Nightly Whispers Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy has a surprise bedroom visitor, while mommy's asleep.
2.6k words
4.33
61.3k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha...what? Who... sdere?"

"Shh, daddy. You're going to wake up mom."

"Daddy? Who... Ali, is that you?"

"Yes, silly, of course it's me."

"But what are you doing home? Weren't you going to Sandra's after the party?"

"Well, I was. I did. But then I changed my mind."

"Ok, honey. Happy birthday, again. I hope it was a good part... Allison, you're NAKED!!"

"I know that, daddy. Shhh, you have to whisper or you'll wake her!"

"But... wha... why? Is something wrong?"

"You're so sweet, daddy. Nothing's wrong."

"Here, please take the blanket over there. I can't talk to you when you're all..."

"Naked?"

"This isn't funny, Ali. You're 19, for God's sake. You can't prance around naked in front of your parents."

"Prance?! That i s funny. And besides, I am only prancing around naked in front of you."

"Seriously, honey, what is this? Why are you naked in our bedroom in the middle of the night?"

"Well, a lot of reasons, I guess... One, I wanted to surprise you... Two, I'm a little tipsy... Three, Sandra dared me to finally do it... and Fo..."

"She WHAT?!"

"Eh... ngh."

"Shh, you really have to be quiet, daddy! You almost woke her up now. Look, I'll come and sit on the bed so you don't have to shout."

"Sandra dared you to be naked in front of me?!"

"Move over, daddy, I won't bite. Yeah, well, it wasn't like it was her idea, or anything. She just thought I should do it already, since I've talked about it for so long."

"You've talked about...?"

"Yes. But mostly, daddy, I am naked in your bedroom in the middle of the night because... I really, really love you."

"Oh, well, sweetheart, I love you too. But... this is not... I mean... I don't know what you mean..."

"I mean I love you. I have the biggest crush on you. As a young woman might love a handsome older man. And as only a daughter can love her big, strong daddy."

"ALI!! Move your hand! You're...!!"

"Oh, I knew it, daddy! You sleep naked!! And you d o love me a little after all. Or maybe a lot by the size of him."

"What are you...?! Ali, I don't understand... You can't do this... why are you doing this?! I'm your father!"

"Aww, sit back down, daddy. Please? I promise I won't touch him again, unless you want to. I'll just talk. Ok, thank you.

Well, it's like this... and even though it might not look like it, I'm very nervous, so please, please let me finish... You know how I've always been your special girl? I've always felt so much closer to you that to mom. Don't get me wrong, I love her to bits, but we just don't... connect the way you and I do, daddy.

You've always understood me so well. I never have to explain how I feel to you, you just sense it in some magical, wonderful way. And you wrap me in your arms and I know that everything will be alright somehow, and you'll always, always be there to protect me..."

"Ali, I..."

"Shush, daddy, let me finish.

And then something happened a year ago, almost to the day. I had sex for the first time.

It was so shocking, daddy. It opened me up to emotions and sensations that I guess I had imagined, but never really understood until I got to experience them. I realized my body was this amazing thing, that could channel such intense pleasure and joy. And give it too, daddy.

It made me see everything, the world, people, in a new light, somehow. I'd always, you know, looked at people, boys mostly, and classified them like all teenagers do: hot, nerd, too short, nice ass. You know, shallow categories, nothing emotional. But now, I started to look at people differently, as sensual, sexual beings. I didn't really act on it much, but it was like going from a world in black and white into a Disney movie.

And I started to look at you differently, too, daddy. Especially you. I'd always loved and admired you so much as a father. And now I also started to see you as a man, a tall, chiseled hunk of a man, but with the sweetest smile. I saw you kissing mom, and I imagined what your lips would feel like touching mine. I saw you working outside, without a shirt and I imagined what it would feel like to squeeze those hard abs with my small fingers. And then, daddy, I saw your cock..."

"ALI!!"

"Peter, what... iz... zzzz... zzz"

"D a d d y. You absolutely have to be more quiet. Next time, she'll wake up.

Yes, I saw your cock. It was even harder than it is now, and it was sawing in and out of mom's pussy. I didn't mean to sneak a peek, honestly, but I had just come home from some party, and mom was kind of loud. So I stood... right over there, behind the door... and watched you fuck mom on this bed, with this magnificent big daddy cock. And I imagined what it would feel like..."

"Ok, Ali, that's it. This has to stop now. I love you so much, honey, but this isn't right. I don't know what's gotten into you tonight, but you need to go back to your bed and we both need to sleep. And then we can talk about it tomorrow, if you want to. Or just forget it ever happened.

No! Waiit...!!"

"It's so warm, daddy. You know, it's the first cock I've ever touched. Oh, wow, it's growing. It's growing in my hand!! Daddy, look! And it's getting so hard."

"Honey, you have to stop this... we can't... what about your mother, she's just..."

"I know, daddy, that's why you have to be quiet. OMG, it's so hard now. You must really love me too, eh?"

"Oh, Christ, honey..."

"Does it feel good? Does it feel good to have your daughter's hand stroking your fat cock, daddy?"

"Hnghn. Oh, it's very... oh, baby. But this is just not... fathers and daughters can't do stuff like this, it's not even legal."

"I know that too, daddy. So we shouldn't tell anyone."

"It's not that simple, honey. What about your mother? It's not right to do this to her. I've never cheated on her. Ever."

"Oh, your so sweet, daddy. I love you for that too. But this isn't cheating. This is just a very special thing between a little girl and her daddy, who have a special relationship where they take care of each other and protect each other."

"I can't... it's just..."

"I am so happy I can make you feel good, daddy. It feels wonderful to touch your strong body. It's so powerful and masculine, and I just want to feel it with every part of me. Will you touch me too, daddy?"

"No, honey. I can't. It's just wrong. It's incest. You're so beautiful and I love you so much, but I can't touch..."

"Oh, please, please, touch me, daddy! I'm so horny! I've been horny for hours. You see, I didn't go straight home from the birthday party... Oh, wow, your cock just spurted a little precum!... I went home with Sandra. You see, daddy, Sandra and I... we're not just girlfriends. We're more than that. She's my... well, she says she's my black mistress. It's a little silly, I know, but she knows you've always been my man and she says that makes her my black mistress."

"This is just... are you saying you and Sandra are lovers?"

"Yes, well, we're not lesbians, or anything. Or at least, I'm not. And I don't really think she is either. But we play with each other a lot. Wow, daddy, your cock just lurched!! Does my big daddy like to hear about me playing with my black mistress?"

"Oh my god, honey, it's just so..."

"Hot? I know, daddy. That's why I've been horny all night.

You see, when we came home from the party, we were really kind of drunk and we never even got out of the hall, you know. She ripped open my new shirt, the little bitch. I'll never find those buttons again. But then she sucked my little titties with those soft, big smiling lips of hers, and I almost forgave her. Besides, I had my revenge and pulled down her top so she couldn't move her arms. She was stuck. And I had free play at her big, black melon tits. I've seen you look at them too, daddy, when we were all at the beach together. It's okay, they really are magnificent. They're so soft and firm at the same time. I can maul them for hours. And they're really sensitive too. Sandra loves it when I bite them a little. She screams like an animal."

"Oh, fuck, honey, this is so hot. I never suspected you were... but imagining you two together..."

"I know, daddy. It's intense. Beautiful, actually. I saw us afterwards in the big mirror she has in the ceiling above her bed, and when we were lying, you know, intertwined after sex, I looked so petite in her arms, and so pale. And she was all beautiful dark brown curves wrapped around me. We're like the best hot chocolate and cream you could ever imagine, daddy."

"Fuck, Ali, I'm gonna..."

"You're gonna come, daddy?! You're gonna come from me stroking your cock and telling you about fucking my black mistress? Yes, oh, please come all over my hand!! I want to see your daddy cum shoot out of your monster dick and cover my little hand. C'mon, daddy!"

"Yes, yes, faster, baby, yes!"

"Shh, daddy. We have to whisper, remember? You really are a very naughty daddy, you know, ordering your teen daughter to jack off your big cock next to your sleeping wife. Does that mean you've changed your mind, daddy? Will you accept my love for you? I just want to want to show you how much I love you with every part of my young body.

And I know you love me too, daddy. Maybe you've even thought about me... you know, like that? I promise I won't tell if you have. Has this big fat monster ever started to grow when you've looked at me? When I was tanning by the pool this summer, daddy, did you get hard for me then? I was sure hoping for it, spreading my legs a little extra for you when I had the chance. Did you notice, daddy?

No?

Really?!!"

"Nghn, oh, no, please, Ali... Don't stop!!... I just can't... you were my daughter... I didn't... I am just so very close, baby, please..."

"No! I want to know, daddy. Did you ever think about me as a woman?"

"But baby girl, you are my sweet little angel Allison, who I love so much. I'm your father, I can't go around ogling my own daughter. That would make me an awful creep, wouldn't it?"

"So you've n e v e r looked at me as a woman?... But... Don't you think I'm pretty, daddy? Am I that ugly?"

"No, no, of course not, sweetie! You're adorable! You've grown into such a beautiful young lady and I'm so proud to be your father."

"Well, gee, thanks, dad, but I was hoping for a little more than the birthday speech when I'm trying to seduce my man. Maybe if I start stroking again, that might jog your memory..."

"God!! Baby, that feels so good, you have no idea..."

"So, feeling my little hand squeezing and rubbing your massive daddy dong... And knowing I might stop again at any moment if I'm not happy with your answers... did you want to amend your testimony?"

"Ali... I... God... your hand is just..."

"What was that, daddy? I didn't catch a confession."

"Ali, I..."

"You already admitted to ogling Sandra's big black nineteen year old tits, so you're basically a creep already."

"I didn't admit... oh, fuck, you're so good at this, Ali... ok, fine. You're not wrong about Sandra. Oh, fuck! I have been looking at her. That day at the beach, I couldn't help it. Those tits, I just..."

"Oh, I know, daddy. When we got home from the beach, I sucked those tits. They're amazing."

"Ali, that's so hot! And then there was that really warm day, when you were lying next to each other on our lawn, and you were giggling, and your asses were so perfect...

"Y o u r asses?! So there was a little incest creep ogling too, huh?!"

"I didn't mean... I... "

"Or were you just checking out Sandra's tight teenage ass, and not your daughter's?"

"I... fuck... I...

No, of course I checked out both of you! Your ass is a work of art, baby. Daddy couldn't help staring at it. I'm sorry. I felt so guilty, like I was betraying your trust in me. No girl should have to fear that their creepy daddy is standing in the kitchen window jacking off to their hot body, when she's just trying to have a nice Sunday afternoon with her friend."

"You did WHAT?!"

"I am so sorry, baby. I know I shouldn't have told you. I was so ashamed, I still am."

"You were jacking off in the kitchen, while ogling my ass? Well, well. I knew you weren't a totally lost cause."

"But, baby, it wasn't right. I..."

"Well, neither is this. I am just so happy you find me attractive, daddy. Go ahead, touch it now."

"What?!"

"My ass. Touch it now, or I'll stop. I've been dying for you to touch me, and now I know you want to."

"Baby, it's different, I..."

"Now, daddy!!

Yes, that's it. Oh, my god, your big hands feel so good on my ass. Now, squeeze it, grab it, make it yours. YES!!"

"Oh, baby, you feel so amazing! Yes, faster, baby! Daddy is going to come soon!"

"Yes, cum for me, my big strong daddy! I would have loved to come into the kitchen that day and help your poor, massive cock out. I would have rubbed my ass on it, and you could have shot your big load all over it."

"Oh, fuck, baby, I'm coming! Daddy's coming now!! Aaaaaahhhhh!!"

"Yes, daddy, cum for me! Cum for your little girl! Oh, my god, there is so much! There is so much cum all over my hand! There must be gallons of cum, daddy! Oh!! I never knew it was so hot to the touch."

"Yes! Fuck! Yes! Take it!!"

"Wow, daddy, that was so intense! Mmm, let me taste some. Oh, my! It's not bad at all! Let me have some more. There, do you see how much of your cum is in my mouth now, daddy?"

"Yes, I can see, baby. You are so amazing. Eat daddy's cum, Ali. It's such a turn on for daddy."

"I want to clean up your tummy too, daddy. All this nasty daddy cum shouldn't be there, it should be in my tummy. Oh, fuck, I am going to lick it all. Keep squeezing my ass, daddy."

"Good girl. You are such a good girl for cleaning up daddy's mess. But there is some left still, do you see, honey? On daddy's big cock."

"You want me to lick your cock, daddy?"

"Only if you want to, baby. Oh, FUCK!!"

"Shhhh! Daddy!"

"Daddy's cock is just so sensitive, sweetie. And when you used your amazing tongue on it, I almost couldn't take it. You are making daddy hard again, baby."

"Good. Cause we're far from finished, my love."