slightly grinding his butt against it.

Feeling a bit impatient, I dig my hands between his clothed buns and rip open his yoga pants. He gasps and is about to protest but I shut him up quickly when I slide my cock between them and rub up against his hole. I smile at him and lean back, he quickly understands the situation and begins grinding, causing pre-cum to begin leaking.

He places his hands on my shoulders and leans into my face, restarting our makeout section. My hands slowly move to his bare waist and midsection, occasionally brushing against his blue crop top.

"Fuck, I need this inside of me~" He pants as he pulls away from me.

I reach over to the side table and grab a small tube of lube.

"Get to work Terry, my little slut." I growl, making him shudder.

Sliding down to his knees, he grabs ahold of my cock, his thumb and middle finger just barely touching. Terry flicks open the tube and pours a generous amount on my cock. With his mouth slightly agape, he slowly spread the slick substance over my penis. Gradually building up a rhythm of going up and down. I groaned from the handjob I was receiving and settled into the soft cushions of the couch, letting him work my hardness.

"Gawd... I don't know if this is gonna fit in me..." Terry muttered.

"Psh, I've seen you ride those dildos... You're a natural..." I chuckled between moans.

"Tch, my dildos are way smaller than your dick." He shot back, momentarily stopping.

"Well you'll be a natural by the time I'm done with you... Now get the fuck on this dick." I cursed

Terry flinched before he quickly rose up and climbed onto me. Wiping his hand clean of the lube and throwing the tube to the end of the couch, he rested his hands on my shoulders before raising himself above my cock head. Slowly lowering himself, we both let out a sharp moan as both our special places pressed against one another. We both stared into each other's eyes as he began applying pressure.

I threw my head back and groaned as my tip broke through Terry's ring. This vice-grip sleeve that was squeezing me tightly was almost too much to bear. I looked at Terry and it seemed like he had quite the opposite reaction. His hands gripped me tightly, his eyes were closed and he was gritting his teeth. I didn't say anything as I let him get used to my large size.

A minute or two passed before he began to take deep breaths. An inch was slowly squeezed inside his hole and he stopped, taking another deep breath. No doubt trying to dull the pain of him being stretched beyond his usual limits. I wrapped my arms around his body and pulled him into me.

"You're doing so good, baby." I cooed in his ear

Sliding my hand to his small bulge, I grabbed the outline of his softening cock and squeezed it back to its full length. Terry moaned quietly and sank deeper onto my cock. I shut my eyes and curl my toes as his ass settles right into my pelvis, taking all 7.5 inches. I flex my thighs, trying my hardest not to end it before it started. My hands move to his cheeks and I give them a soft slap, moaning as they give a slight jiggle.

"Shit... Y-your freaking huge..." Terry gasps as he sits up.

I knead his cheeks and pick him up, raising him all the way to the tip. I let go and he drops, sinking all the way back down to my crotch with a clap.

"Ahhh, fuck!" Terry bellowed.

I raise him back up to the tip and drop him once again.

"Ahhh!" He moans

I pick him up once again and drop him

"You like that baby? You like your first dick?" I groan as the clap of our bodies fill the living room.

"Ugh... fuck... I love it! Keep... going!"

You got it, I say in my head as I thrust upward when I drop him. The loud clap echoes through the house along with Terry's squeal. The sounds are beautiful to my ears as I get into the rhythm of bouncing him up and down on my cock. I lean forward and attach myself on Terry's neck, earning me another squeal from him as I begin suckling.

The blonde twink moves his hands to my arms and pulls them up to his hips. Sitting completely on my cock he pulls away from me and slowly turns his body around. My eyes settle on that plump ass of his as he plants his hands on my, now outstretched, thighs and continues to ride my dick.

"Aw fuck yeah, you're gonna make me cum so fucking fast Terry." I exclaimed.

The twink giggled and proceeded to slam down harder, squishing those buns against my pelvis. I grit my teeth and stare as my cock disappears in his slim 5'5 body only to rapidly appear before disappearing again in his tight sleeve.

Feeling my orgasm rapidly rising I grip his waist tighter and rapidly thrust up. Terry lets out a drawn out moan and I feel his asshole suddenly squeeze my cock even tighter. I yelled as I released my load inside of the twink, painting his insides.

My hands slowly dropped to my sides as I caught my breath. Terry meanwhile, leaned back and snuggled against me, cock still in ass. I looked down at his body and noticed that he had came in his yoga pants. I smiled, knowing I just gave this 19 year old the best fuck he's had so far. I swipe away the sweat beginning to form on my forehead and softly push the exhausted teen onto the couch, my cock popping out of his hole along with a drip of cum.

I stand up and head to the sink. Turning on the cold water I splash water in my face and turn to see Terry sitting up, head swiveled to me and smiling. I wink at him and grab a towel to wipe my face dry.

"So... This gonna be a one time lay?" He asks as I flop down beside him on the couch.

"I think you know the answer to that..." I respond, staring at him as my cock begins to chub.

Terry's grin widens and he leans over to my cock to give it a kiss.

"Oh how I would love another round, but I am tired and sore a.f. How about tomorrow night. If your free of course." He asks.

I nod a yes and we both stand up. Me and Terry, hand in hand, walked to the front door. Opening it for him, he slipped into the night, heading to bed. I closed the door and walked upstairs and into the bedroom. Stopping just above my husband, I grab my cock and slowly stroke it to its full length. Grabbing his hand, I wrap it around my cock and start jerking off.

I close my eyes and picture Terry, on his knees, ass popping out, tongue open, wanting my load all over his face. I picture him when he met my husband at one of his fan meetups. How me and him stared at each other all day while Chris was none the wiser. How he grinded that ass against me while we made out in the bathroom stall.

"F-Fuck!" I groan, reaching a second orgasm, releasing my load all over Chris's face

I am panting heavily as I feel my legs wobble. I crawl over my sleeping husband and within a minute as soon as I get comfortable and close my eyes. I am asleep.