Nightmare Ch. 04

Story Info
Charlotte becomes Toni Storm's...
8k words
4.69
3.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Rhea Ripley or Charlotte Flair or Toni Storm or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Rhea Ripley loved waking up to find herself spooning a beautiful woman. These days it was rare that she wasn't waking up to that, and almost always with her favourite butt slut Toni Storm in her arms, right where she belonged. However, while she still found herself waking up with a blonde woman, it wasn't her beloved Toni, and far worse, she wasn't the one doing the spooning.

No, she was actually the one being spooned, a fact which made Rhea blush with humiliation, as it instantly caused last night to come crashing back. Well that, and the fact that her arse hole felt so incredibly sore. And if all that wasn't enough, that bitch Charlotte Flair had insisted on wearing her strap-on, which was now pressing between the meaty cheeks of her defeated opponent.

Because that's now what poor Rhea was. Defeated. She tried to tell herself it was only temporary, and it was a very good sign that she wanted revenge on the bitch who stole her arse cherry. However, just for that moment, Rhea could do nothing but whimper pathetically in shame and humiliation, as she felt truly and utterly defeated.

Especially because she wasn't sure she would ever truly recover from this. God knows her own conquests hadn't. At least not to the point where they were ever a serious threat to her again. Fuck, she wasn't sure she'd even be able to look Charlotte in the eye, after what had happened last night. Especially given just how many times Charlotte Flair had drilled her little bum hole, and made her cum like an anal slut.

To her shame, Rhea didn't find the memories she was bombarded by entirely unpleasant. Oh God, her treacherous arse hole even yearned for more cock, despite how it was still aching from being abused. And it might just be worse right now, as she could vividly see herself in all sorts of positions, taking it up the arse like a little bitch.

Then all of a sudden, she was saved from those thoughts, sort of, by a knock at the door. Oh God, who could that be? Room service? No, surely it was too early for that, wasn't it? Which meant, this was more likely someone she knew, which would be even worse. Especially, because she had a nasty suspicion she knew who it might be.

"Come in!" Charlotte called out smugly.

Even though it sounded like an offer, there was no doubt it was a command. One which was obeyed, revealing that door had been unlocked. God, had Rhea forgotten to lock it? Or had Charlotte just insisted on opening it, after the other blonde had passed out from exhaustion?

Either way, it meant they could have been discovered like this sooner, which was almost as humiliating as when the door opened, revealing Toni Storm. Her Toni, who had to see her top in a compromising position. Given her loss last night, there should be no doubt amongst the women of the WWE what had happened to Rhea Ripley last night, but did Charlotte really have to rub it in like this? Sending pictures to the rest of the girls would be bad enough, but this was going above and beyond.

Something which really had Toni staring for a few minutes, before Charlotte pushed her, "Don't just stand there, mmmmmmmm, come closer, and get a good look at your precious top."

"Yes, Charlotte." Toni said apologetically, quickly closing the door behind her and coming closer. Then when the taller blonde gave her a look, Toni apologetically replied, "I mean, yes Mistress Charlotte."

"And Rhea, mmmmmmmmm, show your girl my handiwork." Charlotte beamed wickedly, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show her the bitch hole I fucked, gaped, and made mine!"

There was a brief pause, then Rhea spat bitterly, "Fuck you, bitch!"

"Yeah, that's exactly what's going to happen, if you don't do as you're told." Charlotte revealed smugly, making it crystal clear what she was planning, "Cause now you've lost your precious anal cherry, that booty is open for business. Especially for the Alpha female of the whole WWE, who doesn't even have to beat you. No, mmmmmmmmm, I can just order you to bend over, and you'll have to do it. But, since I'm in such a good mood, I'll save you the embarrassment of another ass fucking, if you do everything I say. Hell, I'll even let you join in, WHEN, I fuck your girl Toni in her big fat ass. Or, I can enjoy using two blonde anal sluts this morning. The choice, is yours."

Another brief pause, then Toni softly promised, "It's okay, Rhea. I meant what I said. I love you, and I'm yours. No matter what."

"Awww, how sweet." Charlotte said mockingly, before quickly adding, "Just remember to reply properly, k?"

Yet another long pause, and then Rhea hung her head in shame, and grumbled, "Fine."

"What was that?" Charlotte pushed.

"Yes..." Rhea grumbled, the next words like acid on her tongue, "Yes, my Queen."

Toni tried and failed to hide a gasp as Rhea finally did as she was told. Well, she gave a nervous but encouraging smile as her woman slowly and awkwardly stumbled out of bed, and then with a deep sigh, turned around so that her big booty was pointing directly at Toni. God, Rhea even reached back, and spread her cheeks, just to avoid Mistress Charlotte making any further fuss, beautifully emphasizing her gaping bum hole in the process.

Which wasn't what Toni wanted for Rhea. It really wasn't. However, she would be lying if she said she didn't like it. Indeed, she had thought about this moment a lot, especially since last night, and she had even cum thinking about the mighty Rhea Ripley cumming like a bitch with a dick in her arse. Toni felt incredibly guilty because of it, but it was true.

"Like what you see?" Charlotte grinned knowingly.

"Yes." Toni answered without hesitation, then quickly provided context, "Rhea is always beautiful to me, no matter what."

"But you like seeing her gaping ass hole?" Charlotte pushed.

"Sure." Toni admitted, again quickly adding, "It means I can get my tongue deeper up there than ever before. With your permission, of course, Mistress Charlotte."

"Maybe later." Charlotte said dismissively, "For now, take off your clothes. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me Rhea Ripley's prize possession. Her favourite little fuck toy, which is now mine."

"She will never be yours!" Rhea snapped angrily.

"I won't." Toni added, extremely bold for her, "I belong to Rhea Ripley."

"Cute." Charlotte chuckled, "But I'll soon have you change your tune. Mark my words. For now, just do as you're told. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty little body."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Toni replied and obeyed hesitantly.

Honestly, Toni was never that hesitant to take off her clothes in front of beautiful women. Partly because it was inevitable, given a basic part of her job was changing in and out of her wrestling gear, but mostly, the less famous part of her job, which was far more important to her, involved her being the sexual plaything of other women.

Indeed, she very much enjoyed the look she got from other women, as she revealed herself to them, and in a way, this time was no different. However, she was also fiercely loyal to her favourite ever top, Rhea Ripley. So to do this for Mistress Charlotte was a huge betrayal. One which hopefully Mistress Rhea would use as motivation later.

"Ooooooooooh, very nice." Charlotte purred a few times while Toni stripped, grabbing onto a big tit when it was available to her, and squeezing it to emphasize her next words, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh very nice indeed. No wonder Rhea tries to keep you all to herself. Oh yeah, if I was her, I would never let you go. Of course, with me, that's not problem, as I'm not some delusional bottom, who loses when it really matters."

"Tell that to Becky Lynch." Rhea quipped.

"What?" Charlotte paled.

"What, the way I heard it, she was your Toni. At least until she worked out she deserved better than being your 24/7 anal bitch, and actually started winning." Rhea smirked, even as she forced herself to maintain her current position, so she didn't push her luck too much. Even though she added, "I wonder if she really turned the tables on you, huh? How about it, did the mighty Charlotte Flair-"

"Shut up!" Charlotte snapped, emphasizing her words by smacking Toni across the face, causing Rhea much more pain than if she physically struck her, "I don't ever want to hear that whore's name out of one of your mouths again. Got it? Mmmmmmmmm, not unless it's to tell me how much better I am than that wannabe."

"If hearing her name does this to you, she must've done something right." Rhea quipped.

"Only denied me what's rightfully mine." Charlotte quipped, before grinning as she sat down and patted her lap, "Something she's been punished for, I assure you. Just like you two will be. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Rhea's punishment started last night, mmmmmmmmm, and Toni's starts right now. Oh yeah, bend the fuck over, bitch. Bend over my knee, so I can spank you right in front of your girlfriend. Oh, and Rhea? Be a good little bottom, and position that gaping hole of yours where your girl can see it, and know exactly what's waiting for her, when I'm done beating her booty. You know, give her something to look forward too? Ha ha ha ha, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss!"

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Toni replied and obeyed hesitantly.

Unsurprisingly Rhea didn't offer the same reply, even though both did as they were told. Although ironically, The Nightmare was definitely the one who was most hesitant, given that while she didn't exactly consider herself a pain slut, Toni did enjoy a good spanking from time to time. And as much as she loved her girlfriend, Rhea tended to hold back on giving her a real arse beating.

Indeed, Toni only really hesitated because it would hurt her true Dom. Also, she didn't necessarily want to give Mistress Charlotte the satisfaction. But for better or for worse, she did, and she received a nice long booty groping because of it, which was truly a wonderful tease of what was to come.

The dominant blonde also reached underneath the submissive one's body, to fondle her big tits again, making Toni wonder whether she would receive abuse on that part of her body. Which was something that had happened before, and she would honestly welcome it.

Just like she would welcome the fondling going straight into the bumming. But for better or for worse, instead Mistress Charlotte abruptly lifted her hands high into the sky, and then bring them down in a hard double smack. She then went right back to the arse groping, but this was definitely the start of something. And as much as she wanted to be loyal, Toni was honestly happy, if this meant she got some attention. And to please a top.

Charlotte couldn't be sure just how much attention Toni was giving Rhea's gaping butt hole throughout the spanking. If she had to guess, it would only be about half, especially toward the end, where she should be very much focused on what The Queen was doing to her. However, as long as it further humiliated Rhea, and lowered her stock in her bitch's eyes, that was all that mattered.

Besides, she was much more focused on Rhea's actions. Oh yes, like a good little bitch, Rhea Ripley really strained her neck, so she could get the best possible look at what Charlotte was doing to her precious Toni Storm. And fuck, the expression on her face was just so fucking delicious.

So much so, it was almost her main focus throughout the spanking. Almost. But of course, it had to play a distant second to the thrill of that big booty jiggling for her with every single blow. Hell, it was so big and juicy, the slightest bit of movement made it jiggle. Which may groping the hell out of it so much fun. Except of course, for the fact that it reminded her of one particular big bottom, belonging to someone they had so recently discussed.

Someone who had broken Charlotte's poor heart, when she had got ideas above her station. Who even now, Charlotte would welcome back into her life, if only she admitted she was never meant to be anything more than her fuck toy. Just like these two big booty hos.

Of course, it was those two big booty hos that Charlotte really wanted focus on right now. Partly because she didn't want to think about what she lost, but mostly because what she had now was so very appealing. Oh yes, why waste time thinking about the past, when the present was filled with a big jiggly butt, and that's butt's owner watching her with jealousy as Charlotte abused it.

Which made The Queen want to keep this going as long as possible, which was exactly what she did, dishing out only an occasional strike here and there, while mostly concentrating on the groping. Of course, at the exact same time, there was so much more that she wanted to do with this big booty. And as much fun as she was having, there was definitely something to be said for beating this butt with every ounce of her strength.

For one thing, it eventually led to more jiggling, Toni crying out beautifully, and most importantly of all, Rhea looking pissed off. Oh yes, once again, it was all so very delicious. But easily her favourite part, was the jiggling cheeks. Especially given that they weren't just jiggling, but turning a dark shade of red with every blow. To be fair, it looked like it before, when it had been a bright pink, this was even better.

Hell, Charlotte was tempted to give it even more. Like she had in the past, with the likes of Becky Lynch. Which she would definitely give Becky, if she was here right now, especially after being reminded of her. But sweet Toni was being nothing but a good little bottom, and didn't deserve the worst that her Queen could give. Besides, Charlotte wanted to save her strength for other things.

Toni was hoping that would be the case, as while to some extent, she enjoyed this type of arse pounding, it couldn't quite compare to the other one. Although she was kind of getting a nice preview, given that she was currently wearing a nice big butt-plug, her shit hole clenching down on it every time she received a strike. Which was obviously a lot in the late stage of the spanking.

Hell, she was such an anal slut, she began to wonder whether Mistress Charlotte would give her the first taste of a brutal bottom beating, and that, combined with the butt-plug clenching would be enough to make her cum. But for better or for worse, this would not be the day she found out.

Instead, just like with another blonde, Mistress Charlotte abruptly stopped the spanking in favour of just admiring her handiwork for a few long minutes. Especially as it took about a full minute for those arse cheeks to stop jiggling under the force of what it had just been receiving.

Then again, just like the third blonde in the room, Mistress Charlotte went right back to the booty groping, massaging the pain away, and making Toni moan happily. Better yet, then came the final stage of this routine, which was again what Toni was used too. Namely, someone grabbing onto her butt-plug, and starting to play with it. Only this time, there was no teasing. No, that plug was just slammed in and out of her slutty little back door, making her cry out joyfully.

"You like that, huh slut?" Charlotte teased gleefully.

"Yesssssssssssss, Mistress Charlotte, mmmmmmmmmm fuck!" Toni moaned shamelessly in reply, "I love it."

"I wasn't asking!" Charlotte scolded, emphasizing her words with one hard strike to that big booty, before continuing, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wasn't asking, because it was really fucking obvious. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, it was really fucking obvious that Toni Storm is nothing but a disgusting little anal whore. Just like her girlfriend. The wannabe top, Rhea Ripley. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, you might be too dumb to realize it, but you're both shameless butt sluts, who are destined to be just two more anal addicted bitches in my collection. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, you are. And since I've already claimed your girlfriend, I might as well claim your big fat booty too. Right?"

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte. Mmmmmmmmm, please claim my whore arse!" Toni moaned without hesitation.

"Ha, that's loyalty for you." Charlotte mocked her rival.

"Please, Toni would say or do anything to get a cock up her arse." Rhea said dismissively, "She's that addicted to anal. And honestly? It's one of the things I love most about her."

""Awww, how sweet." Charlotte said mockingly, before quickly adding, "Since you're so in love, I'll let you prepare this worthless fuck hole with your tongue. Not because I think she needs it, but because clearly, you enjoy that kind of shit. Huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I bet you'd love to shove your tongue up your girlfriend's ass for me."

"Any excuse." Rhea agreed quickly.

"Excellent." Charlotte chuckled, pulling the butt-plug completely out of Toni's ass hole, and then ordering, "Toni, get in position. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it's time to get your ass violated."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte. Thank you, Mistress Charlotte." Toni replied and obeyed without hesitation.

Knowing what was expected of her, Toni got into the centre of the bed, on all fours, and then just for good measure spread her cheeks to give everyone the best look at her slutty little arse hole. Something that Mistress Rhea was quick to take advantage of, jumping behind her prey, and shoving her tongue straight into that welcoming bitch hole.

Literally! Oh yes, there was no gentle licking at the stretched hole, or kisses to the meaty cheeks surrounding them. No, just a tongue straight up that bottom. Much to the delight of the shameless anal whore, who cried out joyfully. Toni then of course continued to cry joyfully, as her bum was then eagerly tongue fucked by her girlfriend for a few glorious minutes, while Mistress Charlotte retrieved some lube, and covered her strap-on with it.

Normally, Mistress Rhea would spend a lot longer eating her arse before stretching it with toys, but understandably, this was not the time for that. Not when Mistress Charlotte was clearly eager to get the real fun under way. And it was impossible for Toni to be upset about that, given that her favourite thing in the entire world was getting sodomized by a nice big dildo.

However, taking a tongue and that hole was a very close second, and the fact that it was her girlfriend made her sad to lose it. Then again, it wouldn't be long before her top was violating her shit hole with something much bigger and harder than a tongue. So overall, as much as she loved the rim job, Toni was definitely happy that it was quick, and that it was soon replaced by her favourite thing.

"Move over, bitch!" Charlotte demanded, emphasizing her words by smacking Rhea's ass roughly, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, move over, so I can get a piece of your girlfriend's ass. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, first, I'm going to take a piece, ohhhhhhhhhhh, and then? I'm going to take the whole thing. Ha ha ha ha!"

"You can try." Rhea grumbled, even as she did as she was told, if only to retrieve a strap-on of her own.

"Watch and learn." Charlotte chuckled, before ordering, "And as for you, keep those cheeks spread, Toni. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want the best possible look at your bitch ass taking my dick. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, give me, and your girlfriend, the perfect view of The Queen taking your fuck hole, and claiming it as just another hole in her collection."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte." Toni replied and obeyed happily.

Charlotte chuckled with wicked delight at this, and then just admired the prize in front of her for a few long seconds. She also wanted to give Rhea plenty of time to return with a strap-on and lube it up, so she wouldn't miss a second of this. Not a second of her sliding the tip of her dick up and down Toni's ass crack, teasing her most private hole, before finally locking onto her target, and pushing forwards.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers