Night with Fred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled on the bed, and after getting on my hands and knees, I patted the bed in front of me.

"Come here Hun, I want to suck your cock again."

Chuck crawled on the bed and slid down until his now erect cock was in front of my face. Freddie got on and didn't hesitate to position himself between my spread legs. I didn't have to tell them what to do, and Freddy aimed his stiff cock at my hole and with one push, bottomed out in my soaked pussy. I was so wet that it made a squishing sound that brought a big smile to Chuck. Freddy's rapid fucking had me right on the verge of coming and I almost forgot about Chuck, that is until he grabbed me by my hair and forced my head down on his cock. I took the subtle hint and started my routine of bobbing up and down while using my hand like an extended mouth.

I was rewarded with a loud moan and grunt which only made me work harder at pleasing him. Meanwhile, in the tail position, Fred was doing a splendid job. I thought, this is the first time having two cocks in me at the same time and then I thought about having them in my ass and pussy. This started my orgasm consuming me. I saw stars. I had to take my mouth off Chuck and let my feeling's out by screaming. I've never felt such an intense orgasm in my life but hoped I would have many more.

Just as things were heating up, Freddy's phone rang again.

"Oh fuck, it's Gail again." I wasn't going to ask how he knew as it was around two in the morning.

I told him. "Well don't expect me to get it. I'm a little busy right now trying to be a piece of bologna." And I went back down on Chuck's cock.

Fred pulled his cock out of me and I said. "Ohh, crap. He's not going to answer that, is he?"

"I have to. What if something wrong."

I couldn't argue with that, so I just continued sucking on my husband's shaft. Then I heard.

"She wants to talk to you." And pushed the phone in front of my face.

"WHAT!! You've got to be shitting me." I tried to sound pissed.

Then Chuck bellowed out. "Alright, time out. Players hold your position and your pricks."

While I was taking the phone that somehow Chuck had, Freddy was getting back into position. But instead of holding his prick, he jammed it back into me.

"OOUUCCHH. Oh, not you Gail. Your husband was just putting something away in... ah... for me."

"Did I interrupt anything? Oh, of course, I did." She giggled. "I meant to. So, what are you doing to my husband? I hope you're taking good care of him like I asked."

Now I was pissed. "Well Gail, earlier, I sucked your husband's cock, like it's never been sucked before. His words, not mine. And I swallowed his load, which had a hint of the wonderful steak dinner we enjoyed earlier. Now I'm on my hands and knees as Fred is trying to fuck me from behind, to meet my husband's cock, which is looking for my tonsil's that were taken out when I was eight, somewhere in my middle. That is if I can get back to sucking my husband, who is jerking himself so he stays hard, waiting for me to finish this DAMN PHONE CALL!!!"

"Well, I won't ke..."

That's as far as she got before I threw the phone out into the hallway.

The guy's worked on me to get me back in the game, and we continued like this for a while. I started to get into it. I got to the point where I was having what seemed like one continuous orgasm.

Then Freddy yelled out that he was coming. He made one giant lunge into me, which Pushed me onto Chuck's cock, making me gag, which made me bite down on Chuck, which caused him to call me some bad names. Freddie stayed inside me, and I felt his cock pulsing as he ejaculated. Now I could concentrate on satisfying my husband.

I went at him with gusto, using a combination of hand movements, and Deep Throat. I thought this will be the third time I've swallowed a load of come. This from a girl who doesn't like the taste, but somehow that night, I didn't mind at all.

Chuck grabbed my hair with both hands, forced my head down on his cock, and emptied his balls. I thought his load earlier was a lot, but that was nothing compared to this one. There was no way I was going to be able to swallow and had to let some run out the corner of my mouth and down his shaft. I also started coughing, but that didn't faze my husband. He kept a tight hold on my head with my nose in his pubic hair.

He finely let go, and I took a few deep breaths as his wilting cock came out of my mouth. Fred by this time was flat out on the bed.

"Holy shit! That was something else. You have a tight cunt, Terry."

"Thank you Freddy I think." I rolled over on my side.

We rested for a few minutes. That is except Fred, he fell asleep. If he weren't in our bed, I would have let him sleep. I woke him up.

We dragged ourselves naked into the kitchen. That is except for me. At the request of the guys, I put on another pair of stockings. The ones I were wearing had a few runs in them. After putting them on, I went and scrounged up something to eat. Freddy asked if he could crash on the couch. No problem.

Freddy settled in on the couch, and Chuck and I collapsed on the bed. Just as I was drifting into never-never land.

Freddy's phone rang.

This is a true story. one hundred percent true.


12