All Comments on 'Nightclub'

by butch4butch

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twisted5 months ago

OK, so a few comments. First of all this is the best thing you've ever written. There really aren't a lot of writers on Lit who can do butch and make it work. You have no equals, and few peers. The man character is...I don't even know where to begin. Relentless, controlling, demanding sadistic, merciless, exacting, mindful, safe sane, completely trustworthy, and knows how to take her girl by the pussy. There was so much I liked about this. The nightclub scene was mad hot, and that one scene would have served as the hottest part of an above average story on Lit and it just builds from there.

Thank you for writing this and for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

o. m. g. So hot and affirming and freeing.

You left this straight lady tense and panting with nobody to beg!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The word "fuck" was used 87 times. Maybe you should work on your vocabulary next time?

gayfroggayfrog28 days ago

fuck, that was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbutch4butch@butch4butch
I'm Leo Wilder and I write butch/butch and butch/femme erotica. My works include transgender, nonbinary, and gender non-conforming characters and lesbians who use they/them and he/him pronouns. You can view more of my work at butch4butch.com.