Nightclub

Story Info
Butch/femme Daddy dom public and edging scenes.
7.8k words
4.71
10.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

You break a rule for the first time, and you're about to discover what the punishment is.

Notes:

CW: Daddy kink, butch/femme, strap-ons, public sex, public orgasm, orgasm control, orgasm denial, edging, overstimulation, language like slut, whore, fucktoy, plaything, fuckdoll

I tell you to wear your sluttiest outfit tonight, and you dutifully obey.

My good, pretty, little sub.

You answer the door at ten o'clock wearing the all-black outfit I picked out: a tiny sheer top, braless, your hard nipples obvious through the fabric. You're in a short A-line miniskirt that barely covers your ass. Your sleek stilettos are so thin they look like a pair of hairpins.

I'm hardpacking and feel my clit jump to attention as if my cock is real. You're my toy, my plaything, ready to be shown off tonight.

"Hi, Daddy," you greet me with a shy smile.

"Hi baby," I reply, keeping my cool. "Spin for me. I want to make sure you didn't forget anything."

You do, and I watch your skirt flip up, revealing your lacy black thong. Yes, tonight will be very fun.

"Good girl," I praise. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy," you answer eagerly.

I give you my arm, and you step outside, closing your door and grasping my bicep. You're lucky that it's a warm summer night, dressed like this.

I'm wearing a white t-shirt, cuffed blue jeans, and newly polished black boots. My hair is freshly buzzed and I feel butch and confident. We're a beautiful pair, and all eyes will be on us tonight. On you.

I open the door of the Uber for you. You step inside, and I get a view up your tiny skirt again. I swallow, controlling myself. I spend the ride teasing your bare thighs, doing nothing more. Your breath gets a little faster as I reach my hand higher and higher up your thigh. The club is 15 minutes away, just long enough and short enough for teasing. You're squeezing your thighs together by the time I pull my hand away and thank the driver.

We wait in line on the sidewalk as the summer breeze circles around us. My warm hand rests on your bare back and we make idle chat about our weeks at work. Three lesbians in front of us are wearing patterned button-ups and making heart eyes at each other. I wonder if they're in a triad.

We reach the front of the line and the handstamp tonight says "DYKE" and we laugh and smile.

We get inside and it's loud; generic house music pounds on the speakers. I order us drinks at the dark, sticky bar, yelling my order to the bartender. A mojito for you, a vodka redbull for me. We move through the tight crowd, sipping our drinks, shuffling our way to the open dancefloor. It feels industrial, with concrete floors and open ceilings, bare walls and scarce seating. You feel everyone's eyes on you, on your slutty outfit and your hot body. We're barely dancing, but I keep a greedy hand on you anyway, touching your waist or resting my hand possessively in the small of your lower back as we slowly sway to the music. We finish our drinks quickly and set them aside.

You feel the alcohol thrum through your body, warming your veins with electricity. My hands are all over you, resting on your waist, your hips, grazing the sides of your perky tits. I lick my lips, looking down at you hungrily. My gaze makes you hot, a throbbing forming between your legs. You were hyperaware of everyone around us a minute ago, but now you're under my spell. Everyone around us drops away, and it's just us, just my hands on your body and the pulsing in your center.

I spin you around and grind my hips into your tight ass. You feel me hardpacking, and I can tell by the familiar way you toss your well-coiffed head back that it makes you wet. Now that you've realized there's a hard cock in my jeans, it's all you can think about. You press your back against my chest and reach up, scratching my buzzed head with your sharp nails. It makes me groan, like you knew it would, like it always does.

I bring my hands to your beautiful breasts and squeeze softly, not caring who watches me touch you like this. Your tits are so sensitive that I have to be gentle, and you're quickly whimpering under my touch. I barely pinch your nipples and you gasp. Your nipples are hard now, straining against the sheer, see-through fabric of your top, obvious to anyone who looks.

I run my hands down your bare stomach, your sides, gripping your hips hard and spinning you back around to face me.

The music pounds around us, the bass thrumming through our bodies. I have to yell in your ear for you to hear me, but my words send a shiver down your spine anyway: "You little slut."

You smile at me with a sparkle in your eyes. You do a little twirl and lean into my ear to yell back, "Yes, Daddy. Your slut."

I grasp your bare ass under your skirt and pull you closer to me.

My toy to play with, I think to myself.

You wrap your arms around my neck and pull me in for a hot kiss, your cunt throbbing under your short little skirt. We lose the beat of the music, no longer dancing, just making out in a crowd of hot bodies with loud music.

My hand on your ass reaches further, curious, stroking your lacy panties and coming away wet.

My clit throbs under my hard cock.

"You dirty little whore," I mutter under my breath.

"What?" you yell at me.

"You. Dirty. Little. Whore," I yell back in your ear. Your eyes flutter, and you bite your red-painted lower lip. If my cock wasn't silicone it'd jump.

I pull you through the crowd, searching for a dark corner of the club. I find a spot, a small dark alcove where no one will bother us. I press you against the wall with my arm across your chest, keeping you firmly in place. You feel my hand reach up your skirt and pull your panties to the side, stroking your soaking wet pussy. You moan and it doesn't matter because the music is so loud, but I call you a needy little toy anyway, murmuring this in your ear.

I play with your cute little pussy, stroking your hard clit and teasing your opening with featherlight touches.

"Please, Daddy," you pant. "Fuck. Please."

"Please what, baby? What do you want?"

"Please fuck me, Daddy. Please finger my pussy," you beg.

"Mmm," I hum. "Good girl."

I tease you a little longer, grasping your breasts and circling your clit with my finger. You buck your hips toward me, desperate to be fucked. You whine.

"What's the matter, baby? Do you need something?" I tease.

"P-Please, Daddy," you beg. "Please. Your fingers..."

You feel my middle finger sink into your wet pussy and let loose a loud moan, loud enough that I move my spare hand to cover your mouth. I fuck you gentle and slow, pulling sounds from your throat with every thrust. I love the way your eyes grow wide as I fuck you a little harder and faster, until I can feel you screaming under my hand.

"You fucking slut," I mutter in your ear. "You're dripping down my hand like a needy little whore. In the middle of this club, like you're not even worried about somebody seeing you rutting on my fucking hand like this. Shameless little exhibitionist."

Your pussy clenches at being called a whore. You tighten around my fingers, and my mouth goes dry. My hand drops from covering your mouth.

"Fuck," you whine. "Fuck me, Daddy."

I groan. "That's a good girl. Begging for it like a good little plaything. My obedient toy."

You clench on my fingers again, moaning desperately and rutting on my hand.

"Daddy," you moan. "Please, Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me like a good little whore."

You're whimpering. Your thighs are tense, and I can feel the walls of you tightening around my fingers, keeping time to the music blaring around us and to my insistent strokes.

"You're such a fucking slut," I moan in your ear.

"Yes, Daddy. Yes. I'm such a slut for you. Fuck me, Daddy. Mmm. Make me cum, Daddy. Fuck. Make me cum, please. Please. Please. Please."

"Mmm. Such a good fuckdoll, asking for it... No."

I pull my fingers out of your wet cunt and bring them to your lips to make you suck on them. You whine, but accept the fingers and clean them up.

My hard cock in my jeans feels real right now, I'm throbbing so hard from your little slutty display. I imagine you getting to your knees, sucking my cock with the same eager, wet mouth. The image makes my eyes flutter closed and I mutter, "Fuck."

I want to get you home. But I'm not done playing with you yet. I hook my fingers along the waistband of your black lacy panties, pulling them down your soft thighs and letting them drop to the floor.

"Pick them up," I instruct. You do.

I hold out my hand and you give them to me. I stuff them in my pocket and think about what else I want to do with you tonight. I make my decision, and guide you to a bench in the dark corner of the club.

I sit and spread my legs, patting my lap. You obediently straddle me, your hot wet cunt waiting right under your skirt for me. You wrap your arms around my neck and glance eagerly at my lips, begging me quietly for a kiss. I oblige.

My hands roam your body as we explore each other's mouths. You feel my tongue gently graze your lips and you whimper.

I kiss down your neck, your chest, pulling up your top and revealing your perky pink nipples. I suck them into my mouth gently and part of you wants to object, wants to say that we're in public and someone might see. But the rest of you is thrumming with pleasure and saying yes, please Daddy, more. You scratch up my neck and grip my short cropped hair, tugging hard. You look around you with embarrassment, getting wetter.

I release your nipples and look into your brown eyes, dark with lust. My rumbly voice murmurs in your ear, "Take my dick out of my pants and cockwarm me like a good girl."

You swallow. You flush in embarrassment, but your pussy is aching for it. You obey.

Your hands reach down to unbuckle my belt, unbutton and unzip my jeans, and pull the thick black silicone cock out of my underwear. You raise yourself, centering me at your entrance, and sink slowly onto me. You bury your face in my shoulder, overwhelmed with pleasure as I fill you up. When you've reached the hilt, you let out a loud moan and shudder around me.

"Such a good little cockslut," I praise. You whine. You're desperate to move, desperate to be fucked, but too shy to do something so obviously depraved in the corner of a nightclub, too obedient to disobey my order.

"God, Daddy... Fuck," you moan. "Fuck, your cock is so big inside me."

"Is it?" I ask. I grope your body, squeezing your tits and your ass, stroking your upper thighs, admiring every inch of you.

"Please, Daddy... Please take me home and fuck me with your cock and make me cum," you beg.

"No," I say firmly. I bring my thumb to your mouth and make you suck on it, getting it wet with your drool. Then you feel my thumb slip under your skirt and stroke your hard, aching clit. You shudder and clench on my cock, clinging to my shoulders and gasping.

"Oh fuck, Daddy. Please. Oh fuck." You're panting, trembling, trying so hard not to move. Your thighs tighten.

"Please what, baby?"

I rub your clit harder, mercilessly.

"Please, I'm so close. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna -" Your voice breaks, and you gasp your next inhale before burying your face in my shoulder. The noises you make are barely covered by the music; I watch in disbelief as you stutter and spasm around my cock inside you. Your orgasm shakes you hard, and you have trouble muffling your moaning.

"Did you just --?" I ask, feeling hot and angry.

You freeze, looking like a deer in the headlights. You just came without permission. You've never done that before, and you have no idea what the punishment is. But I do. I grin wickedly.

"Bad girls get punished..."

---

Your pussy still aches on the car ride back. You're throwing nervous glances my way, unsure what's going to happen when we get home.

A smirk twitches up a corner of my lip. The sadist in me is going to enjoy the week of torture and begging you have ahead of you.

Yes, week.

A week of no orgasms.

But you'll come close, so close. Every night.

You'll beg and plead with me. You'll try to pout. You'll try to negotiate. You won't succeed.

I explain this all to you on the couch in the living room when we arrive home. I can't help the smile that spreads across my face at your reaction - your pleading eyes, your mouth agape, your cheeks blushing.

"Please, Daddy," you try to plead with me. "Please, I'll do anything. I'll be so good for you. I promise."

I let you plead. I relish it. You're going to wait all week like a good girl, and no amount of begging is going to make me budge. I love torturing you too much.

"No," I say firmly. "Tonight your punishment is a simple spanking. You're not allowed to touch yourself while I'm gone."

You whimper. You want to argue but you know it will only make the spanks harder.

"Yes, Daddy," you dutifully reply.

I lean back on the couch and pat my lap. You obediently climb into my lap and flip your skirt up, revealing your bare ass and wet pussy. Your lacy thong is still in my pocket. I think about this, and decide to stuff it in your mouth. Just the perfect amount of hot and degrading.

You moan and it's muffled by the panties, but just a little - after all, it was barely a whisper of lace and the suggestion of a gusset, wasn't it?

I warm your ass up with squeezes and rubs and gentle smacks. You're already wet, but the anticipation is making you drip.

A hard smack comes down on your ass and you yelp, bucking back into the impact instead of flinching away. For now, anyway. I smile.

"One," I count in a stern voice, since you can't right now.

I repeat myself, going slow and giving you the chance to experience the stings and tingles of every smack. I count to ten.

"Have you learned your lesson yet, you little slut?" I ask angrily, pulling the lacy panties from your mouth.

"No, Daddy. Not yet," you moan, eager to be spanked again.

I grin.

I rain down ten more smacks on your beautiful ass, this time not giving you the chance to come up for air. When I'm done, you're gasping and there are tears in your eyes.

"Daddy..." you beg.

"Have you learned your lesson for cumming without permission yet, slut?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes I have," you promise.

"Hmm," I consider. "I don't think you have."

I deliver four more smacks, as hard as I can. You cry out at each hit, wriggling on my lap; I press your neck into the couch with my free hand, keeping you in place. Your perky ass is turning pink under my heavy hand.

Finally, I decide you've been spanked enough for tonight. I massage your aching ass. You moan at my soothing touch.

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Good girl. You're going to take this punishment this week so good, aren't you? You're gonna be a good girl for me?"

"Yes, Daddy," you promise.

I grin. I'm going to torture you.

* * *

I come over to your house every night this week, arriving on your doorstep in classic white t-shirts and cologne. You answer the door naked every night, as instructed. A little trick designed to make you start aching and throbbing before I even arrive.

"Good girl," I praise your naked form.

The first night I edge you once. The next night, twice. And so on. By the sixth night, you told me to stop after the fifth edging, that you couldn't take it anymore and you would definitely cum if I touched you again. It's Friday again, the seventh night. That means tonight is the night you get to cum, if I decide you've been a good girl.

But the torture isn't quite over yet.

I'm going to bring you to the edge seven times tonight, no matter how long it takes.

I close the door behind you and press your naked body against it.

"Have you been a good girl and done as I asked?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"You haven't touched yourself?"

"No, Daddy."

"Good girl," I growl in your ear.

I drop to my knees and lift one of your legs, spreading your thighs and watching your glistening pussy lips open for me.

"Aw, poor thing. Dripping for me already, huh? Do you want Daddy's mouth on this needy pussy, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," you squeak.

I dip my head and lick you up, slowly, enjoying the way the taste of you tangs on my tongue. I feel your engorged clit throbbing under my attention, already hard with the anticipation of tonight's release and the torture of a week of edging. You've been aching to cum since we left the bar last Saturday.

But you've been a good girl. You haven't touched yourself or given in to temptation at all this week, have you? Maybe you are learning your lesson.

I lick up the salty wetness leaking from your pretty pussy. You moan for me, so sweetly, gripping your hands in my hair and bucking onto my face.

"Oh, God..." you say in a higher voice. "Fuck me, Daddy. Eat my pussy, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."

I go harder, flicking my tongue against your clit. You're moaning "Oh God" over and over, and I listen and lick as your moans start to reach a fever pitch. I pull away before you get too close to the edge. You whine.

"Please, Daddy..."

Your eyes are big and pleading, glassy with need, and I smirk at you.

"No. You're getting edged seven times tonight. That's one." I stand up and smile widely, taking your face in my hands. "This is your punishment, baby. So that you learn your lesson. Right, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," you reluctantly agree, your eyes dropping to the floor submissively.

"Good girl."

I love the way you submit to me. You're new to all this, but learning so well.

I take you to the kitchen, where I push a pile of mail to the side and bend you over the counter. I rub your pussy, teasing your folds and stroking your painfully hard clit.

You jump at my touch, sensitive and eager.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy," you cry out. "Oh fuck!"

"Do you like that?" I ask.

"Yes, Daddy!" you moan. "Fuck, please make me cum, Daddy. Please?"

"No," I say sternly, continuing to rub your clit, dipping my finger in your wetness and spreading it up to the hard pink nub.

"Oh, Daddy, please... I need it."

I laugh at your eagerness. "Aww, baby girl, you need it? Then show me." Really, I just want to see the look of pleasure on your face.

I spin you around and lift you onto the kitchen counter, spreading your thighs and slipping a finger inside your tight, wet cunt. I watch the way your red lips open in an "O" and your lashes flutter closed. My mouth goes dry when you clench around my middle finger and moan for me.

"How much do you need it, baby?" I ask condescendingly.

"Oh God, Daddy -- I need it so badly. Please, I need to cum. I've been such a good girl for you. Please, please --"

I start rubbing your clit with my thumb as I finger fuck your tight cunt, and you gasp.

"Oh God!"

Your legs start twitching around my waist and your moans pitch higher.

"Oh God, oh fuck -- I'm so close."

"Good," I say sternly, and pull my finger away. I slip the finger in your mouth, making you suck. My hot cunt throbs in my jeans.

That's number two.

I hold your hand and lead you to the couch, sitting down and motioning for you to sit in my lap. You do, and I take a good look at you, up and down, licking my lips and enjoying the view. You blush, still unused to the openly lustful attention I give your body.

"Look at me," I instruct.

You hesitate, but obey, meeting my eyes.

"Good girl. Just sit there a minute and let Daddy look at their fucktoy. You're beautiful."

I gaze at your body, your curves and dips. The mole under your left breast. The freckles across your shoulders.

My rough hands slide over your soft skin, trailing from your breasts to your waist, your hips to your inner thighs...

I slide my finger up your wet slit and you shudder under my touch. This time, I slip two fingers inside your waiting, aching cunt.

"Oh, Daddy, fuck... Thank you," you say. You lean onto me, unable to hold yourself up under my strokes. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, Daddy. Fuck!" you moan.