Nightmare Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which of course in turn, had Toni Storm crying out joyfully, like the anal whore she was, just from the feeling of her slutty little butt hole getting to stretch for a cock. And it just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of the strap-on slid through the shit hole of the shameless bottom, and into her shameless bottom.

Something which again had Charlotte chuckling wickedly, and just savouring the moment. Sometimes she would also bombard her latest victim with public humiliation, and that would come soon enough. However, for now, it felt like there was no need for words.

No, Charlotte was very much content with just watching the beautiful sight of that dildo effortlessly disappearing into Toni Storm's tailpipe. God, this was the kind of shit she lived for. And yeah, Toni was a million miles away from an anal virgin. But, she'd received the rare gift of an ass cherry last night. This was a very different treat. Besides, it would be truly heart-breaking if a booty this big and beautiful had gone this long without receiving what it was obviously made for.

Indeed, Rhea deserved a lot of credit for giving this big booty what it so desperately needed. Or at the very least, being one of the main women to do so. Because of course, one woman wasn't enough for this whore hole. Hell, Charlotte very much doubted that even the main roster of the WWE could truly give Toni Storm's big fat ass the relentless rectum wrecking it deserved, even if they spent the rest of their days anally gang banging this shameless butt slut.

Something which Charlotte might have to arrange, if only once, and soon, so she could annoy Rhea. Oh yes, the look on that bitch's face was priceless throughout the sodomy. So much so, that she actually pulled her gaze away from Toni's ass hole taking her dick.

Of course, it was rare for anyone in the WWE women's locker room to do that, especially during a butt stuffing. However, this particular moment was definitely worth it, as Charlotte could tell that she was oh so close to making Rhea Ripley her broken anal bitch. And with her, she would get this big fat booty, as the greatest ever additional gift.

And sure, she already had world-class anal bitches in her collection. However, she promised herself in that moment she would give these two big fat asses the attention they deserved. Even if she needed help to do it. She promised herself that, amongst other things, as her thighs came to rest against Toni Storm's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of that big dick of hers was finally buried as deep as it could go into Toni Storm's bowels.

"And, that's every inch of my dick in your girlfriend's shit-pipe!" Charlotte proudly announced, making sure to look Rhea right in the eye while taunting her, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's every single inch of my big dick stretching out your girlfriend's tailpipe like never before. And now? I'm going to fuck her. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to fuck this big fat booty, right here in front of you, better than you ever could. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmm, so thank you, Rhea. Thank you for being a fucking loser, who had to give me your anal cherry last night, and then give me your girl's ass this morning. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, watch me, bitch! Watch me take this from you. Just like I will take everything from you! Ha ha ha ha, mmmmmmmmmmm fuck yes!"

Rhea was of course infuriated by these words, and the fact that Charlotte followed them up by beginning to pump her hips back and forth, thus causing her cock to slid in and out of Toni's bum hole. Well, in one way it was a good thing because the beautiful sight demanded her attention, pulling her away from Charlotte's smug face.

But watching that arse hole officially start to be fucked had her own arse hole quivering with jealousy. Oh God, despite the fact that her back door was gaping and aching, it actually wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be bummed. Bummed by the bitch who had taken her anal cherry last night, and was now fucking her girlfriend in the bum right in front of her.

It was a humiliation which Rhea could barely stand, but for better or for worse, she just couldn't stop thinking about it. God knows she tried. Hell, it should have been easy. After all, there was Toni Storm, spreading her cheeks and giving the two tops the best possible look at a strap-on sliding in and out of her slutty little shit hole.

It should have been easy for Rhea to pretend she was the one doing it, especially since she soon would be. But no, all she could do was remember when she had been in that position for Charlotte, taking it up the arse like a little bitch, and loving it more than she could have possibly imagined. Outside of her nightmares. And God, she was pretty sure she had even made those kind of sounds. Oh fuck, this needed to stop. Now! Or better yet...

"My turn!" Rhea demanded, after being lost in her thoughts for way too long.

"What's the magic word?" Charlotte sing songed.

"Now!" Rhea growled angrily.

"Fine." Charlotte said dismissively, moving aside, and then adding, "She's all yours. For now. But soon, mmmmmmmm, you're both gonna be mine."

Luckily Rhea was barely aware of this disrespect, as she was too busy stuffing her girl's gaping arse hole. Oh yes, her own back door was still aching for some attention, but it broke her heart every time Toni Storm's pretty little bum hole was without a dick inside it. Fuck, she could practically hear it begging for one. And of course, she was only too happy to oblige. Oh yes, her big dick, right up her girlfriend's slutty bitch arse.

Something which of course, had the shameless anal whore cry out joyfully as her bowels were once again filled with strap-on cock. Which in turn, had Rhea feeling like her old self again, so much so a wide grin crossed her face, as she watched her dick disappearing into that hungry little arse hole.

Even Charlotte Flair had the decency to just enjoy the show. At least until Rhea's dick was fully embedded within Toni's bowels. And even then, it allowed everyone to savour the moment, and the first few seconds of the anal pumping which directly followed. However, she wouldn't be denied indefinitely. And honestly, Rhea wouldn't want her to be. Because sure, she adored having Toni all to herself.

But she knew her girl loved to be double fucked, maybe especially when one of those cocks was flavoured with her own bum cream, and it was destined for her mouth. Something Charlotte made them both think about, while kneeling very close to her target. Which unfortunately, in turn had The Nightmare thinking about sucking The Queen's cock, even as she was doing her favourite thing in the world.

"So Toni, you wanna suck my dick?" Charlotte finally asked with a chuckle.

"Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, oh Mistress Charlotte, please can I suck your cock?" Toni immediately started to beg, very much getting the hint, but also trying to involve her girlfriend in the equation, "Please can I have the privilege of your cock in my mouth, mmmmmmmmmm, while Mistress Rhea is fucking my slutty little arse hole? Please? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee, mmmmmmmmmmm, I love to be fucked. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm a slut, who loves to be fucked in two holes at once. As many holes as I can get. So please, let me suck your dick, and clean it of my yummy arse cream? Mmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Toni would have happily begged for longer, as it added something to that humiliation. Especially given that she was receiving the satisfaction of a cock up her bum at the time, and an arse flavoured dildo was inches away from her lips, and that was almost as good as actually tasting it.

Only not quite, a point proven when without another word, Mistress Charlotte closed the distance between them, shoving her cock into Toni's open mouth. Something which of course, the ATM loving bottom very much welcomed. Something she proved from the loud moan she then let out. Also closing her eyes, and savouring that flavour, before eagerly trying to get more of it.

Which initially involved her bobbing her head up and down the dildo, taking more and more of it as the seconds ticked by, until it reached the entrance to her throat. Of course, she was a well-trained cock sucker, and had no problem with pushing forwards, taking that strap-on, which had just been deep within her arse, into her mouth. And yes, even her throat.

So much so, that eventually she was able to take it all the way. Hell, this was something she always did when sucking a cock. Especially when it was covered in yummy bum cream. With her own being the preference. Of course, if it had been the end of the fun, she would have savoured the flavour for longer, but instead she gave it a faster blow job, in the hopes of getting more.

Sure enough, Mistress Charlotte and Mistress Rhea swapped places over and over again, constantly giving Toni a fresh batch of her arse cream. Which was of course heavenly, especially as she was constantly bummed at the same time. Spit roasted, like a little piggy. That's what Toni was now. And she loved it. Oh yes, there was nothing better than being a shameless fuck pig.

Just a piece of meat between the two superior women. In this case, she had never been shared between two more powerful and dominant women. And just when it felt like it couldn't get any better, it did. Well, admittedly it was something she kind of thought might be on the table, and Toni was ecstatic to be proven right.

"Rhea, go lay down." Charlotte suddenly ordered, "Toni, you get on top of her."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, Mistress Charlotte." Toni replied and obeyed, more quickly and eagerly than ever before.

It was obvious that Mistress Rhea was more hesitant to obey, but that was more likely out of simple pride. Also, she probably wanted to be in a 'better' position for this. If that's where this was going. Oh God, Toni hoped that was where this was going. Although honestly, there was definitely something to be said for the simple joy of positioning herself directly over Mistress Rhea's cock, and effortlessly pushing her slutty fat arse down on it.

Something that was particularly easy, given just how widely gaping her back door was. And how lose her back passage was. Oh yes, Toni effortlessly took every inch of her top's cock inside her whore arse, and then after briefly savouring the moment for a few long seconds, she began bouncing up and down it like the shameless butt slut she was.

After enjoying the show for a few long minutes Charlotte casually ordered, "Rhea, be a dear and spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I think it's time for some double anal fun."

"Oh yes, please double fuck me, Mistress Rhea." Toni shamelessly pleaded, coming to a stop without needing to be asked, and then looking her girlfriend right in the eye as she added, "Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, double stuff my arse! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you know how much I love two cocks up my bum at the same time. So please give it to me. Oh Mistress Rhea, I-"

"Relax..." Rhea reassured, as she reached behind Toni, grabbed two big handfuls of meaty cheeks, and spread them wide apart, "Anything for you, babe."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, thank you, Mistress Rhea." Toni beamed happily, before eagerly kissing the short haired blonde in thanks.

Charlotte had to admit, this was cute. Toni and Rhea were almost a perfect couple. Almost, but not quite, because Rhea was now her bitch, as far as she was concerned. Therefore, she wouldn't really be able to satisfy Toni's cock addicted ass. But that was okay, because The Queen was going to claim these big booty blondes as her big booty bitches. Hell, she'd already started, and this would be another important step towards that.

So while her future, and let's face it current, butt sluts continue to make out, Charlotte pressed the tip of her dick against that already dick filled hole and slowly but surely began pushing forwards, causing what was supposed to be a forbidden hole to stretch even more obscenely wide.

Arguably, Charlotte should have given this bitch the courtesy of a finger or two stretching her out first, to prepare her for this. However, it was crystal clear that Toni Storm was a first-class anal whore, even by the standards of the WWE women's locker room. That meant this should be no trouble for her. And sure enough, it wasn't.

Oh yes, like the biggest anal whores in the history of the WWE, like Bayley, Alexa Bliss, and even Charlotte's ex Becky Lynch, Toni Storm not only didn't complain when her butt hole began stretching for a second cock, but she which actually whimpered in pleasure. Fuck, she even cried out in mostly pleasure when the head of that big dick slid through that back door, and alongside the first dick, which was already embedded within her bowels.

For a few long seconds Charlotte savour this beautiful sight, before she began pushing forwards again, with the exact same results. Only this time, Toni's joyful sounds were even louder, as she wasn't kissing Rhea anymore. Oh yeah, that kiss had been broken when Toni had thrown her head back and let out a particular cry, as her ass was penetrated with the second cock.

She then seemed to resist the urge to kiss Rhea again, so that the tops could enjoy her happy sounds as she was anally stuffed with a second strap-on. Something that Charlotte very much appreciated, and she was sure that it was the same for Rhea. Even if she probably would have preferred to be in The Queen's position. In more ways than one.

Because make no mistake, last night was the beginning of the end for both Rhea Ripley and Toni Storm. The Nightmare had spectacularly failed to defeat The Queen, as she had tapped out in the middle of the ring, at Wrestlemania. And like Asuka before her, Rhea would never be the same. And the price wasn't just her ass.

No, it was her girlfriend's ass, too. Charlotte would make sure of that. Because that had always been the plan, but now she had sampled it for herself, there was no way she could miss out on such a juicy piece of meat. Not when watching it getting stuffed with a second strap-on was so beautiful, especially when it took every last inch of cock meat that was on offer. Something which of course, The Queen just had to gloat about.

"Oh fuck yeah, every inch!" Charlotte announced excitedly, once her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that every inch of both dildos were buried as deep as they could go into Toni Storm's tailpipe, "That's every single inch, deep in Toni Storm's big fat ass, in what? Like five seconds? Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, oh Rhea, your girlfriend really is an anal whore. You've done such a good job with her. Such a good job of preparing her for me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, she's mine now. This big fat booty is the property of The Queen. Just like yours is. No, don't bother denying it. We both know it's true. And I'm going to prove it, mmmmmmmmmmm, just like this..."

Toni Storm was in heaven. Which was true whenever her arse was being used for it's true purpose, but it was even better when it was being double used like this, bringing her to somewhere that felt like beyond cloud nine. Oh yes, there was no words, which could do justice to how much she enjoyed this.

She was that much of an anal whore. Something she probably proved, by crying out in pure pleasure, as Mistress Charlotte began pumping her hips back and forth, causing both those big dildos to pump in and out of her bum hole, and thus officially beginning the double sodomy. Oh yes, Toni Storm was not only taking two cocks in her shit-pipe, but she was actually getting double bummed, and clearly loving every second of it.

She was such a happy little anal whore in that moment, especially because it was her Mistress Rhea she was on top of. There was no doubt that her girlfriend would've preferred to be in the more dominant position for this, but hopefully the reason that she didn't complain was the same reason that Toni was so blissfully happy in this moment.

Namely, the two of them could stare deep into each other's eyes, and just enjoyed the looks on their faces. Which was the reason they avoided the urge to kiss. Mostly. Towards the end Mistress Rhea would kiss her face, neck and whatever else she could reach, while whispering sweet things into her ear. But mostly, they stared lovingly at each other.

Which provided Toni with another opportunity to show just how grateful she was for everything her top did for her. Especially moments like this, as while Mistress Rhea was very possessive of her, she was also happy to share her like this with lesser tops. Or in this case, the biggest threat to her. And yes, arguably her top didn't have a choice.

But Toni liked to think she'd do it anyway, to make her girl happy. Besides, she should know that every single part of Toni Storm, and especially her big fat arse, would always be 100% the property of Rhea Ripley. Something that she would hopefully solidify later. Or now, even. Yes, now was an excellent chance for that, as the urge to cum became increasingly overwhelming. So much so, Toni just had to beg to cum.

"Harder! Oooooooooooh, please fuck me harder!" Toni moaned deliriously, unable to help herself from doing so, "Bum me like the bitch I am! Oh please, Mistress Charlotte, wreck my fucking arse! Ruin it! Gape it wide and deep, like the anal whore I am! You too, Mistress Rhea. Wreck the hole you own! And will always own! Oh yes prove it! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, prove it by bumming me hard, with Mistress Charlotte! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, pound me, pound my slutty little shit hole with two big cocks! Mmmmmmmmm, please? It feels so good! Soooooooooooo goooooooooddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmmm, but I need more! I fucking need it! So please, pleassssssssssseeeeeeeee oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, that's it, THAT'S IT, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Normally, she'd tried to resist begging to cum this soon, but she just couldn't help it. She got off on the pain from the initial stretching of the second strap-on, and that had either faded completely, or become simply unnoticeable next to the ecstasy she was feeling. Both physically, thanks to the big dicks up her bum, and the joy of staring into Mistress Rhea's eyes.

So it was extremely unsurprising that it only took a slight increase in the pace to make her cum. Of course, the two tops weren't satisfied with that. No, they both had something to prove, especially Mistress Rhea. So they brutally pounded Toni's arse with those two cocks, which felt gigantic in her bowels, and was more than enough to make her cum over and over again, to the point where she couldn't even think coherently.

Charlotte considered forcing Rhea to beg her to make her girlfriend cum, before she actually gave Toni that privilege. Especially as she was having a lot of fun double fucking that big fat booty. But, she was in a really good mood, and there was no reason that poor Toni should have to unnecessarily suffer. At least not right now.

Besides, while she was loving every moment of this, Charlotte was also craving dishing out a real rectum wrecking. So after a few minutes of listening to this shameless anal whore beg for what she so desperately wanted, Charlotte graciously gave it to her. Oh yes, she slowly but surely increased her pace, until she was brutalizing that big fat ass with every ounce of her strength.

Of course, long before that, the shameless butt slut came for her. Hell, she came before Rhea had a chance to thrust upwards. Or maybe Rhea was too captivated by the look on her girl's face. Maybe even wondering if that's how she looked, when The Queen had effortlessly made her cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass? Or even remembering how it felt, and wishing she was experiencing it again?