All Comments on 'Night with Fred'

by Saltydog8065

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Very sexy. Thank you for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope the call was from Gail saying she is filing for divorce and is using Fred's butt dialed and recorded cellphone call as evidence. And naming you as the other woman.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

So, is Fred going to be so understanding when it’s Gail’s turn to get doubled up? This fun had alcohol as a lube, but once everyone has sobered up, they’re going to realize that it’s going to be Terry’s turn to sit at home while Chuck and Fred tag team Gail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

written OK but didn't do much for me. Sort of wham bam. And the odds of his wife telling her friend to do her husband? So if it is true you won the lottery.

Lars420Lars420about 3 years ago

That was fkn hot !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it! Everybody's happy, even the wife who's not present except by phone. Good, hot, dirty sex with hubby and friend.

Thanks!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wow.

with the number of degrading comments towards Gail, you must be sincere friends and a loving husband.

with people like you, it's better to have enemies than friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More please

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Cuck shared his whore with something named Freddy in this absolutely true, yeah of course it is, story. Freddy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You must have lots of the same.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 3 years ago
Good, erotic story.

I can imagine something happening as written. I wouldn't care to be a part of a MMF if the F was my wife. But I'm not part of the story! I'm merely a reader.

Gail's promise bodes well for another installment.

This is a Loving Wives story, regardless what some of your critics declare.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 3 years ago
Very humorous too!

I had intended to say that in my original comment. But Literotica has been switching back and forth between their classic and their beta version. I had the rug pulled out from under me mid-comment.

Saltydog's humor was the main appeal of this story to me. Tossing the cell phone into the hallway was funny, not disrespect to Gail. I have no fantasy about watching my wife with another man. And I don't usually like reading stories about a man who likes to watch his wife fuck another man. But this story was different; they had already made love to their own spouses and watched each other in the same room. Gail wanted to be part of this group sex, and said they'd do it again with her included.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Well if it is "true" enjoy your new lifestyle. You do know it won't stop with your "best" friend. Others will get involved, But its your story and your lifestyle.

WhetwunWhetwunabout 3 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to future installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaltydog8065@Saltydog8065
For those who doubt that my stories are true, so be it. They may seem far fetched for most but for the lucky ones that have a wife like I did, (God rest her soul) they know that these "adventures" happen. My wife was a diabetic from age six. She knew that at any time things co...