Nightmare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that would be just delicious. And either way, she soon would be. Oh yes, Charlotte was very much looking forward to getting another shot at that big fat booty. Hell, she was even tempted to switch between these big blonde butts. But no, because as much as she would like that, and might do it in the future, Toni Storm's legendary fat ass deserved Charlotte's full attention.

Which was exactly what she gave it. More less. And, there was the occasional thought about Rhea, and the future that all three of them might have together. But for the most part, The Queen did herself proud, by being able to concentrate on the tasty treat in front of her. Which was easy, when Toni's big booty was just jiggling so beautifully against her thighs, which looked and felt amazing.

Just as amazing as that perfect little fuck hole, which, although incredibly loose and slutty, was still just tight enough to be fun. And of course, Charlotte ensured that Toni came extra hard, by smacking that fat ass, pulling back on her hair, and giving her the usual verbal encouragement.

"CUM FOR ME, YOU BIG BOOTY BITCH!" Charlotte demanded at the top of her lungs, "CUM FOR ME, JUST LIKE YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND DID! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH, MMMMMMMMMM, I MADE THE BIG BAD RHEA RIPLEY MY LITTLE BITCH! MY LITTLE ANAL BITCH! JUST LIKE YOU! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YEAH, I OWN YOU BOTH! YOUR BIG FAT ASSES ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE QUEEN! AND NOW YOU'RE PROVING IT! PROVING IT BY CUMMING LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR FAT BUTT! JUST LIKE YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND DID! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM FOR ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, CUM FOR YOUR NEW OWNER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Admittedly, Charlotte just couldn't resist mentioning Rhea's name, but to be fair, that was clearly the best way to get to Toni. And it very much worked, the little bitch squirting her cum extra violently all over the stomach of her girlfriend in the process. And yes, Charlotte may have briefly looked at Rhea's face, but that was not that satisfying, as she was busy trying to thrust upwards, and contribute to Toni cumming.

Not that it really mattered. No, the two tops were completely lost in the moment. Especially as the other end of their dildos were hitting their clits, and the sheer joy of brutally double butt fucking another female wrestler was more than enough to make them cum several times. So much so, it was tempting just to keep going, and literally knock this anal bitch unconscious with the force of her orgasms. If that was possible. But no, The Queen had something else in mind.

So, pushing herself until she actually began feeling tired, Charlotte abruptly pulled out, laid down next to Rhea, and then smacked Toni's ass to get her attention, "Spread your cheeks, you worthless fuck hole. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, show me and your girlfriend the great job I did in wrecking your big fat butt."

"Yes, Mistress Charlotte. Thank you, Mistress Charlotte." Toni replied and obeyed with a dreamy moan.

Rhea was too tired to truly be annoyed at Charlotte's words. More importantly, she was experiencing some wonderful aftershocks to her orgasms, combined with the wonderful sight of her girl slowly turning around, so she could show off her gaping bitch hole. Which was exactly what happened. Yes, it took a minute, but Toni was moving impressively soon after being double bum fucked.

Which really showed off how much of a shameless and eager to please whore she was. And oh, she definitely pleased the other two blondes, as once she was in position, she slowly reached back, grabbed hold of her arse cheeks and spread them wide apart.

The proud bottom then held that position for a few long seconds, allowing the tops to admire their handiwork. Admittedly, it was mostly Charlotte's handiwork. However, that wasn't all bad. Not when Rhea was 100% sure she had made that slutty little fuck hole gape wider and deeper in the past. Admittedly, that was after several bummings, but she would take whatever comfort she could get at this stage.

Along with the fact that staring deep into Toni's bowels reinvigorated her, giving her much needed strength for whatever Charlotte had planned next. Because she didn't have to look at her rival to tell that she had an evil smile on her face. And sure enough, the bitch just couldn't help making the situation worse. And arguably, better.

"Rhea, take off your cock, and suck it." Charlotte ordered without looking away from her handiwork. She then added, "Just like this..."

Without another word, Charlotte casually took off her strap-on, and pushed it into her own mouth. This really surprised Rhea, especially as it took the edge off her doing the same thing. More or less. Because sure, she would still have to obey The Queen, but Charlotte was proving this was no big deal. Which was weird. Rhea didn't trust this.

And she was right not too, as to her embarrassment, when she did it, she seemed to moan much louder than the other top had when she did the same thing. Something which was seemingly proven, when the bitch just had to chuckle wickedly at the misfortune of The Nightmare, and even have a smug grin on her face when the former champion looked over at her successor.

For a few long seconds, the two blondes stared at each other, then Rhea just closed her eyes again, and tried her best to savour the flavour of Toni's booty. After all, it was a flavour she adored, and she almost never got to taste it like this. Only really when she fucked her girl into unconsciousness. Although to be fair, sometimes that happened with other bitches. And hell, other tops did this. Charlotte was proving it right the fuck now.

So really, this shouldn't have been a big deal. And yet, Rhea couldn't help feeling like she had taken another step towards submission. Which was a feeling she got a lot over the next few hours, as Charlotte Flair continued making the most of having two other female wrestlers to do with as she pleased.