Nightclub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my cute little cum-brained slut," I coo. "How cute. You can't remember. By my count, it's at least eight. But it's probably more, isn't it?"

"Yeah," you agree. "Probably twelve or more..." You tug a shuddering breath from the air and then lock eyes with me. "God, Daddy. I don't know how much more I can take."

"My poor baby. Do you want to stop here?"

"No! No. I want to keep cumming, Daddy."

"Oh, my sweet little cumslut... So desperate that you still want more. God, you filthy whore. I'll give you what you want, baby."

I turn the vibe back on, higher this time, and grind the toy into your clit. You scream, jerking your hips and giving into the pleasure of it. You cum hard, crying out for me again.

"You like that, baby? You like that, you little plaything?" I ask you.

"Yeah, Daddy. Yeah, I like that. God, I like that. Make me cum, Daddy. Fuck. Fuck."

"You like cumming for the camera, baby? Huh? You like putting on a slut show for Daddy?"

"Yeah," you moan. "Yeah, Daddy, I do..."

"How many more times can you cum, baby?"

"Um... Two more times, Daddy."

"Okay, baby girl. That's what we'll do."

I slip two fingers inside your cunt and your scream could wake the neighbors.

"Baby," I chuckle. "You're such a good fuckdoll for me."

It's not long before you're pulsing around my fingers and cumming another time. You pant hard as you come down, and I brush your hair with my free hand.

"Good girl," I praise you. "One more?"

You nod eagerly.

"Beg for it, baby."

"Yes, Daddy. Please, Daddy. Please let me cum one more time for you. I'm such a needy fucking slut for you and I need to cum again because I'm so fucking greedy."

" Good fucking girl. You can cum for me, love."

I watch you grind desperately on the magic wand, seeking out that pleasure that you love so much.

"Please, please, please," you whimper, almost to yourself this time. "Please, Daddy, please, Daddy, I wanna cum, I wanna cum for you Daddy, please, please-- oh, God, oh fuck, oh I'm gonna cum -- I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuck, yes, yes, yessss, yes, yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Ohh," I groan. "My good girl. Fuck. You're so fucking hot. Yes. Let go and cum for me. Cum all over my fingers. Fuck."

You clench and pulse and make a wet mess of my hand.

"God, Daddy. Fuck. Thank you. Thank you, Daddy."

"You're welcome, girl. You were so good for me."

I turn off the vibrator and untie you, curling up with you in bed and running my rough hands all over the soft skin of your body.

You hum and nuzzle backwards into me, and I run my lips across your neck. You turn back around and kiss me, and we lose ourselves in each other. The endorphin haze we're both wrapped in blurs the edges of the room, the edges of our bodies, the edges of my thought.

We curl up together and you're safe in my arms tonight, punished, satisfied.