Night Walker's Woman Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ground her hips against his bare cock, "Only if you're a very good boy."

His smile was incredibly sexy as his voice whispered in her mind, 'Oh, sugar, I'm always good.'

"We shall see," she replied aloud as she returned to the slow burn of kisses, licks, and nips across his broad shoulders and chest.

She paused at the darkened circles of his nipples. She toyed with them for several moments, first one, then the other, as if they had all night. And they did. They had a lifetime of them. And she was enjoying her little game of chicken with her beast.

Rex's hips were arching and grinding against her jeans now. Trying to achieve the release, she prohibited him. She shifted her weight, coming to rest beside him.

"Awww, darlin', what did you do that for?" he whimpered.

Her hand cupped his balls, and she tugged, none too gently. "Because someone is getting too excited."

She pulled back so that their bodies did not touch anywhere. That was not an easy task, given how small the tent was. Her eyes held his, dared him to look away, as her fingers worked the buttons of his shirt that she wore.

She took far longer than was necessary. It took her minutes as she treasured each flair of his expressive eyes, each deep breath, each time that he bit his lower lip. However, he did not attempt to escape her bonds.

She smiled as the final button came loose, and she slipped the soft chambray material down her too sensitive skin, "Good boy." She rewarded him with another of those heated kisses, making sure to keep distance between the rest of their bodies.

With a sassy smile, she trailed her hands across the flesh that her mouth had tortured. She watched his eyes, saw them flare as her fingers pinched his nipples. His hips lifted off the air mattress. Another tortured moan escaped his lips. But he did not pull on the ropes. Not even a little.

Her fingers continued lower, wrapping in the soft fuzz that surrounded his navel. Toying with his happy-trail, but always avoiding the most sensitive areas.

Jaycee paused their games again. She shifted and wiggled as she unfastened her jeans. Perhaps she should have planned this part a bit better. It was almost impossible to wriggle out of their tight confines in such limited space. And certainly not in anything that approached sexily. This time the delay was practical rather than planned torture.

It took her far longer than she had thought it would, but Rex's bright eyes followed her every move adoringly. Until she finally succeeded, tossing her jeans to the side so that she wore only her matching bra and panties.

"Now. Where were we?" She teased with a smile as her hands began a slow trail up the outside of his thighs. She touched him everywhere, a gradual path of fingertips and short nails that raked his skin. Everywhere, of course, except the one place that he wanted most.

Yet, he lay unmoving. His eyes followed her every movement. His breathing grew faster and more shallow with every caress. When Jaycee's fingers caressed the insides of his thighs, Rex almost whimpered. But his hands remained still above his head. Her fingers repeated the movement on the other side.

She wanted to continue this game. To stretch it out all night long. But it was getting to her as much as it was him — the waiting. The teasing was increasing her own arousal every bit as much as Rex's. His surrender especially was driving her to the brink.

She reached behind her and unclasped her bra, allowing it to slowly slid down her arms to her fingertips before tossing it away as she had the shirt and jeans. She bit her lower lip. She wanted his touch, needed it. But not enough to end these games.

Instead, she used her fingers to pull and twist her nipples. His eyes bulged at that as he growled deep in his throat. She reconsidered her plan. Her own need was riding her now. Could she go through with it? When her need was as great as his, perhaps even more?

But she had another idea, a way to have her cake and eat it too. Most definitely eat it. She sat astride his hips once more, pinning him beneath her. Her fingers plucked faster and harder at her nipples as she watched his beloved face. She gloried in the need and desire that she saw. She got high, knowing that she had brought this man to that point. But it was still not enough.

She brushed her panties to the side. Her hips moved in slow, deliberate circles. She felt her cunt juices dripping onto his cock as her movements quickened, spreading them, coating it. Still, she teased, never allowing his cock to breach her folds. Rex writhed and moaned; it all fed her dark soul. Until she could not deny herself a moment more, sinking deep onto his hard length. Her orgasm was quick and powerful.

But she stopped midstride, quickly shifting to the side. Her whole body cursed her, denied its full release just as she had denied him.

Her hands cupped his sac, felt it draw up tight. She squeezed and pulled at his balls as her mouth swallowed the head of his cock. Rex lifted his hips, trying to plunge his length deeper down her throat. Instead, she let him slip from her lips.

She refocused on licking her cream from him, leaving nothing unexplored from the enraged purple head of his cock, slowly down the backside to the base, then back up. Only to reverse the action, savoring the flavors on the other side.

When she once more faced his hairy balls, she was not deterred. Her senses were enflamed; this night had loosed something inside of her. Something wild and free. And Jaycee liked it. She liked it a lot.

Her mouth swallowed one of his testicles while her hand lifted and weighed the other. She sucked and licked. Then she switched. The wildness in her grew, her fingers found a tender bundle of nerves just beneath his balls, pressing against them.

Rex arched off the mattress so violently that it would have dislodged her, but she held tightly as his cries echoed into the darkness.

There was no doubt what she wanted. She shifted her body once more to cover his. Nothing was teasing about it this time as she sank fully down his length. Engulfing it and taking them both where they wanted to go.

She was once more that cowgirl rounding that final barrel and racing for the finish line. She reached it first. Her body soared to heights she had never imagined. But she was not alone as she felt Rex trembling beneath her. She felt each hot burst as he filled her with his love and new life.

Jaycee had never felt so complete. So whole. So loved. Like she truly belonged. Her fingers fumbled with the ropes until she finally managed to release one of his wrists.

Tears slipped from her eyes as she collapsed onto his broad chest. Those strong arms wrapped about her. Rex just held her in the dark silence for an eternity.

Jaycee sighed, "Thank you, Rex."

He brushed her hair to the side and shifted them so that he looked down into her eyes. "What for?"

She chuckled and felt his still hard cock slip deeper inside of her. "For putting up with my little games. For letting me explore another side of me."

Rex shook his head and lifted her hand from where it rested over his heart to his lips. "Don't you realize yet, Nʉ Sʉmʉ? It's not a game. Not to me."

He pressed a tender kiss to the back of her knuckles, then turned her hand and pressed another in her palm. "With or without the ropes, you hold my very life right here. In the palm of your hands. You have every since you walked into that courtroom. And you will until the day we breathe our last breath. Probably even beyond that."

Jaycee's throat constricted as tears raced down her cheeks. Sometimes dreams did come true. Even ones that you were too afraid to have. And no matter the nightmares of her past, or the roller coaster of life that was the future, she knew that it would be a ride worth taking. Because this was the one man that she wanted by her side.

Words were not necessary as she laid her head back on his chest. And for the moment, just enjoyed the peace and security that was their love.